Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I was at a soccer game from 5:30 PM on (Pacific Time). I returned home and discovered two PMs from toomanycards.

We won 5-0 if that matters
This only matters if we know more details. Indoor or outdoor? Did you play? What position? Was this high school or a rec league? Who did you play against? Finally, did you score? That's important here.
Rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
Wow, really? You just added yourself to the idiot pile...

Both A & B should man-up and get the cards to their rightful owners.
I am not saying that Buyer A is right for not sending back the card...read my other post please....

I am merely answering the question why would not want to deal with the OP... I am answering to a specific question, not commenting on the whole transaction and saying who is right or wrong...sheesh... so quick to judge... add me to your idiot pile...I will be right above you on the pile...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
IBL......................
Old 03-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
Maybe I read the post incorrectly, but it seems like he want buyer a to honor the deal regardless that it was screwed up and now it will take another week at least to get him his cards...

That's how I read it... shouldn't force someone to complete the deal after you f'd up...
He wasnt "forcing" him to go through...it was an option that was given. Buyer was being more of a hardass than need be.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #155 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Well I am just noticing that people here are expecting perfection, or else they should be banned. I mean the seller made an honest mistake and maned up to it. Was it dumb, yep, but it happens. There doesn't seem to be some bad intent from the seller.
I agree it was an honest mistake. Both traders should be allowed to cancel the deal regardless. It is just ironic he states he will never deal with toomany yet has sold and bought from him after the couple threads. Then his track record for keeping shat straight is atrocious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Meanwhile, I just noticed that Member B posted a thread selling a card that was in Member A's package.
Any help? Thanks!

BTW the seller selling the wrong cards he received is the bigger issue or was that another made up story

Also if peekaboo can return cards after not being able to flip them here without member stone throwing then the ops here can cancel the deal. The pitchforks were put away by a couple of good ole boys in that thread. Place is filled with hypocrisy
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #156 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
He wasnt "forcing" him to go through...it was an option that was given. Buyer was being more of a hardass than need be.
Sorry but you are reading it wrong ( and maybe OP is selling it wrong ) He refused to do anything at first other then pay for ME to ship to the Other buyer and when ( and if ) the other buyer gets my item , he will pay for him to... So , yes , he was forcing it ..... There was No option to return the cards that I did not want / or buy and get any compensation .... a refund / a return on the trade / none was offered ~

But again , this is now worked out , and really should be a mute point . OP eventually did what i asked and accepted the offer to return item and refund upon arrival of his error cards back to him.
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Another misunderstanding... I meant I read it like buyer A feels like that he was being forced to complete the transaction...I don't have the original communication, so I can't "read" into what the OP meant...

I am stating that I read that is how buyer A felt.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #158 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I agree it was an honest mistake. Both traders should be allowed to cancel the deal regardless. It is just ironic he states he will never deal with toomany yet has sold and bought from him after the couple threads. Then his track record for keeping shat straight is atrocious
Yea, I guess you're right. Let the buyers make the final call. I just could see where as a seller, you made a mistake but the end result is the same, just a week later than expected, what's the difference IF no one really needs up right away. I see both sides, but you're right with let the buyers be in control of what they wanna do.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #159 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post

BTW the seller selling the wrong cards he received is the bigger issue or was that another made up story

Wheeler , what OP was trying to say is that the buyer B is attempting to sell one of the cards that was supposed to be his BUT he does not have in yet ( bc it is in my hands )

Not that he was trying to sell my cards ( Buyer A )
Old 03-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #160 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Another misunderstanding... I meant I read it like buyer A feels like that he was being forced to complete the transaction...I don't have the original communication, so I can't "read" into what the OP meant...

I am stating that I read that is how buyer A felt.
Yes , this is EXACTLY how Buyer A ( ME ) feels / felt

Thank you sir
Old 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea, I guess you're right. Let the buyers make the final call. I just could see where as a seller, you made a mistake but the end result is the same, just a week later than expected, what's the difference IF no one really needs up right away. I see both sides, but you're right with let the buyers be in control of what they wanna do.
I agree toomany should just take but the i am sure the histiry between the 2 created that. Ultimately the buyer can cancel as we agree. So at the end of the day I am with jlznick especially after the last week

I am sure we can also agree there is baggage here outside of this deal with these traders fueling issues and compromises

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
Wheeler , what OP was trying to say is that the buyer B is attempting to sell one of the cards that was supposed to be his BUT he does not have in yet ( bc it is in my hands )

Not that he was trying to sell my cards ( Buyer A )
LOL it gets better and better
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-28-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #162 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

LOL it gets better and better
Which is WHY I want to cancel the whole deal ... Its a Giant cluster , and I am not wanting to be the middle man that gets stuck playing games.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry but you are reading it wrong ( and maybe OP is selling it wrong ) He refused to do anything at first other then pay for ME to ship to the Other buyer and when ( and if ) the other buyer gets my item , he will pay for him to... So , yes , he was forcing it ..... There was No option to return the cards that I did not want / or buy and get any compensation .... a refund / a return on the trade / none was offered ~

But again , this is now worked out , and really should be a mute point . OP eventually did what i asked and accepted the offer to return item and refund upon arrival of his error cards back to him.
My first offer on a mistake like that would be to offer the 2 to ship to each other and give me the costs of it and Id cover it....but thats just me. If that wasnt an option for either or both buyers then Id see no reason to take the items back.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #164 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Why would you not want to deal with lagalaxyfan23? Just curious? I mean IMO he did everything you are suppose to do if a mistake happens.
#1. He's a child and cannot leagally enter into a contract.

#2 Any Thoughts Regarding this Deal? Thank You!

#3 Sells "Mystery packs"

#4 This current thread....It's obvious what he should do and what Member A and B should do. But Member A is paranoid that's he's not "covered"

# 5A and 5b
This thread and is bastard brother thread....
Not a scammer ( Though some people wish i was )

LaGalaxyfan23 Asked me to post this about READ

OP Should have refunded Paranoid's Money and send the card back when he received the cards back.

OP Should have sent Member B some cash to return the wrong cards and then send the correct cards to him when he gets them back from Member A.

I have had this situation happen to me 2 times as a seller and both times everything was handled perfectly because I don't deal with idiots.

I send the members $$ and the address to send the wrong cards to. Everyone got what they were supposed to get, I was out a few extra bucks and the members got their cards a couple days later than they were supposed to.

That reason enough for you?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more

Last edited by jlzinck; 03-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #165 (permalink)

You're a sad state.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #166 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

#3 Sells "Mystery packs"

#4 This current thread....It's obvious what he should do and what Member A and B should do. But Member A is paranoid that's he's not "covered"

# 5A and 5b

OP Should have refunded Paranoid's Money and send the card back when he received the cards back.

OP Should have sent Member B some cash to return the wrong cards and then send the correct cards to him when he gets them back from Member A.

I have had this situation happen to me 2 times as a seller and both times everything was handled perfectly because I don't deal with idiots.

I send the members $$ and the address to send the wrong cards to. Everyone got what they were supposed to get, I was out a few extra bucks and the members got their cards a couple days later than they were supposed to.

Smart-butt haha. I was literally just asking because I wasn't sure if there was another reason. The seller has offered to pay for everything (except not sure on the return shipping). However one buyer now doesn't want their item so here we are. A random crap storm.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #167 (permalink)
Banned

Just my 2 cents, lagalaxyfan is a good guy. I really don't think he should be getting blasted here.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

#3 Sells "Mystery packs"

# 5A and 5b

I had this happened to me on ebay...I sold 2 different rookie lots and got the package mixed up. Buyer A told me and I confirmed it with Buyer B. I told both to send it back to me and I will straighten it out. I offered:

1. Send it back, I will cover all shipping cost plus partial refund.. buck or two for the trouble. And then send out the correct lot to each of them.

2. Send it back, I will cover all shipping cost and cancel the transaction.

They both picked option 1, since they still wanted the card plus a little discount doesn't hurt...

I would never ask A to send it to B and B to send it to A... that is unnecessary risk I am asking my buyers to take when it is my fault. And as part of being my fault, I did partial refund to keep everyone happy. That is how the situation should've been handled IMO....
Old 03-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #169 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I had this happened to me on ebay...I sold 2 different rookie lots and got the package mixed up. Buyer A told me and I confirmed it with Buyer B. I told both to send it back to me and I will straighten it out. I offered:

1. Send it back, I will cover all shipping cost plus partial refund.. buck or two for the trouble. And then send out the correct lot to each of them.

2. Send it back, I will cover all shipping cost and cancel the transaction.

They both picked option 1, since they still wanted the card plus a little discount doesn't hurt...

I would never ask A to send it to B and B to send it to A... that is unnecessary risk I am asking my buyers to take when it is my fault. And as part of being my fault, I did partial refund to keep everyone happy. That is how the situation should've been handled IMO....
I would do the same on Ebay, but my situations were here so we all put on our big boy pants and got everything fixed

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #170 (permalink)
Banned

ummmm wrong. if you fiea an item not received as described complaint if you dont get YOUR cards. You would still be protected even if you sent the other package to member B. You simply could have linked this thread in the paypal claim about how seller agreed he had sent you the wrong package if he denies Wich I happen to KNOW he wouldnt. lagalaxy is a stand up guy and he just wants to fix his mistake. YOU are making this harder than it has to be.

Quote:
The seller was given options on how to handle it , and several hours ... He decided not to respond , so at that point I contacted a mod Who made two suggestions

1. File a paypal claim and just get a full refund and start from scratch

2. Send to Buyer B ... BUT he pointed out the fact that I have ZERO coverage if i do that and if i do not get my package I can not file a paypal claim against Buyer B ....

I took the logical choice
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #171 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Smart-butt haha. I was literally just asking because I wasn't sure if there was another reason. The seller has offered to pay for everything (except not sure on the return shipping). However one buyer now doesn't want their item so here we are. A random crap storm.

Again , if i was to get reassurance that i would be getting the cards , that would be GREAT but the other buyer still has not even confirmed HE has them .. So instead of wasting time i said simply refund me ..... I would have been very happy if i had gotten the cards , or if i felt there was some type of option ( The partial refund above would have shown the slightest bit of trying to work with me) I messaged OP originally and left the ball in his court . I said the only thing I will not do is ship the cards to buyer B bc it puts me in a bad spot , and I asked for him to come up with options ... None were offered , so that is why i am requesting a refund ... Which , if you think about it , is reasonable .... Again if any other offer had came up i would GLADLY consider it .. But none did ~ so we are here now
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #172 (permalink)

Use the Peeakaboo handbook. Just find a reason to return if you can not sell them for profit here on blowout. Works for everyone

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-28-2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: made it legible. I blame the phone
Old 03-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #173 (permalink)

I have a full time job, a family, a home, drive my kids everywhere and anywhere, help coach volleyball, participate in PTA and so on. I have alot on my plate..EVERY DAY. I have never taken more them 48 hrs to ship a package and in over 1,100 transactions between here SCF and Ebay I have never screwed up a package. And when I say never, I actually mean never. Not Once ever. Pay attention to what you are doing.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #174 (permalink)
Banned

Not everybody is as perfect as you. Don't be a douche bag...

PS I think youre lying about never making a mistake. its theoreticaly impossible so eat it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I have a full time job, a family, a home, drive my kids everywhere and anywhere, help coach volleyball, participate in PTA and so on. I have alot on my plate..EVERY DAY. I have never taken more them 48 hrs to ship a package and in over 1,100 transactions between here SCF and Ebay I have never screwed up a package. And when I say never, I actually mean never. Not Once ever. Pay attention to what you are doing.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #175 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This post annoys me, and I like you. You aren't perfect, just because you never made a mistake doesn't mean it is wrong even if you did. People make mistakes. Heck you even said it has never taken more then 48 hours to ship a package. I think that's awesome, but there are people who expect shipment in 24 hours.