Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Lets get some facts straight here.

Member in question
1. Has 0 feedback
2. Declines a safe trade method in using a mod for escrow
3. Tardy on Shipping details
4. Gives wrong shipping details
5. Possibly sent 2 emtpy holders (waiting to hear a response for jons question on package having USPS yellow tape or not)

I ask for a name and you rather protect the member in question. Yea thats on me. If it turns out that the member is scamming, will you take responsibility for harboring his actions? I guess the 5 pts above leave no doubt in your mind at all coupled with the fact that trader himself is questioning everything now.
And what if it turns out the member WASN'T scamming?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,863
Default

OP, the guy's first name didn't happen to be Rob or Robert, did it?
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 169
Default

He lied to you on several occasions and he is just another scammer on this site where a new one seems to appear everyday. Don't bother talking to the moderators on here either b/c if they cared at all these problems wouldn't be showing up on an almost daily basis. At least you got your stuff back here but ya NEVER and I mean NEVER make ANY trade/sale with someone with zero feedback ANYWHERE.

I have been in the game long enough to know when someone is a waste of time. For example if someone makes an offer for a card you have that's 50% less than what you suggested, ignore them b/c they are just looking to flip it. Nothing wrong with flipping, but low ballers really irk me especially those that don't respect the value of another's cards at all.
apclr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,755
Default

Post the member or stop posting. IMO people come in wanting people to side with them and these threads are USELESS WITH NO MEMBERS names maybe if someone else gets ripped off you will get blamed for playing games!

Sorry for the rant just wish people woild post names in the first line!
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 169
Default

The name doesn't need to be revealed. Why is this site so into calling people out? Just don't deal with anyone with zero feedback.
apclr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
And what if it turns out the member WASN'T scamming?
The the OP didnt need to post this thread in the first place. Exactly what my beef is that you keep protecting. That we dont need useless threads about "What if" callouts. Figure out the facts and then proceed.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
He lied to you on several occasions and he is just another scammer on this site where a new one seems to appear everyday. Don't bother talking to the moderators on here either b/c if they cared at all these problems wouldn't be showing up on an almost daily basis. At least you got your stuff back here but ya NEVER and I mean NEVER make ANY trade/sale with someone with zero feedback ANYWHERE.

I have been in the game long enough to know when someone is a waste of time. For example if someone makes an offer for a card you have that's 50% less than what you suggested, ignore them b/c they are just looking to flip it. Nothing wrong with flipping, but low ballers really irk me especially those that don't respect the value of another's cards at all.
so. you expect them to preemptively stop scammers before they scam? sounds an awful lot like Minority Report.

how do you think they should go about doing what you want and stopping scammers before they strike?
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #33 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 169
Default

My point was that the moderators here don't care at all about the transactions that take place here and if they did they would make more of an effort to stop them. Or any effort at all. It seems like a lot of the people here don't have common sense either and that's why they get scammed. It doesn't take a genius to realize if someone sounds shady and if they do, simply walk away from the transaction. Simple.

This is just another thread on here that got out of control and on any other site a moderator would have noticed it and closed it or deleted it altogether. Have you ever seen such bickering and childish behavior on any other forum? Of course not. I'm done here.
apclr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
I'm done here.
It was a sincere pleasure not knowing you.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
It was a sincere pleasure not knowing you.
Hahaha oh so true. What a joke. Guy has a 1 Itrader and says nobody should deal with a 0 feedback.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
He lied to you on several occasions and he is just another scammer on this site where a new one seems to appear everyday. Don't bother talking to the moderators on here either b/c if they cared at all these problems wouldn't be showing up on an almost daily basis. At least you got your stuff back here but ya NEVER and I mean NEVER make ANY trade/sale with someone with zero feedback ANYWHERE.

I have been in the game long enough to know when someone is a waste of time. For example if someone makes an offer for a card you have that's 50% less than what you suggested, ignore them b/c they are just looking to flip it. Nothing wrong with flipping, but low ballers really irk me especially those that don't respect the value of another's cards at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
The name doesn't need to be revealed. Why is this site so into calling people out? Just don't deal with anyone with zero feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
My point was that the moderators here don't care at all about the transactions that take place here and if they did they would make more of an effort to stop them. Or any effort at all. It seems like a lot of the people here don't have common sense either and that's why they get scammed. It doesn't take a genius to realize if someone sounds shady and if they do, simply walk away from the transaction. Simple.

This is just another thread on here that got out of control and on any other site a moderator would have noticed it and closed it or deleted it altogether. Have you ever seen such bickering and childish behavior on any other forum? Of course not. I'm done here.
Quoted.... Please leave and never come back, don't let the Internet door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apclr View Post
My point was that the moderators here don't care at all about the transactions that take place here and if they did they would make more of an effort to stop them. Or any effort at all. It seems like a lot of the people here don't have common sense either and that's why they get scammed. It doesn't take a genius to realize if someone sounds shady and if they do, simply walk away from the transaction. Simple.

This is just another thread on here that got out of control and on any other site a moderator would have noticed it and closed it or deleted it altogether. Have you ever seen such bickering and childish behavior on any other forum? Of course not. I'm done here.
there are 2 mods to police this place. you can't get more, because the people that want to be mods are people you don't want, and the ones that you want to be mods don't want to deal with all the #@#@#@#@ flung in their direction. I wouldn't want to do it. Such a thankless job.


The problem is, you can't stop a scammer until they've scammed. and even then, you ban. You can't IP ban 100% of the time because not everybody has a static IP address from their ISP, so an IP ban might let the banned member back in under a new username but block a legit member from logging in.

You hit the nail on the head with the lack of common sense. That is in large supply around here.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Lets get some facts straight here.

Member in question
1. Has 0 feedback
2. Declines a safe trade method in using a mod for escrow
3. Tardy on Shipping details
4. Gives wrong shipping details
5. Possibly sent 2 emtpy holders (waiting to hear a response for jons question on package having USPS yellow tape or not)

I ask for a name and you rather protect the member in question. Yea thats on me. If it turns out that the member is scamming, will you take responsibility for harboring his actions? I guess the 5 pts above leave no doubt in your mind at all coupled with the fact that trader himself is questioning everything now.
What the heck are you talking about?

please show me where I ever suggested the other party be protected.

How is it anyone elses fault you twist their words?
how is it anyone elses fault that you clutter this board with such posts and go off on tangents ?
That ALL on YOU

The op asked for advice.
You complained of clutter.

If part of your advice is he should reveal the name, thats fine.
But theres no need to whine about him asking for advice.

Your posts in this thread alone clearly demonstrate the high level of hyposcrisy of you complaining of clutter.

To address the OP my advice is that I think the OP should tell the other party to file an insurance claim, and not send to the other party.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 04-11-2013 at 12:15 PM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Your posts in this thread alone clearly demonstrate the high level of hyposcrisy of you complaining of clutter.
If not noticed already anyone can view my quotes of him and see that he actually went back and edited his "help" into each post. But yes he was indeed adding to the clutter himself by referencing old threads concerning me, a person who has nothing to do with the situation at hand.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,500
Default

I use to miss Jerry Springer, but now I don't - I just come to the "Members Sale/Trade Feedback" area.

Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Just give the members name. I dont get why its so hard for people to just say it. it makes things much easier. Just name the questionable member. Instead you get a bunch of football nancies telling you to how to proceed with 10% information. No wonder its a circle jerk.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Just give the members name. I dont get why its so hard for people to just say it. it makes things much easier. Just name the questionable member. Instead you get a bunch of football nancies telling you to how to proceed with 10% information. No wonder its a circle jerk.
heh. i've seen what goes on in the BKB folders, and if i'm a football nancy according to a BKB-er i'll take it as a compliment
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Here was my advice to the guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
You should make the members name public so the rest of us can be on alert for future dealings. With holding the name is useless for the rest of us.
Here is the start of your nonsense personal attack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
He said he would share the name after some things were figured out.

Calm down.

This is you proceeding with more name calling attacks thereafter. Yes, its you cluttering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Get off your high horse- the world doesn't revolve around you.

The member was looking for assistance. Either help or move on.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Lets get some facts straight here.

Member in question
1. Has 0 feedback
2. Declines a safe trade method in using a mod for escrow
3. Tardy on Shipping details
4. Gives wrong shipping details
5. Possibly sent 2 emtpy holders (waiting to hear a response for jons question on package having USPS yellow tape or not)

I ask for a name and you rather protect the member in question. Yea thats on me. If it turns out that the member is scamming, will you take responsibility for harboring his actions? I guess the 5 pts above leave no doubt in your mind at all coupled with the fact that trader himself is questioning everything now.
You sir... have issues
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,448
Default

All I did was tell you to calm down and said you were on a high horse. But yet YOU are calling ME a nancy. Dear god I've seen it all.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
heh. i've seen what goes on in the BKB folders, and if i'm a football nancy according to a BKB-er i'll take it as a compliment
The same thing goes on in there as well. Certain members pull shady stunts and certain members try and protect them while pawning it off as "Dont worry its all good, he swindled, but hes a good guy and made it right therefore nothing is wrong".

Its pretty apparent there are 2 types of traders. #1 trader reads and takes cautions while trading. #2 ignores all warnings and trades. That #2 trader seems to get themselves in these types of issues. THen they become trigger happy and start a semi call out thread to warn others/get advice/point the finger. But half way through they change their mind and give 20% of the storyline and expect a pause in circumstances. Thats clutter.

"Im calling someone out in this thread" to "I cant tell you who yet" to "I need advice because I dont know what im doing" to "Im going to wait it out because I pulled the trigger to early".

And the point of the thread? Absolutely NOTHING>
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,448
Default

I'm out, later ya'll.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
The same thing goes on in there as well. Certain members pull shady stunts and certain members try and protect them while pawning it off as "Dont worry its all good, he swindled, but hes a good guy and made it right therefore nothing is wrong".

Its pretty apparent there are 2 types of traders. #1 trader reads and takes cautions while trading. #2 ignores all warnings and trades. That #2 trader seems to get themselves in these types of issues. THen they become trigger happy and start a semi call out thread to warn others/get advice/point the finger. But half way through they change their mind and give 20% of the storyline and expect a pause in circumstances. Thats clutter.

"Im calling someone out in this thread" to "I cant tell you who yet" to "I need advice because I dont know what im doing" to "Im going to wait it out because I pulled the trigger to early".

And the point of the thread? Absolutely NOTHING>

can't disagree with you. though, i do give new members with low iTrader a little more leeway with these types of threads and chalk it up to inexperience.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,251
Default

__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

These threads take off like a Rocket!! You guys are amusing me to no ends...Let the OP figure out if He ordered 2 toploaders or not First
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.