Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
False. You can NOT list a card that is not in hand, even if it is incoming. Stated in the rules.
Even if you say, "Card is incoming, no deal can be completed until card is in hand, just fielding offers."
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
And if I refund Member A and don't get my cards back, then what?
Then let the paypal claim go the way paypal goes ....... Member A has nothing to lose as he is out the money already on a larger dollar card value then Member B ...

Let the paypal claim stand , allow the refund once you receive cards. And move on from the deal.

Its not member A Or Member B's Job to fix mistakes for other people at their own risk . If member B says he shipped to A but A never gets them .... Then what ??
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
And if I refund Member A and don't get my cards back, then what?
Screwed, pretty sure at least.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry if it sounded confusing, but here's what I meant:

Member B is SELLING a card RIGHT NOW that he was supposed to receive. However, the cards he was supposed to receive is currently in Member A's possession!

In lamen's terms, he's selling "his" card but doesn't really have it yet because of this conflict.
That's quite a bit different than what the OP made it sound like. If it were me, depending on the value of the cards included, I would make it worth their while to ship to the other person just to be able to forget the headache and chalk it up as be more careful next time.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Drop their names so we can find these threads and stop him from trying to sell a card he does not have in hand yet. He may never get that card in hand and if somebody buys this card then it's going to be a huge mess for more then the 3 of you.

Both names please?
Person a for being a douche.
Person b for trying to sell a card he is not in possession of.
Fine I give in

Member A - toomanycards
Member B - cardshow

I've dealt several times with cardshow, and each time has gone perfectly. Of course, this was certainly my mistake. However, although I haven't heard back from him, I'm certain he would be more than willing to send toomanycards his package.

Here is the thread he posted for sale:

nice lot for sale

The Clausen is supposed to be his, but it is currently in the possession of toomanycards.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Lol at member A posting in this thread before the names were revealed, no wonder he is backing member A.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Alright , Now .. .That i am outed as the one ... Let me make sure the story stays straight , this was a card and cash deal ..

OP has the card and Cash .. I have something valued less than what i paid for . And I never stated there was a card show i needed it for . I just said i was frustrated i would not get it before the weekend.....

ALL That said , after speaking with a MOD the only way I am covered is to ship the cards BACK to him. I have no paypal coverage if i ship them off to anyone else.... And since he has the card AND money i would rather be safe than sorry
Old 03-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Lol at member A posting in this thread before the names were revealed, no wonder he is backing member A.
I have no issues with member B either. I just feel I have the right to security of my money and my cards . It can not happen if i ship them to anyone else..... Pretty straight forward to me
Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
Alright , Now .. .That i am outed as the one ... Let me make sure the story stays straight , this was a card and cash deal ..

OP has the card and Cash .. I have something valued less than what i paid for . And I never stated there was a card show i needed it for . I just said i was frustrated i would not get it before the weekend.....

ALL That said , after speaking with a MOD the only way I am covered is to ship the cards BACK to him. I have no paypal coverage if i ship them off to anyone else.... And since he has the card AND money i would rather be safe than sorry
If it isn't for a card show, then why don't you want what you paid for?

And I agree with the last part, the safe way is to ship back to the seller and the seller ships to the right parties. You'd just hope everyone involved was more trust worthy where you could just send straight across.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I have no issues with member B either. I just feel I have the right to security of my money and my cards . It can not happen if i ship them to anyone else..... Pretty straight forward to me
I agree with you there, just found it funny how you didn't want to just reveal yourself..
Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Fine I give in

Member A - toomanycards
Member B - cardshow

I've dealt several times with cardshow, and each time has gone perfectly. Of course, this was certainly my mistake. However, although I haven't heard back from him, I'm certain he would be more than willing to send toomanycards his package.

Here is the thread he posted for sale:

nice lot for sale

The Clausen is supposed to be his, but it is currently in the possession of toomanycards.
Thank you!!

Quote:
Hahahaha figured this out when he commented the way he did.

Quote:

Just ship the cards back to op, he refunds you all the money. Simple.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If it isn't for a card show, then why don't you want what you paid for?

And I agree with the last part, the safe way is to ship back to the seller and the seller ships to the right parties. You'd just hope everyone involved was more trust worthy where you could just send straight across.
I just simply said i wanted it for the weekend .. I was going to use some of the cards in a lot i was going to resale ...

Its MUCH less about getting the cards in a timely manor and MUCH MUCH more about getting the cards delivered safe

What if the cards come damaged and OP says , they were fine when they left his hands... Then what , I am screwed ... What if they never get to me ... screwed

Just need to look at this from a buyer perspective ... At this point , i dont have my item and neither does the seller ... Thats no good
Old 03-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #38 (permalink)

So toomanycards was demanding a refund before sending anything back, and is now trying to pretend nothing has happened..?

Looks like it was an honest mistake. Sucks for ALL parties involved, but the only way to work this out is to be mature (tough for some, I know) and follow the correct procedures. Ship both lots back to the seller and receive either the correct lots or refunds. Maybe something extra for your return postage and hassle. Don't be a tool about it though.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
So toomanycards was demanding a refund before sending anything back, and is now trying to pretend nothing has happened..?

Looks like it was an honest mistake. Sucks for ALL parties involved, but the only way to work this out is to be mature (tough for some, I know) and follow the correct procedures. Ship both lots back to the seller and receive either the correct lots or refunds. Maybe something extra for your return postage and hassle. Don't be a tool about it though.
No i said I will send the cards to Buyer B but I want a Refund ( Buyer B does not have my cards yet , neither do I )....... I was willing to work with the seller BUT at this point i do not have the product I wanted / i have some other stuff. I put in the paypal claim i would send back immediatly and just wanted a refund plus the card i sent in trade.....
Old 03-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I just simply said i wanted it for the weekend .. I was going to use some of the cards in a lot i was going to resale ...

Its MUCH less about getting the cards in a timely manor and MUCH MUCH more about getting the cards delivered safe

What if the cards come damaged and OP says , they were fine when they left his hands... Then what , I am screwed ... What if they never get to me ... screwed

Just need to look at this from a buyer perspective ... At this point , i dont have my item and neither does the seller ... Thats no good
That's not even comparable. Not even close.

The seller is handling this in the most perfect way he can. He made the mistake of switching the labels, is offering to pay for everything to be delivered to its rightful place. You are the one making it tougher with the whole refund NOW, AND you don't want the item all of a sudden. For what reason?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No i said I will send the cards to Buyer B but I want a Refund ( Buyer B does not have my cards yet , neither do I )....... I was willing to work with the seller BUT at this point i do not have the product I wanted / i have some other stuff. I put in the paypal claim i would send back immediatly and just wanted a refund plus the card i sent in trade.....
No you weren't, the seller was working with you IMO. You are the one making no sense, now you are just backing out of the deal in a sense. All because the item will arrived a week later than expected.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
That's not even comparable. Not even close.

The seller is handling this in the most perfect way he can. He made the mistake of switching the labels, is offering to pay for everything to be delivered to its rightful place. You are the one making it tougher with the whole refund NOW, AND you don't want the item all of a sudden. For what reason?
As I have said , I have ZERO protection .... I have The Wrong package ( Pretend you were getting 150 dollars in the mail but the seller sent you 100 ) You would want your RIGHT package .. He THINKS the package is on its way to some one else , but does not know BC he mixed up packages ( that happens , i get that , no stress , never called him names never made a big deal ) But at this point , I have NO protection on my end to KNOW that my item will come to me...... UNLESS i send it back , we recall the deal and start from scratch .....
Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #43 (permalink)

Member A is being a gigantic douchenozzle. You are doing everything as a seller you are required to do in this situation.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
As I have said , I have ZERO protection .... I have The Wrong package ( Pretend you were getting 150 dollars in the mail but the seller sent you 100 ) You would want your RIGHT package .. He THINKS the package is on its way to some one else , but does not know BC he mixed up packages ( that happens , i get that , no stress , never called him names never made a big deal ) But at this point , I have NO protection on my end to KNOW that my item will come to me...... UNLESS i send it back , we recall the deal and start from scratch .....
Yep, that's what is going to happen. He is going to refund you as soon as he gets his items back. He is just going through the PayPal process. Patience is a virture.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No you weren't, the seller was working with you IMO. You are the one making no sense, now you are just backing out of the deal in a sense. All because the item will arrived a week later than expected.
The seller was given options on how to handle it , and several hours ... He decided not to respond , so at that point I contacted a mod Who made two suggestions

1. File a paypal claim and just get a full refund and start from scratch

2. Send to Buyer B ... BUT he pointed out the fact that I have ZERO coverage if i do that and if i do not get my package I can not file a paypal claim against Buyer B ....

I took the logical choice
Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yep, that's what is going to happen. He is going to refund you as soon as he gets his items back. He is just going through the PayPal process. Patience is a virture.
^^^ This was MY suggestion .....
Old 03-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
You have zero protection, hence why your only realistic option is to send back to the seller, like the paypal claim you've supposedly opened will require...
Like I said, follow the correct procedures. A mistake has happened, it's not the end of the world. I'm sure he will make it up to you.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree with this statement. I will offer you three solutions to the problem:

- You ship the cards to cardshow, and he ships your cards to you

- Return the package to me and receive a refund thereafter

- You and cardshow both send your packages to a middleman, who thereon ships it to the correct buyer (probably the more pricey option)

I've tried to make this right in as many ways as I can without screwing either of us here.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The seller was given options on how to handle it , and several hours ... He decided not to respond , so at that point I contacted a mod Who made two suggestions

1. File a paypal claim and just get a full refund and start from scratch

2. Send to Buyer B ... BUT he pointed out the fact that I have ZERO coverage if i do that and if i do not get my package I can not file a paypal claim against Buyer B ....

I took the logical choice
Was he posting in those several hours? I agree with you on 2. But you do realize if he refunds you right away HE has ZERO coverage?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
You have zero protection, hence why your only realistic option is to send back to the seller, like the paypal claim you've supposedly opened will require...
Like I said, follow the correct procedures. A mistake has happened, it's not the end of the world. I'm sure he will make it up to you.
Thank you , this is exactly what has been done ... Which is why i dont understand all the bashing . I did exactly what a sane person would do .. Maybe if this was like a 20 dollar deal thats one thing , but we are talking 160 bucks and I want to be protected ...