Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
So you told the OP if he offers more than 1k the card is his. He offers $100 over your 1000 price and you still countered him at $1200. If you needed $1200, why didn't you just say that instead of telling him offer more than 1,000 and its yours?

Then he accepts the $1200, and you tell him the next day its $1400. Again, screwing over the OP. He finally agrees to the additional rape session and takes the $1400 offer.

Then again, 2 weeks later, you tell him you sold it to someone else? This is just messed up.

I could buy your story if you accepted the 1100 offer and then decided to move it to the "#1 james worthy collector". But you screwed him over 2 times before that.
This right here. This is #@#@#@#@ed up man.

If anything, you should have taken the first offer from forgiven1 and pointed the Worthy collector to him to work out a deal.

This was a greedy money grab in my eyes, not a nice gesture.

Not only did you make forgiven1 up his offer, but you ACCEPTED it TWICE!

To me, that is a done deal. And if he truly did pay you and wait two weeks without you informing him you sold the card, that is even more #@#@#@#@ed up.

You might have a good rep, but I think you at least need a temp vacation for that. After all the crap going on in this forum lately, that should be a minimum.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

I could understand an apology and almost say it was just an unfortunate event if it was some sort of accident or he accepted like 50 bucks more.

But this clearly shows he had I'll intentions and knew he was screwinginf forgiven over. Especially after the re raises. That's complete garbage just like the bogus apology.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #53 (permalink)

JP... you sell to me for a "fair" price and this is all over!

By the way, what was the original "fair" price that a BO member sold you the card to begin with? Again, it's none of my business, just curious....

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #54 (permalink)

Forgiven- you have time to make a thread but not drop a neg on him? Like he deserves...
Old 03-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #55 (permalink)

This whole situation was basically 'eBay auction shilling' except done PM by PM...
Old 03-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
Forgiven- you have time to make a thread but not drop a neg on him? Like he deserves...
This thread is much more damning than simply leaving a negative. What's a neg really gonna do, on the other hand this thread is getting forgivin's point across very well.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

So you talked the OP from $1100, to $1200, up to $1400 and then offered it to Gio for $1600?

Damn.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
This whole situation was basically 'eBay auction shilling' except done PM by PM...
That's what I am thinking, is there proof for the other offer's or was WillC just saying he got offers? Also why was it not shipped in that two week time frame? Was it not paid for or making payments on it? If paypal was sent then it should have shipped.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #59 (permalink)

If it wasnt about the money Will and if you did sell the card to JP for $1700 then give $300 to Forgiven as you accepted his offer of $1400 so rightfully so you shouldnt even have the extra $300 as a deal was done with you and Forgiven.
(Haiku)he's the hero blowout deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.-BoxBreaker72
Old 03-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #60 (permalink)

I'm just so surprised by this price to begin with. I sold my Isiah Thomas from this set on ebay for $355 shill-free!

So $1600 or MORE for a Worthy???

Makes me wonder what the original owner(if he was the original owner) sold it to WillC for? I have a big feeling it was veeery low. Maybe lower than my Thomas at $355? If so, that original $1000-$1100 would have been a KILLER deal!

Old 03-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
That's what I am thinking, is there proof for the other offer's or was WillC just saying he got offers? Also why was it not shipped in that two week time frame? Was it not paid for or making payments on it? If paypal was sent then it should have shipped.
This! Plus if you had any integrity you wouldn't have waited the 2 weeks to contact the OP, you should have told him the second you started accepting offers again
Old 03-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
I'm just so surprised by this price to begin with. I sold my Isiah Thomas from this set on ebay for $355 shill-free!

So $1600 or MORE for a Worthy???

Makes me wonder what the original owner(if he was the original owner) sold it to WillC for? I have a big feeling it was veeery low. Maybe lower than my Thomas at $355? If so, that original $1000-$1100 would have been a KILLER deal!
no offense, I'm not trying to get into anything, but this is pretty funny considering what you were trying to get for the Archibald citing that since it's a 1/1 it's worth thousands to the right collector.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
So you talked the OP from $1100, to $1200, up to $1400 and then offered it to Gio for $1600?

Damn.
So JP offered $3.4MILLION.................... or $1 more. Hey... $1 IS $1!!!!

Old 03-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #64 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

So WillC...What did you sell the card to JP for?

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 03-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
no offense, I'm not trying to get into anything, but this is pretty funny considering what you were trying to get for the Archibald citing that since it's a 1/1 it's worth thousands to the right collector.
Look, if you don't know by now that the ebay listing was a joke, then......... I was browsing ebay that day for Jordan autographs and noticed the $10,000.00 BIN listings, and pissed me off, so I went for it Why should I be the only one of ebay pissed off?

But you looking from the outside I don't blame you....

Old 03-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #66 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

And did JP know you already made a deal with me?

Old 03-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
So WillC...What did you sell the card to JP for?
Just as a question... Why haven't you left negative feedback yet? If it was that bad then leave a negative. Why not?
Old 03-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Look, if you don't know by now that the ebay listing was a joke, then......... I was browsing ebay that day for Jordan autographs and noticed the $10,000.00 BIN listings, and pissed me off, so I went for it Why should I be the only one of ebay pissed off?

But you looking from the outside I don't blame you....
I'm just giving you hard time!

Nothing personal. No bad blood
Old 03-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #69 (permalink)

Ban hammer /thread

** Looking for 1953 Bowman Color PSA 5 or better cards **
Old 03-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #70 (permalink)

Personally, I think Will should give Forgiven 300.00 in cash or cards since he sold "HIS" card for more than the negotiated price...definitely the right thing to do since he backed out of the deal after he held his money for many days and working out a way to get more for the card.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
And did JP know you already made a deal with me?
When I received the card earlier this week, I told JP that I would honour my agreement to you. He then said it would be the end of his collecting days because people no longer help out the little guys (the player collectors). This struck a chord with me. So I decided to sell him the card (for pretty much the same price we agreed, albeit cards and cash rather than just cash), so that the card would go to the Worthy super-collector. It just made sense to me at the time.

At this point, it wasn't about the money. I was already receiving far more than I ever imagined the card would be worth.

After 3 pages of this thread, I realise that what I did was worse than I realised. However, some of the things that have been said are untrue.

I tried to do the right thing. It worked out the complete opposite though.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #72 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Just as a question... Why haven't you left negative feedback yet? If it was that bad then leave a negative. Why not?
I am going to leave a negative..I wasnt sure i could leave one since he never recieved money from me and the deal never went through...I also wanted to start a thread to see what people thought and to see if i was over reacting or not....I am really annoyed by this and am going to leave a negative soon....What should i put in the negative?

Old 03-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
When I received the card earlier this week, I told JP that I would honour my agreement to you. He then said it would be the end of his collecting days because people no longer help out the little guys (the player collectors). This struck a chord with me. So I decided to sell him the card (for pretty much the same price we agreed, albeit cards and cash rather than just cash), so that the card would go to the Worthy super-collector. It just made sense to me at the time.

At this point, it wasn't about the money. I was already receiving far more than I ever imagined the card would be worth.

After 3 pages of this thread, I realise that what I did was worse than I realised. However, some of the things that have been said are untrue.

I tried to do the right thing. It worked out the complete opposite though.
Do you mind saying how much cash and what cards you got?

Also, isn't the OP a collector too? Wouldn't you be helping out the little guy regardless?

Sounds like you got manipulated
Old 03-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
I am going to leave a negative..I wasnt sure i could leave one since he never recieved money from me and the deal never went through...I also wanted to start a thread to see what people thought and to see if i was over reacting or not....I am really annoyed by this and am going to leave a negative soon....What should i put in the negative?
Your choice. I was just asking. I would actually pm willc and talk to him before leaving a negative. Maybe you guys can talk it out and resolve things. I don't know
Old 03-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboybill View Post
Personally, I think Will should give Forgiven 300.00 in cash or cards since he sold "HIS" card for more than the negotiated price...definitely the right thing to do since he backed out of the deal after he held his money for many days and working out a way to get more for the card.
Same thing i said!
(Haiku)he's the hero blowout deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.-BoxBreaker72
Closed Thread