Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Imac7065 trouble! What a drama....

Get some snacks and a drink for this one........

Ok so as some of you have seen via some stupid threads Imac7065 has been calling me out as a scammer! Which is completely untrue. The real story is he paid for some cards on the 15th of feb which was a Friday night here in Australia. I put his cards aside and planned on posting out Monday the 18th. I forgot to post out Monday and was planning to post Tuesday but got stuck at work and couldn't get away. I'm a tattoo artist at a super busy custom studio in Canberra ( the capital of Australia if you didn't know ) and work from 7am to aprox 7pm. Most of my days are booked with back to back jobs without a break all day. It was my birthday that week and my wife and I took some time off to get away with our 1yo for a break. ( I could have posted while we were away but didn't even think about it) he messaged me on the 28th asking about a tracking number and I replied ( when I get to work tomorrow ill send you the tracking number ) the lot was sent out first thing that morning and I forgot to upload the tracking number. He again contacted me on the 6th demanding a tracking number or he would file a case against me even tho it had only been 18 days for an international item. I again replied they had been sent and I apologised again and would get you the tracking number ASAP. I searched my entire office but couldn't find it ( as my office is a massive mess!) I asked to please be patient as I honestly did send it, but he opened a PayPal case anyhow after 3 weeks even tho I sent the items a week earlier. When I finally found the number and sent it to him he claimed it was a fake number and could be going to anyone? Unfortunately tracking numbers don't have names and addresses on them so I was out of luck. He told me I was a novice and I would be refunding him sooner than he expected. I left for a convention on the Saturday so I couldn't upload the shipping slip to PayPal so they could rectify the situation until today, but when I went to the case had been closed as he received his cards 28 days from first payment. Anyway sorry this has been such a long message, I just felt I should explain the situation as I am not a scammer! I just hate that giving someone your WORD isn't good enough anymore. Anyway lesson learned and wont be dealing with him EVER again.....Here is our message thread so you can see how it went down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlukex
Well your cards are going to show up mate. Full tracking with signature on arrival. Ill upload the shipping slip when I'm back in town on Monday and clear my funds. I understand you opening a case to protect yourself but I told you they were sent and not everyone is a scammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065
Then you should probably do yourself a favor and tell me people that.. not stall them, not ship for 2-3 weeks and then lie about it. Just an idea.

Quote:
No I don't know, I always send my cards and they are received, I travel for work mate.im always away.
Quote:
I have no threatened you one time.. if you wish to upload your "tracking" and escalate the paypal case feel free.. you will be refunding me faster doing so lol. You seem extremely novice at this and have no idea what you are doing.

Quote:
Mate I've sent the item as you asked with tracking, and supplied the number when I returned from work. And I would appreciate it if you would stop threatening me.
Quote:
You never said such a thing.. you are a liar sir. I am so pissed off right now ... you did not ship this lot until after I contacted you asking for tracking information and you replied you would get it to me asap... how dare you

Quote:
Like I said in previous messages I was away and and apologised last week.
Quote:
I am also infuriated at something I just saw using your number.. I paid you the first week of february.. and this tracking number shows the package shipped on march 4?!?!?!?! What the hell

Quote:
Here is the number
LK903496929AU no plus sign afterwards mate

Quote:
Do you think you are dealing with an idiot here?

Track my item - Australia Post

You just provided me with a FAKE tracking number. What is your deal?

Quote:
Mate I've been turning the house upside down looking for the number for the last few days! Why are you not believing me? I give you my word. The website is Home - Australia Post enter the tracking number and is says its posted from where I live and dispatched.
Quote:
there is no package online with that tracking information. Can you link me to a website with that number? I find it curious you came up with the number only after I filed the case and almost immediately.. when you ignored my request for a full week before that. The case will be closed when the items arrive.. but your tracking number didn't even work.

Quote:
Here is your tracking number, LK903496929AU and I'm not stalling. Like I said its a hobby not my first priority. Sorry for the delay.

Quote:
So you are stalling me? lol... I have given you over 3 weeks.. I waited 2 before contacting you. How that is "not understanding" I have no idea. You need to find that tracking ASAP or the case will be filed. The case will of course close once tracking is updated and the items are delivered. I hope you are right and this is just a postal delay.. but this is a lot of money to be "patient" about. I can only file a case for 45 days after payment.

Quote:
Your not understanding at all, I can honestly say your package was sent with full tracking from Australia. I've sent to the USA for the past few years and the quickest I've ever had is 14 days and longest is around 30 days. I don't see how you can blame me and then freeze my PayPal account because the postal service is #@#@#@#@. It's kinda disappointing that you can't be patient for your items, I've been waiting over a month on cards from Chicago but I'm not going to open a case on the guy! I'm trying to find your receipt number, it's either in my office or In my desk at work. Ill keep you posted, sorry if this bothers you and i have been slow in replying but this is only my hobby not my number one thing in my life.
Quote:
I will wait 24 hours for that tracking information before deciding to file a case or not. I think that is more than fair for you

Quote:
Sorry mate ill look at the postage slips when I get home, they have been sent, it takes a while to get there from Australia. I don't think there is a need to threaten me with opening a case. We are fellow collectors.
Quote:
I contacted you a week ago and you replied back that you would give me tracking ASAP... well it's a week later, no tracking, no shipment. I don't have to file a paypal case here do I? please get back to me ASAP
Old 03-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Well that starts the morning off.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

The fact is that it took you more than 2 weeks to mail the cards without any communication regarding the delay. I think this one is squarely on you.

At first I thought Jeremy's attitude was part of the problem, but that clearly is not the case. If you pulled me through a series of knotholes like you did Jeremy I would also be quite upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlukex View Post
Get some snacks and a drink for this one........

Ok so as some of you have seen via some stupid threads Imac7065 has been calling me out as a scammer! Which is completely untrue. The real story is he paid for some cards on the 15th of feb which was a Friday night here in Australia. I put his cards aside and planned on posting out Monday the 18th. I forgot to post out Monday and was planning to post Tuesday but got stuck at work and couldn't get away. I'm a tattoo artist at a super busy custom studio in Canberra ( the capital of Australia if you didn't know ) and work from 7am to aprox 7pm. Most of my days are booked with back to back jobs without a break all day. It was my birthday that week and my wife and I took some time off to get away with our 1yo for a break. ( I could have posted while we were away but didn't even think about it) he messaged me on the 28th asking about a tracking number and I replied ( when I get to work tomorrow ill send you the tracking number ) the lot was sent out first thing that morning and I forgot to upload the tracking number. He again contacted me on the 6th demanding a tracking number or he would file a case against me even tho it had only been 18 days for an international item. I again replied they had been sent and I apologised again and would get you the tracking number ASAP. I searched my entire office but couldn't find it ( as my office is a massive mess!) I asked to please be patient as I honestly did send it, but he opened a PayPal case anyhow after 3 weeks even tho I sent the items a week earlier. When I finally found the number and sent it to him he claimed it was a fake number and could be going to anyone? Unfortunately tracking numbers don't have names and addresses on them so I was out of luck. He told me I was a novice and I would be refunding him sooner than he expected. I left for a convention on the Saturday so I couldn't upload the shipping slip to PayPal so they could rectify the situation until today, but when I went to the case had been closed as he received his cards 28 days from first payment. Anyway sorry this has been such a long message, I just felt I should explain the situation as I am not a scammer! I just hate that giving someone your WORD isn't good enough anymore. Anyway lesson learned and wont be dealing with him EVER again.....Here is our message thread so you can see how it went down
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 03-12-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm utterly sick of the IMAC drama...the dude needs to seriously consider another hobby if he is always having so much trouble...
Old 03-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

I am starting to think certain members get off on drama and have a giant wank fest posting.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
I am starting to think certain members get off on drama and have a giant wank fest posting.
I just wanted to try and clear it up mate, I was getting bad mouthed and had not had a chance to reply.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

And to think I cause he most drama . once again I have been out done by a computer

Last edited by AP4MVP; 03-12-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

If this was anyone but IMAC people would be ripping you apart - and rightfully so.

This one is on you. If Imac7065 was any other name in those PM's you posted you wouldn't have posted this. You're trying to explain away your pretty substantial delay because you got lucky in dealing with someone that alot of people don't care for.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
If this was anyone but IMAC people would be ripping you apart - and rightfully so.

This one is on you. If Imac7065 was any other name in those PM's you posted you wouldn't have posted this. You're trying to explain away your pretty substantial delay because you got lucky in dealing with someone that alot of people don't care for.
So your saying if I posted the same day as payment received, it's still ok to open a PayPal claim 3 weeks after? Even if its a international sale?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
So your saying if I posted the same day as payment received, it's still ok to open a PayPal claim 3 weeks after? Even if its a international sale?
Yes, that makes your lack of caring for two weeks worse. You knew that it would take forever to get to him, but you thought your time was so much more valuable than imac's money. You are lucky you did not do this to a member who has not burned every bridge. You would get getting your head bit off. Also, bringing this back up when you know you were in the wrong is a weak idea.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #11 (permalink)

I wouldn't have been as nice as iMac

You messed up, OP.

All I hear is excuses why you couldn't ship. That's a bunch of bull. If it takes you 3 weeks to ship something, that's just awful. You basically used his money to go on vacation is how I see it. An interest free loan while Jeremy is patiently waiting for his cards to show up.

Scam or no scam is besides the point. You slow walked him and you made yourself even worse. You shouldn't be doing any trading or selling. You're unacceptable.

Jeremy has every right to be upset and like I said, I wouldn't have been as patient.

What was the point of this thread? To call yourself out and look like an even bigger idiot?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
But you didn't mail the same day. So what's the point of the hypothetical?

He paid on the 15th. You mailed on the 28th.

End of story.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Yep. You slow walked him. International or not isn't an excuse. He paid you promptly, ship promptly. It's not rocket science, genius.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I wouldn't have been as nice as iMac

You messed up, OP.

All I hear is excuses why you couldn't ship. That's a bunch of bull. If it takes you 3 weeks to ship something, that's just awful. You basically used his money to go on vacation is how I see it. An interest free loan while Jeremy is patiently waiting for his cards to show up.

Scam or no scam is besides the point. You slow walked him and you made yourself even worse. You shouldn't be doing any trading or selling. You're unacceptable.

Jeremy has every right to be upset and like I said, I wouldn't have been as patient.

What was the point of this thread? To call yourself out and look like an even bigger idiot?
Apparently.

Anyone but Imac and there is no chance this is posted. OP thought they could get some sympathy because of his reputation.

Backfire.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

If I need to I WALK to the post office.

Get off your ass, yea happy b-day and all but geez man you made a sale. Get with it.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Apparently.

Anyone but Imac and there is no chance this is posted. OP thought they could get some sympathy because of his reputation.

Backfire.
Yep. But what's right is right and anybody who wouldn't stand behind iMac on this situation needs to take their blinders off. He didn't do anything wrong.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #17 (permalink)

you F'd up.............mate...
Old 03-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Apparently.

Backfire.
Not at all, I really don't care what you think of me, was just asking is 3 weeks to soon to open a case?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Not at all, I really don't care what you think of me, was just asking is 3 weeks to soon to open a case?
No, especially when you show that you just wanted to keep his money and not ship.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
If I sell you a card and I have yet to ship it three weeks later then you better open a case because I would be dead.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #21 (permalink)

Yeah I was slow on sending out, first time it's happened and maybe one day it will happen again( fingers crossed it doesn't) but I didn't seem to get my point across clearly, is 3 weeks to early to open a PayPal claim? I've been waiting over 5 weeks for two lots of cards and I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
No, especially when you show that you just wanted to keep his money and not ship.
But I had shipped 2 weeks later
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
If I sell you a card and I have yet to ship it three weeks later then you better open a case because I would be dead.
I'd give ya longer our post service sucks hahaha
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah I was slow on sending out, first time it's happened and maybe one day it will happen again( fingers crossed it doesn't) but I didn't seem to get my point across clearly, is 3 weeks to early to open a PayPal claim? I've been waiting over 5 weeks for two lots of cards and I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt?
No 3 weeks is not to early - especially based on your PM replies.

And if that's really all you cared about, which it clearly isn't, why didn't you just post a thread asking if 3 weeks was too long to open a case? Just a general thread asking a general question?

Instead you chose to say "Imac trouble. What a drama" - which clearly indicates you weren't just looking for opinions on when it's ok to open a case - you were trying to call out Imac because he rightfully called you out.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
No 3 weeks is not to early - especially based on your PM replies.

And if that's really all you cared about, which it clearly isn't, why didn't you just post a thread asking if 3 weeks was too long to open a case? Just a general thread asking a general question?

Instead you chose to say "Imac trouble. What a drama" - which clearly indicates you weren't just looking for opinions on when it's ok to open a case.
Never mind, to hard to explain.
Closed Thread