Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Calling out bbidlingmaier

EDIT: I received the cards today. Took 10 days to ship.

I completed a trade with bbidlingmaier a week ago on Friday, March 15th.

I traded an AJ Green Chrome Refractor Auto /99 (damaged), a Robert Turbin Chrome Refractor Auto and a Kirk Cousins Topps Prime Auto for an AJ Green Contenders Auto and a Jake Locker Contenders Auto (for my Contenders QB PC).

I sent my address and told him I was going out of town that afternoon and to send me his address so I could get his cards out ASAP before I left. The cards I sent to him were delivered on Monday, March 18th and I still haven't received anything. Some of his iTrader feedback suggests slow shipping but I have sent him multiple PMs since I got back in town asking if he had tracking or had at least shipped them and haven't heard a thing. He has been active and posting every day and is online at this very moment.

This sale thread of his was created AFTER our trade was agreed to, and my cards were shipped to him, offering up his entire football bucket. The cards I traded for are still in there and have gotten some interest throughout the thread.

Buy/Trade ANYTHING in my Bucket!!!!!! 117 total Mid-High End Cards. Take em all!

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.

Last edited by adamt326; 03-27-2013 at 07:46 PM.
adamt326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

I would also try contacting jcduncan...he had interested in the same cards and see what the OP responded with....
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
I would also try contacting jcduncan...he had interested in the same cards and see what the OP responded with....
Good idea. PM sent.

Edit: jcduncan did not receive a response from OP. Par for the course it seems...

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.

Last edited by adamt326; 03-22-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ahh, that's why I have others send first if I trade. If they are uncomfortable, a deal won't get done.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

The worst part about it is this. No matter what happens on this deal the member in question will still be allowed to buy,sell and trade on the forum.The fact that they have made sales threads since your deal proves they have been online. They are not answering you because they know that nothing is gonna be done if they answer you or not. Typical Blowout transaction.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

It's only a matter of time until someone pulls this kind of stunt and gets their face beat in by someone crazy enough to drive 8+ hours.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
It's only a matter of time until someone pulls this kind of stunt and gets their face beat in by someone crazy enough to drive 8+ hours.
Yeah who gives someone their address and then does this? Haiku was smart enough to have a UPS box to avoid that possibility. I'm not saying they won't show up, his feedback suggests he is a slow shipper. Maybe it's a kid, but a response would be nice.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah. I'm one who left slow shipper feedback for him. I bought a card from him on the 6th. I PM'd him on the 12th to check if he had shipped. No response even though I could see that he had recent activity.

I PM'd him on the 13th, mentioning that I know he has been online and I needed him to contact me. He PM'd me back almost immediately saying he had shipped and would update Paypal with the tracking later that evening. He never did.

The card showed up a few days later and it was shipped on the 12th. Irritating for sure....

Good luck OP. I hope this works out for you.

Dan

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
DSizzle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

crappy situation. ive been using a moderator as a middleman for any high end trade (or for that matter, any deal where I would be willing to drive 10+ hours to fight about), it takes a few more days to get your gear but it is entirely stress free

Just give me a heads up, I'll crap the booze out, have a mint, good to go.
davidsemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

for what it's worth i sold him a card that he received on the 18th of this month as well, i asked to receive feedback and haven't gotten a response since. have sent 2 pm's
Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver1080 View Post
for what it's worth i sold him a card that he received on the 18th of this month as well, i asked to receive feedback and haven't gotten a response since. have sent 2 pm's
it seems to be common with this guy , I am helping a new member learn the ropes on here , he will be posting a thread shortly on this guy

as for me just today he offered me a Jackie Bradley jr topps chrome usa rc auto nice $70ish , after sevral messages back and forth with no problem responding right away , he send this last message

quote " Would you do the Stanton Chrome auto, and Martin and Richardson refractors for the JBJ auto if i through in a few bucks?

I responded Immediatley with yes I will do that and I will throw in some extras in chrome on Trich and Martin ,

sent 3 messages after this with in 30 minutes and well you guessed it

NO RESPOSE YET

then I get a message from my friend or new member I am showing the ropes
about how irtsbeen10 days since he sent first (cards) , the tracking proves it was delivered , after countless messages from my friend ,

bbidlingmaier has not sent him one message or a tracking # on his return package in said deal ???????????
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

I received the cards today. Took him 10 days to ship but I got them. Tracking was sent via PM after I got them.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver1080 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
I received the cards today. Took him 10 days to ship but I got them. Tracking was sent via PM after I got them.
well not the right way to do things and aggravating and scary for you ,

but it shows hope for my friend who is new here , I hope it works out for him , I instructed him to start a thread here to push his buttons lol
but after seeing this on you I wont tell him to reserve the negative for delayed shipping and NO COMMUNICATION or at least some proper communication

I am glad to hear you got your cards Adam

I may even still consider trading with him if he contacts me ,but for sure

HE WILL BE SENDING FIRST LOL

DID YOU NEG HIM ADAM
Old 03-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
well not the right way to do things and aggravating and scary for you ,

but it shows hope for my friend who is new here , I hope it works out for him , I instructed him to start a thread here to push his buttons lol
but after seeing this on you I wont tell him to reserve the negative for delayed shipping and NO COMMUNICATION or at least some proper communication

I am glad to hear you got your cards Adam

I may even still consider trading with him if he contacts me ,but for sure

HE WILL BE SENDING FIRST LOL

DID YOU NEG HIM ADAM
I am leaning toward neutral mentioning the Slowwwww shipping, since the deal did get done. I had to threaten negative via PM to get a response.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
I am leaning toward neutral mentioning the Slowwwww shipping, since the deal did get done. I had to threaten negative via PM to get a response.
very fair of you sir , and a consideration on this problem he is causing for this other member by doing the exact same thing

I am hoping his thread and a threat of a neg via pm and in the thread will prompt him to get off his lazy butt and do the right thing lol
Old 03-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

my friend got his tracking # 5 minutes ago ,so all is good on this front

I am also talking with him now and confirmed our deal

life is full of curve balls , and I personally can admit I have been slow a few time with shipping ,with things that came up unexpected and curb my time away from mailing out cards lol
Old 03-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Give me a break guys.. I was 3 hours away out of town all weekend and rarely get done with work in time to make it to the post office this time of the year. I typically ship once a week. That being said, I apologize for any inconvenience Ive caused any of you and will try to mention to buyers/traders that I ship once a week. In a month, things will be back to normal and we can bypass some of these issues. The mistake I made was not updating my bucket when we had agreed to that deal right before I put up my sale thread. So for that, I apologize again and hope to not lose any future buyers/sellers/traders in the future. Thanks guys

PLEASE note what item you purchased on your Paypal
transfer!!
bbidlingmaier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #18 (permalink)

For everyone else commenting, I realize Im slow, but FARRR from a shady seller or trader. Ive completed all of my transactions successfully so dont be questioning my integrity by assuming Im a fraud. Slow, occasionally. Shady, NEVER.

PLEASE note what item you purchased on your Paypal
transfer!!
bbidlingmaier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbidlingmaier View Post
Give me a break guys.. I was 3 hours away out of town all weekend and rarely get done with work in time to make it to the post office this time of the year. I typically ship once a week. That being said, I apologize for any inconvenience Ive caused any of you and will try to mention to buyers/traders that I ship once a week. In a month, things will be back to normal and we can bypass some of these issues. The mistake I made was not updating my bucket when we had agreed to that deal right before I put up my sale thread. So for that, I apologize again and hope to not lose any future buyers/sellers/traders in the future. Thanks guys
Well said man. That is what a "man up" looks like around here. Very refreshing
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-27-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: us to is
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

I think all of these types of issues can be easily resolved by doing a better job in communicating, and responding to PM's. Communication is the key to a successful deal, and can avoid these types of threads.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbidlingmaier View Post
For everyone else commenting, I realize Im slow, but FARRR from a shady seller or trader. Ive completed all of my transactions successfully so dont be questioning my integrity by assuming Im a fraud. Slow, occasionally. Shady, NEVER.
no sir not shady , dont think one comment was made like that , it was all about slow shipping and a lack of communication
like TRACKING # update ,thats all real simple stuff

nothing shady
Old 03-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

never said you were shady, but when i see you have signed on and i don't get a response it does bother me. i politely asked for feedback since you had received card but never got it.

not a big deal either way but i do like to know that people were happy with the transaction, again for me that's the end to the deal, not just receiving the card/money.

i'll still deal with you as it went smooth other than no feedback
Old 03-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Typical Blowout transaction.
Hate to say this, but thats just sad
mikebsch is offline   Reply With Quote