Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broski044 View Post
Getting a neutral rating. Which is fine. Moving on.
You are being given every chance to prove you are as honest as you claim to be,yet you are not doing it. Thats why people are questioning your actions.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Neg if he doesn't provide pictures.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
Neg if he doesn't provide pictures.
I will wait and give him 24 hours and if no pics...I will neg him...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Getting a neutral rating. Which is fine. Moving on.
Being OK with getting a neutral just shows how much class you have. Any one who ends a deal saying Im fine with a neutral just shows me you dont put to much care into fixing a problem, making it right or even care enough about the deal in the first place.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
You are being given every chance to prove you are as honest as you claim to be,yet you are not doing it. Thats why people are questioning your actions.
This pretty much sums it up. You're guilty until proven innocent around here. Show a pic of the raw card even if it's blurry. Otherwise you're not likely to be believed.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
Being OK with getting a neutral just shows how much class you have. Any one who ends a deal saying Im fine with a neutral just shows me you dont put to much care into fixing a problem, making it right or even care enough about the deal in the first place.

I gave the guy his refund and that's that. I'm not going to dwell on an accident. Don't see why anyone else should either. It is what it is. Not like I scammed the guy.
Broski044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I gave the guy his refund and that's that. I'm not going to dwell on an accident. Don't see why anyone else should either. It is what it is. Not like I scammed the guy.
I dont think anyone has said you scammed him, but at the least if you cant provide scans of the damage then what you did is shady. In my opinion.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Just send him the blurred pics. better yet post them on this thread
AP4MVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

seller had asked me to neg him and get it over with...that pretty much tells me all I need to know...

I guess his rep is not worth 2 min of his time... oh well..might as well give u the "deal" that never happend.

$300 for A.J. Green 2011 elite black status auto 1/1 bgs 9.5.

so if this card some how resurface as a 9.5. we will know that he lied.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 03-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #35 (permalink)

God this place sucks.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
seller had asked me to neg him and get it over with...that pretty much tells me all I need to know...

I guess his rep is not worth 2 min of his time... oh well..might as well give u the "deal" that never happend.

$300 for A.J. Green 2011 elite black status auto 1/1 bgs 9.5.

so if this card some how resurface as a 9.5. we will know that he lied.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Just to be clear, he ASKED you to neg him?! Why in the world you someone do that. Shows the amount he cares about pleasing customers.
I choose who I like and don't like.
CardsCardsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
How bout you send him the card anyway? and give a partial refund?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
God this place sucks.
Yet you keep hanging around.....
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #39 (permalink)

Ive had cases shatter. I can get cards out pretty easily for resubs. So many people on this forum think because something never happened to them that it cant possibly have happened. You probably could drop a slab 1000 times and never get it to break but all it took was 1 time for me. If I was the seller and the forum was so quick to judge I would do the same thing. And ive never had a neg in over 10000 transactions in 15 years of dealing with cards online. Then again ive never had a board attack me cuz they think something is impossible to have happened. You guys need to stop thinking cuz its not working for you. If you guys are so scared of scammers and shady people the get the F offline! Ive seen alot of good decent people being crucified recently cuz of all the paranoid people on here.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
Ive had cases shatter. I can get cards out pretty easily for resubs. So many people on this forum think because something never happened to them that it cant possibly have happened. You probably could drop a slab 1000 times and never get it to break but all it took was 1 time for me. If I was the seller and the forum was so quick to judge I would do the same thing. And ive never had a neg in over 10000 transactions in 15 years of dealing with cards online. Then again ive never had a board attack me cuz they think something is impossible to have happened. You guys need to stop thinking cuz its not working for you. If you guys are so scared of scammers and shady people the get the F offline! Ive seen alot of good decent people being crucified recently cuz of all the paranoid people on here.
There's a reason we're paranoid, or have your eyes been closed recently? It's not like the seller has been forthcoming about backing up his claim of damage. The seller could put an end to this in 30 seconds, but has deliberately chosen not to. That says it all on this forum.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
while shattering the holder is tough with just a drop, the problem is the lack of evidence.

the "dropped card" or "spilled something on my desk" stories are used quite often when people get a better offer on a card after they already agreed to a deal.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
None of this matters. What's important IMO is that the offender suddenly has no scanner, no camera phone, is unable to email, has contracted Hot Dog Fingers and Count Choculitis, etc.

Sorry folks ... but on this forum, at this time, it's guilty until proven innocent. Too many liars on here.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Yet you keep hanging around.....
I would like to think I'm the bailiff to your Judge Judy, sugar teets.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
God this place sucks.
Nah. Just 85% +/- of the people here.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Was yours in a bubble mailer also?
Old 03-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
God this place sucks.
Lol.........
mickey7mantle7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritt81 View Post
If he would have just manned up and siad, "got a better deal, going to sell to someone else, sorry for the bad trade," then ok thats a Neut. But I'm pretty sure he is lying about this and the whole picture thing, come on man. Thats why I would drop a neg.
One of the main problems on this forum is just what you said, taking a higher offer even when already paid... When a card is sold it should be considered sold and the seller shouldn't even listen to offers... A Gentlemen's agreement isn't the norm here and it should be. It's called being a scumbag seller.
Seanbassikcards.com
Sean1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

make his itrader hiroshima drop a neg bomb
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
So your not a scammer, just a lying. Got it.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #50 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
man you took it like a champ... Yet pathological liar on the boards.(pretty sure anyone who owns a bgs case knows the case does not shatter) You did not scam him in the true sense of the word but it is a very blurry line. Can;t wait to see what member ends up with it

The old picture was of the old label with the "8" auto on the back so it will be pretty clear if it was reslabbed.
Attached Thumbnails
Opinion is needed-ajdd.jpg  

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-23-2013 at 05:32 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote