Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Buyer is a douche for not reading the listing, but if you sent me that many invoices/ messages within the first 5 hours I would make it a point to wait till the very last minute of the 8th day to pay you.

File an unpaid item case when you can. Then close it asap. You get your fees back and the buyer can't leave feedback if he doesn't pay. There is no reason the buyer needs to pay the fees other than an idiot tax. You won't be out anything except time and frustration.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

I think the biggest problem that has come to light here is that you have absolutely zero patience. If you require 24 hour payment, which is already not the eBay standard but whatever, not the point, then give the buyer 24 HOURS to pay for the damn thing without having to respond to 15 messages.

That being said, yes NPB's suck but that's part of eBay. No use complaining about it here unless you are giving out names for others to block.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #28 (permalink)

Our Ebay Store has run into a very annoying issue as of late. Buyers will put in about 2-3 fair offers and then 15-20 lowball offers, we accept the 2-3 and counter the 15-20 and very often will give a discount because they are buying so much.

Some buyers see the counters and then email us asking to cancel the 2-3 fair offers, as they do not want anything, if they can not get the 15-20 at a steal.
Cavaliercards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Your "payment deadline" means nothing against eBay's rules. You come off as out of whack thinking that you're entitled to enforce your own rules over those of eBay, which is not the case. You also come off as a know-it-all and anal.

So the buyer didn't pay because he couldn't use the phone. The buyer was stupid and made a "mistake", and eBay won't do anything. Why are you wasting your time asking us and not eBay?

Get over yourself and your backfired thread.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

You really have a lot to learn about how ebay works...

PAID FOR ITEM...SELLER THEN REFUSED TO SELL...PAID WITHIN 4 DAYS-BAD BIZ!!! jng1154 ( 5891 ) Oct-16-11 15:55

Reply by vols8vegas6king5 (Feb-11-12 14:41): Auction stated immediate payment after auction ended Contacted buyer no response

won and paid for the item-seller contacted me demanding more money for shipping-215ezmunny ( 18 ) Aug-01-08 14:29

Reply by vols8vegas6king5 (Aug-02-08 19:50): Explained shipping problem - Contacted them never replied - Refunded Money :]
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
You really have a lot to learn about how ebay works...

PAID FOR ITEM...SELLER THEN REFUSED TO SELL...PAID WITHIN 4 DAYS-BAD BIZ!!! jng1154 ( 5891 ) Oct-16-11 15:55

Reply by vols8vegas6king5 (Feb-11-12 14:41): Auction stated immediate payment after auction ended Contacted buyer no response

won and paid for the item-seller contacted me demanding more money for shipping-215ezmunny ( 18 ) Aug-01-08 14:29

Reply by vols8vegas6king5 (Aug-02-08 19:50): Explained shipping problem - Contacted them never replied - Refunded Money :]
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVols98 View Post
You are correct that's it. I mean it plainly says virgin mobile and CDMA in the auction. Now I'm out 3 days time and stuck with this guy that might try to leave me a neg.

I fully agree sellers should be able to leave negative feedback. or be able to put something there for people to know. I mean he even messaged me saying he isn't going to pay because he changed his mind.
Take a look around this site and you will see exactly why sellers are not allowed to leave negatives on Ebay. By not allowing sellers to leave negatives it forces sellers to follow the rules or suffer the consequences. Is it fair to sellers? No its not, I agree with you on that. But it sure is effective in holding sellers accountable.

As far as your problem. List it as BIN and require immediate payment. Problem solved.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

Holy crap.. lol. I was simply just looking for opinions and that's what I got. I listed the 24 hour payment to drive away people that usually do not pay I have already stated that.. Thanks for the replies I guess..
TNVols98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVols98 View Post
Holy crap.. lol. I was simply just looking for opinions and that's what I got. I listed the 24 hour payment to drive away people that usually do not pay I have already stated that.. Thanks for the replies I guess..
Look at it this way. If sellers could leave negative feedback they would have buyers over a barrell. They could ship when ever they want and the buyer could not say anything because the seller could neg them if they did.See my point.Retaliation feedback is hands down the biggest problem on this site. Imagine trying to tackle that problem with 75 million members. And I did offer some good advice. I will say it again.

List as BIN and auto set immediate payment. Thats what I do and have never had 1 NPB.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Look at it this way. If sellers could leave negative feedback they would have buyers over a barrell. They could ship when ever they want and the buyer could not say anything because the seller could neg them if they did.See my point.Retaliation feedback is hands down the biggest problem on this site. Imagine trying to tackle that problem with 75 million members. And I did offer some good advice. I will say it again.

List as BIN and auto set immediate payment. Thats what I do and have never had 1 NPB.
Thanks for the advice. That's what I delisted the item as and I apologized to the buyer for being impatient. Appreciate the feedback.
TNVols98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

What would have made this better is if the "buyer" paid and then left a negative feedback because the seller didn't ship within 5 hours since he was bugging him. Believe it or not people do work for a living and don't have access 24/7 to a computer.

You are in the wrong for stating he has 24 hours and then bugging him after two hours but of course like 99.9% of the sellers you will think you are right.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #37 (permalink)

Just set up your BIN's with "Immediate Payment"... Never have this issue again.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Sounds like you are making up your own rules and I would considered that harassment. Looks like eBay is not for you.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Take a look around this site and you will see exactly why sellers are not allowed to leave negatives on Ebay. By not allowing sellers to leave negatives it forces sellers to follow the rules or suffer the consequences. Is it fair to sellers? No its not, I agree with you on that. But it sure is effective in holding sellers accountable.
QFT.

That crap used to happen all the time back in the day. Sellers held feedback hostage. You couldn't give a seller a negative for anything for fear of getting the retalitory.

So some people would take a week or more to ship, or the item would arrive damaged. It pushed a lot of buyers off eBay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Buyer is a douche for not reading the listing, but if you sent me that many invoices/ messages within the first 5 hours I would make it a point to wait till the very last minute of the 8th day to pay you.
You know, I always try to pay as soon a I possibly can...but I'll be damned if there's not a part of me that agrees with you there.

I'll always respond, whether it's good news or bad news.
TheLastDude is offline   Reply With Quote