Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Beware of ebay seller topgolfer04

So i won a cheap card for my Bills PC TJ Graham prominence auto 8 days after card was won still nothing contacted him again on the 17th here was his reply

Hello!
My apologies as I had sent this card out in last Monday's mail. If it doesn not get to you by this Monday I will give you a 100% refund, without any troubles. Just let me know what you want to do. Since shipping was free for you, somebody still has to pay for it. I essentially made nothing on this sale and if you don't get it ill refund you

Dear topgolfer04,

Prove tracking to me if you sent it thanks. I simply want the card

Dear Tinamstar
I assure you that I did send this out as soon as you paid for the item. I did not put tracking on this card, I put it in regular mail. Do you understand what FREE shipping means? Free for you, but I have to pay for it. I also assured you taht if you don't get it, I'll refund you 100%, no problems or questions asked. To me that sounds like I'm giving you many choices to not leave me neg feedback. I can care less what the cards sell for, in this case I already knew that TJ Graham card wasn't going to sell for much. Just give it a couple of more days. If you don't get it, you will get your money back. I'm being honest and fair. I have better things to do than lie about a $5 card.

So If your not going to ship the card because it sold 2 cheap in auction then sell By it Know and get your 30- 40 % more than what it brings open auction.This seems to be his MO here if it sells to cheap he wont SHIP. Also He said he shipped when I paid but then also said he shipped last monday???

eBay Feedback Profile for topgolfer04
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for this post. I will be sure to not buy from this seller.
Juke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Dang thats pretty sleezy
Old 04-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

As a follow up from the top if you recall he said he sent it when I paid then said sent it on Monday of last week read todays email read

Dear tinamstar,
I KINDLY ASKED you in my last email NOT to post negative feedback. This weekend I did NOT have time to go to the post office as I was traveling for the holiday weekend. I AM GOING TO THE POST OFFICE RIGHT NOW TO SHIP YOUR CARD TO YOU AND WILL EMAIL YOU THIS AFTERNOON WITH TRACKING INFORMATION!!!!! PLESASE sir I am being kind and asking nicely so don't leave negative feedback.THANKYOU!!!!- topgolfer04

Dear tinamstar,
I'll even throw in a card for FREE for my delay on shipping, but please be understanding as you paid a few days after the auction ended. I work full time and go to school. I do not have all day to spend and dedicate my life to ebay. I will send your card today and also send you tracking information. THank you for your understanding.- topgolfer04

Dear tinamstar,
usps tracking info 95001106988930914487 82I included a few extra cards and I apologize for the delaythank you- topgolfer04
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote