Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Everytime I see a "help me" thread I don't even bother clicking on it, not worth the risk or waste of time IMHO
Unless its a member I know and have had contact with------this is probably the best advice right here.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #52 (permalink)

Guys......WHY ON EARTH would you send money to someone who seems so desperate?!?!???

It just boggles my mind how stupid some of you are!!!

We seriously need a sticky that says in big bold font:

STOP! THINK! USE COMMON SENSE BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Guys......WHY ON EARTH would you send money to someone who seems so desperate?!?!???

It just boggles my mind how stupid some of you are!!!

We seriously need a sticky that says in big bold font:

STOP! THINK! USE COMMON SENSE BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!
Bc people pry on others emotions to get over... and with so many others jumping on this members junk to "Sell to Donate" I mean there isnt anything showing truth...one thing to point out if he was in dire need...i have never been to a hospital which requires pre-payment for services and 90% of states have health services for children so it just doesnt add up.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #54 (permalink)

Please see my signature, and follow through if you purchased from this member.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #55 (permalink)

Well, at least I didnt fall for this scam, I learned my lesson from the haiku scam of 2012. You just cant trust people over the internet, people will stoop lower than you can possibly imagine. Everyone who donated dont stop being the way you are, god bless you, just dont do it on blowout anymore. Go give to great charities and other people in your community.
broncomanning18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
If I recall correctly, someone asked him to post a picture or video of his son thanking everyone who bought....I dont know if he ever posted it? I hope someone wouldnt really stoop down that low...maybe I just have too much faith in people. I know I wasnt the only one to gift him money and not expect cards...
You must not have been on the internet long enough. Believe me, you would be very surprised how low someone will stoop when it comes to money. I'm no longer surprised and would not give one dollar to anyone with a sob story.

And people remember that you do not know anyone on a personal level unless you actually know them in person. Knowing someone for years by speaking over the internet does not mean you know them personally. The internet has brought out a new kind of criminal and they are everywhere.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #57 (permalink)

The Canadian health care system makes it way too hard for us to pull the "medical bills" scam...I'll have to think of another way.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
You must not have been on the internet long enough. Believe me, you would be very surprised how low someone will stoop when it comes to money. I'm no longer surprised and would not give one dollar to anyone with a sob story.

And people remember that you do not know anyone on a personal level unless you actually know them in person. Knowing someone for years by speaking over the internet does not mean you know them personally. The internet has brought out a new kind of criminal and they are everywhere.
Yea I guess I am not surprised based on everything that has been going on out there today but it just stinks that I actually felt bad for the dude and tried to help. Definitely learned from this.
stripedbass91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #59 (permalink)

I bought from him. At the same time though knew to put my guard up. Set a date in stone when I'd file my claim.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #60 (permalink)

I filed my claim this morning. I spent $43 on a Rams lot. I don't like the Rams but I wanted a S Jax auto. I was going to send the cards back once I got them because he pc'd the Rams. I was going to do that instead of sending Paypal gift. Now I am glad I did! I sent him a message on Feb 12 with no response. He was posting other threads like the one everyone has seen ( which is not the thread I bought on ). I bought on the thread that was titled The Quicksale Everyone Wanted ( something like that ). I was just wanting to help out. I took the guys word and didnt ask for proof because I have never had nothing like this happen. I truly hope he didn't use that excuse to scam people. Even if not as bad as it feels I am getting my money back! If he got on 4 days after I sent him a pm and made threads then he had time to pm me back.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #61 (permalink)

Is this guy a low end Haiku?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy91409 View Post
Is this guy a low end Haiku?
maybe.....

Out of curiosity, If I sent him $15 through goods out of the kindness of my heart without wanting cards instead of $15 gift (which I did) then would I hypothetically be able to file a claim to get $ back? Just curious. I wasnt paying for cards but if it turns out hes a scammer would I be able to do this?
stripedbass91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
maybe.....

Out of curiosity, If I sent him $15 through goods out of the kindness of my heart without wanting cards instead of $15 gift (which I did) then would I hypothetically be able to file a claim to get $ back? Just curious. I wasnt paying for cards but if it turns out hes a scammer would I be able to do this?
This is my first claim. I am going to keep the money in paypal just in case its not a scam. If it is though I am pretty sure you could explain what happened to paypal and get your 15money back. Sucks that some people sent gift. I hope this cat comes through for those of you who did send gift.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #64 (permalink)

Never send gift.. Especially with a "sob story" help me out thread. Filing my claim tonight.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #65 (permalink)

Im over my head in bills, my son is in the hospital, I sold my cars...let me sell some 5.00 and 10.00 cards to help with those bills....are you guys lemmings or what ?
He can give plasma and make more with 2 visits than the time and effort it takes to sell and ship these.

File a claim, ding his feedback and learn to think.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Im over my head in bills, my son is in the hospital, I sold my cars...let me sell some 5.00 and 10.00 cards to help with those bills....are you guys lemmings or what ?
He can give plasma and make more with 2 visits than the time and effort it takes to sell and ship these.

Some people bought $50 lots, a few of those could put a dent in medical bills.
I don't see any difference between this and a quicksale, anyone could take a bunch of money and never send, so I disagree that it was overtly obvious that he was going to scam people.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamMcDermott88 View Post
I don't see any difference between this and a quicksale, anyone could take a bunch of money and never send, so I disagree that it was overtly obvious that he was going to scam people.

Medical bills will not be dented by selling a few junk autos and jersey cards. My daughter had almost $25k in dental last year for three cavities and an anesthesiologist. That is not even a serious medical procedure.

If anyone is hard up for money just sell stuff and save the stories for bedtime.

BTW rams#1fan is now Banned.

Last edited by 78yankees; 03-04-2013 at 09:17 PM.
78yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post

That was a red flag for me, didn't add up.

I think this is why these kind of threads need to be banned. Some people are too trusting and while they might have noticed questionable facts like this too they decide to ignore them out of sympathy. That's the whole idea of scamming people in this way, get them not thinking straight.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamMcDermott88 View Post
Yeah, $50 is really gonna put a dent in those $10K medical bills

This had scam written all over it, anyone with common sense could see that.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:48 AM   #70 (permalink)

I sent the guy a $5 gift without intent to get anything in return.

If the member really does have a child in need then great glad to help.

If its a scam then obviously they need the money more than me. If you sent him money expecting to get a lot in return id say file a claim and get your money back. Like I said I was not intending on getting anything out of the money I personally sent.

Hope everyone gets their refund
KEARYCOLBERT83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARYCOLBERT83 View Post
I sent the guy a $5 gift without intent to get anything in return.

If the member really does have a child in need then great glad to help.

If its a scam then obviously they need the money more than me. If you sent him money expecting to get a lot in return id say file a claim and get your money back. Like I said I was not intending on getting anything out of the money I personally sent.

Hope everyone gets their refund
If the member really did have a child I'm sure he sold it years ago for crack
Old 03-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Yeah, $50 is really gonna put a dent in those $10K medical bills

This had scam written all over it, anyone with common sense could see that.
Who said he had $10k? Who said he had $25k? Anyone can pick an arbitrary number and call what I said stupid. Ever heard of insurance? Ever heard of people not being able to pay off just a few thousands? Where I'm coming from is if you sell 20 $50 lots with some extra donations yes you will put a small dent in what you owe. Go be high and mighty somewhere else sh*t.

Last edited by AdamMcDermott88; 03-05-2013 at 01:20 AM.
AdamMcDermott88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:23 AM   #73 (permalink)

you are wasting your time trying to fight death2redemption, he is always right
Adam you make perfect sense, people could easily need $1,000 or so to pay medical bills and $50 at a time is better than nothing
Old 03-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
you are wasting your time trying to fight death2redemption, he is always right
Adam you make perfect sense, people could easily need $1,000 or so to pay medical bills and $50 at a time is better than nothing

The guy (rams#1fan) is BANNED now.

Why is it that every time someone gets scammed on here people come out of left field to defend their actions?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:30 AM   #75 (permalink)

I wasnt defending him at all, I was just saying that it was plausible that someone could help pay off medical bills $50 at a time. Definitely not defending Rams, that guy obviously scammed people, and of course he is no where to be found on here