Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Calling out jared6180

Block him here and eBay (jrsports2010)

I just sold some very lowend cards for $.99 plus $1 in a PWE. I state this mind you. This member gets the card as described then message me saying he isnt happy I sent in a PWE. Well I told you I am. He then tells me he wouldn't of mind paying extra for a bubble. Again tell me this before hand not afterwards. He just destroyed all my DSRs all because he can't read. There's nothing more I can do as a seller. COMC will be my new way of selling lowend. My 5 stars are all gone and I just got limited on eBay again because of one buyer who can't read. Sick of it.

I guess he also didn't receive a card in a toploader. Not sure what issue there because anything in a PWE can't be shipped in a toploader unless you use nonmachinable. It's almost better to send a card in a PWE stamp without a toploader based on experience. However I can see a problem there and should of mentioned that even though the issue was about PWE shipping altogether that was stated. But as well all know, if the card comes safely then good.

Last edited by nuccionino; 03-02-2013 at 05:22 PM.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

The only feedback I see that he left recently was for some coins and for a couple sales he made.

Either way you can report him for leaving positive with all low dsr ratings. Ebay has been to doing better recently with not putting up with people stealth dinging.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
The only feedback I see that he left recently was for some coins and for a couple sales he made.

Either way you can report him for leaving positive with all low dsr ratings. Ebay has been to doing better recently with not putting up with people stealth dinging.
He left me positive feedback. I am reporting him and another ebayer who complained about PWE even though I mentioned it. I'm sick of people leaving low DSRs just because they can. I had all 5.0s doing everything right and the moment I do PWE sales to move cheap stuff I get screwed. I'm opening a COMC account to sell and I am sticking to what works on eBay and still take the risk.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

I left positive feedback. Call me out if you want to, not sure what the problem is. You are the one that says in your auction you will send item in a "reinforced, non machinable PWE." and then you send a card in no top loader, and a penny sleeve in a flimsy envelope that is not reinforced. You and I have already discussed this in PM, and I maintain what I said there.

Not to mention that you basically accepted you were wrong when you said, "Did it not come in a toploader? Someone else claims it didn't and it should of." NO it did not come in a top loader, had it been in a top loader I would not have had any complaint.

"If I shipped the way you expected, I would of loss money on the deal." You didn't even ship the way it was described in the eBay listing! Let me repeat it was NOT reinforced!

I also told you, "in addition to not being packaged to protect the card. I would have paid you an extra $1-$1.50 to put it in a padded envelope. Instead I get a card in a plain white envelope with a penny sleeve which in all honesty it slipped out of by the time it got here."

I continued to say, "Different people think about the subject differently, I am the type that would rather pay a bit extra knowing I am getting a card sent in what I view as the minimum in protection, in a bubble package. I saw someone else also disapproved and left neutral feedback today also. I know I am not alone in my view."

"The best way to resolve it is to probably charge a little more for shipping so nobody calls you into question about it or makes a false claim to mess with you. I will leave positive feedback because the card was not damaged. Going forward though my humble advise is to charge $2 and send it in a top loader and bubble mailer."

And your response..."Dont bid then. You hit my dsrs as well? That's messed up. Ill make sure I call you out."

I have been gracious and kind and demanded nothing of you or from this transaction. You did not ship as stated, end of story. I provided positive feedback, and at this point have nothing more to say about the matter.
jared6180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared6180 View Post
I left positive feedback. Call me out if you want to, not sure what the problem is. You are the one that says in your auction you will send item in a "reinforced, non machinable PWE." and then you send a card in no top loader, and a penny sleeve in a flimsy envelope that is not reinforced. You and I have already discussed this in PM, and I maintain what I said there.

Not to mention that you basically accepted you were wrong when you said, "Did it not come in a toploader? Someone else claims it didn't and it should of." NO it did not come in a top loader, had it been in a top loader I would not have had any complaint.

"If I shipped the way you expected, I would of loss money on the deal." You didn't even ship the way it was described in the eBay listing! Let me repeat it was NOT reinforced!

I also told you, "in addition to not being packaged to protect the card. I would have paid you an extra $1-$1.50 to put it in a padded envelope. Instead I get a card in a plain white envelope with a penny sleeve which in all honesty it slipped out of by the time it got here."

I continued to say, "Different people think about the subject differently, I am the type that would rather pay a bit extra knowing I am getting a card sent in what I view as the minimum in protection, in a bubble package. I saw someone else also disapproved and left neutral feedback today also. I know I am not alone in my view."

"The best way to resolve it is to probably charge a little more for shipping so nobody calls you into question about it or makes a false claim to mess with you. I will leave positive feedback because the card was not damaged. Going forward though my humble advise is to charge $2 and send it in a top loader and bubble mailer."

And your response..."Dont bid then. You hit my dsrs as well? That's messed up. Ill make sure I call you out."

I have been gracious and kind and demanded nothing of you or from this transaction. You did not ship as stated, end of story. I provided positive feedback, and at this point have nothing more to say about the matter.
I asked because I wasnt sure. I know I had 145 sales last week and 3 I hadnt toploaded. My fault but I made sure it arrived safely. I just threw stamps on it so I could get it out faster. You never even brought it up. All you asked was why it was in a PWE. It was reinforced, just not the way you expected, did it come damaged? No. If you didn't destroy my DSRs I wouldn't care. Heck I'd refund you. Instead you jump to conculsions and ding my DSRs. And dont deny that you didn't. I ran the reports. I'll just stick to normal selling again.

Shipping in a PWE is all a debate. All I can do as a seller is send the card out safely. Your issue was why it didn't come in a bubble. It didn't because I shipped in a PWE. I'm not gonna bring up all the nonissues of PWE. It's just two people with different beliefs on shipping and i lose in the long run

Last edited by nuccionino; 03-02-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Both of you were in the wrong in some aspect(s).

Seller for making an assumption as to the shipping method. Buyer for not giving the seller a chance to potentially rectify things, and it's really not cool dinging DSR that had nothing to do with the packaging issue.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
Both of you were in the wrong in some aspect(s).

Seller for making an assumption as to the shipping method. Buyer for not giving the seller a chance to potentially rectify things, and it's really not cool dinging DSR that had nothing to do with the packaging issue.
Well he also assumed to shippng method, I should be more detailed. My only issue is the DSR's for nothing. I mean what did I do wrong to get dinged (by two people)

Item as described: Both said card came fine, should be 5 stars. But it isn't.
Communication: One didn't even communicate with me, should be 5 stars. But it isn't.
Shipping time: I ship next day 99% of the time. Not sure how long thse took, within 24-72 hours. 4 stars worse IMO
Shipping charges: I charged $1, this member has no room to talk to ding me here, which he did, seeing he charges $3. Not saying $3 is bad but nor is $1.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

biiiig edit on the OP.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
biiiig edit on the OP.
What is the point here?
Old 03-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
What is the point here?
that you cut out half of your OP after the guy responded.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
that you cut out half of your OP after the guy responded.
I actually added the second part and before the guy responded. Nice try trying to stir things up.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I actually added the second part and before the guy responded. Nice try trying to stir things up.
huh, good point. must have gotten your callout mixed up with another.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
huh, good point. must have gotten your callout mixed up with another.
Yea. I'm not IMAC haha. I wanted to have all facts out there. The toploader part isn't an issue anyway from the message I got. Just figured I'd bring that fact out there.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea. I'm not IMAC haha. I wanted to have all facts out there. The toploader part isn't an issue anyway from the message I got. Just figured I'd bring that fact out there.
no worries. apologies for the mixup on my end.

good luck with this situation.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
You are the one that says in your auction you will send item in a "reinforced, non machinable PWE." and then you send a card in no top loader, and a penny sleeve in a flimsy envelope that is not reinforced.
Is this ^^^ true ???

Because if it is, I think you should have just taken the hit for not shipping like you said you would.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:

I have been gracious and kind and demanded nothing of you or from this transaction. You did not ship as stated, end of story. I provided positive feedback
, and at this point have nothing more to say about the matter.
I get that it wasn't shipped as stated, but did you leave a 1 or 2 in all 4 dsr categories for a $2 card that was delivered safely and promptly?

Blocked!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Is this ^^^ true ???

Because if it is, I think you should have just taken the hit for not shipping like you said you would.
Yes it is true, it wasn't flimsy, and it arrived fine but I wasn't able to get a toploader on it (I ran out, it's embarrassing I know and both Wally World and Target only had card boxes no toploaders). So I sent it PWE knowing it would arrive safely anyway, I never had an issue before with it. I just wrapped it with paper and off it went. I do this all the time with very low-end deals with no issue. Should I get hit on all my DSR's because of it? No. Idk what DSR that would affect, maybe the S/H charge? But I shouldn't get all my DSR's hit by it. Just the one it would affect.

And again, this had nothing to do with the toploader no toploader thing. I get that I should of been more clear. His original message was asking why I shipped using a PWE and not a first class package. I thought maybe the card was damaged so I asked, it wasn't.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes it is true, it wasn't flimsy, and it arrived fine but I wasn't able to get a toploader on it (I ran out, it's embarrassing I know and both Wally World and Target only had card boxes no toploaders). So I sent it PWE knowing it would arrive safely anyway, I never had an issue before with it. I just wrapped it with paper and off it went. I do this all the time with very low-end deals with no issue. Should I get hit on all my DSR's because of it? No. Idk what DSR that would affect, maybe the S/H charge? But I shouldn't get all my DSR's hit by it. Just the one it would affect.

And again, this had nothing to do with the toploader no toploader thing. I get that I should of been more clear. His original message was asking why I shipped using a PWE and not a first class package. I thought maybe the card was damaged so I asked, it wasn't.
He probably could have been nice and not made a big deal about it. I get that. But you gotta accept it. Some buyers want what they pay for when it comes to shipping. I personally wouldn't have dinged you as long as the card arrived safely. Some will though.

What can you do?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He probably could have been nice and not made a big deal about it. I get that. But you gotta accept it. Some buyers want what they pay for when it comes to shipping. I personally wouldn't have dinged you as long as the card arrived safely. Some will though.

What can you do?
Well if I knew I would get dinged, I would of just refunded him the $2 and been done with it. As bigzig said, just need to report him. I mean if there is a way to ding for a misinformed description, then sure. That's why I am a little peeved, I lose my 5 stars over a $2 transaction.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:

What can you do?
If it was just one category I'd agree. I wouldn't have done it, but whatever. I could see maybe a 4 or a 3, but not 1s in all 4 categories. That's a chicken sh!t move.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
If it was just one category I'd agree. I wouldn't have done it, but whatever. I could see maybe a 4 or a 3, but not 1s in all 4 categories. That's a chicken sh!t move.
I have tried to let this go but this is ridiculous. I gave the guy 4 stars on everything but one if I remember correctly and then still gave him 3 stars on the other.

Was the card damaged? I never answered the question because for $2 it doesn't matter, but yes it was.

When you attempt to communicate with a seller you should get more than short snippy answers back, which is what I got. ZERO customer service. In short he said, 'It was mailed in a pwe, whats the problem? deal with it'. Again, not in those exact words but pretty close.

If you guys care to look I am not the only one he has had a problem with on this issue, as of today there was a neutral feedback left before I left POSITIVE feedback. No telling what that guy rated him at, but I am willing to bet it wasn't 5 stars all the way.

Seller is lashing out about his terrible pwe policy because he can find me on blowout. I guess I have to be the whipping boy. Hope you feel better about it! He claims he pulled a report, and I have no doubt he did, but those reports give numbers, not names, and to blame me for your already ruined feedback is a pretty BS move.
jared6180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I have tried to let this go but this is ridiculous. I gave the guy 4 stars on everything but one if I remember correctly and then still gave him 3 stars on the other.

Was the card damaged? I never answered the question because for $2 it doesn't matter, but yes it was.

When you attempt to communicate with a seller you should get more than short snippy answers back, which is what I got. ZERO customer service. In short he said, 'It was mailed in a pwe, whats the problem? deal with it'. Again, not in those exact words but pretty close.

If you guys care to look I am not the only one he has had a problem with on this issue, as of today there was a neutral feedback left before I left POSITIVE feedback. No telling what that guy rated him at, but I am willing to bet it wasn't 5 stars all the way.

Seller is lashing out about his terrible pwe policy because he can find me on blowout. I guess I have to be the whipping boy. Hope you feel better about it! He claims he pulled a report, and I have no doubt he did, but those reports give numbers, not names, and to blame me for your already ruined feedback is a pretty BS move.
My already ruined feedback because people can't read? I ran the reports using the 9 items I got 5 stars on everything, and yours. So I can see who left what. Second, you leave me a randon message on eBay asking why it was sent PWE, obviously I was surprised and sent back this:

I state that if you win an item with $1 shipping it gets sent in a PWE. I don't understand the issue.
Where was I rude? Where? Also, you leave a 4 on s/h charge? You charge $3. You also claimed that you saw someone else leave a netural when you were messaging me. That doesn't mean you should, who cares what someone else thinks? People have that mindset for some reason. If it is damaged, then tell me from the beginning and I would of refunded you right away. Instead of hitting all my DSR's. I'd rather get a neutral and 5 DSR's then a positive with less.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

And the reason I made this thread was because you hit my DSR's. Sellers don't want buyers leaving improper DSR's, that isn't what the system is for. I haven't had one issue until you and the other member. At least you responded to me, the other eBayer just ignored me, left a neutral, and hit my DSR's. This is why I made the thread, to warn people that you leave improper DSR's.

Buyers: If there is ever an issue with a transaction, CONTACT the seller first. 99% of the time the seller will refund you, as I would have. Don't just jump to conclusions and hurt someone elses selling ability. especially when it is "just $2"

Last edited by nuccionino; 03-02-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #24 (permalink)

Nucc, you have the id wrong in the OP. It's 2012 not 2010.

If he is being truthful about leaving 4's then it wasn't him alone that got your account limited. I agree if the buyer had stated all his concerns rather than just asking why it was shipped PWE that you probably would've just refunded, but it is what it is at this point. Ebay more than likely isn't going to remove 4s. Ebay tells the buyer that a 4 equals "good", but doesn't tell the buyer that if a seller receives enough 4s to lower his rating the account will become limited.

Larger sellers can afford to eat a few 4s, but a smaller amount of sales obviously decreases the average to go by.

I think you have the right idea by using COMC to sell your lower end stuff.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nucc, you have the id wrong in the OP. It's 2012 not 2010.

If he is being truthful about leaving 4's then it wasn't him alone that got your account limited. I agree if the buyer had stated all his concerns rather than just asking why it was shipped PWE that you probably would've just refunded, but it is what it is at this point. Ebay more than likely isn't going to remove 4s. Ebay tells the buyer that a 4 equals "good", but doesn't tell the buyer that if a seller receives enough 4s to lower his rating the account will become limited.

Larger sellers can afford to eat a few 4s, but a smaller amount of sales obviously decreases the average to go by.

I think you have the right idea by using COMC to sell your lower end stuff.
It wasn't just him. It was one other person. Idk how to non 5 stars bring my numbers from 5 to 4.5. It's like 5 stars don't even do much. I forgot the exact numbers left by both members but I'll check again when I get home. I'm not too worried, I'll just stick to normal stuff