Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #101 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,256
Default

So it has been confirmed.... Broskie tried selling the card graded to another member for the same amount of $$ as I paid for....

What a scumbag... I am glad I didn't falsely accused someone.....
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #102 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Wonder how Branesergen feels for supporting the scumbag
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #103 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Wonder how Branesergen feels for supporting the scumbag
I feel fine. Slept great last nite. You however need to learn to read what is placed in front of you. I asked for proof. Never once "supported" Simply asked for proof. And yet all I see is "Its still in his bucket" - I have TONS of stuff still in my bucket, and "Confirmed he tried to sell it to another member" - Where? PM's? Proof? No copy of the PM saying "Yeah I still have it will sell to you for X amount" - Would be pretty easy to get if it were true - Just like scans of the damage - Yet NO ONE HAS IT!

Hey OJ - Your wife is cheating on you - You should believe that since its someone telling you something so it MUST be true! DO you believe everything you read on the internet? Are you dating a french model?

FOR THE RECORD FOR YOU OJ I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT HE DONE IF INFACT IT IS WHAT HE DONE! I DO NOT SUPPORT MURDER IF IN FACT THE PERSON IS PROVEN GUILTY AND NOT JUST ONE SIDE OF THE STORY
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #104 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,256
Default

I do not wish to divulge the member's name.... if you follow his sale's thread for his "entire bucket" you will see the member asking about it on 4/20... I simply asked that member if he replied, which he did with a price...

If you want the pm, you can contact that member yourself... I don't need to prove a thing to you as I obtain my own evidence and made my own conclusion...Not looking to see if you agree with me....I am a big boy and made a solid conclusion based on the evidences I have gathered...

Again, the seller knows about this thread, but failed to respond in any way to clear his name... your point is so lame... OJ and many others believes what I am saying because it makes sense...you just like to argue...that is all it is...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
I feel fine. Slept great last nite. You however need to learn to read what is placed in front of you. I asked for proof. Never once "supported" Simply asked for proof. And yet all I see is "Its still in his bucket" - I have TONS of stuff still in my bucket, and "Confirmed he tried to sell it to another member" - Where? PM's? Proof? No copy of the PM saying "Yeah I still have it will sell to you for X amount" - Would be pretty easy to get if it were true - Just like scans of the damage - Yet NO ONE HAS IT!

Hey OJ - Your wife is cheating on you - You should believe that since its someone telling you something so it MUST be true! DO you believe everything you read on the internet? Are you dating a french model?

FOR THE RECORD FOR YOU OJ I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT HE DONE IF INFACT IT IS WHAT HE DONE! I DO NOT SUPPORT MURDER IF IN FACT THE PERSON IS PROVEN GUILTY AND NOT JUST ONE SIDE OF THE STORY
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #105 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

I dont recall saying whether I believed you or not. That was never the question for me. My "beef" was with the people already claiming he was guilty when it hasnt been proven. If you have your proof that is great - You were right all along and I was "wrong". Cant really say I was wrong as I dont recall stating he was innocent but rather asking for the proof. The same thing that was asked for of the seller. The only thing I see now is your refusing to do just like the original seller refused to do which is offer up your proof. And why? I will quote "I don't need to prove a thing to you" but yet there is no way thats what the seller thought of you hounding him for proof? You have actually proved my point and acted exactly how I said the seller was acting. Its ok when you do it tho isnt it? You have nothing to prove to me, you have said what has happened and expect others to take it for what it is, believe what you say or dont, but when the tables were turned you couldnt/wouldnt do the same. You are no better than the seller in this case. His refusal was an admission of guilt so your refusal must be an admission that what you're saying isnt the truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
I do not wish to divulge the member's name.... if you follow his sale's thread for his "entire bucket" you will see the member asking about it on 4/20... I simply asked that member if he replied, which he did with a price...

If you want the pm, you can contact that member yourself... I don't need to prove a thing to you as I obtain my own evidence and made my own conclusion...Not looking to see if you agree with me....I am a big boy and made a solid conclusion based on the evidences I have gathered...

Again, the seller knows about this thread, but failed to respond in any way to clear his name... your point is so lame... OJ and many others believes what I am saying because it makes sense...you just like to argue...that is all it is...
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #106 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,256
Default

You are funny.... I have pretty much told you how to obtain the pm yourself... so that is very different then what you are saying... I am not putting up the pm and such because that is between the seller and the member that asked about the card... it is not my place to publicize their dealings... Also, the member might not want to be involved in this whole situation so that is why I am not giving you any names... again, if you follow the bread crumbs... you can contact the member yourself...

In the original situation, we have no other way to obtain "proof"... so it is like comparing apples and oranges... by you saying I need proof is saying that you don't believe me...yeah..you don't have to actually say it, but your action implies as such... I don't have to say I hate someone, but if I beat the living day light out of him doesn't that mean I hate him??

Again, back to my point, you just like to argue.. nick pick everything and try to swing it with false reasoning...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
I dont recall saying whether I believed you or not. That was never the question for me. My "beef" was with the people already claiming he was guilty when it hasnt been proven. If you have your proof that is great - You were right all along and I was "wrong". Cant really say I was wrong as I dont recall stating he was innocent but rather asking for the proof. The same thing that was asked for of the seller. The only thing I see now is your refusing to do just like the original seller refused to do which is offer up your proof. And why? I will quote "I don't need to prove a thing to you" but yet there is no way thats what the seller thought of you hounding him for proof? You have actually proved my point and acted exactly how I said the seller was acting. Its ok when you do it tho isnt it? You have nothing to prove to me, you have said what has happened and expect others to take it for what it is, believe what you say or dont, but when the tables were turned you couldnt/wouldnt do the same. You are no better than the seller in this case. His refusal was an admission of guilt so your refusal must be an admission that what you're saying isnt the truth.
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #107 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
You are no better than the seller in this case.
wait a hot minute... how is it that you're turning this around on the person who actually sent money to the seller for a card.

no proof is needed at this point.
there is no judge or jury.
the seller is guilty, obviously.
he admitted that by failing to provide evidence to support his claims.
evidence that my 4 year old nephew can provide with his dora the explorer digital camera. my 85 year old grandmother can take a cellphone picture and post it.

playing devil's advocate seems like fun and all, but it doesn't seem like the seller is even sticking up for himself.
the seller knows what he did and has seemed to "own" it, granted he owns it without admitting he was wrong or lied.

you, on the other hand, now have a grey cloud looming overhead. a negative stigma will follow you around on these boards following your support of this type of behavior.

besides, what proof do you need? any proof would have to come from the seller, and like he's gonna dime himself out. mmmhmmm.

enjoy your cloud.
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #108 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,852
Default

Spring cleaning time...wish the Mods would clear some of the clutter beginning with longer Vacations for people who leave bs negs and for people who receive negs for scamming...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #109 (permalink)
Member
 
free2131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,666
Send a message via Yahoo to free2131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
My "beef" was with the people already claiming he was guilty when it hasnt been proven.
Let's review the facts:

1) OP makes a deal for a card for a good price.

2) Seller claims to have broken the case, issues refund.

3) OP asks for a pic of the shattered case to prove that seller didn't just have seller's remorse.

4) Instead of providing a picture, seller gets defensive and eventually asks for a negative to be given rather than simply take a pic.

Now, based on those facts, can you honestly tell me that you think the seller was on the up and up? This isn't a court of law, this is the court of public opinion, and anyone that isn't simply trying to be contrary can see that the seller had something to hide.
__________________
Braves PC - http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/free2131/Braves%20PC/
Cal Ripken PC - http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/free2131/Ripken%20PC/
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #110 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"



Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
wait a hot minute... how is it that you're turning this around on the person who actually sent money to the seller for a card.

no proof is needed at this point.
there is no judge or jury.
the seller is guilty, obviously.
he admitted that by failing to provide evidence to support his claims.
evidence that my 4 year old nephew can provide with his dora the explorer digital camera. my 85 year old grandmother can take a cellphone picture and post it.

playing devil's advocate seems like fun and all, but it doesn't seem like the seller is even sticking up for himself.
the seller knows what he did and has seemed to "own" it, granted he owns it without admitting he was wrong or lied.

you, on the other hand, now have a grey cloud looming overhead. a negative stigma will follow you around on these boards following your support of this type of behavior.

besides, what proof do you need? any proof would have to come from the seller, and like he's gonna dime himself out. mmmhmmm.

enjoy your cloud.
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

Are you for real??? How long have you and the seller been an item???


Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #112 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"
congrats on being very lucky with your dealings. you're either special or lucky.

all we have on the forum is our WORD. the seller trashed his own word by not backing it up with evidence.
nuff said

also - you're probably the guy that goes into a hoard of zombies telling all the non-zombies it's ok, trust them UNTIL they bite you.
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #113 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,221
Default

there are just some members that like to be contrary for the sake of being so.


even when their devil's advocate gambit leaves them with an egg in their face, they still keep it up to save face.

oh, the internet...
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #114 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
Let's review the facts:

1) OP makes a deal for a card for a good price. YES

2) Seller claims to have broken the case, issues refund. YES

3) OP asks for a pic of the shattered case to prove that seller didn't just have seller's remorse. Why does buyer care? If sellers remorse is his actual belief why not let seller hang himself when he offers the card up again?

4) Instead of providing a picture, seller gets defensive and eventually asks for a negative to be given rather than simply take a pic. If I continuously call you a liar are you not going to get defensive?

Now, based on those facts, can you honestly tell me that you think the seller was on the up and up? This isn't a court of law, this is the court of public opinion, and anyone that isn't simply trying to be contrary can see that the seller had something to hide. Never said whether or not the seller is on the up and up - Could care less. I've had my dealings with him and everything went smoothly. Not saying it cant happen but I have no reason to believe one way or the other.
Answers are in bold.
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #115 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"
Actually, what it solved is that anyone with a functioning brain now understands the seller in question is a liar and not someone with whom business should be done on these forums. I'm glad the OP brought this situation to everyone's attention.
__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #116 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
congrats on being very lucky with your dealings. you're either special or lucky.

all we have on the forum is our WORD. the seller trashed his own word by not backing it up with evidence.
nuff said

also - you're probably the guy that goes into a hoard of zombies telling all the non-zombies it's ok, trust them UNTIL they bite you.
No you dont - You have your actions which are portrayed by others words in the form of feedback.

Zombies walking around would offer up proof they were zombies and I would tell everyone shot 1st ask questions later. When something is presented to me I believe the evidence. I dont believe in aliens either - Why? because no proof has been presented before in the form of an actual alien.
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #117 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Actually, what it solved is that anyone with a functioning brain now understands the seller in question is a liar and not someone with whom business should be done on these forums. I'm glad the OP brought this situation to everyone's attention.
amen brother, we need more ACTUAL FEEDBACK.

not: oh well, i couldn't prove it, so i guess i'll just not leave feedback now.

seller doesn't deliver - negative
seller gives BS excuse - negative
seller does anything besides get the card (as described)to buyer in a timely matter - NEGATIVE
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #118 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,256
Default

First, read the whole thread and the situation... I told him I still want the card even it was out of the case and show me the card where the "damaged" happened... I didn't ask him to prove it... I asked him for a picture of the product that I am BUYING!!! Edit... I bought...!!!!

Second, I am not crying... I am INFORMING other members on this board about the seller. As a member of a COMMUNITY, I feel that it is our "duty" to protect each other from scammers, shady members and such... So that is what I was doing...

Third, you always believe what people tell you...so what is your argument here?? Why don't you just believe what I am saying?? You ask me to prove that the seller is not lying, why don't you ask the seller that he is not lying?? So you will take his word but not mine?? Wait, but you just said you believe what people tell you...no proof necessary... man with his own contradictions...

Last, go look for the seller's sale thread about his bucket... figure out which member asked about the card...pm him, and he will tell you what he told me... and come back here and said "I got my proof...seller is a scumbag"...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"

Last edited by wegoingsizzler; 04-23-2013 at 01:41 PM.
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #119 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Point me to the thread and I will do as you ask.

P.S. - Never said I believe everything I am told - I said I have to take it for what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
First, read the whole thread and the situation... I told him I still want the card even it was out of the case and show me the card where the "damaged" happened... I didn't ask him to prove it... I asked him for a picture of the product that I am BUYING!!!

Second, I am not crying... I am INFORMING other members on this board about the seller. As a member of a COMMUNITY, I feel that it is our "duty" to protect each other from scammers, shady members and such... So that is what I was doing...

Third, you always believe what people tell you...so what is your argument here?? Why don't you just believe what I am saying?? You ask me to prove that the seller is not lying, why don't you ask the seller that he is not lying?? So you will take his word but not mine?? Wait, but you just said you believe what people tell you...no proof necessary... man with his own contradictions...

Last, go look for the seller's sale thread about his bucket... figure out which member asked about the card...pm him, and he will tell you what he told me... and come back here and said "I got my proof...seller is a scumbag"...
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #120 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
So you go spewing false claims with no evidence just based on what you believe has happened? I dont. If a seller tells me he dropped and broke the card I have to take it for what it is and not go around blasting him because I feel he is lying. If it turns out later I can prove he was lying then absolutely I will blast him. If I dropped and damaged a $1000 card I would be livid! My 1st action in my anger would be to tell the buyer what happened and if the 1st response I get from the buyer is "Prove it" I would be even more livid and tell him to F off. Take me for my word. Instill a little trust in people. I have no reason to scam you until you have proved that I am. You are judging my trade/sell ethics based on my words instead of my actions is just sad. And if anyone else wants to do that so be it, their loss not mine. How anyone can say the seller is lying without even knowing one bit of details baffles me. And people jump aboard following WORDS and not one shred of action or evidence to suggest otherwise. And whats really sad is people like that breed their own results with their actions. If you think and act negatively then negative things happen to you. I have had 1 issue in 18 years of collecting. Maybe I have had 100 - Who knows, but because I tend to take people for their words until proven otherwise I could care less. If I dont receive a card from a seller I dont assume he didnt like the price so decided to keep it and tell me this elaborate lie just so I dont neg him. I file my claim and move on. Buyer should have done the same. Seller said he dropped the card and gave him a refund. That should have been the end of it. Not a buyer running around crying because he didnt get what he wanted. What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well. Things happen in life and if you cant cope with them you are going to steer people away from you just as much as you steer from the other. He protected no one - All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"
It solved a ton. Frankly because the OP posted this, I would be hesitant on dealing with the seller in the future. If anything I wouldnt deal with them because of such a headache. I dont need my money tied up with some who "MIGHT" come through on a deal. That negative is a perfect example of a warning to me that I need to keep cautious over dealing with this person.

Thats right. If you heed the warnings of trouble, you tend to avoid it. Isnt that the whole point? The term is defined as being "Vigilant"
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #121 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
No you dont - You have your actions which are portrayed by others words in the form of feedback.

Zombies walking around would offer up proof they were zombies and I would tell everyone shot 1st ask questions later. When something is presented to me I believe the evidence. I dont believe in aliens either - Why? because no proof has been presented before in the form of an actual alien.
show me the evidence in this case.
Then tell me, to what conclusion does it point?

also the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens. i can say that with 100% accuracy.
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.

Last edited by VWBUS1978; 04-23-2013 at 01:53 PM.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #122 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
Point me to the thread and I will do as you ask.

P.S. - Never said I believe everything I am told - I said I have to take it for what it is
Post 104... actually started in 100, then 101...

Again, if you have to take it for what it is, what does that exactly mean?? Simple question..you believe what he is saying or you don't...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #123 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
It solved a ton. Frankly because the OP posted this, I would be hesitant on dealing with the seller in the future. If anything I wouldnt deal with them because of such a headache. I dont need my money tied up with some who "MIGHT" come through on a deal. That negative is a perfect example of a warning to me that I need to keep cautious over dealing with this person.

Thats right. If you heed the warnings of trouble, you tend to avoid it. Isnt that the whole point? The term is defined as being "Vigilant"
I missed you

Why didnt you bold ALL of what I said tho? Here I'll finish it for you "What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well"."All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"

It protected people like you.
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #124 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
I missed you

Why didnt you bold ALL of what I said tho? Here I'll finish it for you "What did this solve? Anything? NO! All it did was cost the seller a sale or 2 and made the buyer lose a few as well"."All he did was provide a safety blanket for those who are paranoid that this is happening to them too. "OMG I gotta ignore the seller so that one in a million thing doesnt happen to me!"

It protected people like you.
useless response. i now realize that this is a poorly constructed attempt at trolling and am putting branesergen on ignore.

good day
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #125 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Are you for real??? How long have you and the seller been an item???
I just now saw this lol - I know the seller just as much as I know you. But because I "defend" the seller in the form of asking people for the exact same thing they are asking of the seller I am now his friend. In your situation are you going to like it if a bunch of people start lynching you because things dont add up? Is it right to take 1 side of the story and roll with it?
you're involved in the middle of something right now where you are being called "buddies" with the postal worker and all evidence is pointing at you. Am I to jump on your back and side with the buyer in this case as well? Or do I take into consideration the evidence presented in front of me? You sir are a scammer who is in cahoots with a postal employee and needs to be banned! The fact you started out your call out thread is exactly what someone would do to try to protect themselves so they can continue to do it!
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/478300-opinion-needed.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Weekend Edition, Sat/Sun, 3/23- 3/24 This thread Refback 03-24-2013 06:19 PM
TCS Weekend Edition, Sat/Sun, 3/23- 3/24 This thread Refback 03-24-2013 04:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.