Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
How can it be a 'ploy' if he deservingly owns the card after completing a mutual agreement/transaction...?
Well he didn't get it did he? A ploy meaning he wants everyone to point the finger at WillC and say he was the bad guy...well WillC still has 100% + Itrader so either he is going to leave neg or not...
Old 03-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Tell that to Alex and GURU then. If they allowed Alex to do it then anyone else can as well. That is the precedent that gets set when you allow peoples shady behaviors to go unpunished. Monkey see,monkey do.
Well technically is it a legal binding contract? Like no paperwork was signed. Is this something that can be used in court? I agree it's wrong just is it a real contract?

And about that deal, he didn't scam anyone, he got destroyed on this site. Still does, but what are the mods gonna do, ban him for a morally wrong thing but not a scam?
Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
So I shouldn't give another buyer a chance to up his offer? He wasn't auction a card, he was offering other buyers a chance to get it. He just did it bad.

Let's do an example. You have a card for sale right, someone offers you $500. Someone else offers you $600. You like the $600 price obviously, do you just take it? if it was me, I tell the $500 guy, hey someone offered $600 LMK if you still want it.

It has happened to me, much smaller. But I let both buyers know what was going on, and finally someone said let him have it and there it was done. I don't think it is wrong to let both buyers have a chance at it
But that isn't what happened. It would be more akin to say...
First guy offered $500 and the seller agreed to sell it for that. That should have been the end of it, ie AUCTION OVER. Once you agree to sell, it is over.

You don't sell the card and then put it back up for $600 because another guy wants it. You sell the first guy the card for the original price.

If you don't want to sell it, don't say YES, I ACCEPT.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
But that isn't what happened. It would be more akin to say...
First guy offered $500 and the seller agreed to sell it for that. That should have been the end of it, ie AUCTION OVER. Once you agree to sell, it is over.

You don't sell the card and then put it back up for $600 because another guy wants it. You sell the first guy the card for the original price.

If you don't want to sell it, don't say YES, I ACCEPT.
I know that I was saying if he wanted to do it right dont do it that way. You miss what I said everywhere on this thread haha.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #180 (permalink)

You know what, the more I read this thread the more I get pissed off, as I should have probably ended up with the card from the begining.... but whatever. Let me leave the thread now before I get too deep in.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
You know what, the more I read this thread the more I get pissed off, as I should have probably ended up with the card from the begining.... but whatever. Let me leave the thread now before I get too deep in.
I missed where you got screwed? Did he sell you the card and back out as well?
Old 03-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
I know that I was saying if he wanted to do it right dont do it that way. You miss what I said everywhere on this thread haha.
Sorry, man. I didn't read the other posts.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
Sorry, man. I didn't read the other posts.
Trust me I don't think anyone should back out after agreeing. Not even for more money.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
I still think the most surprising thing is that card selling for more then $400
I gotta agree here; how in the world can that card be worth 1400 bucks? It's James Freakin' Worthy; yes he was a great player but come on
Old 03-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #185 (permalink)

Print this thread off, take it outside, read it to another human being, and look at their reaction. This is the internet, and those are pieces of cardboard. A little perspective needs to be had sometimes.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
Print this thread off, take it outside, read it to another human being, and look at their reaction. This is the internet, and those are pieces of cardboard. A little perspective needs to be had sometimes.
I'm sure you'll make a few lists.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #187 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
I still think the most surprising thing is that card selling for more then $400
Believe me i would have loved to have payed only $400 for this card but it wasnt happening....WillC said he already had offers of $1000 for the card so i had to do what i had to do to get this card....I believe this is the only 1of1 James Worthy Logoman in existence so i wasnt going to let it pass me by...

If you can get your hands on a James Worthy Logoman i will gladly pay you $500 for it!...

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 03-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I'm sure you'll make a few lists.
Not too worried about it, thanks.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #189 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan65 View Post
I gotta agree here; how in the world can that card be worth 1400 bucks? It's James Freakin' Worthy; yes he was a great player but come on
Its the only James Worthy 1of1 Logoman card in existence i believe and i collect him....Thats why i paid so much for it....I know I'm crazy for paying that much though...I have a very bad habbit of overpaying for my cards....cant help myself sometimes...

Old 03-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
Yes Gio, I agree with you.

I am going to PM forgiven now and see what he wants to do. If he still wants the card, then he is entitled to it.

I intend to solve this situation then take a break from the hobby. It's made me realise that I'm in way too deep. It's meant to be a hobby, after all, not something that leaves people upset and angry.
It leaves people upset and angry because sellers like yourself have no integrity. Would anyone be upset and/or angry had you completed the original deal? I doubt it. To think Mods listen to members like yourself and allow tools who make multiple user names on here is scary. Thats another story I guess. Its no wonder you stuck up for someone lacking integrity.

Im trying to get things straight without reading all 8 page as it appears to be a mess. You took a members money for a card. You then sold the same card to another member and essentially you were holding both members money for the card? You agreed to the second deal and have even sold a card out of that deal yet havent shipped that members end which includes the card in question? Am I getting this right?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #191 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well he didn't get it did he? A ploy meaning he wants everyone to point the finger at WillC and say he was the bad guy...well WillC still has 100% + Itrader so either he is going to leave neg or not...
I dont get it...Are you saying this was a ploy by me?...

Old 03-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Well technically is it a legal binding contract? Like no paperwork was signed. Is this something that can be used in court? I agree it's wrong just is it a real contract?

And about that deal, he didn't scam anyone, he got destroyed on this site. Still does, but what are the mods gonna do, ban him for a morally wrong thing but not a scam?
Forums such as these are built on trust and integrity. If you lack either you should be OUTTA HERE.. Members who whore out their reputation for a few extra bucks are ones I prefer do not do business here.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #193 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
It leaves people upset and angry because sellers like yourself have no integrity. Would anyone be upset and/or angry had you completed the original deal? I doubt it. To think Mods listen to members like yourself and allow tools who make multiple user names on here is scary. Thats another story I guess. Its no wonder you stuck up for someone lacking integrity.

Im trying to get things straight without reading all 8 page as it appears to be a mess. You took a members money for a card. You then sold the same card to another member and essentially you were holding both members money for the card? You agreed to the second deal and have even sold a card out of that deal yet havent shipped that members end which includes the card in question? Am I getting this right?
He never took my money...I was going to send him the money as soon as he recieved the card from the guy he bought it from....Bottom line now is that WillC has made things right with me and he is now honoring our agreement...

Old 03-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:

That member was banned.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
I will have to work hard to rebuild my reputation.

Before today, it was very good. Now, not so much...
Do the forum a favor and fly away. Take that other turd who created multiple names with you please.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #196 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
He never took my money...I was going to send him the money as soon as he recieved the card from the guy he bought it from....Bottom line now is that WillC has made things right with me and he is now honoring our agreement...
Oh okay. Somewhere in there I saw 19 days money yada yada. These threads are a mess.

Bottom line: WillC attempted to renig and instead is getting an extra $200 for sticking with selling to original buyer? That cant be right either can it?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:31 PM   #197 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Oh okay. Somewhere in there I saw 19 days money yada yada. These threads are a mess.

Bottom line: WillC attempted to renig and instead is getting an extra $200 for sticking with selling to original buyer? That cant be right either can it?
Well the way it went down wasnt right at all and WillC knows this and he admitted he was wrong and he has apologized to me and the forum and he made things right with me now...I have accepted his apology and i believe WillC has learned from his mistake...

Old 03-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Well the way it went down wasnt right at all and WillC knows this and he admitted he was wrong and he has apologized to me and the forum and he made things right with me now...I have accepted his apology and i believe WillC has learned from his mistake...
So did he get an extra $200 after trying to renig? Trying to get my facts straight.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:37 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I will have to work hard to rebuild my reputation.

Before today, it was very good. Now, not so much...
You are just lucky your get along gang turns a blind eye to your nonsense that others call out. ive called you out a few times for douche bag moves. But it falls on deaf ears because you pawn this "good guy" character out here but a slime ball in pm.

It was just a matter of time before you tried to shimmy a few people by pegging them against one another to squeeze a few extra bucks out and file it under the "I'm doing it for a collector" excuse.

Dirty move. But I im not surprised by it. Good to know someone can "BUY" your respect for a few bucks. Unfortunately earning it doesnt come easy for you!

You also have admitted to telling the mods to ban me because I called you out on taking free cards from people with a sap sympathy story then trying to flip them on other forums. Thats the lowest of lows.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 03-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #200 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
So did he get an extra $200 after trying to renig? Trying to get my facts straight.
We finally agreed on $1400 and thats what i paid him..

Closed Thread