Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default A low-life eBay seller to avoid- shelly20121

I took a chance on participating in this guy's auction on a 2012 Bowman Chrome Felix Sterling red refractor auto, item #111025141469 on March 12th. It had a starting bid of $50, so I watched it for a while and rolled in within a minute or so left and put in a bid for $50. I pay immediately for pretty much everything I buy on here, or on ebay. Paid the guy and noticed after a few days it wasn't marked shipped or did not have a tracking #, so I send him a polite message asking when he plans on shipping the card: no response. He does manage to mark it as shipped the day after I sent the message (no tracking # or course).

2 weeks later, no card. I was literally preparing to open a case for an item not received and boom, I magically have a refund in my paypal account. No message or anything from the guy, just a refund. Needless to say, he got negged and I'm blocking him. I'd advise you all do the same as well (if he doesn't get kicked off ebay for being a turd nugget).

http://s198.photobucket.com/user/pathfinderdude/library/PC%20sale%20and%20trade%20fodder?sort=3&page=1
tazzy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

He had 5 negs from 5 different buyers.... must lower your expectation that this wasn't going to end well... not defending him, just saying buy from good seller like me.... hehe...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah I hear ya bud... For $50, it was a risk I was willing to take (knowing full well I would get the $$$ back if he failed to come through). I know with a whopping 91% fb rating, business prob won't be booming for this cat any time soon. Just wanted to pass along someone to avoid. And if you have any $50 '12 BC Felix Sterling red refractor autos laying around, we can do this

http://s198.photobucket.com/user/pathfinderdude/library/PC%20sale%20and%20trade%20fodder?sort=3&page=1
tazzy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

This guy is on here selling 2 red cossart autos now...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Wouldn't the marking it as shipped when it's not really shipped violate some eBay policy?
Old 07-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well he has multiple User ID's and unfort for him all people have to do is connect the dots... I just wonder what former member he is.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote