Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyKMB View Post
Okay, wait a minute.

YOU have feedback here, he doesn't.
WHY are you sending first?
Why should you have to?
I agree with you. I'd at minimum send same time. But why did no one in this trade suggest a middle man?
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #52 (permalink)

It wasnt till after the fact that a middleman was brought up. The trade was dead by then. Would u send a $500 sp authentic adrian peterson rc auto/gu first????
JustinModglin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinModglin27 View Post
It wasnt till after the fact that a middleman was brought up. The trade was dead by then. Would u send a $500 sp authentic adrian peterson rc auto/gu first????
I'd be smart enough to ask for a middle man.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #54 (permalink)

Lol ok smartass I had no idea that was an option clearly im new to the forums. How havent u figured that out yet???
Old 03-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #55 (permalink)

Just take a deep breath and listen to our advice. No reason to get all defensive.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
And would the other party want to send their $500 card first to a member with 0 feedback?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #57 (permalink)

First off I have taken the advice but now people don't wanna trade because of this nitwit jags. Thats y im upset. Oh and by the way his wasnt worth $500. I was doing him a hell of a deal. Its ridiculous all because he didnt get what he wanted now I have to pay for it because of a big ass cry baby.....seriously are we in kindercare now. Thats why I said this was a joke. U can effect peoples jtraf ing just because u wanted to throw a hissy fit. Wow.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
First off I have taken the advice but now people don't wanna trade because of this nitwit jags. Thats y im upset. Oh and by the way his wasnt worth $500. I was doing him a hell of a deal. Its ridiculous all because he didnt get what he wanted now I have to pay for it because of a big ass cry baby.....seriously are we in kindercare now. Thats why I said this was a joke. U can effect peoples jtraf ing just because u wanted to throw a hissy fit. Wow.
how about you follow the flow, buy some cards to get your feedback up and send first on trades for a while
Old 03-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #59 (permalink)

Thats what I think imma do. I have a lot of cards especially low end. I just figured I would yhrow the ap out there cause I want a nice luck but ill wait. I don't have a problem sending first just nerve racking ya know.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #60 (permalink)

What is it about card drama that gets me so horny?
Old 03-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Still have the ocho magic chrome auto?
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Thats what I think imma do. I have a lot of cards especially low end. I just figured I would yhrow the ap out there cause I want a nice luck but ill wait. I don't have a problem sending first just nerve racking ya know.
While some of your replies have a tone that make me question whether or not you are being disingenuous,
I will assume you are simply really new to trading and dont understand that many sites have a "must send first" rule with respect to new traders.

While it is NOT specifically a rule here, it is an accepted protocol.
I dont expect someone brand new to trading to magically know this, however.
Personally, I would have pointed that out far earlier in the negotiation.

The way I see it you didnt "back out"
You learned of a condition that had you known of earlier, you would have ended the negotiation that much sooner, and no trade would've been agreed to in the first place.

In any case,

Your options are
send first on a trade
sell said card via paypal GOODS and buy other persons card. (both "buyers" protected by paypal)
use a middleman
or let it go fro now and
build up feedback thru small trades and buying/selling.

Hopefully you at least understand why established members are not going to want to trade
$500 cards with someone who has zero feedback here or on other sites unless the newb is sending first.

gl
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 03-09-2013 at 07:19 PM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
You have 26 posts and not a single feedback and you have cursed and insulted multiple members and drawn the ire of countless more. Maybe you should evaluate your behavior and actions a little closer. I have 900 + posts and 60+ feedback and haven't been attacked or even close yet. Am I perfect? Hell no but I understand that when new to any environment it is best to learn the rules and protocals first and lay low until you get a grasp on things operate. You have done none of that and on top of it have chosen to come out swinging. At least I think you are. It really is hard to tell with your awful grammar and literacy.

For the record I still don't believe that as the op's scenario was laid out that you backed out of the deal as terms were still being negotiated. However, I am glad for him that it happened as I have a strong feeling that he would have ended up unhappy.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 03-09-2013 at 09:58 PM.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #64 (permalink)

Hey just a heads up this is over dude. Im done with it. For real. I got what people are saying I took the advice. End of story.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #65 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
Don't need a middleman. Never have used one and never will. no need for me to revive the deal. I disagree with your logic as it pertains to this but it is what it is. Again, my post is simply to tell my experience and the community can decide. Nothing more nothing less
Sounds shady you would never use a middle man even if requested by the other person
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #66 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Lol ok smartass I had no idea that was an option clearly im new to the forums. How havent u figured that out yet???
You'll be Suspended for that language
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

All you morons that say the OP should have told the noob will be sending first... YOURRE IDIOTS!! YOU'RE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT LET PEOPLE HOLD YOUR PAYPAL FOR MONTHS AND THEN DONT LEAVE A NEG!!!!!
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

I would if the person i was traiding with had an itrader like the OP's

Quote:
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #69 (permalink)

i'll be the middle man. sheesh.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #70 (permalink)

how many times has fish been a middleman? how many times has it been suggested that PP also be used for trades but give refunds upon completion? I know matty wheels also said he would be a middle man...

if possible 0/10 gold doubronts here

0/10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:01 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quick update on this one. JustinModglin27 Recieved the cards a week ago on our trade. I know this because I used the very tracking number I sent him to follow this trade. So far not a peep about recieving or shipping any cards. I've PMed him. Done all that I can do. Looks like I owe ft28jags an apology. The little SOB got me.
The funny thing was that I sent him a link to this thread and told him that I stuck my neck out for him and not to let me down. Guess it didn't work. There is still hope that the cards will show, but the chances of that are dwindling.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #72 (permalink)

Ouch, sorry pack.

I had my suspicions the end of page 3 wasn't going to be good after seeing that the majority of that thread was from back on the 9th and it was now the 22nd and he still didn't have any FB...yet he claimed he was going to finish his trades with you and another guy.

I'll always respond, whether it's good news or bad news.
TheLastDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #73 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by packsmashers View Post
Quick update on this one. JustinModglin27 Recieved the cards a week ago on our trade. I know this because I used the very tracking number I sent him to follow this trade. So far not a peep about recieving or shipping any cards. I've PMed him. Done all that I can do. Looks like I owe ft28jags an apology. The little SOB got me.
The funny thing was that I sent him a link to this thread and told him that I stuck my neck out for him and not to let me down. Guess it didn't work. There is still hope that the cards will show, but the chances of that are dwindling.
Can't say I am surprised. PM the MODS iluvfish2 and pskell02 the info. Leave negative. He was logged on this week so it he didn't respond he likely wont.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #74 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

In this day and age I would be weary of any member that uses attachments of pics from instead of a hosting source. Which this justinmodglin27 did. Checking his post history I see him selling cards with attachments that have the ebay "watermark"
Old 03-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
In this day and age I would be weary of any member that uses attachments of pics from instead of a hosting source. Which this justinmodglin27 did. Checking his post history I see him selling cards with attachments that have the ebay "watermark"
I have my photos scanned into my computer and my bucket is outdated I just haven't had the time to update it. I honestly prefer attachments.