Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #201 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
FYI you did say it was to 5. You said you "think" it's to 5 and never denied it wasn't so that implies it is. But no it should be a full refund and all cards delivered back.
And I hear what you say on the numbering ... I thought it was , I was not positive , shoulda just said Unknown .... Lesson learned ..
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
Lagalaxy that doesn't matter man. Your getting your cards back and he is getting that card back and you are refunding him the 135 he paid. You can't keep some of the money just because the card wasn't numbered what the seller said it was. Everything being returned equals out.
I told him that I'm fine with giving him the full refund and all just because I'm tired of dealing with this (even though he's getting the better end here), but for some reason he proceeded to post in the thread.

Next time, you need to make sure you know what a card is #ed to before you sell it.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #203 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I told him that I'm fine with giving him the full refund and all just because I'm tired of dealing with this (even though he's getting the better end here), but for some reason he proceeded to post in the thread.

Next time, you need to make sure you know what a card is #ed to before you sell it.
Thanks for the tip

Please update me with tracking when you send my card back , as I have already done so via paypal for your items ~
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I told him that I'm fine with giving him the full refund and all just because I'm tired of dealing with this (even though he's getting the better end here), but for some reason he proceeded to post in the thread.
There really is no "better end" here. You accidentally made a mistake by sending him the wrong package but if the below statement is correct the only one out here is you for return shipping, but that's it.

Member a sold you one card and then bought a lot form you for 135. He paid you and sent you the one card and then you accidentally sent him the wrong package. Now if he sends you back the mistaken package and you send him back the one card, the refund, and then a little extra for shipping then all your out is a little for the extra shipping.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #205 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
No but to legally enter into a contract you do.
So not here then.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #206 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Toofewbrains is an amazing member.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,771
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Toofewbrains is an amazing member.
GatorturdTN was the best though. Soccernerd and toofew wedded bliss
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #208 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
GatorturdTN was the best though. Soccernerd and toofew wedded bliss
Oh Gatorturd, he is pretty much banned everywhere now, guess he will just have to chase after Haiku in Hong Kong.............
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 AM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
xbignick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12,411
Default

Only on the first page, but personally, would never offer for people to ship to each other. Would be too afraid a person might ship an empty package or fewer cards, and just create a bigger mess.
__________________
@xxbignick on twitter!
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I told him that I'm fine with giving him the full refund and all just because I'm tired of dealing with this (even though he's getting the better end here), but for some reason he proceeded to post in the thread.

Next time, you need to make sure you know what a card is #ed to before you sell it.
While I agree that he shouldve known what he was sending,
you are 100% wrong for even thinking he is getting the better end.

You get all of your cards back, he gets his $$ and card back.
You are both in exactly the same place you were before the transaction.

Gotta luv this thread.

Galaxy sends incorrect items to 2 different people.
toofew sends a card incorrectly described.
buyer B is/was trying to sell cards that he is supposed to receive from galaxy but that are in toofew's possession at the time.

Argument over whether or not refund should be sent.
Argument over miscommmunication of when items would be returned to seller for refund
Argument over toofews card not being worth as much as was thought therefore galaxy thinks he should reduce the refund...

Seriously now,
just how many more ways can the 3 of you screw this up?

to sum it up - jlzinck wins the thread.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #211 (permalink)
Member
 
CP3toOKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: OK
Posts: 3,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I told him that I'm fine with giving him the full refund and all just because I'm tired of dealing with this (even though he's getting the better end here), but for some reason he proceeded to post in the thread.

Next time, you need to make sure you know what a card is #ed to before you sell it.
Please clarify the bolded part
__________________
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #212 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
to sum it up - jlzinck wins the thread.
BAWAHAHAHAHA....is there a prize for winning?
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
BAWAHAHAHAHA....is there a prize for winning?
Indeedely-do there is sir!
I am about to close a deal for a James Worthy Logoman 1/1
I sincerely hope that you will enjoy it!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.

..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




(sorry was that too soon?)
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
bdrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington, DC but Los Angeles at heart.
Posts: 5,938
Default

I'm glad the names of the members involved were revealed. I will make sure to be careful dealing with them in the future. It seems both of them are perfectly willing to abuse the community nature of this site.
__________________
Collecting HoF autographs
I recently started working full-time (finally). As a result, I often forget about PMs which I've reviewed during the day, but did not have time to respond to. Please feel free to follow up. It is not my intention to ignore or forget about anyone.
bdrr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #215 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrr View Post
I'm glad the names of the members involved were revealed. I will make sure to be careful dealing with them in the future. It seems both of them are perfectly willing to abuse the community nature of this site.
Please sir , show me what I did wrong. I simply asked for the OP to take the wrong cards back and give me a refund .... Somehow that is abuse ?

Just so everyone knows, the cards have been returned to seller , he refunded money and said the card i sent his way is en route . Will update when this whole mess is closed............
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,432
Default

Blowout seems to be starting a new chapter. 9+ page colossal clusterf&ck of a thread that did not have one reference to Imac.

The one time that I made a shipping mistake here the buyer was incredibly kind and patient in letting me fix the situation. To me that is a sense of community that we all would like to have. It is not an absolute nor an entitlement, but I would encourage people to think what would a dickhead do and then do the total opposite.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #217 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Blowout seems to be starting a new chapter. 9+ page colossal clusterf&ck of a thread that did not have one reference to Imac.

The one time that I made a shipping mistake here the buyer was incredibly kind and patient in letting me fix the situation. To me that is a sense of community that we all would like to have. It is not an absolute nor an entitlement, but I would encourage people to think what would a dickhead do and then do the total opposite.
I agree with this. Only thing I would add is that the d*ckhead have the same thing happen to him a few times and gets a bigger d*ckhead on his a*s.
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #218 (permalink)
Member
 
Bigbadbloom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,982
Default

Lagalaxyfan in a shifty deal thread I'm so surprised?!?!?!
.

.

.

.


.

.

.

April fools, when are people going to learn?
__________________
COLLECTOR, TRADER, AND SELLER OF PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING
Bigbadbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #219 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbloom View Post
Lagalaxyfan in a shifty deal thread I'm so surprised?!?!?!
.

.

.

.


.

.

.

April fools, when are people going to learn?



Sadder follow up ...


AS OF Right now my card has not been shipped , the tracking he gave ( which was supposedly sent on Saturday ) was not scanned today ...

He did send me the refund , however still no details on the card I sent in the deal.

And no response to Messages ....
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
Sadder follow up ...


AS OF Right now my card has not been shipped , the tracking he gave ( which was supposedly sent on Saturday ) was not scanned today ...

He did send me the refund , however still no details on the card I sent in the deal.

And no response to Messages ....

Not responding to this thread as well
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #221 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Not responding to this thread as well
Its just sad , that I was made out to be the bad guy. I simply wanted things to go back to normal. No cards no money just everything back to normal.
toomanycards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Awe poor ol toofew
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #223 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycards View Post
Sadder follow up ...


AS OF Right now my card has not been shipped , the tracking he gave ( which was supposedly sent on Saturday ) was not scanned today ...

He did send me the refund , however still no details on the card I sent in the deal.

And no response to Messages ....
Once again, I was at a soccer game. I'm not on this forum 24/7, so I apologize. Your card has been shipped, so be patient and it will get to you. I've already given you the DC, and you can be assured that it will arrive in a timely manner.

Also, you sent me one message. Not messages. You sent a message to me three hours before you made that post, so I think you're very inpatient. I've done everything agreed upon in our deal, so I don't know what more you can ask.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 04-02-2013 at 12:30 AM.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,771
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Oh Gatorturd, he is pretty much banned everywhere now, guess he will just have to chase after Haiku in Hong Kong.............
LOL Classic. Gatorturd is so missed
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/482057-what-do-switched-up-packages.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-28-2013 12:58 AM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-28-2013 12:35 AM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:47 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:42 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:39 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:36 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:35 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:35 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:34 PM
TCS Daily Wednesday 3/27 Edition This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.