Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default What is the deal thewild3?

Im addressing an issue. I made a sale a while back and sold 2 cards to a member. I had a death in the family and got it shipped a week later via pwe(he asked if i could ship it in one). Regarding the issue i sent some extras along with the 2 cards in a teambag along with toploaders. Well, i recieved a message with him saying he didnt recieve the extras or 1 of the cards i sold him. I KNOW i sent them as the day i went to ship I triple checked everything to know everything was in there and it was.

I don't know what the deal is but i know he left negative feedback saying i dint address the problem which i did as i have the messages.

Idk if he is trying to screw me or usps stole or had to take out the cards?

What do I do?
Brandon2598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well first off you should not have left two retalitory feedbacks.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

unfortunantly shipping PWE even if buyer requests is a bad idea because of this. Chances are buyer did receive all cards. But now has buyer regret or just s a scammer. FYI never say you had a death n the family even if its true. nbody will believe you and everyone will rip into you over it.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
I didnt mean to, error with it caused 2.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
unfortunantly shipping PWE even if buyer requests is a bad idea because of this. Chances are buyer did receive all cards. But now has buyer regret or just s a scammer. FYI never say you had a death n the family even if its true. nbody will believe you and everyone will rip into you over it.
He told me he recieved the package though.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon2598 View Post
I didnt mean to, error with it caused 2.
You should not have even left one
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

retaliatory feedback is also a no-no. If you get a neg you feel you dont deserve, contact a MOD. Leaving retalatory neg, just makes you look like a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
I don't see how PWE is the issue here. Let us for the moment assume OP's story is truthful - buyer (who has 315 feedback, by the way) could have just as easily claimed cards were missing had they been shipped in a bubble with delivery confirmation.

I find it hard to believe that USPS would open up a plan white envelope and take something out. I'd believe that more with a bubble. We've seen that happen. But, they can't cover up a PWE that easily.

OP, are you sure it's not possible that you accidentally left out a card? Or that it wasn't accidentally sent out in another package at roughly the same time? I've done that before. It happens. You brain fart.
I recently started working full-time (finally). As a result, I often forget about PMs which I've reviewed during the day, but did not have time to respond to. Please feel free to follow up. It is not my intention to ignore or forget about anyone.
bdrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrr View Post
I don't see how PWE is the issue here. Let us for the moment assume OP's story is truthful - buyer (who has 315 feedback, by the way) could have just as easily claimed cards were missing had they been shipped in a bubble with delivery confirmation.

I find it hard to believe that USPS would open up an envelope and take something out.

OP, are you sure it's not possible that you accidentally left out a card? Or that it wasn't accidentally sent out in another package at roughly the same time? I've done that before. It happens. You brain fart.
No i didnt i promise.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

My man, If I wanted to screw you over I would of just told you that I never received anything from you. I've made hundreds of purchases on here that are higher dollar deals then our $5 deal. I tried working with you to correct the problem, but all you can say is "I sent it". Of course I'm gonna leave you a negative feedback after several of these responses. I knew you would be leaving a retaliation negative too, so I had already contacted a mod well ahead of time. Now leaving me two negatives really doesnt help your cause.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewild3 View Post
My man, If I wanted to screw you over I would of just told you that I never received anything from you. I've made hundreds of purchases on here that are higher dollar deals then our $5 deal. I tried working with you to correct the problem, but all you can say is "I sent it". Of course I'm gonna leave you a negative feedback after several of these responses. I knew you would be leaving a retaliation negative too, so I had already contacted a mod well ahead of time. Now leaving me two negatives really doesnt help your cause.
I told you though i sent the cards. I've addressed the problem a few times that u sent me a pm. Idk why you dont believe me?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Didnt mean to leave 2
Old 04-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Didnt mean to leave 2
You never should have left one
Old 04-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
You never should have left one
I know i was just annoyed i tried explaining and he still left negative feedback.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Let me get the facts out there.

- Cards were purchased on 3/17/13
- Update on shipping was asked on 3/25/13, after seeing that you had daily forum activity
the previous couple days. (busy with funeral?)
- you respond that they were sent on 3/25/13. Yet the post mark on the envelope is
3/27/13.
- you stated that since it was your fault on shipping delay you were going to throw in
extras. (which I could case less for but whatever)
- Envelope was received yesterday. Envelope was perfectly sealed with no tampering. I
rip open the envelope and see one card in an oversized top loader. Immediately I sent
you a pm on issue. A couple hours later I come back on here and see that you been
active on the site without address my pm.
- I keep PM you and finally you respond.
- Everytime I pm you on issue. All your resposnes were "corbin is in there", "I sent you
everything i said man! I dont know what the problem is. I sent you both!", "Like i said i
sent you it all!!!!".

I dont think that is address the issue!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Based on the 98 in your user name, I'm guessing you are 14 or 15 years old Brandon?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Let me get the facts out there.

- Cards were purchased on 3/17/13
- Update on shipping was asked on 3/25/13, after seeing that you had daily forum activity
the previous couple days. (busy with funeral?)
- you respond that they were sent on 3/25/13. Yet the post mark on the envelope is
3/27/13.
- you stated that since it was your fault on shipping delay you were going to throw in
extras. (which I could case less for but whatever)
- Envelope was received yesterday. Envelope was perfectly sealed with no tampering. I
rip open the envelope and see one card in an oversized top loader. Immediately I sent
you a pm on issue. A couple hours later I come back on here and see that you been
active on the site without address my pm.
- I keep PM you and finally you respond.
- Everytime I pm you on issue. All your resposnes were "corbin is in there", "I sent you
everything i said man! I dont know what the problem is. I sent you both!", "Like i said i
sent you it all!!!!".

I dont think that is address the issue!!!!
Well what is the issue?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Well what is the issue?
That a card is missing?

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/bdiddy49601/library/
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
That a card is missing?
I addressed it telling him is was in there. Is it behind the auto? I might have put the auto behind the corbin auto?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Sh oc ker

Don't forget to bump your Kellen Moore auto from a wal mart blaster again.
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

Your story seems to have holes

You like to ignore people

The buyer is missing a card and would like for you to make it right

Quote:
Well what is the issue?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I addressed it telling him is was in there. Is it behind the auto? I might have put the auto behind the corbin auto?
You "might have"???? Thats the problem right there cause you didn't!!!! You still have not answered my other question as to what happened to the"extras" that were so called shipped with them. I dont really care to get them but I want an explanation to this. It goes to show that you are a nothing but a compulsive liar.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You "might have"???? Thats the problem right there cause you didn't!!!! You still have answered my other question as to what happened to the"extras" that were so called shipped with them. I dont really care to get them but I want an explainantion this is. It goes to show that you are a nothing but a compulsive liar.
They were in the package at the front when i shipped them.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
They were in the package at the front when i shipped them.
So if you had to bet your life on it, you'd say that there was no chance that you forgot to put his card and extras in the envelope?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
So if you had to bet your life on it, you'd say that there was no chance that you forgot to put his card and extras in the envelope?
I put them in i swear!!