Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Calling out bbidlingmaier

Alright here's the deal. About 3 weeks ago we struck a trade deal. I was to send him a 2009 SPA RPA Josh Freeman /999 3 clr and he was supposed to send me a 2011 SPA RPA Jake Locker /299 3 clr. He received my end in about 3-4 days. I contacted him about 7 days after getting nothing. He said he swears he sent and I was like okay I am patient and will wait. Another week goes by and I contact him and it takes him days to reply. I see that he logs on all the time but blew my emails off. He final replies and says he swears again he sent it. I am really cool and easy to work with so I hit back and said I will give it the weekend last weekend and will let you know if I get Monday which was last Monday. Nothing came I sent him another PM and he replied right away to my surprise and we agreed on him sending me $40 PayPal. I replied with my PayPal address and 1 week later today I still have nothing and he logged on this morning at 0930 and yesterday evening at 1700 (5:00) PM. So I thought I would share my story, I have never ripped anyone off nor have I scammed a trade on anyone here or anywhere else. I am on Sportscardforum with 140+ positive no negatives or neutrals, eBay 2500+ positives no negatives or neutrals under the same user name. I am also on car forums SVTPerformance under Deftones and Lonestarstangs under CobraCommander done deals on car parts with no negatives or neutrals Just want my money from this clown and I will be set. Thanks for hearing me out.

Patrick
Super Collecting Greg Salas, and Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns, Chicago Bears and UT Longhorns.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/34BoJackson16/
34BoJackson16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Calling out bbidlingmaier

Brock Bidlongmeiar..Anyone Know him
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks I didn't realize he had a huge fan base.
Super Collecting Greg Salas, and Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns, Chicago Bears and UT Longhorns.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

And strangely you have not left him a negative.

Take you information an PM a MOD.

pskell02 or iluvfish2

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

pskell02 or iluvfish2
I'm being nice man. I am afraid he will get pissed and I won't get anything.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
Here's the reason iTrader sucks.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Here's the reason iTrader sucks.
I hear you man, this site is great but it would be better if they had a better trade tracking system like Sportcardforum.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
I hear you man, this site is great but it would be better if they had a better trade tracking system like Sportcardforum.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
No,it would be better if people who attempted to rob people were banned and not allowed on here. Thiefs are allowed to run rampant on here.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
trade tracking ?
There is no such thing.
You can assume a trade manager matters, but it doesn't
he said/she said

Clearly anyone who is a SFC fan doesn;t know how sour that #@#@#@#@ can go when a friend of a staff member has a claim filed against him.

There is no secure way to trade without involving a 3rd party mediator and even then it's only as reliable as the post office and the honest of all 3 parties.

Internet trading will never be secure, period....so stop trading on the web...
Old 04-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

pskell02 or iluvfish2
Quote:
I'm pretty sure at this point you are not getting anything and are SOL or it will be another 10-20 days until you see a card or money. you fulfilled your end of the deal, and this other dude is dicking around and still making other deals. if he negs you than that is retalitory and you can get that removed. just tell him now you are filing mail fraud charges and petty theft w/his local police. that should get his arsche in gear.

you have his address and email addy possibly, so why not sign him up for a bunch of fun and free websites and mailings.

This dude thinks he is selling sh*t on TV huh with 4-6 week delivery promises.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

seems to be a common thing with this member , I have a deal also and are waiting on my Jackie Bradley jr chrome usa rc auto , same thing happen with a deal in the past I had with him , was highend , communication was few if any , no tracking # after asking a couple times and waited 10 days to get said package , it came and it had tracking ,
asked several times for feedback after the deal and I finally got my package , and back to the norm. nothing ?
He sends that's for sure ,but he for doesn't keep up with communication and updating guess he is too busy
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
seems to be a common thing with this member , I have a deal also and are waiting on my Jackie Bradley jr chrome usa rc auto , same thing happen with a deal in the past I had with him , was highend , communication was few if any , no tracking # after asking a couple times and waited 10 days to get said package , it came and it had tracking ,
asked several times for feedback after the deal and I finally got my package , and back to the norm. nothing ?
He sends that's for sure ,but he for doesn't keep up with communication and updating guess he is too busy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You complain about one transaction so vigorously but yet dealt with him again?

What feedback was left, if any?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
trade tracking ?
There is no such thing.
You can assume a trade manager matters, but it doesn't
he said/she said

Clearly anyone who is a SFC fan doesn;t know how sour that #@#@#@#@ can go when a friend of a staff member has a claim filed against him.

There is no secure way to trade without involving a 3rd party mediator and even then it's only as reliable as the post office and the honest of all 3 parties.

Internet trading will never be secure, period....so stop trading on the web...
Nothing is 100% but at least you can track and view trades better. I am not saying SCF is better or anything like that just a little more trader friendly. Why the hostility? I love eggs by the way.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

I didn't complain vigorously lol , go read again ! Yes I dealt with him again , I got my first package , so the only problem was small delay and no communication , and unlike others I don't overboard OCD about that. I will say I don't like not hearing anything or having tracking to go look , but still know I will get my package at sometime

for feedback none ,as I didn't get any so I didn't leave any. I also am not the type to use feedback as my weapon or retaliation ,

Negaitve Feedback is for Bad deals , damaged cards that don't get refunded on or worked out , so called paypal loans on purchased that end up becoming paypal claims , thins like that,

but for shipping delays , communication after deal made , that's minor stuff

I WILL STILL GET MY PACKAGE FROM HIM AND THATS ALL I AM CONCERNED WITH
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #16 (permalink)

Update:
He finally sent me my $40 PayPal a few minutes ago. What's your opinion on feedback? Like ginger says I believe negative feedback is for damaged cards with no response or straight up rip offs with no response to PM's.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Update:
He finally sent me my $40 PayPal a few minutes ago. What's your opinion on feedback? Like ginger says I believe negative feedback is for damaged cards with no response or straight up rip offs with no response to PM's.
Negative. You held your end of the bargain. He LIKELY lied about sending you his end. Then he tells you he will send money and it takes over a week to get to you.

If that is not the definition of a negative I don't know what is.

But being that most people here are part of Generation Cupcake they only care about themselves and not others.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Update:
No hostility

Just people feel there is a nirvana approach and there is not.
If you use a trade manager only you and staff can see the trade,so I do not see how that helps when you can forward PMs here with the same result and information.

There is NO secure way to trade. There are ways t limit theft and fraud,but even they are tentative when a persons just gets it in their mind to steal
Old 04-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

seems to me he only responds when called out publicly. i responded on the other thread that was created about him. i only got feedback once i said something on there about it, all pm's went unanswered
Old 04-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Update:
not making excuses as I am a victim to the very same stuff from him ,

Yet , I also know that life can be very busy !

these are not excuses and it looks like he is having a bad stretch and these deals was all made around the same time , mine ,yours a few others

leaving feedback , I handled it with not leaving it , as I didn't get any

but if you feel you need to do something , as public opinion will always differ lol

then leave a neutral and explain slow shipping and lack of communication ,
Old 03-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Just had a deal. Left Neutral. Claimed to forget my package at work while he was away. Did offer to refund me a few bucks. I said no cause he was honest and he said he would get it out that day. Nope went out after two more days. Took 2 weeks to get my card from making payment.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:07 PM   #22 (permalink)

Negative experience = a negative
jarrodsalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

Any deal that requires multiple weeks, multiple excuses and a thread asking what to do deserves a negative.
no10pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:36 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no10pin View Post
Any deal that requires multiple weeks, multiple excuses and a thread asking what to do deserves a negative.
This is just wrong. You are not considering the emotional welfare of the neg recipient. The scarring, shame and humiliation may cause them undue stress and consternation. The correct answer is to love and support them and try to find out who they can blame for their deficiencies. We all know that the actual bad doer is never to blame themselves, it is always someone else. You really should be ashamed for your cold, heartless and selfish point of view. Plus, how dare you leave proper feedback to warn future members about dealing with this person? You are supposed to only concern yourself with yourself, you and yours.

Just in case.

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

Why does it say inactive account under your name.

Never mind I see why. (2013). I hate Mondays!

Last edited by revil41; 03-31-2014 at 01:52 PM.
revil41 is offline   Reply With Quote