Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
sounds like he got a better offer and decided to take it.

got to love it.
Usually I would agree. But I bought his egnew so I doubt he got a better offer lol
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Usually I would agree. But I bought his egnew so I doubt he got a better offer lol
why in the world would you pay for an Egnew?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

Needs to be an age limit, plain and simple. Sorry to the kids who are good members, but this is not a game. We are dealing with real transactions that often involve serious money. None of you under 18 would be allowed to do stuff like this in regular life outside this forum. Hence why there are age limits on everything that is serious enough to warrant it: having a Paypal account, using Ebay, voting, driving a car, going to war, drinking, etc. Age limit laws exist for a reason.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
Needs to be an age limit, plain and simple. Sorry to the kids who are good members, but this is not a game. We are dealing with real transactions that often involve serious money. None of you under 18 would be allowed to do stuff like this in regular life outside this forum. Hence why there are age limits on everything that is serious enough to warrant it: having a Paypal account, using Ebay, voting, driving a car, going to war, drinking, etc. Age limit laws exist for a reason.
Driving going to war and PayPal account you don't have to be 18.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
unless it's agreed to or explained beforehand, 5 days to ship is just bad business.
Crappy shipping, yes. But negative, no. To me, negative is when a little beeotch doesn't ship for 10 business days or more. Too many of you guys jump the gun much too quickly. As long as I get my stuff and it arrives in good condition in about 2 weeks or less, I am happy. Then again, I have a lot more patience than quite a few of my fellow members or at least that is how it seems to me.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Crappy shipping, yes. But negative, no. To me, negative is when a little beeotch doesn't ship for 10 business days or more. Too many of you guys jump the gun much too quickly. As long as I get my stuff and it arrives in good condition in about 2 weeks or less, I am happy. Then again, I have a lot more patience than quite a few of my fellow members or at least that is how it seems to me.
QFT as in I AGREE WITH YOU!
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
why in the world would you pay for an Egnew?
Lol that's a very good question that I do not have an answer for
Old 04-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
Driving going to war and PayPal account you don't have to be 18.
Point is still valid, there are age limits on everything relevant. You're nitpicking. Look I know you will fight an age limit if it would affect you. But really I don't care. Nobody is saying every kid can't do this, but many cannot and it's a problem. Which is the exact reason age limits exist. There are probably 11 year olds that could be fantastic drivers and vote smarter than 50 years olds but that doesn't mean we can suddenly allow an 11 year old to do that stuff.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
With me its not a matter of patience. But I do expect to recieve the same service that I extend to others. Close as possible anyway. 2 weeks to me is plenty time. If you are giving someone two weeks then you are bacically giving them 7-8 available business days to ship. If someone cannot mail 1 stinking package in 7-8 days then maybe they should not be doing business on the internet. I guess the main reason I get so aggravated about it because I know how busy my life is,Job,Family, and so on and yet I find time to squeeze in a few minutes to ship and thats why I dont tolerate excuses from people who say they are too busy to ship. I am busy as well but I find time. I dont wanna hear it cant be done because I do it everyday. They are making a choice to not ship in a timely fashion. There is a big diffrence is being unable to ship in a timely manner and choosing not to ship in a timely manner.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Point is still valid, there are age limits on everything relevant. You're nitpicking. Look I know you will fight an age limit if it would affect you. But really I don't care. Nobody is saying every kid can't do this, but many cannot and it's a problem. Which is the exact reason age limits exist. There are probably 11 year olds that could be fantastic drivers and vote smarter than 50 years olds but that doesn't mean we can suddenly allow an 11 year old to do that stuff.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
i love you, but i hate the attitude here. as long as it's ok for 14 days to be received, people will take advantage of it. aside from the high volume sellers that probably have a ton going on, a person here should have no issue shipping within 48 hours. unless they have business or something comes up (which things do happen- just not the rate that people use the excuse here)... but in those cases, communication is the key.

if people just took a second and thought "hey, maybe I should conduct business the way I'd want somebody to conduct business with me" and things would be effing amazing here.

edit to add: and when i say attitude, i'm not saying "you're sporting some 'tude there dude, turn it down". I'm saying more along the lines of apathy.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 04-10-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
i love you, but i hate the attitude here. as long as it's ok for 14 days to be received, people will take advantage of it. aside from the high volume sellers that probably have a ton going on, a person here should have no issue shipping within 48 hours. unless they have business or something comes up (which things do happen- just not the rate that people use the excuse here)... but in those cases, communication is the key.

if people just took a second and thought "hey, maybe I should conduct business the way I'd want somebody to conduct business with me" and things would be effing amazing here.

edit to add: and when i say attitude, i'm not saying "you're sporting some 'tude there dude, turn it down". I'm saying more along the lines of apathy.
Of course communication is key in any transaction, but let's be realistic here. You are a quick shipper I am sure. I am a quick shipper for sure. Others are quick shippers for sure. And of course, we would much rather have others do like us, but that just isn't how life is. There are some people who take a few more days than others and have the communication skills of a 3 day old baby, and I am honestly okay with that if my stuff arrives to my doorstep. There are so many times I have purchased something from somebody on here, and they have taken a bit longer to ship (3-6 days or so). However, most them have apologized to me for the delay. And you know what I say to them in a nutshell? "Just be glad you are dealing with who you are dealing with because there are some people are much more difficult to deal with than me." Even you have to admit though, that 5 days is much to quick to leave a negative. Neutral, sure if you have to drop one of those, but negative.....no way.

And cking, I totally get where you are coming from without a doubt. Some of us hold ourselves to much higher standards than other when it comes to making deals on here and delivering the goods as promised. Maybe I am just too easygoing and too quick to forgive.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 04-10-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
. Maybe I am just too easygoing and too quick to forgive.
or maybe you have your feet planted firmly on the ground, and actually realize that
people arent perfect, the PO isnt perfect, and the universe does not cater to your every whim on demand.

that aside, OP was totally in the right for leaving a neg.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
or maybe you have your feet planted firmly on the ground, and actually realize that
people arent perfect, the PO isnt perfect, and the universe does not cater to your every whim on demand.

that aside, OP was totally in the right for leaving a neg.
Could be that too I wish the OP had disclosed the whole situation from the very beginning though.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Could be that too I wish the OP had disclosed the whole situation from the very beginning though.
My bad. Added to original post. Sorry
Old 04-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Totally understandable, however there are many legitimate individuals on the boards who are under the age of fifteen who still run affairs legitimately. I myself just recently turned 15, and I have had only one negative transaction on this site. Combine that with my 100% feedback on SCF and YouTube, I've certainly made 300+ deals with only one bad apple. Not too shabby in my opinion

Strasburg, patsfan1116, Katz, are a few teenage members on these boards who are also legitimate members.
So, while I agree with you that the majority of scammers are kids, keep in mind that Haiku was an adult
I see how it is. Im actually not against an age limit. Even though I know it would mean I would have to be off the site for a couple of years It would hopefully make for a safer site.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
im 18 in 7 months this Literally doesnt effect me. if anything i can just stick to feebay and trader retreat for selling for 7months. its not a big deal at all. what i am saying is a 17 year old with there head on straight is mature enough to legally sell an item. if BO wants to put an age limit in place i still would deal with a few people on here under the limit solely because they have proven there selfs. where not talking about patriots lover and danny the terrierist here.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote