Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree with this statement. I will offer you three solutions to the problem:

- You ship the cards to cardshow, and he ships your cards to you

- Return the package to me and receive a refund thereafter

- You and cardshow both send your packages to a middleman, who thereon ships it to the correct buyer (probably the more pricey option)

I've tried to make this right in as many ways as I can without screwing either of us here.
IMO. you are doing a great job. Just get the items back from both parties and send back out to the correct parties. It'll cost an extra $7-$8 shipping but then everything is settled.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
Its not member A Or Member B's Job to fix mistakes for other people at their own risk .
Real piece of work Mr. Identity Theft victim.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Thank you , this is exactly what has been done ... Which is why i dont understand all the bashing . I did exactly what a sane person would do .. Maybe if this was like a 20 dollar deal thats one thing , but we are talking 160 bucks and I want to be protected ...
You can open a claim, but he isn't granting the refund till he gets his items. That's the bottom line. Let's clear that up.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree with this statement. I will offer you three solutions to the problem:

- You ship the cards to cardshow, and he ships your cards to you

- Return the package to me and receive a refund thereafter
- You and cardshow both send your packages to a middleman, who thereon ships it to the correct buyer (probably the more pricey option)

I've tried to make this right in as many ways as I can without screwing either of us here.

READ THE PAYPAL CLAIM PLEASE , This was suggested HOURS ago in the claim note section
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Was he posting in those several hours? I agree with you on 2. But you do realize if he refunds you right away HE has ZERO coverage?
I was at a soccer game from 5:30 PM on (Pacific Time). I returned home and discovered two PMs from toomanycards.

We won 5-0 if that matters
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
IMO. you are doing a great job. Just get the items back from both parties and send back out to the correct parties. It'll cost an extra $7-$8 shipping but then everything is settled.
This had been settled but the OP is upset because he " Doesnt have that kind of money in my paypal to refund to you "
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #57 (permalink)

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #58 (permalink)

Toomany has made 3 remarks that are each a little bit more truthful than the last.

I want OP to comment and post a screen of the message where Toomany said by the weekend and not a show.

Add that in with this

Quote:
I just said i was frustrated i would not get it before the weekend
and then

Quote:
I just simply said i wanted it for the weekend .. I was going to use some of the cards in a lot i was going to resale ...
And now it's only about getting the cards safe

So asking to send the cards back, with tracking, at the OPs expense and requesting the other member do the same so cards can be reexchanged, was too difficult ?
OR

Asking to just send back for a refund and be done was too hard ?

I want to know if he said for a show as if such was said, it smacks of someone who may be willing ro lie to brow beat someone and...a lie is only 1 step down a tragically familiar path seen here on Blow out ALL too often

I think you deserve what you paid for, period, but if the way the OP plays it out is accurate,then I do not think I would be willing to deal with you as "#@#@#@#@ doesnt happen in your book" right ?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I was at a soccer game from 5:30 PM on (Pacific Time). I returned home and discovered two PMs from toomanycards.

We won 5-0 if that matters
Simply accept the paypal claim offer and we can both move on and i can ship them back to you tomorrow .. Send me back the card that was part of the deal when you get your cards and a full refund ~
Old 03-28-2013, 12:27 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you , this is exactly what has been done ... Which is why i dont understand all the bashing . I did exactly what a sane person would do .. Maybe if this was like a 20 dollar deal thats one thing , but we are talking 160 bucks and I want to be protected ...
As long as you realize you have to actually send it back before you receive your refund - I'm sure the seller feels terrible and hopefully everything sorts itself out from here.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:27 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
READ THE PAYPAL CLAIM PLEASE , This was suggested HOURS ago in the claim note section
Here is what I read in the PayPal claim, which completely contradicts the point you're trying to bring up here:

Please send me refund, I will send cards back to you . I will close case when refund is here AND the card i sent to you is back to me. It was part of the deal. I tried working this out with you but no luck ~
Old 03-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #62 (permalink)

Look Toomany is a known POS and things like this will be more frequent as the days and weeks go by.

Sad really.

EDIT
This was not me, my identity was stolen.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 03-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
This had been settled but the OP is upset because he " Doesnt have that kind of money in my paypal to refund to you "
So let him make it right by getting both packages back and resending them? To much to ask?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Toomany has made 3 remarks that are each a little bit more truthful than the last.

I want OP to comment and post a screen of the message where Toomany said by the weekend and not a show.

Add that in with this

and then

And now it's only about getting the cards safe

So asking to send the cards back, with tracking, at the OPs expense and requesting the other member do the same so cards can be reexchanged, was too difficult ?
OR

Asking to just send back for a refund and be done was too hard ?

I want to know if he said for a show as if such was said, it smacks of someone who may be willing ro lie to brow beat someone and...a lie is only 1 step down a tragically familiar path seen here on Blow out ALL too often

I think you deserve what you paid for, period, but if the way the OP plays it out is accurate,then I do not think I would be willing to deal with you as "#@#@#@#@ doesnt happen in your book" right ?
I too would like to see the screen shot of that conversation bc i never said For a show BC Its Easter and there are NO shows on Easter around here .. at least as far as I know ...
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 AM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The seller was given options on how to handle it , and several hours ... He decided not to respond , so at that point I contacted a mod Who made two suggestions
Just poiNting this out, he isn't on here 24/7. He didn't decide not to respond... he WASN'T ON HERE.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Here is what I read in the PayPal claim, which completely contradicts the point you're trying to bring up here:

Please send me refund, I will send cards back to you . I will close case when refund is here AND the card i sent to you is back to me. It was part of the deal. I tried working this out with you but no luck ~

When you accept a paypal claim , they will require DC # To show that you have the item and the money will not come to me till then ~ That is what it meant , apologies if typed it in any way that is confusing ~
Old 03-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #67 (permalink)

[QUOTE=nuccionino;4563285]
Quote:
The seller was given options on how to handle it , and several hours ... He decided not to respond , so at that point I contacted a mod Who made two suggestions
/QUOTE]

Just poiNting this out, he isn't on here 24/7. He didn't decide not to respond... he WASN'T ON HERE.
LOL correct. I'd be more than glad to PM anybody who is interested the website of my soccer schedule if you so wish
Old 03-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Sir , he was in the middle of talking with me .. Then he stopped .. I waited several hours ( about 7 or so from start to finish ) before opening a paypal claim .... .
Old 03-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
When you accept a paypal claim , they will require DC # To show that you have the item and the money will not come to me till then ~ That is what it meant , apologies if typed it in any way that is confusing ~
So you do understand you won't be granted a refund until he receives then? Gotta clear that up first.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Simply accept the paypal claim offer and we can both move on and i can ship them back to you tomorrow .. Send me back the card that was part of the deal when you get your cards and a full refund ~
Why would he do this?

Way I look at it- you could have sent the package back THEN open claim if he didn't refund you, putting him in the red and you get your money back. But saying "give me the money THEN I mail the card back" is simply stupid.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So you do understand you won't be granted a refund until he receives then? Gotta clear that up first.
That is what I Said ~ Yes , he will refund me when he gets the cards back that he sent in error ........ Sounds semi reasonable Except now I PAY return shipping for his errors ....
Old 03-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
That is what I Said ~ Yes , he will refund me when he gets the cards back that he sent in error ........ Sounds semi reasonable Except now I PAY return shipping for his errors ....
That's how it goes. That's the rules PayPal has.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Why would he do this?

Way I look at it- you could have sent the package back THEN open claim if he didn't refund you, putting him in the red and you get your money back. But saying "give me the money THEN I mail the card back" is simply stupid.
Dan .. Please re read what i wrote ... THE last thing is I get a refund .... So I ship the cards back , at my own expense for his mistake , and then I get a refund .....
Old 03-28-2013, 12:35 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

But this is a card AND cash deal .. How am I covered to know he will send back My portion of the trade ......
Old 03-28-2013, 12:35 AM   #75 (permalink)

Toomany if that really is your identity...you are acting idiotic. No one agrees with you. Just man up, shut up, and do the right thing.
Kendrick Lamar