Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #176 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
This post annoys me, and I like you. You aren't perfect, just because you never made a mistake doesn't mean it is wrong even if you did. People make mistakes. Heck you even said it has never taken more then 48 hours to ship a package. I think that's awesome, but there are people who expect shipment in 24 hours.
You're right. People make mistakes. Atleast pay for your mistakes. The OP messed up, rightfully so he needs to pay up for his mishap. No one else. Pretty clear and cut.

The buyer paid for an item and didnt get the item promised. Have him send the item back and refund him. When the item gets back, propose to sell them again to him if he wants. Nothing more, nothing less.

I personally dont sell anything unless im ready to ship. If I know I cant ship until the weekend, I wont post a for sale thread till Friday night.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Henryetta Oklahoma
Posts: 783
Default

man i just love the drama on here


Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Soonerfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #178 (permalink)
Member
 
PDawson21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In A House
Posts: 5,520
Default

Toomanycards reputation is catching up with him quickly.
__________________
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #179 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,170
Default

If B has not opened the package yet - (it hasn't even been delivered right?), he/she can just do a return to sender so no extra postage is required. This simple situation turned into a real cluster bunk really fast.

I can't imagine if toomany used an echeck and had to wait 5 days for that to clear before the cards were even sent. would that be the sellers fault too?

all this back and forth could have been fixed in a week by everyone sending to each other or going back to the OP to begin with. most first class mailings take a few days at the most, where the minority go missing or take longer.
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,203
Default

wow this is a big can of worms here

unless everyone is honest ( a ,b and c ) then I don't see it working out at all
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Bryant,Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #181 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,049
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
You're right. People make mistakes. Atleast pay for your mistakes. The OP messed up, rightfully so he needs to pay up for his mishap. No one else. Pretty clear and cut.

The buyer paid for an item and didnt get the item promised. Have him send the item back and refund him. When the item gets back, propose to sell them again to him if he wants. Nothing more, nothing less.
.

yup...

Or try and sell them first and then return for a smudge
__________________
Currently Buying Flawless Patch Autos /15 and less of Jerome Bettis, Rod Woodson and Antonio Brown
If You Are Treating Cardboard As An Investment And Not A Hobby Then You Probably Need Some Money Advice. Play the Slots.
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #182 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
If B has not opened the package yet - (it hasn't even been delivered right?), he/she can just do a return to sender so no extra postage is required. This simple situation turned into a real cluster bunk really fast.

I can't imagine if toomany used an echeck and had to wait 5 days for that to clear before the cards were even sent. would that be the sellers fault too?

all this back and forth could have been fixed in a week by everyone sending to each other or going back to the OP to begin with. most first class mailings take a few days at the most, where the minority go missing or take longer.
Yeah , did not use an echeck and already shipped the cards back to him first class ....... Should have them any day now
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #183 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Toomanycards reputation is catching up with him quickly.
Please sir , explain to me what this means ... What is it I did wrong in this situation .. I would gladly hear your point if there is one. Otherwise it seems you are just adding crap to add crap.
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #184 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
You're right. People make mistakes. Atleast pay for your mistakes. The OP messed up, rightfully so he needs to pay up for his mishap. No one else. Pretty clear and cut.

The buyer paid for an item and didnt get the item promised. Have him send the item back and refund him. When the item gets back, propose to sell them again to him if he wants. Nothing more, nothing less.

I personally dont sell anything unless im ready to ship. If I know I cant ship until the weekend, I wont post a for sale thread till Friday night.
So... what the seller is doing? He is doing exactly that. He is paying up for the mistake. Not sure what the last part has to do with it. Op shipped next day.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,121
Default

Why did I just read this entire thread.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #186 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
So... what the seller is doing? He is doing exactly that. He is paying up for the mistake. Not sure what the last part has to do with it. Op shipped next day.
He tried to have both parties that he messed up try and sort it out by shipping to one another. Accept full responsibility. Dish out refunds and ask the cards to be returned. Once they are, got back to the drawing board and ask the seller if they want the cards they were suppose to get. If not, re sell them.

As of right now you have 2 guys who paid for cards they didnt receive. 100% no fault of their own. All they want is their cards or a refund. Seems like one of them wants a refund. So issue it and ask him to return the cards. Done! The other should be given the same choice. Once the cards are back in hand, either deliberate on completing the original deal or give the buyer the choice to keep the cash.

If I paid $x for card x, I expect card x. if I dont get it, I wish to get a refund plus the shipping costs for me to send it back to you because its not my mistake. As a seller if I make this mistake, I refund and give extra $$ for both items to be returned to me. Once that is done, I start again and make sure I dont mess up. If I do, it costs me again. Pretty simple concept
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
He tried to have both parties that he messed up try and sort it out by shipping to one another. Accept full responsibility. Dish out refunds and ask the cards to be returned. Once they are, got back to the drawing board and ask the seller if they want the cards they were suppose to get. If not, re sell them.

As of right now you have 2 guys who paid for cards they didnt receive. 100% no fault of their own. All they want is their cards or a refund. Seems like one of them wants a refund. So issue it and ask him to return the cards. Done! The other should be given the same choice. Once the cards are back in hand, either deliberate on completing the original deal or give the buyer the choice to keep the cash.

If I paid $x for card x, I expect card x. if I dont get it, I wish to get a refund plus the shipping costs for me to send it back to you because its not my mistake. As a seller if I make this mistake, I refund and give extra $$ for both items to be returned to me. Once that is done, I start again and make sure I dont mess up. If I do, it costs me again. Pretty simple concept
You clearly haven't read this thread.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #188 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Not everybody is as perfect as you. Don't be a douche bag...

PS I think youre lying about never making a mistake. its theoreticaly impossible so eat it :P
May I ask why you are calling me names? I stand by my post.I have never screwed up a package. Never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
This post annoys me, and I like you. You aren't perfect, just because you never made a mistake doesn't mean it is wrong even if you did. People make mistakes. Heck you even said it has never taken more then 48 hours to ship a package. I think that's awesome, but there are people who expect shipment in 24 hours.
And 99.5 % of the time it is 24 hr. shipping. And I always send the dc# when I ship.Always.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Yeah I gotta agree with them Crystal. Mistakes happen in this cesspool website we call home. But the OP owned up to it immediately and has done everything a sane person would do to fix it. Enter Toofewbraincells and the crap hits the fan.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #190 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,161
Default

I appreciate all the help everybody. To everybody who has stood up for me, I TRULY appreciate it.

Here is the current conclusion both parties have decided on, just so you all know:

toomanycards has AGREED to send me back the cards. Once I receive the package, I will refund him his purchase amount. Thereafter, I will proceed to send these cards to the rightful owner, cardshow.

cardshow has AGREED to send me back the package he will receive in error.

So, to summarize: toomanycards will get a refund, and cardshow will get his cards.

However, I'd be inclined to agree with several of the above posts about how nobody is perfect. I, along with almost everybody else, have made mistakes in the past. Certainly not using this as an excuse, however given that I am fifteen with a rigorous course-load and an average bedtime of 1:00 AM (to later wake up at 6:20 AM the same day), I assume that I must have just packaged these when I was tired and mixed them up.

From now on, I will always check TWICE just to make sure

I hate to make the situation more confusing, but I got the Palmer logo patch in today, and it was #ed /10. Originally, toomanycards told me that the patch was #ed /5. We should probably be able to work this out via PM.

Other than that, things are pretty much all sorted out. I appreciate all the help and guidance, as I just wanted to make sure that all three parties could come to a compromise. Thanks!
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,672
Default

pretty sure TOS says you have to be 18 to be trading cards, no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I appreciate all the help everybody. To everybody who has stood up for me, I TRULY appreciate it.

Here is the current conclusion both parties have decided on, just so you all know:

toomanycards has AGREED to send me back the cards. Once I receive the package, I will refund him his purchase amount. Thereafter, I will proceed to send these cards to the rightful owner, cardshow.

cardshow has AGREED to send me back the package he will receive in error.

So, to summarize: toomanycards will get a refund, and cardshow will get his cards.

However, I'd be inclined to agree with several of the above posts about how nobody is perfect. I, along with almost everybody else, have made mistakes in the past. Certainly not using this as an excuse, however given that I am fifteen with a rigorous course-load and an average bedtime of 1:00 AM (to later wake up at 6:20 AM the same day), I assume that I must have just packaged these when I was tired and mixed them up.

From now on, I will always check TWICE just to make sure

I hate to make the situation more confusing, but I got the Palmer logo patch in today, and it was #ed /10. Originally, toomanycards told me that the patch was #ed /5. We should probably be able to work this out via PM.

Other than that, things are pretty much all sorted out. I appreciate all the help and guidance, as I just wanted to make sure that all three parties could come to a compromise. Thanks!
__________________
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/willnbeebs/

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #192 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
pretty sure TOS says you have to be 18 to be trading cards, no?
Don't exactly know what TOS means, but if you're referring to Blowout's rules, no:

Forum Rules
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #193 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
pretty sure TOS says you have to be 18 to be trading cards, no?
No but to legally enter into a contract you do.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #194 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,672
Default

thought someone had mentioned it was. no worries. TOS is terms of service
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Don't exactly know what TOS means, but if you're referring to Blowout's rules, no:

Forum Rules
__________________
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/willnbeebs/

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #195 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post



I hate to make the situation more confusing, but I got the Palmer logo patch in today, and it was #ed /10. Originally, toomanycards told me that the patch was #ed /5. We should probably be able to work this out via PM.


If anyone is still reading this .... Which I hope they arent ~ Please explain how this changes anything at all ... As we have both decided to return all cards and money and go back to square one ... The OP is now saying he wants to do a partial refund because the card was not numbered to what he thought ( Which I never said was numbered to 5 ..... I have the thread to prove that )

If I get back my card and my money , and he is getting back his cards ~ What does the numbering matter on anything ???
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #196 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
If anyone is still reading this .... Which I hope they arent ~ Please explain how this changes anything at all ... As we have both decided to return all cards and money and go back to square one ... The OP is now saying he wants to do a partial refund because the card was not numbered to what he thought ( Which I never said was numbered to 5 ..... I have the thread to prove that )

If I get back my card and my money , and he is getting back his cards ~ What does the numbering matter on anything ???
FYI you did say it was to 5. You said you "think" it's to 5 and never denied it wasn't so that implies it is. But no it should be a full refund and all cards delivered back.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #197 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
If anyone is still reading this .... Which I hope they arent ~ Please explain how this changes anything at all ... As we have both decided to return all cards and money and go back to square one ... The OP is now saying he wants to do a partial refund because the card was not numbered to what he thought ( Which I never said was numbered to 5 ..... I have the thread to prove that )

If I get back my card and my money , and he is getting back his cards ~ What does the numbering matter on anything ???
Untrue:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/4537875-post23.html

Here's why it changes matters:

The lot I had posted was $160. You agreed to pay $160. You ran quicksales the same day, and I purchased the Palmer off of you for $25 with the belief that it was #ed to 5, like it says above.

So, you just sent me $135 and the Palmer.

Upon receiving it today, I realized that the Palmer was #ed to 10, which certainly it not what I agreed upon. Our deal was contingent upon the Palmer being /5, not /10.

Since you are the seller in that case, it is your responsibility to ensure that you correctly labeled the card you sold to me. If you later found out that the card was #ed to 10, you should have PMed me to make sure that I did/didn't want it still since the terms of the deal are now different.

Like I PMed you earlier, would you mind if I sold you a RG3 auto /2, but really it was /1000 when it arrived?
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 03-28-2013 at 08:31 PM.
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #198 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 642
Default

Lagalaxy that doesn't matter man. Your getting your cards back and he is getting that card back and you are refunding him the 135 he paid. You can't keep some of the money just because the card wasn't numbered what the seller said it was. Everything being returned equals out.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Untrue:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/4537875-post23.html

Here's why it changes matters:

The lot I had posted was $160. You agreed to pay $160. You ran quicksales the same day, and I purchased the Palmer off of you for $25 with the belief that it was #ed to 5, like it says above.

So, you just sent me $135 and the Palmer.

Upon receiving it today, I realized that the Palmer was #ed to 10, which certainly it not what I agreed upon. Our deal was contingent upon the Palmer being /5, not /10.


Please read your last statement OUR DEAL WAS ... But we HAVE no deal , we canceld the deal ... We are starting fresh , From the beginning , I NEVER got my cards . So then YOU would send back anything you got . It does not matter if it is number 1/1 , or /5 or /10 .. The card would be back to me and the money because YOU now have your items back IN FULL ...

You would have an issue ( MAYBE ) if we had completed the deal , HOWEVER i did not say it was numbered to /5 .. I made sure not to because I did not know .. So Like i said , i BELIEVED it was out of 5 ...

Please just end this nonsense and send me back my full refund along with my card as you already have yours en route ~ ( you can wait till you recieve them for all i care , Just send it back !!!!)
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #200 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
Lagalaxy that doesn't matter man. Your getting your cards back and he is getting that card back and you are refunding him the 135 he paid. You can't keep some of the money just because the card wasn't numbered what the seller said it was. Everything being returned equals out.
Thank you ... This is what I have been trying to say to you in the past 5 or 6 messages via PM ..
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/482057-what-do-switched-up-packages.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-28-2013 12:58 AM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-28-2013 12:35 AM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:47 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:42 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:39 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:36 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:35 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:35 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:34 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.