Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default Deal with Cavlvixlionsx81

ok he threatens me with a negative or neutral for shipping 2/3 days after said agreed deal ?????


we made deal on Monday night 7 pm ish the 25th of March .

in the deal I send him $15 paypal and a couple cards , I sent paypal immediately no problem

today he messages me did you mail yet and have a tracking # , I respond with saying sorry I left package at house for parents to mail ( in late 60's age ) I leave for work to early and get home to late for stopping at a PO


my signature also states

due to age .schedule and life ,I ship normally once a week . If I can next day or two I certainly do ,but don't be mad if I do not ,you will get your cards


so he scans his printed lablel from paypal and acts like he mailed Monday the 25th , and questions me rudely as to why I didn't mail Monday at the same time
( duh deal was made Monday night ) he comes back and says opps sorry mixed the days up ?????
, when in reality he didn't either , it was only scanned on the 25th at 7pm and mailed out next day the 26th ,

today is the 29th so honestly 2 maybe a 3rd day and I mail and you want to leave a neg or neutral for that ,

I didn't agree to 24 hours specifically , he asked if we was mailing at the same time and I said I will try if not next day or so , and if I didn't then I missed the question the first time but that's what I usually reply with when asked ,

I am very angry with this person , I will contact Pat and Fish with this issue and thread , I don't in anyway deserve a neg or nuertal and I don't appreciate being threatened with that and questioned like your my father

little patience ,and understanding goes along way , this person has none

u
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/

Last edited by gingerscards; 03-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Not taking sides at all, but if he felt the experience was a negative, he can leave a negative. Thats how It goes.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
jeg2315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,997
Default

Certainly seems like impatience from what's been presented, but a little more communication goes a long way. Can never be too sure that your point is getting across around here.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,432
Default

I found three periods in this thread
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Not taking sides at all, but if he felt the experience was a negative, he can leave a negative. Thats how It goes.
I hear ya, but really 2 to 3 days ???? never once was tuesday specifically agreed on

READ MY SIGNATURE

the messages state from him when we agreed on trade

I assume we are mailing at the same time

I respond sure, I just sent you $15 paypal

what that means is yeah I am gonna get your cards in the mail but doesnt mean next mourning or with in 24 hours ,

he didn't specifically ask for the rush mailing or next day or within 24 hours

2 to 3 days is not a big deal and

NO WAY DOES IT EVEN HINT TO DESERVE A NEG OR NUETRAL !!!!!!

I have also contacted Pat and Fish and let them handle it and decide , whe n they have time of course

little patience and understand will go along way
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,601
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I found three periods in this thread
That's funny I seen 4?
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,432
Default

In all seriousness though, two-three days certainly should not warrant a negative/neutral. Anything over a week starts to get a bit controversial, but anything less is just nonsense in my opinion.

People have lives, and busy lives as well.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,154
Default

I don't really understand how you can expect me to read your signature before we deal? Never got a heads up you weren't shipping until today. I sent a message on the Tuesday your item was shipped, never heard anything back. I also have no control as to when USPS scans my package into there system, I posted the card that morning.
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
Certainly seems like impatience from what's been presented, but a little more communication goes a long way. Can never be too sure that your point is getting across around here.
I fell the same way , and communication was fine , today is whne that all change and his additude was rude , condescending with questioning me on what I do with my life and why I don't just drop of packages when I go to work or come home ?? who are you my father , I work in Boston takes 1 hour to drive to work I leave at 5am in the mourning , and on the way home same thing I get in to late for any PO

but I go as far as taking some packages to work and giving up my lunch to mail out packages ,so it doesn't go past that 2 -3 day period


Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
I found three periods in this thread
?? I am so mad and not concerned with my punctuation or grammer lol
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,931
Default

When did you update your sig? I don't remember seeing that statement there when we talked a few weeks ago about a card.

Also if you communicated with him better and told him you were shipping at a later date, then this probably could have been avoided.
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
I don't really understand how you can expect me to read your signature before we deal? Never got a heads up you weren't shipping until today. I sent a message on the Tuesday your item was shipped, never heard anything back. I also have no control as to when USPS scans my package into there system, I posted the card that morning.
and I have no control over you wanting speedy next day .

you asked and I quote " I assume we are sending at the same time "


now what do you think that means ???

I sent you $15 paypal immediately , so you should feel ok deal is good ,

let me explain to you what at same time means without a specific date or day noted

it means anytime after said deal was agreed , we will both get packages in the mail , not once did you ever specify Tuesday or any other specific day or date

2 to 3 days after the fact COME ON GUY REALLY ??????

IF IT WAS 5 DAYS OR MORE I BE LIKE HECK YEAH I DESERVED AND NUERTAL ON SLOW SHIPPING ,

A NEG ??????? THREATEN MY FEEDBACK IS THE WRONG THING TO DO
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,126
Default

I'm all for negging slow shippers

But if I saw your sig I wouldn't deal with you period. If someone doesn't ship 6 days a week, I'm not interested
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
when did you update your sig? I don't remember seeing that statement there when we talked a few weeks ago about a card.

Also if you communicated with him better and told him you were shipping at a later date, then this probably could have been avoided.
updated it a week or so ago, last weekend i think, i can get the exact time it says it somewhere when i edit last
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
and I have no control over you wanting speedy next day .

you asked and I quote " I assume we are sending at the same time "


now what do you think that means ???

I sent you $15 paypal immediately , so you should feel ok deal is good ,

let me explain to you what at same time means without a specific date or day noted

it means anytime after said deal was agreed , we will both get packages in the mail , not once did you ever specify Tuesday or any other specific day or date

2 to 3 days after the fact COME ON GUY REALLY ??????

IF IT WAS 5 DAYS OR MORE I BE LIKE HECK YEAH I DESERVED AND NUERTAL ON SLOW SHIPPING ,

A NEG ??????? THREATEN MY FEEDBACK IS THE WRONG THING TO DO

Never threatened you all I said was, when I receive the cards I will be leaving a Neutral or Neg

Just so people can see when I printed the Label, I then shipped in the Morning around 9-10am:

__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I'm all for negging slow shippers

But if I saw your sig I wouldn't deal with you period. If someone doesn't ship 6 days a week, I'm not interested
To ,each their own Grant , 99% of time 3 days is my max after deal is agreed , 80% of that time I mail next day or day after ,

this is just fine and well if your expecting 24 hours like USPS and fed ex offers , then pay for express shipping or over night ,

but to say you would never deal with me when you have on SCF a few times

well Grant I liked you and never had a problem , but really is 24 hours that needed ? and if it is don't you think if you asked specifically I would do it ???????????

hate to have to change my views about you ,
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/

Last edited by gingerscards; 03-29-2013 at 04:49 PM.
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
Never threatened you all I said was, when I receive the cards I will be leaving a Neutral or Neg

Just so people can see when I printed the Label, I then shipped in the Morning around 9-10am:

lol

First off that's the wrong tracking # for me lol

you mix up the days by your oen admission and now you have no clue which package was sent top me lol classic here is the true shipping info for the impatient one above lol



Out for Delivery


March 29, 2013, 10:18 am


PROVIDENCE, RI 02907


USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™




Sorting Complete


March 29, 2013, 10:08 am


PROVIDENCE, RI 02907





Arrival at Post Office


March 29, 2013, 6:07 am


PROVIDENCE, RI 02907





Depart USPS Sort Facility


March 29, 2013


PROVIDENCE, RI 02904





Processed through USPS Sort Facility


March 29, 2013, 12:02 am


PROVIDENCE, RI 02904





Depart USPS Sort Facility


March 27, 2013


DETROIT, MI 48233





Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility


March 26, 2013, 8:24 pm


DETROIT, MI 48233





Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility


March 26, 2013, 7:09 pm


BRIGHTON, MI 48116





Electronic Shipping Info Received


March 26, 2013
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 17,330
Default

My shipping days are Monday to Thursday only IS THAT BAD? I'm scared now.
Hold me.
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,154
Default

Delivery Conformation Numbers are exactly the same

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99939727209120
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
To ,each their own Grant , 99% of time 3 days is my max after deal is agreed , 80% of that time I mail next day or day after ,

this is just fine and well if your expecting 24 hours like USPS and fed ex offers , then pay for express shipping or over night ,

but to say you would never deal with me when you have on SCF a few times

well Grant I liked you and never had a problem , but really is 24 hours that needed ? and if it is don't you think if you asked specifically I would do it ???????????

hate to have to change my views about you ,
Lol

I don't have problems if people tell me it will be a couple days before they can ship out. As long as there is communication, there is no problem.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,754
Default

Guess I should go back and threaten to Neutral everyone I bought empty 2012 Bowman Packs from since they shipped them either to Topps with -0- proof, or took their time shipping to me resulting in $125 for wrappers and -0- BW packs...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
Delivery Conformation Numbers are exactly the same

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99939727209120
either way the info I posted is directly from the website of USPS
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Lol

I don't have problems if people tell me it will be a couple days before they can ship out. As long as there is communication, there is no problem.
exactly , I am very reasonable and forthcoming , if you ask specifically ,then I will either say yes or no I cant with reason

I still love you Grant lol
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Guess I should go back and threaten to Neutral everyone I bought empty 2012 Bowman Packs from since they shipped them either to Topps with -0- proof, or took their time shipping to me resulting in $125 for wrappers and -0- BW packs...
wow that's harse ,empty packs ?? just wrappers , sorry to hear but that sounds neg worth and not nuetral ,wow your a nice guy
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Russell Wilson Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , Ronda Rousey ,HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente ,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant,Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Davis, ETC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Lol

I don't have problems if people tell me it will be a couple days before they can ship out. As long as there is communication, there is no problem.
These are my thoughts exactly on point, if you would of told me you can't ship until friday it probably wouldn't have been a problem, but i'm not going to read everyone's Signature i'm trying to make a deal with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
either way the info I posted is directly from the website of USPS
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

Listen I don really like ginger. Lts of reasons forhat ad I wont get into it. But 2 - 3 days handling time is NOT exceptiol. Unless you asked for same or next day shipping this is o you amd you have NO right to leave a neg or neutral. Een when you buy something online i almost always takes 2 days or more for handing times. Plus his sg states is shipping practices. If you didnt read his sig (Which I dont believe for a second you didnt) that is again on YOU.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.