Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #76 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
And my hypocrisy referrence is to those wanting proof but not offering proof when asked. Everyone asks him for proof but none give it up when asked.
Did everyone else back out of a completed sale?

Pretty sure only one person has a burden of proof.

I pray you aren't an attorney.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
O.J was innocent. He said so.

Guilt or innocence is a belief. There was no proof he did it therefore he was released. Whether you BELIEVE (think) he did it or not doesnt matter. Just like here ... What you BELIEVE the seller has done doesnt matter with no proof.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #78 (permalink)

Guilty of backing out of a sale yes ... But lying as to why ... Prove it.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #79 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Guilty of backing out of a sale yes ... But lying as to why ... Prove it.
You can't possibly be this ridiculous. You have to be punking everyone.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #80 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
And all you guys have to do is prove he is a liar ... I'll give $100 paypal for proof.
Weak, You know thats impossible however my offer is legit and not clowning like your backhanded offer.

IN fact I will up the offer to $30 paypal.

Disclaimer I am doing it for pure entertainment and do not give 2 shats. I am hoping he takes my $$ and does not join the blowout pathological club

Anyone with half a brain would be in here to take my $$ and people with a hair brain would still believe his story if he did not
Old 03-25-2013, 01:03 AM   #81 (permalink)

So because you're mad you didnt get your card youre gonna put a man down in a public place and flat out call him a liar ... Sad.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
So because you're mad you didnt get your card youre gonna put a man down in a public place and flat out call him a liar ... Sad.
no need to be unhappy man. Its not my card. Would you not agree he would be here to take my $$ to prove he did not cheese out on the op if he was not full fo shat. I would rub my nose in it to save face
Old 03-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #83 (permalink)

If i was called a liar twice and dragged thru the mud on here nothing you could offer me would make me appease any paranoid baby who didnt get his way. Basically what im saying is so what you didnt get your card. Grow up, learn from it and move on.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
If i was called a liar twice and dragged thru the mud on here nothing you could offer me would make me appease any paranoid baby who didnt get his way. Basically what im saying is so what you didnt get your card. Grow up, learn from it and move on.
ahhh that would he the exact answer I would expect from you just so you stayed on par with your original stance even though I would love to rub it in a guys face if he was calling me a story teller. Was testing you out. You do know this is a members feedback section for a reason. Good and bad. BO does not put it here for their health. Like other topics it is informational and for people to make judgements going foward with all the info they have..

Fine $35 paypal for a pic of the card on a top loader in a table. Take it broski. I will also create a thread professing my love for you in taking my dollars and proving me wrong
Old 03-25-2013, 01:26 AM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Are you the one who got the card instead? Proof goes both ways. Sure we cant proof he is a lair, we can assume by his defiance to resolve this, but we also cant proof he is telling the truth which you are trying so hard to convince us he is. Youre really the only one who keeps egging at this situation. Both the op and the seller have stopped replying in this thread and the only reason its active is because of you. Keep playing devils advocate but either way this is most likely a dead thread.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #86 (permalink)

I like playing devils advocate its fun
Old 03-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #87 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
ahhh that would he the exact answer I would expect from you just so you stayed on par with your original stance even though I would love to rub it in a guys face if he was calling me a story teller. Was testing you out. You do know this is a members feedback section for a reason. Good and bad. BO does not put it here for their health. Like other topics it is informational and for people to make judgements going foward with all the info they have..

Fine $35 paypal for a pic of the card on a top loader in a table. Take it broski. I will also create a thread professing my love for you in taking my dollars and proving me wrong
I'll add $25 to this as well. $60 free money for you, broski.

I'll also buy you two Heinekens.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #88 (permalink)

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice... negative feedback was left which state that he can't provide proof of not following through a deal he made.

At this point, i would have been possible for him to get a picture from somebody..again, not knowing if he actually lied or not, but the fact that he is being around the bush and just wanted a neg tells me that he probably lied.

Branesergen as for your being the devil's advocate is in poor attempt... that is why you have not convince 1 single member on this thread to "believe" his story... if it talks like and walks like a you know what, chances are that it is a you know what....

I consider this matter closed at this point, and hope future traders will see his itrader rating....
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
And all you guys have to do is prove he is a liar ... I'll give $100 paypal for proof.
You cant prove reverse negatives.

Ill give you $5000 if you can prove that I can't walk on water. lets see you prove it without using me as an example!!

Get to work!

In process, he can easily prove himself correct by a simple scan. So why not? If I could prove myself correct with something so simple, why wouldnt I?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post

WOOT. Hot damn $60 bucks for a scan a pic a text of the pic so I can post it anything

Quote:
AGREED

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-25-2013 at 10:16 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

I'll Add A Graded ED WANG..NOT SHATTERED
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, kind of get the feeling you are defending him because you two know each other, thats the only explanation for your defending him. Unless you just want to be added to ppls ignore list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post

I will add on 20$ as well to this cause I know he's not going to show a scan.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritt81 View Post
I will add on 20$ as well to this cause I know he's not going to show a scan.
Do not go in thinking he won't if he does be prepared to paypal the $20 is all. I am hoping he does I would love for him to take my $$

So he has 80 on the table between 3 members(gritt, myself, epic) to post pic
Old 03-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Do not go in thinking he won't if he does be prepared to paypal the $20 is all. I am hoping he does I would love for him to take my $$

So he has 80 on the table between 3 members(gritt, myself, epic) to post pic
If he man's up and shows the scan, than I will pay.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritt81 View Post
If he man's up and shows the scan, than I will pay.
No more money!!! at this point, If I was him I would just break the case now, and show the raw card (if he has not sold or shipped the card)... use the $80 and get it reslabbed...
Old 03-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
No more money!!! at this point, If I was him I would just break the case now, and show the raw card (if he has not sold or shipped the card)... use the $80 and get it reslabbed...
good point. No doubt he read the offers and could have easily put it to bed for the $25 a couple days ago then 35 yesterday. . My offer stands til 1pm eastern
Old 03-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
good point. No doubt he read the offers and could have easily put it to bed for the $25 a couple days ago then 35 yesterday. . My offer stands til 1pm eastern
Same ^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Guilt or innocence is a belief. There was no proof he did it therefore he was released. Whether you BELIEVE (think) he did it or not doesnt matter. Just like here ... What you BELIEVE the seller has done doesnt matter with no proof.
You're no brain surgeon, that's for sure.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
More than anything I think your just trolling...
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #100 (permalink)

Just a quick update or observation... the dude is still trying to "unload" his bucket which the card in questioned is still in his bucket.... hmmm.....