Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
You really need to review the thread. he never had the OP's money.
He SOLICITED offers from various people via pm
He did not have an ASK price (this is why it IS an auction imo)

Told the OP they had a deal
but NO never mind got a better offer.
can you do better ?
OK sold to you again!

Then made a deal with JP anyway.

did he steal? no

did he scam? maybe. Do you consider shilling a scam ?
Other offers (prior to JP) could be outright lies and therefore seen as shilling.
No way for me to know for certain one way or another.
Did he scam? Yes. At the very least he scammed another $200
Is he a thief? I guess not by definition.

WillC has broken multiple rules with this. I am sure the Mods will sort through this and make the right decision. Ill keep the faith and assume they will. I am still having a rough time understanding how people can forgive this behavior. The fact he is keeping the extra $200 is a further slap to the face.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #227 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You really need to review the thread. he never had the OP's money.
He SOLICITED offers from various people via pm
He did not have an ASK price (this is why it IS an auction imo)

Told the OP they had a deal
but NO never mind got a better offer.
can you do better ?
OK sold to you again!

Then made a deal with JP anyway.

did he steal? no

did he scam? maybe. Do you consider shilling a scam ?
Other offers (prior to JP) could be outright lies and therefore seen as shilling.
No way for me to know for certain one way or another.
The mistake there was he told the OP they had a deal. I said this 43 times. He can't ask for a higher price from there, hence the reason for the thread, he screwed the OP. He is welcome to listen to offers via PM. He doesn't need an ask price in a PM. If I have a box break for example, and then someone shoots me an offer, is that wrong? Sure, BO says you have to have an ask price, other sites don't. It isn't illegal to field offers. Hence why if he did it like this, I wouldn't of saw an issue.

Buyer A: Can you do $1000?
Seller: Eh maybe
Buyer B: Can you do $1100?
Seller gets back to buyer A: I have an offer of $1100, let me know if you beat that (I hate saying that, it sounds weird)

However, if it went like it sounded, then it is wrong. Once the seller puts a price, if the buyer agrees, deal is done. This is where the seller screwed up, Along with other things:
Buyer A: Can you do $1000?
Seller: Eh maybe
Buyer B: Can you do $1100?
Seller gets back to buyer A: I have an offer of $1100, I can do $1200
Buyer A: Sweet LMK the PP
Seller goes back to buyer B: I have an offer of $1200, I can do $1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
The fact that people are saying Will apoligized and has moved on is ridiculous. This was a straight up scumbag move. This is why scammers love this place. I cannot begin to tell you how many threads I see about scammers where people will take the time to post about honest members commenting about the scamming but wont say anything at all about the actual scamming. Azz backwards. This forum does not need people like this on it.They put everyone at risk. All I have ever asked for on here is for people to be held accountable for thier actions. If that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes,then so be it. I can live with that.
Yea people shouldn't just let him be. Can't forget this. But more and more people ARE being accouted for. People need to start leaving feedback, and letting the MODS know. It's getting better.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #228 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Did he scam? Yes. At the very least he scammed another $200
Is he a thief? I guess not by definition.

WillC has broken multiple rules with this. I am sure the Mods will sort through this and make the right decision. Ill keep the faith and assume they will. I am still having a rough time understanding how people can forgive this behavior. The fact he is keeping the extra $200 is a further slap to the face.
Yea, I just noticed that. If WillC does that... that's just dumb. To keep $200 is wrong. Sell it at the first agreed price. I would hope, as upset as WillC seems by it, he'd do the right thing because that IS a scamming move.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:15 AM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I understand that, and I said they way he did it is wrong. You never answered my example, so here it is again, is this wrong to do? Because my point was IF he did it this way below. It's not wrong. He did it totally dumb. By saying I'll do this AND THEN trying to get more elsewhere

Let's do an example. You have a card for sale right, someone offers you $500. Someone else offers you $600. You like the $600 price obviously, do you just take it? if it was me, I tell the $500 guy, hey someone offered $600 LMK if you still want it.
I havent answered your example because
its clear you dont know what actually happened.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 03-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I havent answered your example because
its clear you dont know what actually happened.
My example has nothing to do with it, what are you talking about? You made it sound like it's bad to listen to multiple offers. You made it sound like it's bad to tell someone I have X on the table, can you do more. I understand what happened, I am giving you a different example that ISN'T WRONG.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #231 (permalink)

nuccionino... ok, i've read enough!

What's up with your two negative feedbacks?

Neg #1 - Took Money, Didn't Send Anything, Ignored Contact, STAY AWAY! Shipped after Neg

Neg #2 - $10 transaction about 3 months ago, never got the cards or a refund. dishonest!

You're one to talk?

Why do you keep NOT getting what scammer means?

Scammer = swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.

I'm done with this thread, but you keep talking out of your know what.... Forgiven and Will have settle this, and that's great, i'm happy for Forgiven. But please know what you're talking about before you deceide to type up so many posts saying the same garbage.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #232 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
nuccionino...ok, i've read enough!

What's up with your two negative feedbacks?

Neg #1 - Took Money, Didn't Send Anything, Ignored Contact, STAY AWAY! Shipped after Neg

Neg #2 - $10 transaction about 3 months ago, never got the cards or a refund. dishonest!

You're one to talk?

Why do you keep NOT getting what scammer means?

Scammer = swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.

I'm done with this thread, but you keep talking out of your know what.... Forgiven and Will have settle this, and that's great, i'm happy for Forgiven. But please know what you're talking about before you deceide to type up so many posts saying the same garbage.
I am not bringing this up again. Omg hahaha. The 2nd one is hilarious. The 1st one was shipping late. I shipped an item, guy then left me feedback and called me a scammer FOR SHIPPING LATE. You should of seen Qwasian get destroyed when I shwed proof he lied. I never denied I shipped late, I did, about a week and a half late. After I shipped it, DC was there, he left me that feedback. Then he had a chance to change the neg, and he refused to remove that part. I showed screenshots he was lying and he got blasted. He did nothing wrong, just don't lie.

Good enough for you Mr I have 13 deals. Again, I am sick of saying this, don't open your mouth when you don't have facts.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
I am not bringing this up again. Omg hahaha. The 2nd one is hilarious. The 1st one was shipping late. I shipped an item, guy then left me feedback and called me a scammer FOR SHIPPING LATE. You should of seen Qwasian get destroyed when I shwed proof he lied. I never denied I shipped late, I did, about a week and a half late. After I shipped it, DC was there, he left me that feedback. Then he had a chance to change the neg, and he refused to remove that part. I showed screenshots he was lying and he got blasted. He did nothing wrong, just don't lie.

Good enough for you Mr I have 13 deals. Again, I am sick of saying this, don't open your mouth when you don't have facts.
If the negatives arent justified wont the mods remove them for you?

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 03-30-2013, 01:31 AM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
All you have on here is your word. Once you lost that the going will get rough on here.
Truer words have never been posted on this forum.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:

Yes, and you're mr. I talk about something else when it has NOTHING to do with it!

This is your post above... "My example has nothing to do with it, what are you talking about? You made it sound like it's bad to listen to multiple offers. You made it sound like it's bad to tell someone I have X on the table, can you do more. I understand what happened, I am giving you a different example that ISN'T WRONG. "

Who cares about a DIFFERENT example? That's not what THIS is about!??

Just stop trying to confuse things and bringing other points up, when it has NOTHING to do with this thread! You either didn't read this thread, OR, you just don't give a crap about the truth and you wish you confuse things.

Just stick to the FACTS, instead of going off with your garbage. Are you serious with this stuff you're typping? I think it may be time to step away from the computer.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #236 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
If the negatives arent justified wont the mods remove them for you?
There was a time they never removed negs. Even retalitory ones. I wish they would have, especially the deal with Qwasian seeing they offered him to change it to say what really happen, and he still lied and the mods did nothing.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:33 AM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
My example has nothing to do with it, what are you talking about? You made it sound like it's bad to listen to multiple offers. You made it sound like it's bad to tell someone I have X on the table, can you do more. I understand what happened, I am giving you a different example that ISN'T WRONG.
Ok so we're clear that your example has nothing to do with it and therefore no relevance
and that youre just arguing an pointless point cuz, well, thats how you roll ?

Quote:
Again, I am sick of saying this, don't open your mouth when you don't have facts.
BWAHAHAHAHAH

55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 03-30-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:34 AM   #238 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Yes, and you're mr. I talk about something else when it has NOTHING to do with it!

This is your post above... "My example has nothing to do with it, what are you talking about? You made it sound like it's bad to listen to multiple offers. You made it sound like it's bad to tell someone I have X on the table, can you do more. I understand what happened, I am giving you a different example that ISN'T WRONG. "

Who cares about a DIFFERENT example? That's not what THIS is about!??

Just stop trying to confuse things and bringing other points up, when it has NOTHING to do with this thread! You either didn't read this thread, OR, you just don't give a crap about the truth and you wish you confuse things.

Just stick to the FACTS, instead of going off with your garbage. Are you serious with this stuff you're typping? I think it may be time to step away from the computer.
Stick to the basketball forum, instead of spewing your garbage without knowing facts. Man I can see why that place is a mess, I do not need to be drag into that drama filled place here.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:35 AM   #239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ok so were clear that your example has nothign to do with it and therefore no relevance
and that youre just arguing an pointless point cuz, well, thats how you roll ?

BWAHAHAHAHAH

I was responding to you, because you came off as saying that you shouldn't be allow to listen to multiple offers. You just refused to respond that so I had to try and clear it up. Clearly you didn't see my detailed example explaining what this thread has to do with, and with what should have been done.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:39 AM   #240 (permalink)
Banned

ANYHOO enough bashing me for trying to be more clear with my posts. I just hope, as others have said, WillC refunds that $200, OP gets his card, and whatever the MODS wanna do, they shall.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #241 (permalink)

The real sad thing is that this card isn't worth more than 400-500 MAX.

You got bent over for a G note man. I would not be happy at all.

I am positive all these "offers" are just BS made up by the huge tool who you just gave 1400 to.

I feel sick for you. It's obvious that you just really want the card, but good god you got played.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:05 AM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
The real sad thing is that this card isn't worth more than 400-500 MAX.

You got bent over for a G note man. I would not be happy at all.

I am positive all these "offers" are just BS made up by the huge tool who you just gave 1400 to.

I feel sick for you. It's obvious that you just really want the card, but good god you got played.
Dont feel sick for me bro...This is a true 1of1 and the only James Worthy Logoman card in existance and I now own it...I can make that $1400 back no problem...Trust me when i tell you that I dont feel bad at all for paying $1400 for this card!....If i dont feel bad, why should you!....

Old 03-30-2013, 02:13 AM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Dont feel sick for me bro...This is a true 1of1 and the only James Worthy Logoman card in existance and I now own it...I can make that $1400 back no problem...Trust me when i tell you that I dont feel bad at all for paying $1400 for this card!....If i dont feel bad, why should you!....
It's not that I feel bad for you. I just hate seeing people that target big pc cards get screwed over. 1400 is an artificial price made up by the idiot seller that isn't anything close to what it would sell for on an open auction. It's your money and your happiness is all that matters here.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:19 AM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
It's not that I feel bad for you. I just hate seeing people that target big pc cards get screwed over. 1400 is an artificial price made up by the idiot seller that isn't anything close to what it would sell for on an open auction. It's your money and your happiness is all that matters here.
Agreed...All that really matters is that i am happy with the deal and I am....And who knows what this card would go for in an open auction...There was already two collectors that were willing to pay $1400 or more for this card...I wouldnt sell the card for $3000 if someone offered it to me..In fact, I wouldnt sell it at all....The card is priceless to me...

Old 03-30-2013, 02:59 AM   #245 (permalink)

Wow

SKipping from page 1 to 10...is F-ed up

Op gets a card yanked on page 1, seller plays heart strings and people take sides
Click to page 10
OP has the card,got jerked for an additional 1050 ?
#@#@#@#@ that is funny
The ability to F*** someone on a deal and make them like it ....wow

Blowout never ceases to amaze me

Old 03-30-2013, 03:04 AM   #246 (permalink)

I dont like it!......I love it!.......

Old 03-30-2013, 03:05 AM   #247 (permalink)

LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Wow

SKipping from page 1 to 10...is F-ed up

Op gets a card yanked on page 1, seller plays heart strings and people take sides
Click to page 10
OP has the card,got jerked for an additional 1050 ?
#@#@#@#@ that is funny
The ability to F*** someone on a deal and make them like it ....wow

Blowout never ceases to amaze me