Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default just left first negative feedback

Member is wakondacards

Paid for item 4/4/13
Asked for tracking 4/8/13
Received pm 4/9/13 saying something came up and he could not ship.

Edit. Sent refund 4/9/13

Edit again. He also stated he would not be shipping
He would not answer me why he wouldn't be shipping just that he would be refunding

Last edited by bdiddy49601; 04-10-2013 at 08:05 PM.
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,487
Default

welcome to blowout, where this is the new normal.

anybody that says it's bad business gets shouted down.


(but really, that sucks.)
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
welcome to blowout, where this is the new normal.

anybody that says it's bad business gets shouted down.

(but really, that sucks.)
I know I will get my haters and stalkers saying I sound like a broken record but this is why scamming and not following thru on deals is so rampant on here. Because scammers and slow shippers know that there is a pretty large group of people on this site that will say its ok and stick up for them and thats why they continue to do it. I dont know what else to say at this point. It is what it is and anyone can see that but some people seem afraid to speak on it in fear of suspension or being banned. Why would anyone stick up for people who do this is beyond me. I just dont get it and I never will.We should be looking out for one another,not protecting thieves and scammers. I thought those were the people we do not want here. I thought good traders were the people we wanna keep around.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

I think anyone with a low feedback should send first prior to paying.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,687
Default

Personally, I think the OP jumped the gun on the negative. I would had personally waited at least a week before making this thread (if at all) and I would still had waited at least three more days for the cards to arrive (10 total days after the purchase was made) until leaving at least a neutral depending on the condition of the cards and attitude of the seller. Wisdom should be used when applying a negative to a situation, so that when left, it is hard for the recipient to get it erased by the powers that be.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

negged him after 5 days?....I would have waited a little longer unless he flat out said he wasnt going to send it....
__________________
"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Why wouldn't I neg? He backed out of the deal and sent a refund

Guess I should have stated that in the first post.. sorry
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
CardsCardsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Found this member:
WakondaCards - YouTube

Looks like he's a kid. Maybe 14 or 15.
__________________
Chaos is a win.
"Live life to the fullest but mess around just as much." from Uncle Sam
I don't make trades, I make jokes.
I choose who I like and don't like.
CardsCardsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
negged him after 5 days?....I would have waited a little longer unless he flat out said he wasnt going to send it....
Yea he said something came up and he would not be shipping and told me he would be refunding.
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Why wouldn't I neg? He backed out of the deal and sent a refund

Guess I should have stated that in the first post.. sorry
No sh!t Sherlock. That changes the whole game. Then he deserves a neg for being a douche. Let this be a lesson to you in the future. When you make out a post calling out another member, please be sure to include all pertinent info in your first post from the get go.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 04-09-2013 at 11:19 PM.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsCardsCards View Post
Found this member:
WakondaCards - YouTube

Looks like he's a kid. Maybe 14 or 15.
Need an age limit for trading/selling.

90% of kids 14 and under can't handle deals in a normal, mature fashion. That's really not a shock either. Waiting is a part of life.. Waiting to drive, gamble and drink are things we all have to do... You have to be 18 to be a member on ebay... So it's not even a crazy request.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Need an age limit for trading/selling.

90% of kids 14 and under can't handle deals in a normal, mature fashion. That's really not a shock either. Waiting is a part of life.. Waiting to drive, gamble and drink are things we all have to do... You have to be 18 to be a member on ebay... So it's not even a crazy request.
Where did you get that number from haha?

__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,339
Default

My post could only be considered negative if you yourself are 14 or under. Look around these forums... almost all the issues around here (and other forums) are due to kids not being able to handle transactions. Yes, you have an adult idiot here and there running scams but it's not even close to the % of kids that do the same. It would make things much more safe around here and the constant negative threads, such as this one, will slowly shrink.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that kids are here posting, talking and learning about the hobby. They are the future and I get that. When it comes to actual buying/selling it shouldn't be allowed as you shouldn't even be entering a legal contract under 18.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Need an age limit for trading/selling.

90% of kids 14 and under can't handle deals in a normal, mature fashion. That's really not a shock either. Waiting is a part of life.. Waiting to drive, gamble and drink are things we all have to do... You have to be 18 to be a member on ebay... So it's not even a crazy request.
WHat have I done? Besides a few mistakes, and posts that should not have been posted have I ever done anything wrong? My only neg is from a member that thought we had a deal when I never agreed to anything.
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
My post could only be considered negative if you yourself are 14 or under. Look around these forums... almost all the issues around here (and other forums) are due to kids not being able to handle transactions. Yes, you have an adult idiot here and there running scams but it's not even close to the % of kids that do the same. It would make things much more safe around here and the constant negative threads, such as this one, will slowly shrink.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that kids are here posting, talking and learning about the hobby. They are the future and I get that. When it comes to actual buying/selling it shouldn't be allowed as you shouldn't even be entering a legal contract under 18.
Totally understandable, however there are many legitimate individuals on the boards who are under the age of fifteen who still run affairs legitimately. I myself just recently turned 15, and I have had only one negative transaction on this site. Combine that with my 100% feedback on SCF and YouTube, I've certainly made 300+ deals with only one bad apple. Not too shabby in my opinion

Strasburg, patsfan1116, Katz, are a few teenage members on these boards who are also legitimate members.

So, while I agree with you that the majority of scammers are kids, keep in mind that Haiku was an adult
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
TheBurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Totally understandable, however there are many legitimate individuals on the boards who are under the age of fifteen who still run affairs legitimately. I myself just recently turned 15, and I have had only one negative transaction on this site. Combine that with my 100% feedback on SCF and YouTube, I've certainly made 300+ deals with only one bad apple. Not too shabby in my opinion

Strasburg, patsfan1116, Katz, are a few teenage members on these boards who are also legitimate members.

So, while I agree with you that the majority of scammers are kids, keep in mind that Haiku was an adult
Just turned 15 and a sophomore? Dang, you're young.
Pissed to not be on that list, you should know by now how easily my feelings get hurt
__________________
Looking For High End Steelers 1/1s
TheBurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Totally understandable, however there are many legitimate individuals on the boards who are under the age of fifteen who still run affairs legitimately. I myself just recently turned 15, and I have had only one negative transaction on this site. Combine that with my 100% feedback on SCF and YouTube, I've certainly made 300+ deals with only one bad apple. Not too shabby in my opinion

Strasburg, patsfan1116, Katz, are a few teenage members on these boards who are also legitimate members.

So, while I agree with you that the majority of scammers are kids, keep in mind that Haiku was an adult
Don't forget atrain-10 Top notch in my book as well(not joking)
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Truemountaineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 4,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
My post could only be considered negative if you yourself are 14 or under. Look around these forums... almost all the issues around here (and other forums) are due to kids not being able to handle transactions. Yes, you have an adult idiot here and there running scams but it's not even close to the % of kids that do the same. It would make things much more safe around here and the constant negative threads, such as this one, will slowly shrink.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that kids are here posting, talking and learning about the hobby. They are the future and I get that. When it comes to actual buying/selling it shouldn't be allowed as you shouldn't even be entering a legal contract under 18.
I turn 16 on monday do I act like a immature teen?
__________________
Diehard WVU and New York Yankees fan
I only accept paypal and ship in the USA

Saved for THE National in Chicago- $300.02
Truemountaineer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurg View Post
Just turned 15 and a sophomore? Dang, you're young.
Pissed to not be on that list, you should know by now how easily my feelings get hurt
LOL skipped kindergarden I was actually going to put you, but in all seriousness you carry yourself so maturely on this site, that I forgot whether you were an adult/kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
Don't forget atrain-10 Top notch in my book as well(not joking)
Is he seriously a teenager? I've heard some people say he is, but I wasn't sure if they were speaking Blowout's primary language: sarcasm.

If so, I've done a deal or two with him, and he's as honest as they come.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
TheBurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
LOL skipped kindergarden I was actually going to put you, but in all seriousness you carry yourself so maturely on this site, that I forgot whether you were an adult/kid!



Is he seriously a teenager? I've heard some people say he is, but I wasn't sure if they were speaking Blowout's primary language: sarcasm.

If so, I've done a deal or two with him, and he's as honest as they come.
I was surprised when I learned that he was a teenager as well, great member. I gotta give you props for how you react to goofballs on here, you stay up where the air is clear. I always feel the need to roll in the mud with that lot and squeal like a pig.
__________________
Looking For High End Steelers 1/1s
TheBurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

kids like him give teens like me and lagalaxy a bad name. im all for putting an age limit on trading (partly because im 18 this year)
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Personally, I think the OP jumped the gun on the negative. I would had personally waited at least a week before making this thread (if at all) and I would still had waited at least three more days for the cards to arrive (10 total days after the purchase was made) until leaving at least a neutral depending on the condition of the cards and attitude of the seller. Wisdom should be used when applying a negative to a situation, so that when left, it is hard for the recipient to get it erased by the powers that be.
unless it's agreed to or explained beforehand, 5 days to ship is just bad business.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
unless it's agreed to or explained beforehand, 5 days to ship is just bad business.
Agreed. He stated in pm he wasn't able to ship and won't be shipping at all. I asked why he couldn't ship at all. I never received an answer just that he would be refunding.
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Agreed. He stated in pm he wasn't able to ship and won't be shipping at all. I asked why he couldn't ship at all. I never received an answer just that he would be refunding.
sounds like he got a better offer and decided to take it.

got to love it.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 931
Default

can't top his shoe game
__________________
the best daniel descalso collector to walk this earth.
tikitomoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.