Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScenicDrive7 View Post
good idea.. i thought that might affect my top rated powerseller status though if handling time was listed as 2 days
It will. But so will dsr dings.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
You are far from wrong if the buyer is complaining after 2 business days. I thank you for the heads up.
Well no....
Friday, for most working stiffs, is the weekend start point.
This falls back to shipping
Shipped on Sat morn or stuck in the box Friday Night, even if he lives in Jerk-wad Oregon, would be there Tuesday/Wed

In the defense of the seller, if his auction, as any INTELLIGENT seller should, shows 3 days handling time then he is fine and if a neg is left, should be able to contest it and have it removed with the new little complaint/reply thingies.

I am contesting feedback myself. 1st neg in 3 years, 2 neg in 4. GUy purchased and then,prior to paying,asked for a discount. I told him no and gave him a fee breakdown and a shipping breakdown. he then pulled the "Invoice me directly and save the fees" and I declined. He then made the "appropriate feedback" threat. 30 days later the sale, negs me as damaged and dishonest. So, I am hoping ebays new thingy (Well, new to me as I have never seen it having no negs) actually has a person at the other end whom reviews messages and can see the attempt,decline and threat and remove it. Guy has done this multiple times by neg feedback replies, so maybe ebay will actually investigate this POS...then again, it is ebay...who am I kidding ;P
Old 03-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #28 (permalink)

Thanks I blocked his ass.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Well no....
Friday, for most working stiffs, is the weekend start point.
This falls back to shipping
Shipped on Sat morn or stuck in the box Friday Night, even if he lives in Jerk-wad Oregon, would be there Tuesday/Wed

In the defense of the seller, if his auction, as any INTELLIGENT seller should, shows 3 days handling time then he is fine and if a neg is left, should be able to contest it and have it removed with the new little complaint/reply thingies.

I am contesting feedback myself. 1st neg in 3 years, 2 neg in 4. GUy purchased and then,prior to paying,asked for a discount. I told him no and gave him a fee breakdown and a shipping breakdown. he then pulled the "Invoice me directly and save the fees" and I declined. He then made the "appropriate feedback" threat. 30 days later the sale, negs me as damaged and dishonest. So, I am hoping ebays new thingy (Well, new to me as I have never seen it having no negs) actually has a person at the other end whom reviews messages and can see the attempt,decline and threat and remove it. Guy has done this multiple times by neg feedback replies, so maybe ebay will actually investigate this POS...then again, it is ebay...who am I kidding ;P
The OP said over the weekend. To me, "over the weekend" would be Saturday/ Sunday which would make Tuesday the 2nd business day. Even though the mail is usually delivered within 3 days that doesn't in any way guarantee it. Either way you look at it not nearly enough time had passed to be making a fuss over it

Why woukd any INTELIGENT seller set there handling time to 3 days and give up TRS status?
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Did your parents drop you on your head repeatedly when you were a baby?

You are absolutely, without any doubt, the biggest idiot I have ever seen.
Totally agree with you.

He's temp suspended...wish it was permanent. All he does is provoke people.
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote