Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
People have lives outside of this site. Well maybe not you as your signature would imply. Weird that one of the 3 threads was started by you. But hey, attention is attention- right?

I also want to say I find it very sad that you just hang around the member's section here to troll. You said yourself you no longer collect cards you just like to troll that section. Might be time for you to just move on man.
I too find it funny that someone "that no longer collects" is so active in the MSTF part of the board. He posts in almost every one of these. Some are pretty entertaining so I get that but I would not be able to spend so much time here without getting the itch to buy product. He either has remarkable discipline or one of the statements is less than accurate. I will say that I have enjoyed some of the drama that surrounds him as he is like a human dart board.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #77 (permalink)

So...the continuing saga...

I received a message from paypal that said I needed to return the item I received. Noticed that the address paypal asked me to send it to was different from the address where it was sent from. Called paypal and they said to send it to the address they provided, the address that is on his account. So I sent it...

Tracking states - Undeliverable as addressed!!!!

So, here we are again, waiting on paypal to figure this out, and no refund.

Who is the scammer here? Isn't this just way too strange?

I know there are BO members who are awesome to deal with, but the clowns really piss me off!
TarjetasBéisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #78 (permalink)

Kudos to paypal!! Talked to a supervisor and they made it right!
Old 04-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #79 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
So...the continuing saga...

I received a message from paypal that said I needed to return the item I received. Noticed that the address paypal asked me to send it to was different from the address where it was sent from. Called paypal and they said to send it to the address they provided, the address that is on his account. So I sent it...

Tracking states - Undeliverable as addressed!!!!

So, here we are again, waiting on paypal to figure this out, and no refund.

Who is the scammer here? Isn't this just way too strange?

I know there are BO members who are awesome to deal with, but the clowns really piss me off!
Quote:
Kudos to paypal!! Talked to a supervisor and they made it right!
In what way? Did they refund without returning or OK you to send to the address it came from?
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
In what way? Did they refund without returning or OK you to send to the address it came from?
They refunded my money, spoke to a supervisor and they were able to allow the refund even though the package was listed in USPS tracking as undeliverable. If they still wanted proof of where I sent it, I would have had to wait for the package to be returned and provide them with proof of which address I sent it to (sent to the address they provided and listed on this guys account).
Old 04-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #81 (permalink)
Banned

Sorry for spelling and grammar pissed and have a crappy keyboard and dont wanna edit this whole thing.

OK well was tryng to not post in here anymore because evryoone is right we do need more positivity in here. But I cant just let this douche say whatever he wants about me.

1) You are a LIAR. I was very proactive in getting this figured out, I freely admitted I wasnt sure what to do. But that my local PO was VERY unhelpful. So I droe an hour and a half to Sacramento to talk to the supervisor of the sorting facility. Not allot of help, but I got a form from him to file a complaqint. Which is more than my local PO did.

2) From the very beginning you were acting fishy. The day we made the deal you PM'd me asking me to send ASAP, you strted a call ut thread a WEEK after we agreed to he deal, befoe you even gott card. Almost lik you were laying the gound work fo a"I go scammed" deal. WHch funny enough thats where we are now.

3) I enever once stooped to calling names.

4) youre so quick to play the victim here. YouDO realize Iam out $120 AND a Bryce Harper SSP while you are out absolutely NOTHING. OHHH and I now hAve a neg on my FB.

5) Iam reasonably sure that you are the one here that is the scammer. How do you like having the money AND the card??? Mr. Six figure income has to steal from someone that works their butt off at a care home whiping butts and cleaning vomit up for $9/hr. From th very beginning you hve been unreasonalble. I understand wanting to protect yourself. But you dont have to trash someone to do it.

6) Doesnt matter that it was undeliverable (Have NO iidea why) what addy you send it to? Because I would have rtefunded you regardless because thats the kind of guy Iam. When you originally opened the claim all I could think was was getting scammed so yes I did disputed it (Still sure youre ripping me off but I cant prove it) But if/when paypal sides with you (Like we ALL knew they would) I would have refunded you, you didnt even have to return anything (although I know you did to protect yourself and dont blame you for that).

Iam not a scammer as anybody that knows me here can say. Do you have anyone that would come out and say that they know you not to be a scammer???

OK yeah im done with you and this thread. Enjoy your Harper SSP you THIEF.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #82 (permalink)

My life doesn't evolve around baseball card collecting or this forum.

You call me a thief? All I know is that I didn't get the card, tried to return the 8 common cards you sent in order to get the refund to an address provided by paypal, obviously the one they have listed on your account. Paypal checked my record with them and decided to refund my money even after seeing the package was listed as undeliverable. You connect the dots...
Old 04-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

wow this got on fire again quick.......
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Sorry for spelling and grammar pissed and have a crappy keyboard and dont wanna edit this whole thing.

OK well was tryng to not post in here anymore because evryoone is right we do need more positivity in here. But I cant just let this douche say whatever he wants about me.

1) You are a LIAR. I was very proactive in getting this figured out, I freely admitted I wasnt sure what to do. But that my local PO was VERY unhelpful. So I droe an hour and a half to Sacramento to talk to the supervisor of the sorting facility. Not allot of help, but I got a form from him to file a complaqint. Which is more than my local PO did.

2) From the very beginning you were acting fishy. The day we made the deal you PM'd me asking me to send ASAP, you strted a call ut thread a WEEK after we agreed to he deal, befoe you even gott card. Almost lik you were laying the gound work fo a"I go scammed" deal. WHch funny enough thats where we are now.

3) I enever once stooped to calling names.

4) youre so quick to play the victim here. YouDO realize Iam out $120 AND a Bryce Harper SSP while you are out absolutely NOTHING. OHHH and I now hAve a neg on my FB.

5) Iam reasonably sure that you are the one here that is the scammer. How do you like having the money AND the card??? Mr. Six figure income has to steal from someone that works their butt off at a care home whiping butts and cleaning vomit up for $9/hr. From th very beginning you hve been unreasonalble. I understand wanting to protect yourself. But you dont have to trash someone to do it.

6) Doesnt matter that it was undeliverable (Have NO iidea why) what addy you send it to? Because I would have rtefunded you regardless because thats the kind of guy Iam. When you originally opened the claim all I could think was was getting scammed so yes I did disputed it (Still sure youre ripping me off but I cant prove it) But if/when paypal sides with you (Like we ALL knew they would) I would have refunded you, you didnt even have to return anything (although I know you did to protect yourself and dont blame you for that).

Iam not a scammer as anybody that knows me here can say. Do you have anyone that would come out and say that they know you not to be a scammer???

OK yeah im done with you and this thread. Enjoy your Harper SSP you THIEF.
To answer your questions, yes, I can provide people who would vouch for me, even in the short time I have been on this forum. I can send you some members names but all you need to do is look at my feedback and contact them yourself if you like. Some of these members I have dealt with were for transactions that were over $400, those went smoothly, unlike yours.

If you want you can contact Chris at BO and he can tell you how our recent transaction went too.

Last edited by TarjetasBéisbol; 04-26-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added additional information.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #85 (permalink)

just saying- haiku had 400+ dollar deals that went flawlessly. doesn't necessarily mean anything on this site anymore unfortunately.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
To answer your questions, yes, I can provide people who would vouch for me, even in the short time I have been on this forum. I can send you some members names but all you need to do is look at my feedback and contact them yourself if you like. Some of these members I have dealt with were for transactions that were over $400, those went smoothly, unlike yours.

If you want you can contact Chris at BO and he can tell you how our recent transaction went too.
I love how people throw names around... glad the soap opera is over with for your sake...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I love how people throw names around... glad the soap opera is over with for your sake...
What else would you like him to do?
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #88 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

anybody got a pic of the card to keep an eye out
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Im still trying to figure out why people have different names on paypal then their names? Also why people have different addresses on paypal vs shipping addresses.

What for? I noticed when I send payment, the payment goes to Bill but when I ship the card its going to Roger. Why?

For me personally, My name on the account is the same name on the paypal, ebay and shipping address. When I pay you from Jay, it doesnt get shipped to Rupert!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Jeeze this site is something else. The seller called out the guy as a scammer because he doesn't know anyone and when he says he knows someone you get a post like this.
Jim's cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im still trying to figure out why people have different names on paypal then their names? Also why people have different addresses on paypal vs shipping addresses.

What for? I noticed when I send payment, the payment goes to Bill but when I ship the card its going to Roger. Why?

For me personally, My name on the account is the same name on the paypal, ebay and shipping address. When I pay you from Jay, it doesnt get shipped to Rupert!
i have 2 ebay accounts one mine one my old lady and the same for paypal its simple before we met we each had our own thing now i just use hers. so anything you get from me 99% of the time is sent from melissa and goes to her paypal? thats my explanation but i cant speak for everyone else
Old 04-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #92 (permalink)

What's the numbering of the card? If its a ssp then it can't be much over /10 I'm sure. Can we get a scan of the card and the numbering? If it does pop up you can have a handful of eyes watching for it.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
What's the numbering of the card? If its a ssp then it can't be much over /10 I'm sure. Can we get a scan of the card and the numbering? If it does pop up you can have a handful of eyes watching for it.
Its a heritage SSP error. There is no numbering on it or any way to differentiate it from others of its kind. Ive been watching bay to see if anyone within 50 miles is selling one but so far not a single one for sale within 50 miles. So I doubt it was stolen on my end. Here is a scan tho if it helps:

This is a scan of the exact card I sent to the buyer.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #94 (permalink)

I have a sneaking hunch that JamiMadrox got stiffed. I know who I can put on my ignore list now.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #95 (permalink)

I have a couple of Ebay accounts with different shipping addresses - one in Canada, one in the U.S. - but the billing address is always my Canadian address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
What else would you like him to do?
A swan dive off the Sears Tower perhaps?
Old 04-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I have a sneaking hunch that JamiMadrox got stiffed. I know who I can put on my ignore list now.
That is my gut feeling as well. I think this thread was part of the charade but that is strictly a hunch with no real evidence.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #98 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Bingo I said it from the start....Way too many slicksters out there...Jami might not be a good speller, But he is NOT a scammer..Its probably the Old I did not get my end trick..Jami you can't beat them..Just deal with people you know from now on
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #99 (permalink)

Man if that is the case then that totally blows.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #100 (permalink)

No matter what actually happened on the buyer's side ... I will say I believe JM is innocent here. That is all.

~~~~~~ GREG MADDUX - On-Card Autos in Braves Uniform ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/25 or less) ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ JORDAN SCHAFER - 2008 Bowman Chrome / 2009 Topps Chrome Autos & Color ~~~~~~
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote