Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I had the luxury of his PMs too. Relating to the thread where a guy said anybody buying National Treasures was a tool or an idiot - You're either a tool or a complete idiot to like NT

PM entitled "beef bruh?"

Chriscarter -
what you got man? calling me a tool, cant take anything back?

come at me bro.

Me -
Haha you're funny.

Some of your posts make you look like a bit of a tool. Some of mine do that for me. Your reaction to his thread was pretty immature, as is this - you PM'ing me about it. Just relax 'bruh'

Chriscarter -
its called trolling, to invoke anger in random interweebs, looks like its working

Me -
So you're admitting that you're a troll?

That's the only reason you took offense? I'm a bit confused by your changing personality...

Chriscarter -
im just screwing around. please relax.

Pretty sure that makes him a self-confessed troll, doesn't it?
Well he DOES have the troll face as his avatar...
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Well he DOES have the troll face as his avatar...
That's how you can tell he is REALLY edgy
Old 04-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisCarter80 View Post
thanks for the response, really appreciate you wasting time to say that. like i care.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:22 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I always wondered what Sidthekid would be up to.
With all these little 12-14 year old scammers running around here these days I kind of miss the days of sidthekid. It was at least entertaining to watch him make a fool of himself. Now these kids just poop their pants and fall asleep here. No real entertainment value at all.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:33 AM   #105 (permalink)
Banned

whateva.............
Old 04-16-2013, 05:20 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Dude, we get it. Quit defending scammers. You people disgust me...
This thread would be a perfect example of why I say things like this.You are in this thread posting all over the place and giving everyone else a hard time and yet you have not said a word about the scammer. You are taking the time to post so why dont you post something constructive about the reason the thread was made in the first place,instead of trolling other members who are actually concerned about the safety of buying,selling and trading on here.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This thread would be a perfect example of why I say things like this.You are in this thread posting all over the place and giving everyone else a hard time and yet you have not said a word about the scammer. You are taking the time to post so why dont you post something constructive about the reason the thread was made in the first place,instead of trolling other members who are actually concerned about the safety of buying,selling and trading on here.
Perhaps because if someone doesn't like/agree with what is said, they have their words twisted over and over again and they are attacked as if they are themselves scammers.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yes, I completely agree with your post; it IS incredibly frustrating when someone takes what you say and turns into a completely facile straw-man argument, that has little to do with what you actually post.

I'm glad we at least agree on that point!!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #109 (permalink)
Banned

this thread has gone way off topic lol , i filed claim with paypal he still has not responded to te claim hoping i recieve the money back
Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardshow View Post
this thread has gone way off topic lol , i filed claim with paypal he still has not responded to te claim hoping i recieve the money back
I opened a dispute yesterday and just filed a claim today. Let me know how it goes for you
Old 04-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #111 (permalink)

Soooooooo he ran a the same haiku scam? Hahahaha how many people are filing a claim now? So far 3 people didn't get their #@#@#@#@?

So next time says they are raising money for a vacation, most likely nobody is getting anything!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

blowoutcards has turned to total crap everyone is a jerk or a scammer in some way
Old 04-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
blowoutcards has turned to total crap everyone is a jerk or a scammer in some way
comment has been formally removed.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #114 (permalink)

So is this guy going to get banned?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #115 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschiff View Post
So is this guy going to get banned?
nope, scammers rarely get banned on here.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #116 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisCarter80 View Post
whateva.............
You pmmed me 10+ times while on my suspension to talk smack.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #117 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
So are you a jerk or a scammer?....

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 04-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #118 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Javon21Ringer

toomanycards aka (brettatcf) had recently purchased an item from me on eBay...After 4 days a case automatically opened...After 4 more days with no contact I closed the case (April 14th) with a strike...2 days later (April 16th) he contacted me stating he had told me he would be on vacation in Vegas, which wasn't the case...I stated this just to show he has had access to the internet...

I have bought 2 different lots from him in quick sales...Both of which had cards missing, with both times being reported...He did make good on them by finding the cards and shipping them before he left for Vegas...By no means am I supporting him but wanted others to know my issue on here was resolved by him...

Would I buy from him ever again, answer is NEVER AGAIN!! Stay away unless you like headaches...
http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/Drew5Stanton5/A%20PC%20Vincent%20Brown/
Old 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #119 (permalink)

He still havent responded?
Jrue, Gordon, Evans and Davis
Old 04-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #120 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javon21Ringer View Post
toomanycards aka (brettatcf) had recently purchased an item from me on eBay...After 4 days a case automatically opened...After 4 more days with no contact I closed the case (April 14th) with a strike...2 days later (April 16th) he contacted me stating he had told me he would be on vacation in Vegas, which wasn't the case...I stated this just to show he has had access to the internet...

I have bought 2 different lots from him in quick sales...Both of which had cards missing, with both times being reported...He did make good on them by finding the cards and shipping them before he left for Vegas...By no means am I supporting him but wanted others to know my issue on here was resolved by him...

Would I buy from him ever again, answer is NEVER AGAIN!! Stay away unless you like headaches...
Did you leave your positive for the trader prior to making the decision on never to trade with him again? By your feedback, you give a different opinion.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #121 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

he never will respond. he's a scammer, thief and flat out liar. people like that hit the high road when sh!t hits the fan. he has done that once again. and has been doing it for years and gets away with it every time.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #122 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Javon21Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Did you leave your positive for the trader prior to making the decision on never to trade with him again? By your feedback, you give a different opinion.
Cause he did come through with the cards that were missing and shipped them right away...Its obvious at the time of my posting of feedback he wasn't scamming anyone...
http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/Drew5Stanton5/A%20PC%20Vincent%20Brown/
Old 04-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javon21Ringer View Post
Cause he did come through with the cards that were missing and shipped them right away...Its obvious at the time of my posting of feedback he wasn't scamming anyone...
Yea, we have two different views on what a positive/netural/negative feedback are.

See if I did a deal and someone

1 didnt fulfil the trade
2.made me wait longer than I should have to
3. only made it good because I had to strong arm.

I wouldnt leave a positive. Making something right or actually doing something to actually fulfil your obligations on the initial agreement is not a positive experience. Its actually a negative one.

See a positive experience is one where you pay and get what you paid for in a timely manner.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #124 (permalink)

Another BO success story and the legacy continues HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of mutants
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #125 (permalink)

Glad I was one of the last ones he sent to before he stopped....seems kinda strange though...don't get me wrong a scammer is a scammer, but at 7 pages here and what 8 on the other at least a few $k being stolen....hope everyone gets their money back! We need a sticky in each forum with known alias's/names/address's is each B/S/T forum because face it, nobody really checks through the hundreds of posts on the member feedback page, where half the titles are 'calling out' members only to say how great of a deal they had....
Closed Thread