Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
This post annoys me, and I like you. You aren't perfect, just because you never made a mistake doesn't mean it is wrong even if you did. People make mistakes. Heck you even said it has never taken more then 48 hours to ship a package. I think that's awesome, but there are people who expect shipment in 24 hours.
You're right. People make mistakes. Atleast pay for your mistakes. The OP messed up, rightfully so he needs to pay up for his mishap. No one else. Pretty clear and cut.

The buyer paid for an item and didnt get the item promised. Have him send the item back and refund him. When the item gets back, propose to sell them again to him if he wants. Nothing more, nothing less.

I personally dont sell anything unless im ready to ship. If I know I cant ship until the weekend, I wont post a for sale thread till Friday night.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #177 (permalink)

man i just love the drama on here

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Soonerfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #178 (permalink)

Toomanycards reputation is catching up with him quickly.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #179 (permalink)

If B has not opened the package yet - (it hasn't even been delivered right?), he/she can just do a return to sender so no extra postage is required. This simple situation turned into a real cluster bunk really fast.

I can't imagine if toomany used an echeck and had to wait 5 days for that to clear before the cards were even sent. would that be the sellers fault too?

all this back and forth could have been fixed in a week by everyone sending to each other or going back to the OP to begin with. most first class mailings take a few days at the most, where the minority go missing or take longer.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #180 (permalink)

wow this is a big can of worms here

unless everyone is honest ( a ,b and c ) then I don't see it working out at all
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #181 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
You're right. People make mistakes. Atleast pay for your mistakes. The OP messed up, rightfully so he needs to pay up for his mishap. No one else. Pretty clear and cut.

The buyer paid for an item and didnt get the item promised. Have him send the item back and refund him. When the item gets back, propose to sell them again to him if he wants. Nothing more, nothing less.

yup...

Or try and sell them first and then return for a smudge
Old 03-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #182 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
If B has not opened the package yet - (it hasn't even been delivered right?), he/she can just do a return to sender so no extra postage is required. This simple situation turned into a real cluster bunk really fast.

I can't imagine if toomany used an echeck and had to wait 5 days for that to clear before the cards were even sent. would that be the sellers fault too?

all this back and forth could have been fixed in a week by everyone sending to each other or going back to the OP to begin with. most first class mailings take a few days at the most, where the minority go missing or take longer.
Yeah , did not use an echeck and already shipped the cards back to him first class ....... Should have them any day now
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #183 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Toomanycards reputation is catching up with him quickly.
Please sir , explain to me what this means ... What is it I did wrong in this situation .. I would gladly hear your point if there is one. Otherwise it seems you are just adding crap to add crap.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #184 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I personally dont sell anything unless im ready to ship. If I know I cant ship until the weekend, I wont post a for sale thread till Friday night.
So... what the seller is doing? He is doing exactly that. He is paying up for the mistake. Not sure what the last part has to do with it. Op shipped next day.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #185 (permalink)

Why did I just read this entire thread.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #186 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So... what the seller is doing? He is doing exactly that. He is paying up for the mistake. Not sure what the last part has to do with it. Op shipped next day.
He tried to have both parties that he messed up try and sort it out by shipping to one another. Accept full responsibility. Dish out refunds and ask the cards to be returned. Once they are, got back to the drawing board and ask the seller if they want the cards they were suppose to get. If not, re sell them.

As of right now you have 2 guys who paid for cards they didnt receive. 100% no fault of their own. All they want is their cards or a refund. Seems like one of them wants a refund. So issue it and ask him to return the cards. Done! The other should be given the same choice. Once the cards are back in hand, either deliberate on completing the original deal or give the buyer the choice to keep the cash.

If I paid $x for card x, I expect card x. if I dont get it, I wish to get a refund plus the shipping costs for me to send it back to you because its not my mistake. As a seller if I make this mistake, I refund and give extra $$ for both items to be returned to me. Once that is done, I start again and make sure I dont mess up. If I do, it costs me again. Pretty simple concept
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
He tried to have both parties that he messed up try and sort it out by shipping to one another. Accept full responsibility. Dish out refunds and ask the cards to be returned. Once they are, got back to the drawing board and ask the seller if they want the cards they were suppose to get. If not, re sell them.

As of right now you have 2 guys who paid for cards they didnt receive. 100% no fault of their own. All they want is their cards or a refund. Seems like one of them wants a refund. So issue it and ask him to return the cards. Done! The other should be given the same choice. Once the cards are back in hand, either deliberate on completing the original deal or give the buyer the choice to keep the cash.

If I paid $x for card x, I expect card x. if I dont get it, I wish to get a refund plus the shipping costs for me to send it back to you because its not my mistake. As a seller if I make this mistake, I refund and give extra $$ for both items to be returned to me. Once that is done, I start again and make sure I dont mess up. If I do, it costs me again. Pretty simple concept
You clearly haven't read this thread.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Not everybody is as perfect as you. Don't be a douche bag...

PS I think youre lying about never making a mistake. its theoreticaly impossible so eat it :P
May I ask why you are calling me names? I stand by my post.I have never screwed up a package. Never.
Quote:
This post annoys me, and I like you. You aren't perfect, just because you never made a mistake doesn't mean it is wrong even if you did. People make mistakes. Heck you even said it has never taken more then 48 hours to ship a package. I think that's awesome, but there are people who expect shipment in 24 hours.
And 99.5 % of the time it is 24 hr. shipping. And I always send the dc# when I ship.Always.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #189 (permalink)

Yeah I gotta agree with them Crystal. Mistakes happen in this cesspool website we call home. But the OP owned up to it immediately and has done everything a sane person would do to fix it. Enter Toofewbraincells and the crap hits the fan.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #190 (permalink)

I appreciate all the help everybody. To everybody who has stood up for me, I TRULY appreciate it.

Here is the current conclusion both parties have decided on, just so you all know:

toomanycards has AGREED to send me back the cards. Once I receive the package, I will refund him his purchase amount. Thereafter, I will proceed to send these cards to the rightful owner, cardshow.

cardshow has AGREED to send me back the package he will receive in error.

So, to summarize: toomanycards will get a refund, and cardshow will get his cards.

However, I'd be inclined to agree with several of the above posts about how nobody is perfect. I, along with almost everybody else, have made mistakes in the past. Certainly not using this as an excuse, however given that I am fifteen with a rigorous course-load and an average bedtime of 1:00 AM (to later wake up at 6:20 AM the same day), I assume that I must have just packaged these when I was tired and mixed them up.

From now on, I will always check TWICE just to make sure

I hate to make the situation more confusing, but I got the Palmer logo patch in today, and it was #ed /10. Originally, toomanycards told me that the patch was #ed /5. We should probably be able to work this out via PM.

Other than that, things are pretty much all sorted out. I appreciate all the help and guidance, as I just wanted to make sure that all three parties could come to a compromise. Thanks!
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #191 (permalink)

pretty sure TOS says you have to be 18 to be trading cards, no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I appreciate all the help everybody. To everybody who has stood up for me, I TRULY appreciate it.

Here is the current conclusion both parties have decided on, just so you all know:

toomanycards has AGREED to send me back the cards. Once I receive the package, I will refund him his purchase amount. Thereafter, I will proceed to send these cards to the rightful owner, cardshow.

cardshow has AGREED to send me back the package he will receive in error.

So, to summarize: toomanycards will get a refund, and cardshow will get his cards.

However, I'd be inclined to agree with several of the above posts about how nobody is perfect. I, along with almost everybody else, have made mistakes in the past. Certainly not using this as an excuse, however given that I am fifteen with a rigorous course-load and an average bedtime of 1:00 AM (to later wake up at 6:20 AM the same day), I assume that I must have just packaged these when I was tired and mixed them up.

From now on, I will always check TWICE just to make sure

I hate to make the situation more confusing, but I got the Palmer logo patch in today, and it was #ed /10. Originally, toomanycards told me that the patch was #ed /5. We should probably be able to work this out via PM.

Other than that, things are pretty much all sorted out. I appreciate all the help and guidance, as I just wanted to make sure that all three parties could come to a compromise. Thanks!

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
Don't exactly know what TOS means, but if you're referring to Blowout's rules, no:

Forum Rules
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #193 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
No but to legally enter into a contract you do.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #194 (permalink)

thought someone had mentioned it was. no worries. TOS is terms of service
Quote:
Don't exactly know what TOS means, but if you're referring to Blowout's rules, no:

Forum Rules

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

If anyone is still reading this .... Which I hope they arent ~ Please explain how this changes anything at all ... As we have both decided to return all cards and money and go back to square one ... The OP is now saying he wants to do a partial refund because the card was not numbered to what he thought ( Which I never said was numbered to 5 ..... I have the thread to prove that )

If I get back my card and my money , and he is getting back his cards ~ What does the numbering matter on anything ???
Old 03-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
If anyone is still reading this .... Which I hope they arent ~ Please explain how this changes anything at all ... As we have both decided to return all cards and money and go back to square one ... The OP is now saying he wants to do a partial refund because the card was not numbered to what he thought ( Which I never said was numbered to 5 ..... I have the thread to prove that )

If I get back my card and my money , and he is getting back his cards ~ What does the numbering matter on anything ???
FYI you did say it was to 5. You said you "think" it's to 5 and never denied it wasn't so that implies it is. But no it should be a full refund and all cards delivered back.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post

Untrue:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/4537875-post23.html

Here's why it changes matters:

The lot I had posted was $160. You agreed to pay $160. You ran quicksales the same day, and I purchased the Palmer off of you for $25 with the belief that it was #ed to 5, like it says above.

So, you just sent me $135 and the Palmer.

Upon receiving it today, I realized that the Palmer was #ed to 10, which certainly it not what I agreed upon. Our deal was contingent upon the Palmer being /5, not /10.

Since you are the seller in that case, it is your responsibility to ensure that you correctly labeled the card you sold to me. If you later found out that the card was #ed to 10, you should have PMed me to make sure that I did/didn't want it still since the terms of the deal are now different.

Like I PMed you earlier, would you mind if I sold you a RG3 auto /2, but really it was /1000 when it arrived?

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 03-28-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #198 (permalink)
Banned

Lagalaxy that doesn't matter man. Your getting your cards back and he is getting that card back and you are refunding him the 135 he paid. You can't keep some of the money just because the card wasn't numbered what the seller said it was. Everything being returned equals out.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Untrue:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/4537875-post23.html

Here's why it changes matters:

The lot I had posted was $160. You agreed to pay $160. You ran quicksales the same day, and I purchased the Palmer off of you for $25 with the belief that it was #ed to 5, like it says above.

So, you just sent me $135 and the Palmer.

Upon receiving it today, I realized that the Palmer was #ed to 10, which certainly it not what I agreed upon. Our deal was contingent upon the Palmer being /5, not /10.

Please read your last statement OUR DEAL WAS ... But we HAVE no deal , we canceld the deal ... We are starting fresh , From the beginning , I NEVER got my cards . So then YOU would send back anything you got . It does not matter if it is number 1/1 , or /5 or /10 .. The card would be back to me and the money because YOU now have your items back IN FULL ...

You would have an issue ( MAYBE ) if we had completed the deal , HOWEVER i did not say it was numbered to /5 .. I made sure not to because I did not know .. So Like i said , i BELIEVED it was out of 5 ...

Please just end this nonsense and send me back my full refund along with my card as you already have yours en route ~ ( you can wait till you recieve them for all i care , Just send it back !!!!)
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #200 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
Lagalaxy that doesn't matter man. Your getting your cards back and he is getting that card back and you are refunding him the 135 he paid. You can't keep some of the money just because the card wasn't numbered what the seller said it was. Everything being returned equals out.
Thank you ... This is what I have been trying to say to you in the past 5 or 6 messages via PM ..