Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 12:34 AM   #26 (permalink)

If a huge waste of time was negative worthy this place would be out of hand. Your the only one who sent an address so imo the deal isn't complete.
underwood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Alright children, you all have fun doing the troll thing now. I can see exactly where this is going now. Same way every thread here goes down hill.

God Bless.
So if people dont agree with you it is trolling? Ok Imac 2.0.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:37 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I gave him my address. He edited out of the OP.
I took it out because I dont think your address is mine to share.. But i can if you would like..
Old 03-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
So if people dont agree with you it is trolling? Ok Imac 2.0.
Not at all mr tanker... but talking about supporting a retaliatory neg is definitely trolling. Everyone has their opinion. I expressed mine through the feedback. Its said and done.

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
OP proposed deal. How can you not agree to a deal you propose. Your logic there is completely flawed Grant.
Flawed how? He proposed the deal, you countered, then said later you'd do the original deal. After a counter is submitted, the original deal is off the table, yes?

Think of it like a buy it now or best offer on eBay. Deals would work a little more smoothly.

Oh and you said as long as you both agree he's getting the better end of the deal, you would do the trade. He didn't comment on who was getting the better end of the deal, so technically you backed out. You did say that, yes? You'd do the trade as long as you both agree he's getting the better end of the deal. I don't see that pm from him. So you in a sense backed out of the trade. Because he didn't say that he agreed he was getting the better end of the deal, you said it was dead.

Wow. Mind blowing.

You deserve the neg, not the op.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #31 (permalink)

Well hopefully a mod can fix the negative that shouldn't have been given.
underwood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood4 View Post
Well hopefully a mod can fix the negative that shouldn't have been given.
If a negative wasn't warranted then so be it. I obviously feel different on this matter than other people do. Oh well. My opinion.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:44 AM   #33 (permalink)

I offered a deal.. You turned it down.. We talked more.. You said you would take the deal you turned down.. I said no thanks a few hours later.... I never sent my address.. I said Let me Pm you after work and we can work on a deal.. Then.. You left a negative.. I was wanting to work something out.. Your the one that left the table not me...
Old 03-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsil84 View Post
I offered a deal.. You turned it down.. We talked more.. You said you would take the deal you turned down.. I said no thanks a few hours later.... I never sent my address.. I said Let me Pm you after work and we can work on a deal.. Then.. you left a negative..
Then why try and CONVINCE ME for HOURS to accept what you proposed? Obviously the deal wasnt dead in your eyes. YOU convinced me to accept the deal.

HOW.... IS.... THAT.... NOT.... BACKING.... OUT?

Old 03-30-2013, 12:49 AM   #35 (permalink)

Does anyone else see me as doing that.. I was stating Facts.. AP is better than Lynch.. He does sell more..
MY PMS to you..
Its cool.. Its not like I cant hold it and find a trade.. Hes the Best Running back since Emmit and Barry.. A true Superstar and First ballot HOFer..

Its cool.. We are just not seeing it the same.. Its an SPA.. Out of /25 someone wanted really bad and hit a BIN.. The Peterson has sold over 125 BIN but on auction went in the 80's... Just how we are looking at things.. Not a big deal..

And after all the back and forth and research it doesnt add up value wise.. Im on my way to work.. If your on later Illlook again and we can work on it..
Old 03-30-2013, 12:50 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Then why try and CONVINCE ME for HOURS to accept what you proposed? Obviously the deal wasnt dead in your eyes. YOU convinced me to accept the deal.

HOW.... IS.... THAT.... NOT.... BACKING.... OUT?
I see like 8 PMs that you sent, is it that bad and draining that you needed to leave a neg?
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:52 AM   #37 (permalink)

Its childish to me.. Im out time also.. But thats the fun of trading.. The deal... Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.. Not worth a negative and if I left a negative everytime a deal didnt work out i would leave more negative the positive..
Old 03-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Its childish to me.. Im out time also.. But thats the fun of trading.. The deal... Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.. Not worth a negative and if I left a negative everytime a deal didnt work out i would leave more negative the positive..
If i had not been under the assumption that a deal was good to go i would not have left a neg. It all comes down to that. Your back and forth is what made me decide to accept your proposed deal. I feel like i am repeating myself over and over at this point. It is what it is.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:05 AM   #39 (permalink)

So you assumed we had a deal.. And when your assumption turned out to be wrong you acted like a child and left Negative feedback.. Yeah I think we all understand that..
Old 03-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I would support a retaliatory neg at this point
I second this.

Platinum deserves negative for his inability to use the itrader in a rational manner. No deal was completed and OP did not back out. He does not deserve the negative. Platinum appears to be the ONLY person who believes he was right in leaving the negative. When EVERYBODY else tells you your wrong, chances are you are wrong.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:11 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
So you assumed we had a deal.. And when your assumption turned out to be wrong you acted like a child and left Negative feedback.. Yeah I think we all understand that..
Blah Blah Blah. Had you not been so keen on being persistent there would have been no reason for me to feel we had made a deal. You backed out of a deal you proposed and that i later accepted after you kept pushing for it. Simple as that. Negative was left. Move on.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #42 (permalink)

Your the one that said several posts ago you was moving on.. Now stop trolling my posts.. Funny you have all this time to waste in my thread when you could be dealing..
Old 03-30-2013, 01:17 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Your the one that said several posts ago you was moving on.. Now stop trolling my posts.. Funny you have all this time to waste in my thread when you could be dealing..
I believe it was post #7 where he said "this will be my last response in this thread".
Old 03-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #44 (permalink)

Sounds to me like two people having difficulty growing up. Just drop Platipus a neg back, call it a double douche and move on.
lumm0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #45 (permalink)

I wont drop him a negative.. Other than leaving me one he did nothing wrong.. To me thats a douche move..

And we are on 41 and he is still going.. Its cool that he thinks he is right.. But not one person has posted in his favor.. He is wrong.. I just dont want others to deal with his negative attitude and blaming them for things not going his way.. And then dealing with trying to get a negative removed..
Old 03-30-2013, 01:38 AM   #46 (permalink)

Platinum, we recently dealt and I found you fairly easy to work with, so I'm not gonna bash you. But I do think you misread OP here...as an outsider the PM's between you definitely read like a deal was offered, you declined said deal, and OP then just let you know where he was coming from value wish for a while (which you read as him trying to convince you of the original deal) before giving up and saying that part about "oh well guess we think differently."

I tend to think best practice with any deal on this site is to do a sum up message when the deal is done. I don't always do one, but if I'm on top of stuff I'll finish up with "So we're saying xyz for abc, correct?" That way you can get a verbal yes or no and everyone's on the same page. Here OP interpreted things one way and you interpreted them a very different way and the end result is a mess. A lot easier if you had done a recap to ensure you were on the same page.

That said, even if your interpretation was right I don't think that would be worthy of a neg. He still offered you a deal which you declined...you can't decline and then accept later. Wouldn't work on COMC, wouldn't work on Ebay...you can re-offer for sure but then the other side has to re-agree. Once you said "wouldn't be able to trade that one straight up for the AP" that deal was done and from then on you guys were just chatting values.
My Sportlots: http://tinyurl.com/m77weuc
SpastikMooss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:41 AM   #47 (permalink)

And I offered to keep chatting.. He is the one that left the table and left the negative..
Old 03-30-2013, 01:52 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Platinum, we recently dealt and I found you fairly easy to work with, so I'm not gonna bash you. But I do think you misread OP here...as an outsider the PM's between you definitely read like a deal was offered, you declined said deal, and OP then just let you know where he was coming from value wish for a while (which you read as him trying to convince you of the original deal) before giving up and saying that part about "oh well guess we think differently."

I tend to think best practice with any deal on this site is to do a sum up message when the deal is done. I don't always do one, but if I'm on top of stuff I'll finish up with "So we're saying xyz for abc, correct?" That way you can get a verbal yes or no and everyone's on the same page. Here OP interpreted things one way and you interpreted them a very different way and the end result is a mess. A lot easier if you had done a recap to ensure you were on the same page.

That said, even if your interpretation was right I don't think that would be worthy of a neg. He still offered you a deal which you declined...you can't decline and then accept later. Wouldn't work on COMC, wouldn't work on Ebay...you can re-offer for sure but then the other side has to re-agree. Once you said "wouldn't be able to trade that one straight up for the AP" that deal was done and from then on you guys were just chatting values.
This is true. Always sum up the deal and make sure the other party agrees to it before saying it is set in stone.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #49 (permalink)

No deal was set.. As anyone can read.. I was willing to keep talking and work something out.. He is the one that got upset and left..
Old 03-30-2013, 01:58 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
No deal was set.. As anyone can read.. I was willing to keep talking and work something out.. He is the one that got upset and left..
Well i will apologize then... I felt a deal was reached, but from now on i will be SURE to specify beforehand x for x before knowing said deal is done. I'd be more than willing to work with you to get the neg removed by the mods... While i felt you were in the wrong, obviously this could have and can be handled better than the way it has been and is.