Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #26 (permalink)

Personally I know Nate is a good dude so he'd be fair 100% of the time. If the guy just changed his mind after a day or two, no big deal and he'd be right, it happens.

However, according to Nate there was all this "ship first ship first" stuff. Especially in an international deal that is super shady. So what if he shipped and then the buyer changed his mind, Nate likely woulda never seen the cards or the money ever again.

Borderline on the neg but certainly not a crazy decision to leave one.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiegel View Post
Personally I know Nate is a good dude so he'd be fair 100% of the time. If the guy just changed his mind after a day or two, no big deal and he'd be right, it happens.

However, according to Nate there was all this "ship first ship first" stuff. Especially in an international deal that is super shady. So what if he shipped and then the buyer changed his mind, Nate likely woulda never seen the cards or the money ever again.

I respect the neg I wouldn't of done the deal and not came through if I knew this would happen I never asked him to ship first it's just a misunderstanding my bad
Old 03-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:

+1.Good thing the cards was not sent
Old 03-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARD COLLECTOR View Post
+1.Good thing the cards was not sent
I never asked him to send first I asked if you could ship Saturdays in the USA but the way I spelt it made it look different then I changed my mind anyway I'm sorry to all and look forward to,deal in the future I always pay first you can check my eBay it's just my fault for chanfging my mind im sorry for that now and accept my neg
Old 03-24-2013, 02:04 AM   #30 (permalink)

The more and more I read this and the other thread, the more I believe it is a misunderstanding.

Clearly the guy hasn't got the best understanding of spelling and grammar, so it is possible that he was just saying "if I pay on the weekend, would you be able to ship it on the weekend?" but was just typing/wording it poorly!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #31 (permalink)

Yes I also believe this was a misunderstanding, never ship first anyways unless you absolutely trust the person. Hope your sales are going well Nate!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
The more and more I read this and the other thread, the more I believe it is a misunderstanding.

Clearly the guy hasn't got the best understanding of spelling and grammar, so it is possible that he was just saying "if I pay on the weekend, would you be able to ship it on the weekend?" but was just typing/wording it poorly!
This is 100 true my spelling made me sound like a scammer my bad
Old 03-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

That's what I meant if I pay you can you ship Saturday but by then I had bought a logoman card and had no Paypal my bad mpfor my terrible spelling which made it sound like I wanted him to ship first which I never wanted him to,do as I changed my mind
Old 03-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post

I'm almost convinced that it's a misunderstanding at this point, also. He can't spell, punctuate, or really even form a coherent sentence. However, I read it the same way you did.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew_carr92 View Post
I mean all this is here is a sports card forum so one neg really doesn't make a difference. I don't know the rules enough but maybe you can even get rid of it if you prove yourself to be a trustworthy member. That's all we want here, people who make the hobby good. It is starting to seem like a misunderstanding but I understand both sides. Just keep at it and try to enter deals only when you are ready to make the commitment and I'm sure you're itrader will be very good shortly.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I mean all this is here is a sports card forum so one neg really doesn't make a difference. I don't know the rules enough but maybe you can even get rid of it if you prove yourself to be a trustworthy member. That's all we want here, people who make the hobby good. It is starting to seem like a misunderstanding but I understand both sides. Just keep at it and try to enter deals only when you are ready to make the commitment and I'm sure you're itrader will be very good shortly.
Yer it was my fault man I love this hobby I was never out to scam I just decided not to buy I asked can you ship Saturday in the USA as in question I never asked ship first my bad yer I just wanna move along and continue to buy and sell cards
Old 03-24-2013, 02:29 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Personally I know Nate is a good dude so he'd be fair 100% of the time.
Except when he signs up for a GAME and then has some issues that nobody knows about and a week later starts abusing someone just for sending him a couple of reminders and then a polite message that he was removed from the game so the others could continue.......

But yeah, matthew was very much in the wrong here and I really hope he learns from this experience. You can't agree to a deal, post in the thread that the cards were sold to you, then buy something else and not be able to follow through...
Old 03-24-2013, 04:10 AM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Just a bad deal gone wrong because of my communication and wording lol
Old 03-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #39 (permalink)

it looks like u were asking him to ship before you were willing to pay, and once he told you no, you backed out of the deal. definitely shady dealings!!!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

It's not though I meant can you ship on Saturday as I was intending to buy the cards that day but in the meantime I purchased a high end 300$ card on ebay so i told him I don't want the cards anymore so no damage was done plus I dident think he would care as he had someone else to sell them too anyway I no I shouldn't of made the deal but I've learned now
Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #41 (permalink)

in the end this could have been resolved by the buyer paying for his cards instead of worrying about when the seller would ship. Tough lesson to learn, but that's why when you commit to buying a card you need to follow through.

Given the buyer's desire to continue dealing on this forum, I assume when enough money comes in that they would be glad to complete the purchase?
Old 03-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
That's what I meant if I pay you can you ship Saturday but by then I had bought a logoman card and had no Paypal my bad mpfor my terrible spelling which made it sound like I wanted him to ship first which I never wanted him to,do as I changed my mind
Quote:
Yer it was my fault man I love this hobby I was never out to scam I just decided not to buy I asked can you ship Saturday in the USA as in question I never asked ship first my bad yer I just wanna move along and continue to buy and sell cards
Quote:
It's not though I meant can you ship on Saturday as I was intending to buy the cards that day but in the meantime I purchased a high end 300$ card on ebay so i told him I don't want the cards anymore so no damage was done plus I dident think he would care as he had someone else to sell them too anyway I no I shouldn't of made the deal but I've learned now

Do you not know what a period is?
Old 03-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
This is 100 true? What does that mean? Is that the new way to say very? "Hey guys, look at my Pokemon pajamas. They're 100 awesome!"
Old 03-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
Do you not know what a period is?
Yes, it's when a man needs to leave the house for a week.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
This entire situation never would have happened if OP actually paid attention in grade school and learned simple grammar. It's possible that the OP is not a total moron like his grammar indicates but just a victim of the twitter/text messaging generation. Then again, maybe he's a crack addict with ADD.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
This entire situation never would have happened if OP actually paid attention in grade school and learned simple grammar. It's possible that the OP is not a total moron like his grammar indicates but just a victim of the twitter/text messaging generation. Then again, maybe he's a crack addict with ADD.
I'm not a moron or a crack addict mate, I'm 21 I just type and text way too fast on my iPad and plus I never really check either what I'm writing so I hope you understand I was never out to scam I don't do that stuff just a bad deal on my behalf
Old 03-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #47 (permalink)

I guess what strikes me odd, and its probably a good shot I missed something between the threads etc....

But why ask if someone can post on a saturday, when youre not paying until later? If you didnt expect them to ship until you paid them, then that wouldnt matter.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
I guess what strikes me odd, and its probably a good shot I missed something between the threads etc....

But why ask if someone can post on a saturday, when youre not paying until later? If you didnt expect them to ship until you paid them, then that wouldnt matter.
I said can you post Saturday in the USA as that would be Sunday in my country Australia which is when I would've paid but I decided not to buy anyway
Closed Thread