Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #101 (permalink)
Banned

who got this moved?

i wonder.....

less traffic over here. smh
Old 03-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade Collector View Post
After reading the posts from Gio and Forgiven, it seems like this deal was strictly about who offered the most $$$. Will, the right thing to do at this point in time would be to send the extra $$$ that the card sold for to Forgiven. We can't go back in time to reverse deals and PM's so we just have to solve this situation. It sucks when guys forget about being a collector and they become a pro negotiator
I got less cash from JP for the card than forgiven offered me. There is no extra money for me to send to forgiven.

I could sell the cards that I got as part of the deal and then send forgiven some money to make things right.

That would be up to forgiven though.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #103 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
I would like to try to resolve this situation.

I still have the 1/1 Logoman (I intended to post it tomorrow to JP, which would be my first opportunity to post it because the Post Office is closed today - Easter Friday).

I can refund JP his money and send the cards back to him (one of which I have sold on the boards, but I can refund that buyer too).

I can then either sell the Logoman to forgiven (if he still wants it) or I can just keep it.

Would people agree that this is the right thing to do?
Ok, few points.

* Since you already received JPs cards and money, that means you've had plenty of time to tell Forgiven about this, but waited till today.

* You sold the logoman which wasn't in your possession yet, and not only that, you sold cards you got as part of the trade for the logoman which you hadn't received or shipped out to complete the trade in the first place.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
who got this moved?

i wonder.....

less traffic over here. smh
Well this is the appropriate section for these types of threads.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Will- I applaud you for trying to land the card in the right person's collection. The issue I (and most others I believe) have is that you already had an agreement in place with forgiven for the same card. At that point, you should've told JP that he could try to work a deal out with forgiven. While it wasn't really about the money at that point, backing out and selling the card to a different member makes you look very greedy (again, not saying you are).

This shouldn't make you quit the hobby (I couldn't tell if you were serious with that comment )

I hope it all gets sorted out.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I am definitely keen to make things right. I think people know that I'm not a bad guy. I try to do the right thing. And I'll try to do the right thing to resolve this situation.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
I got less cash from JP for the card than forgiven offered me. There is no extra money for me to send to forgiven.

I could sell the cards that I got as part of the deal and then send forgiven some money to make things right.

That would be up to forgiven though.
If you got less, then why did you make Forgiven1 up his offer?
Old 03-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well this is the appropriate section for these types of threads.
yet they often reside in the forums hobby talk sections so people can see them. especially if no one asks to have them moved. happens all the time. more traffic and more exposure so people are aware.

i wonder who asked to have it moved
Old 03-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
If you got less, then why did you make Forgiven1 up his offer?
I'm guessing the cards he got in trade made up more for the money difference.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #109 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to tristan20

Will, stick to your original sale. End of story. JP's offer should never have existed to begin with, the card was already sold.

Let forgiven decide if he wants to sell it to JP or not.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
I would like to try to resolve this situation.

I still have the 1/1 Logoman (I intended to post it tomorrow to JP, which would be my first opportunity to post it because the Post Office is closed today - Easter Friday).

I can refund JP his money and send the cards back to him (one of which I have sold on the boards, but I can refund that buyer too).

I can then either sell the Logoman to forgiven (if he still wants it) or I can just keep it.

Would people agree that this is the right thing to do?
Heck, as much as I love the card, I say yes, sell it to Forgiven, and refund the other dude, since he already knew you had a deal going on with Forgiven, but he deceided to disguard that and say "F it" not in so many words.... so now i'm sure his feelings won't be hurt, as much as Forgiven has already been through.

I personally think that would be the BEST opinion here to do the right thing, and give it to the person you already said you would sell it to, many times.

I think this can be done, only Forgiven has to agree it, because it looks like Will will go for it. I don't think the other dude should have a say since he was shady enough to try to steal it from Forgiven.

I mean, am I wrong? I think this is the best way.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke View Post
Popcornnnnn
yes please , thank you
Old 03-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
yet they often reside in the forums hobby talk sections so people can see them. especially if no one asks to have them moved. happens all the time. more traffic and more exposure so people are aware.

I don't know about that. I (and many others) look at this forum all the time. It can get quite funny actually
Old 03-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #113 (permalink)

WillC, Keep your word and sell me the card for the $1400 we agreed on....JP should have never even made you an offer knowing we already had an agreement...

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
yes please , thank you
No problem.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Heck, as much as I love the card, I say yes, sell it to Forgiven, and refund the other dude, since he already knew you had a deal going on with Forgiven, but he deceided to disguard that and say "F it" not in so many words.... so now i'm sure his feelings won't be hurt, as much as Forgiven has already been through.

I personally think that would be the BEST opinion here to do the right thing, and give it to the person you already said you would sell it to, many times.

I think this can be done, only Forgiven has to agree it, because it looks like Will will go for it. I don't think the other dude should have a say since he was shady enough to try to steal it from Forgiven.

I mean, am I wrong? I think this is the best way.
Yes Gio, I agree with you.

I am going to PM forgiven now and see what he wants to do. If he still wants the card, then he is entitled to it.

I intend to solve this situation then take a break from the hobby. It's made me realise that I'm in way too deep. It's meant to be a hobby, after all, not something that leaves people upset and angry.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #116 (permalink)

Obviously JP's card/cash offer had more "value" than Forgiven's card offer. Hopefully you guys can sort this mess out, I hate seeing this kind of things happen in our hobby over a few bucks
Old 03-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
So when you accepted the $1100 offer from Forgiven, did the other guy offer more, then you went back to OP who went to $1400, then you went back to the other guy who beat that offer?
Wait... from day one I was told the offer was up to $1600?

Was that not Forgiven's offer? Didn't JP come in the picture later on? Was Forgiven's offer $1600, or was there a 4th person? I'm very confused about this.

But anyway, it's just one big mess, and I think the right thing would be for the original person, if not me, to have it. Which is Forgiven? My card/cash wasn't good enough, and i'm ok with that, and actually happy he didn't accept it

So Forgiven, did you accept Will's suggestion to sell to you? Heck, if I were you and I really wanted that card, I would take it for sure! No need in feeling sorry for the other guy since he stole it from you knowning! He surely didn't feel sorry for you!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #118 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

You are litteraly trying to stir stuff up for no reason. Threads like this almost always get moved in this section. It's rare when it isn't. You have no idea what you are saying.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes Gio, I agree with you.

I am going to PM forgiven now and see what he wants to do. If he still wants the card, then he is entitled to it.

I intend to solve this situation then take a break from the hobby. It's made me realise that I'm in way too deep. It's meant to be a hobby, after all, not something that leaves people upset and angry.
Well there we have it!

All we need is Forgiven to agree, and it's a done deal. The other guy would matter if he never knew about Forgiven, but he did! Shame on you whoever you are, I have nothing else against you other than this move. Very shady stuff knowing that someone else already has it locked.

So now Will is making it right, and that's that. Case closed.

Everybody wins.... or at least not the dude crying/stealing his way to the card lol

"Grouphug"
Old 03-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #120 (permalink)

Will was the one sticking up for the now banned slow shipper. I guess people like this stick together...what a shock

I am back following my suspension and banned status!! Thank You Contest!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Well there we have it!

All we need is Forgiven to agree, and it's a done deal. The other guy would matter if he never knew about Forgiven, but he did! Shame on you whoever you are, I have nothing else against you other than this move. Very shady stuff knowing that someone else already has it locked.

Everybody wins.... or at least not the dude crying/stealing his way to the card lol

"Grouphug"
I am to blame, not JP. I should never have even considered his offer once I agreed to sell the card to Mike (forgiven).

You cannot blame a die-hard player collector like JP from trying at all costs to get the card. It is a make-or-break card for his collection.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Will was the one sticking up for the now banned slow shipper. I guess people like this stick together...what a shock

I am back following my suspension and banned status!! Thank You Contest!
I was waiting for someone to bring that up.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Well there we have it!

"Grouphug"
I don't think anybody wins

WillC has zero integrity.

I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I were him.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
I was waiting for someone to bring that up.

Well. It is what it is. Its not like I am making up stories.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #125 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I don't know about that. I (and many others) look at this forum all the time. It can get quite funny actually
Haha surprisingly not a lot of people know about this forum. I had members pming me where this thread went.

I only found it a couple months ago actually and you are right it can get entertaining.
Closed Thread