Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 12:40 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
Don't need a middleman and no need for me to revive the deal. I disagree with your logic as it pertains to this but it is what it is. Again, my post is simply to tell my experience and the community can decide. Nothing more nothing less
But does it not concern you that "the community" has overwhelming said that you are wrong? I am wrong on things too but when something is put in front of people and the majority all say that I am wrong I take that and ask why. That's just me. You could have 8000 all positive feedback but I'm not sending a $500 card first. I'm working on my first trade as we speak for a whopping $20-25 in value and I'll admit I still don't feel safe doing it.

I get where he is coming from as I get where you are coming from. I just think that by looking at his lack of feedback that the very first thing you should have done was request him sending first. Then this would all be different. Either the trade doesn't happen or it does and he backs out after the fact. Pretty cut and dry. In this scenario the trade was still being negotiated as far as terms. He didn't like the terms and repectfully bowed out. I respect that more than some members who just go awol and quit responding to pm's. You may see this as just putting it out for "the community" to decide but it isn't. It is a callout thread where you start by calling him a "loser".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #27 (permalink)

I see it a different way. No concern. Everyone has a chance to state their opinion. My perception of the events is exactly that. I didn't t post for everyone to agree with me. I posted to let my experience be known. Plain and simple. I don't know what to tell you about your feelings as it pertains to trading. The trade is not happening and I'm fine with that. My perception of events is not the same as others. That too is fine. I'm not bashing anyone's opinion. Just having civil discourse but I will take the loser portion of my initial post down as I do see your point when it comes to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
But does it not concern you that "the community" has overwhelming said that you are wrong? I am wrong on things too but when something is put in front of people and the majority all say that I am wrong I take that and ask why. That's just me. You could have 8000 all positive feedback but I'm not sending a $500 card first. I'm working on my first trade as we speak for a whopping $20-25 in value and I'll admit I still don't feel safe doing it.

I get where he is coming from as I get where you are coming from. I just think that by looking at his lack of feedback that the very first thing you should have done was request him sending first. Then this would all be different. Either the trade doesn't happen or it does and he backs out after the fact. Pretty cut and dry. In this scenario the trade was still being negotiated as far as terms. He didn't like the terms and repectfully bowed out. I respect that more than some members who just go awol and quit responding to pm's. You may see this as just putting it out for "the community" to decide but it isn't. It is a callout thread where you start by calling him a "loser".

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.

Last edited by ft28jags; 03-09-2013 at 12:52 AM.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
I see it a different way. No concern. Everyone has a chance to state their opinion. My perception of the events is exactly that. I didn't t post for everyone to agree with me. I posted to let my experience be known. Plain and simple. I don't know what to tell you about your feelings as it pertains to trading. The trade is not happening and I'm fine with that. My perception of events is not the same as others. That too is fine. I'm not bashing anyone's opinion. Just having civil discourse but I will take the loser portion of my initial post down as I do see your point when it comes to that.
No problem and no hard feelings. I am known to be dificult as well and would be upset on working through a trade and having it not come together. I enjoy "civil discourse" as you already know as you referenced my earlier work. To be honest I enjoy that part of this place more than the cards.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:01 AM   #29 (permalink)

no hard feelings at all. I am difficult known or otherwise. It's a principle for me more then anything. The negotiation never bothers me. A deal not being completed doesn't either. It's the IMO backing out that does and the excuses provided. Lol. There is nothing wrong with civil discourse. I try not to bash. I enjoy cards and trading more. The discourse can be a bonus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
No problem and no hard feelings. I am known to be dificult as well and would be upset on working through a trade and having it not come together. I enjoy "civil discourse" as you already know as you referenced my earlier work. To be honest I enjoy that part of this place more than the cards.

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.

Last edited by ft28jags; 03-09-2013 at 01:10 AM.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Just out of curiosity, I assume this deal included the SPA AP card. What was the proposed trade? And yes, a middleman would be a good idea. I wouldn't feel comfortable sending first with my $350-500 card either.
It would be great to start a list of willing and trustworthy middlemen. The guidelines would have to be quite strict of course, and not just any Jon, Andrew, Corbin, Marvin or Everett could do it
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 AM   #31 (permalink)

i find this comical. i was working a deal with you last year sometime and at the end you wanted me to send first when i had more feedback than you. if i remember right you always want the other trader to send first.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #32 (permalink)

I understand the frustration of the OP here, but the title of the thread is very misleading. The new member was well within his rights to "back out" if he did not feel comfortable sending high end first. Sounds like it was just a misunderstanding between parties based on differing assumptions they were making. The only reason this transaction ended up being a "waste of time" is because the terms of shipping were not discussed up front before the cards were agreed upon.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:58 AM   #33 (permalink)

Well boys, I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just plain nuts but I've set up a trade with Mr. JustinModglin27. I'll be sending first, and sending some decent cards.
I thought about calling off the trade after reading this, but you know what.... everyone deserves a chance. If I get scammed it's my own damn fault and I don't need the Mods or anyone else to pick me up and wipe my nose. I'll live.
The attitude of the old timers is...harsh, to say the least. Not everyone...but more than most.... have the attitude that anyone with a iScore lower than 100 is an out and out crook. Yet in the trades that I've been apart of and the ones I've tryed to make on here, more often than not, it is an established guy who wants a king's ransom for low-end cards. They are the ones who push for more than what's fair and honest. Like somehow that score next to their name entitles them to the cards that the rest of us own.
I don't care if you've traded ten thousand cards or if this is your first go around you deserve a fair shake on my end and that's what you'll get. How you treat me in return is where you prove the mettle you're made of. That's the test of who you are as a person, and what matters most to me. Sadly, the iSoul score hasn't been invented yet.
If I crash and burn on this trade it'll rest on my shoulders, and if another member makes the choice to rip me off, then they are the ones that have to live with that, sleep with that on their mind, and see that everyday in the mirror. Not me.
So I'll go ahead and rest my big and hairys on the chopping block while you all sit back and watch. I'll tell you if the ax has a keen edge. Wish me luck!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 AM   #34 (permalink)

Without knowing any of the deets from your trade, why aren't the two of you just sending at the same time?
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #35 (permalink)

I think the kid is just straight up gun shy about sending first.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by packsmashers View Post
I think the kid is just straight up gun shy about sending first.
That line sets off my red flags, how does it not do the same for you? I get him not wanting to send first but how in the world can someone with no track record justify not sending at the same time? Your first post articulated your reasoning but your quoted post above changes things drastically in my mind. He has now been mentioned in two trades where he is refusing to send items and that doesn't concern you? Your feedback does not give him any justification for being "gun shy" to at the minimum send at same time. Good luck, something tells me that this thread or a new one will continue in a week or two.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #37 (permalink)

Wow you k now qhat yall ate worse than some 6 gtade girls....damn. after my trad es with whodatnation and packsmashers are completed im out of this place. Its a joke a big fing joke. All I can say is wow.
JustinModglin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinModglin27 View Post
Wow you k now qhat yall ate worse than some 6 gtade girls....damn. after my trad es with whodatnation and packsmashers are completed im out of this place. Its a joke a big fing joke. All I can say is wow.
Umm.. what?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #39 (permalink)

Sry its my stupid phone. I basically am finished with this site after my trades with whodatnation and packsmasher are completed. This site is a joke. Ill find another.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Sry its my stupid phone. I basically am finished with this site after my trades with whodatnation and packsmasher are completed. This site is a joke. Ill find another.
Try SCF they love people who don't send first with no rep. We all did it. And so can you
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #41 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
-Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

If you plan on living in internetland very long, yer gonna have to work on that paper-thin skin of yours. And now that we've seen yoru goodbye post, i assume we can troll the everluvinhell out of you if we see you back here again?

Good.

lobo_hacker, who's been acting like a jerk the last couple of days and likely needs more pizza
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Where is this coming from man?
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #43 (permalink)

Lol Thats not even the reason buddy. Im just tired of the bs.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
A joke? You come on here and expect everyone to send you high dollar items with you having no history of feedback or track record? You want this without you sending until you receive? Have at it in finding a site that will let you do that as I'm glad this site will not and will stand up when their radar detects a scam.

You know what the joke is? You. Op, I have changed my tune 100%. I would not send this guy a $1 item at this point. I defended him and the more he types the more I realize that the op had the correct gut reaction to him.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #45 (permalink)

Bahahah. A scam seriously???? Nobody is scamming anybody btw and who r u???? Im noteven talking to u. Were u the kid who got bullied in school....I think so. This crap just needs to stop. I asked one person to send first. Only because its a $500 dollar card. I didnt realize asking that would cause this much commotion but I guess I was sadly mistaken. Lesson learned and im slowly learning who to deal with and who not. Thanks guys.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Bahahah. A scam seriously???? Nobody is scamming anybody btw and who r u???? Im noteven talking to u. Were u the kid who got bullied in school....I think so. This crap just needs to stop. I asked one person to send first. Only because its a $500 dollar card. I didnt realize asking that would cause this much commotion but I guess I was sadly mistaken. Lesson learned and im slowly learning who to deal with and who not. Thanks guys.
0 feedback no previous feedback on any site not sending first scam
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #47 (permalink)

I wasnt dealing with nor will I so it doeant matter now does it. Lol get a grip dude. U have no place in any of this thats my point I made earlier.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Lesson learned and im slowly learning who to deal with and who not.
-Now now, what did i just tell you a little bit ago?

Y'know, the 'we get to troll you if you come back' thing?

I am sorry i took you at your word you'd be done here after your trades complete. I had took that to mean/hoped you wouldn't post or participate on site anymroe than you'd have to for the trades.

But, if you want to stick around, i recommend you go sit by Imac over there in the corner. You guys will get along swimmingly.

lobo_hacker, looking for that old fraternity paddle he used to hit trolls with in college
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #49 (permalink)

Lol im not sticking around. Just long enough to finish what I started and thats all.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by packsmashers View Post
Well boys, I'm not sure if I'm crazy or just plain nuts but I've set up a trade with Mr. JustinModglin27. I'll be sending first, and sending some decent cards.
Okay, wait a minute.

YOU have feedback here, he doesn't.
WHY are you sending first?
Why should you have to?
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote