Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Negative feedback from Platinumplus502..

So I was working a deal with this person.. And I offer a trade and he declines.. Then later wants to do that deal I thought was dead.. So he gets mad and leaves me negative feedback.. I asked on my last pm before feedback was left to get back to him later and work on the deal more.. Here are the Pms I have left.. They are out of order a little but I think you get the drift.. I was working on it.. No one is out anything.. Thats what I enjoy working the deal..

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=PlatinumPlus502]Retaliatory negative is a ban. I had every right.to negative you. You proposed the deal. I was.losing value on it but you were persistant. I finally agree after hours.of back and and forth then you back out. Sorry but you are in the wrong completely.

[QUOTE=gsil84]Ok Thanks.. Sorry Im not giving you over value on.your cards.. Ill return the favor later and never deal.with you on anything.. And be sure to pass your name on.to other members as a bad memeber..[QUOTE=PlatinumPlus502]I'm just going to neg you for backing out of a deal you proposed to me and being a massive waste of my time.

[QUOTE=gsil84]And after all the back and forth and research it doesnt add up value wise.. Im on my way to work.. If your on later Illlook again and we can work on it..

[QUOTE=PlatinumPlus502]The luck auto was sold. And you said you'd go straight up for the lynch 4 color auto, not the other, thats what we were going back and forth on for like 20 messages.

[QUOTE=gsil84]I never said we had a deal..[ I just dont see the Lynch cards with the value you do.. what kind of deal could we work on the Luck Auto

QUOTE=PlatinumPlus502]Need your address as well. Thought we were agreement on this deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsil84
So what deal we talking bout here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlu[B
[/B]s502]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Only Lynch I would do is the Patch.. Would just trade it..

Wouldnt be able to trade that one straight up for the AP. the spa /399 range from 40-104 in sales. This is /10 and two sick cut patches, one a 4 color.

A 1 color /25 went for $100.

2007 SP AUTHENTIC MARSHAWN LYNCH GOLD PATCH AUTO RC #/25 AUTOGRAPH | eBay

Just cant justify the trade in my mind unless something was added.
Its cool.. Its not like I cant hold it and find a trade.. Hes the Best Running back since Emmit and Barry.. A true Superstar and First ballot HOFer..
I mean i hear ya. You dont have to convince me how good the guy is, im just talking about value of cards here. Its not like lynch wont find his way into the hall of fame one day either, if AP werent around right now he'd be the top back in the nfl easily.

Add $20 pp and ill do it... Easily a $100+ card im giving up here for the ap. I am not sure i've even seen a /10 sell.
Only card i can find to compare is a National Treasures 3 color Patch out of /25 that sold for $56.00 and a Sterling Black out of /10 that sold for $66.00.. If one sold i would give you value.. His stuff just doesnt sell like AP...
I know, yet i showed a 1 color /25 that sold for $100. This one is /10 and holds a 4 and 2 color patch. Not sure how we're not seeing a higher value here?
Its cool.. We are just not seeing it the same.. Its an SPA.. Out of /25 someone wanted really bad and hit a BIN.. The Peterson has sold over 125 BIN but on auction went in the 80's... Just how we are looking at things.. Not a big deal..
Eh. I'm not going to let the ap get away.So long as we both agree that you are getting the better deal, i will make the trade. Luckily i have 2 lynch autos so i hold onto one. I do not however have an AP.

Shoot me your address and ill get it out tomorrow.

Mine:

Chris.

Last edited by gsil84; 03-29-2013 at 11:55 PM.
gsil84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

We were going back and forth for literally two hours + when i finally agreed to your terms of the deal. YOU backed out of the deal after you had been persuading me to accept your offer.

As it says in my signature, if we are agreed on a deal and YOU BACK OUT, you WILL get a neg. Simple as that. I already added you to my ignore list, i suggest you do the same for me.

When you said

That was you proposing offer to me. The next hour plus was you trying to convince me to do the deal. When i finally cave in and accept your terms you back out.

Waste of time.

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wouldnt be able to trade that one straight up for the AP. the spa /399 range from 40-104 in sales. This is /10 and two sick cut patches, one a 4 color.

That was your PM.. Dead Deal.. Now your crying like a little child because you didnt get the card.. I already see you like to jump people and not give them a chance.. I dont add to my ignore list.. Im an adult.. And I have every right to post this.. Just like you think you had the right to post negative for a deal you turned down.. AND I NEVER AGREED TO THE DEAL.. I offered it and you said NO...
Old 03-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsil84 View Post

That was your PM.. Dead Deal.. Now your crying like a little child because you didnt get the card.. I already see you like to jump people and not give them a chance.. I dont add to my ignore list.. Im an adult.. And I have every right to post this.. Just like you think you had the right to post negative for a deal you turned down..
Yet you persisted and kept trying to get me to accept the offer. When i finally do, you decline AFTER it was your terms? No. Sorry. You deserve that neg.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

If you read it.. Im turning down the deal.. Not trying to talk you into it.. Why dont you just ignore me and move along.. Good luck trading.. Just letting other people know your ways..
Old 03-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

So if a deal was offered and declined by platinumplus it should be a dead deal. Why was negative left if you declined the deal?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsil84 View Post
If you read it.. Im turning down the deal.. Not trying to talk you into it.. Why dont you just ignore me and move along.. Good luck trading.. Just letting other people know your ways..

^^^^ that is you proposing the deal.

the next hour plus you spent trying to convince me to accept it and that value matched up. Go ahead and try to convince people anything you wish about me, you know what you did; you also know you deserve that negative feedback 100%.

This will be the last time i post here in this thread or ever respond to you again.

The fact that you are trying to slam on me when YOU are the one at fault is beyond ridiculous.

You are nothing more than a horrendous waste of time.

People dealing with this member be ready to be run in circles with him making every effort to get you to accept his terms. When you do, expect him to back out.

You Sir, are a class act for sure, i hope the negative rests well in your feedback history.

Oh yeah.

GOD BLESS!

Old 03-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

I think I am going to change my signature to allow me to sit on a throne and hand out Blowout Negatives like they are candy. This behavior is disgusting me lately. It removes focus from the true scammers and problems around here.

Sorry, a deal that falls through is rarely a negative in my mind.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood4 View Post
So if a deal was offered and declined by platinumplus it should be a dead deal. Why was negative left if you declined the deal?
Deal was never declined... We were negotiating terms.. Simple as that. I caved into the members wants and then HE backed out of a done deal. Negative was left due to 2 factors. 1: Backing out of a deal he proposed. 2: Wasting over two hours of my time.

God Bless.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I think I am going to change my signature to allow me to sit on a throne and hand out Blowout Negatives like they are candy. This behavior is disgusting me lately. It removes focus from the true scammers and problems around here.

Sorry, a deal that falls through is rarely a negative in my mind.
Yeah I agree with this.

So putting a line in the sig makes it carte blanche for negatives LOL. Negs for everyone! Big Boy pants men. Come on
Old 03-30-2013, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

You said wouldn't be able to trade that one straight up for the ap. That sounds like declining to me.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Deal was never declined... We were negotiating terms.. Simple as that. I caved into the members wants and then HE backed out of a done deal. Negative was left due to 2 factors. 1: Backing out of a deal he proposed. 2: Wasting over two hours of my time.

God Bless.
You can't leave a negative over a waste of time.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Where's the messege of accepting the terms?
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood4 View Post
You said wouldn't be able to trade that one straight up for the ap. That sounds like declining to me.
He comes back with values still trying to convince me to do the deal. How was the deal dead? We went back and forth for literally another hour plus after, when i finally accepted the terms.

I did not receive a response until after i sent another pm today to confirm deal. Then he has backed out. A huge waste of my time. Could have been spent doing other things or negotiating other deals.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Sounds to me like you're wasting alot of time trying to justify the neg when no addresses were ever exchanged and as far as I can see, nothing was ever set in stone. Save he negs for real issues...
Old 03-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Where's the messege of accepting the terms?

when he said he would trade the cards straight up for one another, that was setting the terms... his constant attempt to get me to accept when i finally do accept is where the deal is accepted. he proposed, i accepted, after much back and forth. not sure at all where the confusion is here. either way, neg was left, im moving on. the itrader is just a way to inform and warn other people to other members tactics and how they perform. i am entitled to provide my opinion and give a negative feedback when i feel i have been jaded.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #17 (permalink)

Boy old Platinum seems to be having tons of trouble lately......
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:26 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
Sounds to me like you're wasting alot of time trying to justify the neg when no addresses were ever exchanged and as far as I can see, nothing was ever set in stone. Save he negs for real issues...
I gave him my address. He edited out of the OP.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Boy old Platinum seems to be having tons of trouble lately......
If its not fedex screwed up shipments to me, its this type of stuff. I dont just "hand out" negatives, it takes earning them. Minus the two i left for haiku i have literally left three here. One was for a seller backing out of a quick sale, saying opps he spent the money elsewhere. The other was for a member shipping me the wrong item and acting like it wasnt his fault.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #20 (permalink)

Op didn't agree to a deal

When did this board turn so effing stupid?
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

OP proposed deal. How can you not agree to a deal you propose. Your logic there is completely flawed Grant.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post

when he said he would trade the cards straight up for one another, that was setting the terms... his constant attempt to get me to accept when i finally do accept is where the deal is accepted. he proposed, i accepted, after much back and forth. not sure at all where the confusion is here. either way, neg was left, im moving on. the itrader is just a way to inform and warn other people to other members tactics and how they perform. i am entitled to provide my opinion and give a negative feedback when i feel i have been jaded.
Must me late for me cause I still don't see the agreement on both sides
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

I would support a retaliatory neg at this point
Old 03-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I would support a retaliatory neg at this point
Petition started!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:34 AM   #25 (permalink)

Alright children, you all have fun doing the troll thing now. I can see exactly where this is going now. Same way every thread here goes down hill.

God Bless.