Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Yea, we have two different views on what a positive/netural/negative feedback are.


See a positive experience is one where you pay and get what you paid for in a timely manner.
Preach it Its not a "positive" experience if someone only comes thru after thier reputation is publically destroyed. If anyone on here thinks that the people who "finally"came thru on thiers deals after they were called out had any intention of doing so before the call out then the only people you are kidding is yourselves. Go on and keep believing that garbage. Man,are some people gullible.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,582
Default

I don't have a dog in this fight but if he is/has scammed anyone why is he not suspended?
78yankees is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #128 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but if he is/has scammed anyone why is he not suspended?
Stupid man this is BO you only get suspended for cursing and offending all the little mama's boys on here, stealing, scamming, and other unethical Trade/sale habits are encouraged
__________________
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is online now  
Old 04-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #129 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
Stupid man this is BO you only get suspended for cursing and offending all the little mama's boys on here, stealing, scamming, and other unethical Trade/sale habits are encouraged
Yeah boi! RonnieCakes maybe we should just start scamming beeches on here.
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is online now  
Old 04-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Yeah boi! RonnieCakes maybe we should just start scamming beeches on here.
I'm down for it, got any baller lots for me?

I only pay gift though.
78yankees is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but if he is/has scammed anyone why is he not suspended?
Well made my first Paypal Claim and may Leave my First Neg for someone

Who knows? The person who robbed Ginger in this thread also is not banned or suspended? I dont get it either. People wonder why I have the stance that this site is soft on scamming. I could not give you two more glaring examples of it then this thread and the Ginger thread.And please dont try to say that the mods might not even know about this. There is no way the mods have not seen these two threads. If I bump a thread at 23 hrs and 55 seconds I will be instantly suspended. Its freaking strange.

You would think having a safe community for all the members on here to B/S/T on would by far be the #1 priority of everyone on this site.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Well made my first Paypal Claim and may Leave my First Neg for someone

Who knows? The person who robbed Ginger in this thread also is not banned or suspended? I dont get it either. People wonder why I have the stance that this site is soft on scamming. I could not give you two more glaring examples of it then this thread and the Ginger thread.And please dont try to say that the mods might not even know about this. There is no way the mods have not seen these two threads. If I bump a thread at 23 hrs and 55 seconds I will be instantly suspended. Its freaking strange.

You would think having a safe community for all the members on here to B/S/T on would by far be the #1 priority of everyone on this site.
Then report the threads to the mods in case they havent seen it.

From what I have seen, there a couple members on this site (don't know who) that report people who bump threads early. But all I ever see is people complaining about how scammers aren't having anything done to them.

You respond in every thread as if it is all the members' on this site collective fault for being soft on scamming, seemingly because these people ripping others off for cards/money are not being suspended/banned. If I had to take a guess, i would say that is for 1 of 3 reasons:

1) The scamming members aren't being reported to the Mods in a timely manner, instead threads are being made, and that should magically solve the problem.

2) The Moderators either see the thread or the member in question is reported, but the MODs are waiting on more information, or enough wasn't given that is concrete enough and they are trying to put the pieces together. People are innocent until PROVEN guilty. That doesn't mean I CONDONE it, it just means that PMs/timeframes need to be justified and organized, and given to the MODs so they can do their job correctly.

3) The MODs have been told, but the people that reported him just put "He's a scammer" and nothing else. I'm sure the MODs get plenty of reports every day, and are less likely to look into something if it's that generic.

Repeatedly trashing the MODs and saying that there's "no way" they couldn't have seen it is assuming maybe a little too much. Many members here have been banned hours, maybe even minutes after they've been discovered or their names put into the spotlight on threads here. I myself have reported a former member here that was formerly banned as a scammer months ago, andthat guy was suspended in a couple hours, after I PM'ed both Mods with all the information I had acquired and gavethem in an organized manner.

Just saying, this is the same thing as putting out a "The More You Know" PSA and then doing nothing about it later. If you really want to see a change in how these situations are handled, the person/people to talk to are the Moderators, not us. We get it, you hate scammers, well, so does everyone else. Telling us repeatedly that this site is soft on scamming will help nothing.

You want to change it? Talk to the people that have the power to do so. You definitely seem to be commited enough to it.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,004 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,996
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Then report the threads to the mods in case they havent seen it.

From what I have seen, there a couple members on this site (don't know who) that report people who bump threads early. But all I ever see is people complaining about how scammers aren't having anything done to them.

You respond in every thread as if it is all the members' on this site collective fault for being soft on scamming, seemingly because these people ripping others off for cards/money are not being suspended/banned. If I had to take a guess, i would say that is for 1 of 3 reasons:

1) The scamming members aren't being reported to the Mods in a timely manner, instead threads are being made, and that should magically solve the problem.

2) The Moderators either see the thread or the member in question is reported, but the MODs are waiting on more information, or enough wasn't given that is concrete enough and they are trying to put the pieces together. People are innocent until PROVEN guilty. That doesn't mean I CONDONE it, it just means that PMs/timeframes need to be justified and organized, and given to the MODs so they can do their job correctly.

3) The MODs have been told, but the people that reported him just put "He's a scammer" and nothing else. I'm sure the MODs get plenty of reports every day, and are less likely to look into something if it's that generic.

Repeatedly trashing the MODs and saying that there's "no way" they couldn't have seen it is assuming maybe a little too much. Many members here have been banned hours, maybe even minutes after they've been discovered or their names put into the spotlight on threads here. I myself have reported a former member here that was formerly banned as a scammer months ago, andthat guy was suspended in a couple hours, after I PM'ed both Mods with all the information I had acquired and gavethem in an organized manner.

Just saying, this is the same thing as putting out a "The More You Know" PSA and then doing nothing about it later. If you really want to see a change in how these situations are handled, the person/people to talk to are the Moderators, not us. We get it, you hate scammers, well, so does everyone else. Telling us repeatedly that this site is soft on scamming will help nothing.

You want to change it? Talk to the people that have the power to do so. You definitely seem to be commited enough to it.
I've personally done that in the past and nothing happened with the situation even though I had enough concrete evidence to show my accusations were true on the matter. After that, I gave up on trading/selling/buying on here. And it sucks cause I loved doing that on here, not anymore though.
avjp87 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Then report the threads to the mods in case they havent seen it.

From what I have seen, there a couple members on this site (don't know who) that report people who bump threads early. But all I ever see is people complaining about how scammers aren't having anything done to them.

You respond in every thread as if it is all the members' on this site collective fault for being soft on scamming, seemingly because these people ripping others off for cards/money are not being suspended/banned. If I had to take a guess, i would say that is for 1 of 3 reasons:

1) The scamming members aren't being reported to the Mods in a timely manner, instead threads are being made, and that should magically solve the problem.

2) The Moderators either see the thread or the member in question is reported, but the MODs are waiting on more information, or enough wasn't given that is concrete enough and they are trying to put the pieces together. People are innocent until PROVEN guilty. That doesn't mean I CONDONE it, it just means that PMs/timeframes need to be justified and organized, and given to the MODs so they can do their job correctly.

3) The MODs have been told, but the people that reported him just put "He's a scammer" and nothing else. I'm sure the MODs get plenty of reports every day, and are less likely to look into something if it's that generic.

Repeatedly trashing the MODs and saying that there's "no way" they couldn't have seen it is assuming maybe a little too much. Many members here have been banned hours, maybe even minutes after they've been discovered or their names put into the spotlight on threads here. I myself have reported a former member here that was formerly banned as a scammer months ago, andthat guy was suspended in a couple hours, after I PM'ed both Mods with all the information I had acquired and gavethem in an organized manner.

Just saying, this is the same thing as putting out a "The More You Know" PSA and then doing nothing about it later. If you really want to see a change in how these situations are handled, the person/people to talk to are the Moderators, not us. We get it, you hate scammers, well, so does everyone else. Telling us repeatedly that this site is soft on scamming will help nothing.

You want to change it? Talk to the people that have the power to do so. You definitely seem to be commited enough to it.
Is there a paticular reason you are trolling me the last couple days. I have no problem listening to other peoples thoughts and opinions but as far as I can recall I have never done anything to you. Are you gonna be one of these people who follow me around and try to tell me that I am not allowed to share an opinion if you are not agreement with it. This is not your web site and if you dont like my posts then please feel free to not read them.You have choices. If you choose to read them then you are gonna have to live with the fact that I am entitled to my opinion,just like you are. Ask any of the other trolls that try to follow me around. I am not going away and my stance wont change. You are never gonna get anywhere with me so save your breath and time and use the ignore feature. If you choose not too then you are gonna have to deal with my posts. It dont matter to me either way.

Have a nice day. It no longer matters to me if people get burned on here. I see these scammer threads and put the dirtbags on ignore and never deal with them. If others are to lazy to do there homework about who they are dealing with its not my problem. I will just sit back and laugh.

The only point I was trying to get across is that they should be just as vigilant with scammers as they are with cussing and thread bumping.Thats all.And from my view point they are not. Again,thats just my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion...even if you dont like it or agree with it.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.

Last edited by cking; 04-21-2013 at 07:34 PM.
cking is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #135 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
I've personally done that in the past and nothing happened with the situation even though I had enough concrete evidence to show my accusations were true on the matter. After that, I gave up on trading/selling/buying on here. And it sucks cause I loved doing that on here, not anymore though.
Exactly. NYGIANTSFAN82 HAS 5 FREAKING NEGATIVES.HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO THEY NEED.YET HE STILL IS ALLOWED ON HERE.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #136 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Exactly. NYGIANTSFAN82 HAS 5 FREAKING NEGATIVES.HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO THEY NEED.YET HE STILL IS ALLOWED ON HERE.
Ya but that was his "brother"
jlzinck is online now  
Old 04-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #137 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
I've personally done that in the past and nothing happened with the situation even though I had enough concrete evidence to show my accusations were true on the matter. After that, I gave up on trading/selling/buying on here. And it sucks cause I loved doing that on here, not anymore though.
In that case than yea, it needs to be addressed by multiple people. Maybe an extra Mod or two would help, as I know many people are in favor of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Is there a paticular reason you are trolling me the last couple days. I have no problem listening to other peoples thoughts and opinions but as far as I can recall I have never done anything to you. Are you gonna be one of these people who follow me around and try to tell me that I am not allowed to share an opinion if you are not agreement with it. This is not your web site and if you dont like my posts then please feel free to not read them.You have choices. If you choose to read them then you are gonna have to live with the fact that I am entitled to my opinion,just like you are. Ask any of the other trolls that try to follow me around. I am not going away and my stance wont change. You are never gonna get anywhere with me so save your breath and time and use the ignore feature. If you choose not too then you are gonna have to deal with my posts. It dont matter to me either way.

Have a nice day. It no longer matters to me if people get burned on here. I see these scammer threads and put the dirtbags on ignore and never deal with them. If others are to lazy to do there homework about who they are dealing with its not my problem. I will just sit back and laugh.

The only point I was trying to get across is that they should be just as vigilant with scammers as they are with cussing and thread bumping.Thats all.And from my view point they are not. Again,thats just my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion...even if you dont like it or agree with it.
Ha. You called me a troll. Apparently me responding to you more than once makes me a troll. Sorry, but have better things to do than search for places that you post. 99% of my posts here are constructive (with the occasional for fun posts, that happen in a laid back atmosphere).

I never attacked your views. In fact, I said that I am in agreement that scammers should be taken care of in the proper manner in a rather quick fashion. I was commenting that the people to talk to aren't us, it's the people with the power to do something. I find it interesting that you call me a troll, however you seem to be found in every single thread that has anything close to dealing with someone that got scammed, with the same message, or try to turn it into that. Doesn't take a troll to see that happening.

I am also aware (because I'm not a moron) that I have the choice to read yours or anyone else's posts. Thus, I decided to respond to it and give you some reasons why nothing may be being done about it. Again, you also had the choice to ignore my response and not read it, and you did. It's a complete circle, you can say that back and forth as much as you want.

And at last, in response to the last couple sentences, I don't even know how to make sense of that. If you honestly think saying the same thing to us over and over again in every thread is going to change it, go ahead. You've been doing it for a long time, and I respond to you twice, in different situations, and somehow that makes me a troll, and somehow I'm lumped in with other people that I'm SURE you deal with on a daily basis. Go ahead and keep having a beef with them, I responded to you with an informative post, and all you have to say is the same thing, and then accuse me of following you around. Maybe if you were a little more proactive in what you were doing, things would get done. But go ahead and keep trying to start the revolution, I don't have to and won't be a part of it, I'll be more proactive if a situation comes up that I feel is worth fighting for.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,004 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #138 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Drama Queen just wants attention!....lol...
__________________
"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #139 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Banned........he has been active on YouTube.
bdiddy49601 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #140 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
Banned........he has been active on YouTube.
Link.........
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #141 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default

Not sure if it makes a difference, but if he for some unlikely reason comes back online and claims he's been gone from a computer, he has been active on YouTube:

Home of The Best Mystery Packs - YouTube
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #142 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,252
Default

Mystery Packs live from Vegas@ What ass hole! I mean a show!
ManInTheMirror is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Link.........
There ya go Benny posted it
bdiddy49601 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #144 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

..............
bdiddy49601 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #145 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
I'll be more proactive if a situation comes up that I feel is worth fighting for.
Scamming is not worth fighting for,huh? I disagree.I kinda took it personal because there are other people in this thread saying the same thing I am.Post #128 would be a perfect example.Yet,you say nothing to them

In all seriousness here. Are you attempting to tell me what I can and cannot post on here? Because it seems like you are. Either way it dont matter. I am who I am. Thats not changing. So get used to it.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:02 AM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Drama Queen just wants attention!....lol...
Until you grow a set of stones and neg Will for what he did to you then you are not gonna recieve any respect from anyone. God hates a coward. Army did to Guru exactly what Will did to you. At least Guru had the guts to give him a negative.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #147 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Scamming is not worth fighting for,huh? I disagree.I kinda took it personal because there are other people in this thread saying the same thing I am.Post #128 would be a perfect example.Yet,you say nothing to them

In all seriousness here. Are you attempting to tell me what I can and cannot post on here? Because it seems like you are. Either way it dont matter. I am who I am. Thats not changing. So get used to it.
Unrelated to the topic and not on any side with this post, but that seems to be all I'm seeing you post lately... quite often. Suggests either nothing's working or people are tired of seeing it.

Again, not for or against, because obviously we don't want scammers on here, but it's just becoming repetition.
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Unrelated to the topic and not on any side with this post, but that seems to be all I'm seeing you post lately... quite often. Suggests either nothing's working or people are tired of seeing it.

Again, not for or against, because obviously we don't want scammers on here, but it's just becoming repetition.
If you have the right to post what you want then so do I. And noboby is forcing them to see it. They are choosing to see it. As long as an ignoire feature is available I have no sympathy for anyone who does not like another persons posts. You are getting tired of seeing my posts?Are you getting tired of all the scamming too? That seems like it would be more important of an issue then what someone is posting.

You do realize you are making my point for me right?

You are more concerned with me then you are scamming.


Seriously,if I cared what others thought about my posts then I would no longer continue to post those kinda things now would I?

I cannot begin to tell you how many times a day I see posts that I dont like or agree with and I dont go in the thread attempting to tell another member what they should and should not be posting. I sure wish some people could extend me the same courtesey. You dont like my posts,then fine dont read them. You cant control what other people are gonna post. You do realize that,right?
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #149 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Until you grow a set of stones and neg Will for what he did to you then you are not gonna recieve any respect from anyone. God hates a coward. Army did to Guru exactly what Will did to you. At least Guru had the guts to give him a negative.
LMAO!....I gave Will a neutral because thats what i feel he deserved.....In the end he sent me the card for what we agreed on and the card is beautiful....I am satisfied!..Sorry you got your panties all in a bunch because i didnt neg him...LOL...So you have to bring God into this and call me a coward!..LOL....How old are you anyways?...Get over it already...The deal was between myself and WillC and i gave Will what I thought he deserved...
__________________
"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #150 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
LMAO!....I gave Will a neutral because thats what i feel he deserved.....In the end he sent me the card for what we agreed on and the card is beautiful....I am satisfied!..Sorry you got your panties all in a bunch because i didnt neg him...LOL...So you have to bring God into this and call me a coward!..LOL....How old are you anyways?...Get over it already...The deal was between myself and WillC and i gave Will what I thought he deserved...
Start a poll,run it for a few days and I guarantee the community highly disagrees with you.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.