Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
If you have the right to post what you want then so do I. And noboby is forcing them to see it. They are choosing to see it. As long as an ignoire feature is available I have no sympathy for anyone who does not like another persons posts. You are getting tired of seeing my posts?Are you getting tired of all the scamming too? That seems like it would be more important of an issue then what someone is posting.

You do realize you are making my point for me right?

You are more concerned with me then you are scamming.


Seriously,if I cared what others thought about my posts then I would no longer continue to post those kinda things now would I?

I cannot begin to tell you how many times a day I see posts that I dont like or agree with and I dont go in the thread attempting to tell another member what they should and should not be posting. I sure wish some people could extend me the same courtesey. You dont like my posts,then fine dont read them. You cant control what other people are gonna post. You do realize that,right?
Of course I have the right to post what I want. You don't, however, have the right to state that I'm saying something that I'm not...

"You are more concerned with me then you are scamming."
Um..... NO. I just said that all I see lately is you saying the same thing - so obviously a lot of people are getting tired of it.

As for your last part, I cannot begin to tell you how many times a day I see the SAME posts from you...

Scamming is wrong, I wish they would do more about it, but constantly badmouthing the site and/or mods is just poor.
If you're that unhappy, why stick around?
I know your intentions are good, but the way you're going about it isn't helping.
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #152 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Start a poll,run it for a few days and I guarantee the community highly disagrees with you.
What do i care what little girls like you think?....The transaction was between Will and myself...Not anyone else...I gave him what i thought he deserved which was a neutral...Isnt that my right?...I also left a note in the feedback explaining that he backed out at first but then honored our agreement in the end so people could see what happened....Please quit being a Drama Queen and get over it already!......
__________________
[B]"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." [/B]

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:39 AM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Of course I have the right to post what I want. You don't, however, have the right to state that I'm saying something that I'm not...

"You are more concerned with me then you are scamming."
Um..... NO. I just said that all I see lately is you saying the same thing - so obviously a lot of people are getting tired of it.

As for your last part, I cannot begin to tell you how many times a day I see the SAME posts from you...

Scamming is wrong, I wish they would do more about it, but constantly badmouthing the site and/or mods is just poor.
If you're that unhappy, why stick around?
I know your intentions are good, but the way you're going about it isn't helping.
Ok,let me try to rephrase so maybe you understand where I am coming from. I actually totally understand why people say I am a broken record.Because I am a broken record. I admit that. Thats not what I have a problem with.

This is what I am having an issue with.

People make threads and posts all the time that I dont like or care for.I dont go in thier threads and say "Dude,you sound like a broken record,nobody wants to hear it" I dont do that to people.


A perfect example,and I am not trying to pick on Nuccinnio but its actually a great example. He makes threads about his Ebay problems over and over. Part of me wants to go in the thread and tell him that his problems on Ebay are so easily solvable and I am sick of reading about his ebay problems. Do I do that? No,I dont. Who am I to tell him what he should be posting.Thats not my place.

I have no problem with others telling me I sound like a broken record

What I have a problem with is those same people attempting to tell me what I can and cannot do. Thats not thier place. If you are getting sick of reading it,then dont read it. I dont know what else to tell you.

If you are so bothered by my posts then leave me alone. And I will extend you the same courtesey. If you have something to say then you are gonna have to accept the fact that I am gonna say something back. Thats life.

The only thing I ever complain about on this site is the scamming that is allowed to go on. Thats all. I dont complain about what other people are posting. I could care less what others are posting. What effect is what other people are posting on this website gonna have on my life? None what so ever. Post what you want. All I ask is that you allow me do the same.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
What do i care what little girls like you think?....The transaction was between Will and myself...Not anyone else...I gave him what i thought he deserved which was a neutral...Isnt that my right?...I also left a note in the feedback explaining that he backed out at first but then honored our agreement in the end so people could see what happened....Please quit being a Drama Queen and get over it already!......
I am pretty sure its not just me that thinks it. Throw a poll up and lets find out what everyone thinks if you are so sure of yourself.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Ok,let me try to rephrase so maybe you understand where I am coming from. I actually totally understand why people say I am a broken record.Because I am a broken record. I admit that. Thats not what I have a problem with.

I have no problem with others telling me I sound like a broken record

What I have a problem with is those same people attempting to tell me what I can and cannot do. Thats not thier place. If you are getting sick of reading it,then dont read it. I dont know what else to tell you.

If you are so bothered by my posts then leave me alone. And I will extend you the same courtesey. If you have something to say then you are gonna have to accept the fact that I am gonna say something back. Thats life.

The only thing I ever complain about on this site is the scamming that is allowed to go on. Thats all. I dont complain about what other people are posting. I could care less what others are posting. What effect is what other people are posting on this website gonna have on my life? None what so ever. Post what you want. All I ask is that you allow me do the same.
I do understand where you're coming from. And I support your stance. I'm not 'not allowing' you to post what you want, I am just trying to make you aware of how it's coming across and why people may not support your ideals like they probably should.

I am someone who absolutely stands up for what I believe is right, which appears to be what you're doing too. However sometimes there's a right time and/or place for that, and you have to be careful to not change from being "for what's right" to becoming just annoying - because that will hurt your fight rather than help.
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #156 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am pretty sure its not just me that thinks it. Throw a poll up and lets find out what everyone thinks if you are so sure of yourself.
Like i said...I dont care what the other little girls think about myself and Wills transaction...All that matters is how i feel about it...If i felt he deserved a neg then i would have negged him for sure..I have better things to do with my time then make polls to see what others think...I am not a follower and will not be pressured to neg somebody just because you and a few others keep whining and crying about it....Only a coward would go against how they feel just to satisfy others...Sorry girlie, thats not my style!...So please just get over it already and quit being such a Drama Queen!....Thanks!.....
__________________
[B]"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." [/B]

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Scamming is not worth fighting for,huh? I disagree.I kinda took it personal because there are other people in this thread saying the same thing I am.Post #128 would be a perfect example.Yet,you say nothing to them

In all seriousness here. Are you attempting to tell me what I can and cannot post on here? Because it seems like you are. Either way it dont matter. I am who I am. Thats not changing. So get used to it.
Really, so you take my whole response, ignore that, take my last line out of context, and try to turn it around?

I believe I made my point, you do the same thing in every thread you respond in.

Please point to me where I said "scamming isn't worth fighting for". Would love to see it.

I am against scammers. However I'm not going to post the same tedious thing in every thread. If I were to do anything, I'd go to the mods and stop filling every thread with "you should leave him a negative, you're wrong if you don't". You even told the one person earlier to post a poll and see what everyone thinks.

Other people may be saying the same thing as you. However, they don't post it 20 times a day. And again, you also take my words out of context and completely assume what you want. Somehow from my response you got that I'm trying to control what you say. I don't have a response for that other than it's an outright lie. Period.

I think what has everyone annoyed is the exact opposite. YOU are trying to directly influence what everyone else does, and if they don't agree with you they must be wrong (Example: Guy doesn't want to leave a negative, instead leaves a neutral. Since he didn't do what you would have done, he must be wrong). Apparently you are convinced its a witch hunt for you, so I don't really care to discuss it further, as you can't seem to see the difference between people posting a thread once, and you entering every other thread that doesn't concern you, trying to change people's minds on their opinion of a situation.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
980 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is online now  
Old 04-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,048
Default

Toomanycards is also willc???? Never seen that coming.....
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I do understand where you're coming from. And I support your stance. I'm not 'not allowing' you to post what you want, I am just trying to make you aware of how it's coming across and why people may not support your ideals like they probably should.

I am someone who absolutely stands up for what I believe is right, which appears to be what you're doing too. However sometimes there's a right time and/or place for that, and you have to be careful to not change from being "for what's right" to becoming just annoying - because that will hurt your fight rather than help.
I understand this side as well.That was a good post. Thats all I am doing. Standing up for what I believe is right.Alot of the reason I do it is because I felt bad for the people who got robbed by Haiku. Myself and another member went back and forth for 3 weeks prior to Haiku burning everyone. I knew something was not right with the guy and did not speak up about it because there was no proof. The amount of money some people got taken for was troubling to me. I could have tried to help and I did not. I understand that I could not have stopped it but I still felt bad. I work hard for my money as I am sure everyone does and watching people who I know to be honest,decent people get jacked for thousands of dollars was pretty messed up. I am over vigilant. Believe me I know. All I am asking for is people who rip others off on here to be held accountable,thats all. I firmly believe if someone robs someone on here even one time they should be gone. Thats just my stance,others will say to give more then one chance. And thats fine if that is your stance.I have no problem with that. Everyone it entitled to think what they want.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 03:07 AM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,454
Default

And below, we have a perfect example of what I was alluding to in my earlier post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Yes, I completely agree with your post; it IS incredibly frustrating when someone takes what you say and turns into a completely facile straw-man argument, that has little to do with what you actually post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Really, so you take my whole response, ignore that, take my last line out of context, and try to turn it around?

I believe I made my point, you do the same thing in every thread you respond in.

Please point to me where I said "scamming isn't worth fighting for". Would love to see it.

I am against scammers. However I'm not going to post the same tedious thing in every thread. If I were to do anything, I'd go to the mods and stop filling every thread with "you should leave him a negative, you're wrong if you don't". You even told the one person earlier to post a poll and see what everyone thinks.

Other people may be saying the same thing as you. However, they don't post it 20 times a day. And again, you also take my words out of context and completely assume what you want. Somehow from my response you got that I'm trying to control what you say. I don't have a response for that other than it's an outright lie. Period.

I think what has everyone annoyed is the exact opposite. YOU are trying to directly influence what everyone else does, and if they don't agree with you they must be wrong (Example: Guy doesn't want to leave a negative, instead leaves a neutral. Since he didn't do what you would have done, he must be wrong). Apparently you are convinced its a witch hunt for you, so I don't really care to discuss it further, as you can't seem to see the difference between people posting a thread once, and you entering every other thread that doesn't concern you, trying to change people's minds on their opinion of a situation.
Everything you have written (in the past few responses) has been calm, rational and spot-on.

I don't know whether Cking really is that willfully ignorant or she just has to twist people's words, because otherwise there is really nothing to rail on and on and on about. I think it's a huge reason why people get incredibly annoyed with her...when someone writes a nuanced/rational argument it gets boiled down to a few sentences that resemble almost nothing of what your point was, usually that you are somehow "supporting" or abetting scammers. Perhaps if you just responded to the ACTUAL content of what people write, and not your imagined idea of it, you might get some different responses. But again, that goes back to the first sentence of this paragraph.


Or you could just continue to go on having a persecution complex and thinking everyone is out to get you. Your choice...
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 03:22 AM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
And below, we have a perfect example of what I was alluding to in my earlier post:






Everything you have written (in the past few responses) has been calm, rational and spot-on.

I don't know whether Cking really is that willfully ignorant or she just has to twist people's words, because otherwise there is really nothing to rail on and on and on about. I think it's a huge reason why people get incredibly annoyed with her...when someone writes a nuanced/rational argument it gets boiled down to a few sentences that resemble almost nothing of what your point was, usually that you are somehow "supporting" or abetting scammers. Perhaps if you just responded to the ACTUAL content of what people write, and not your imagined idea of it, you might get some different responses. But again, that goes back to the first sentence of this paragraph.


Or you could just continue to go on having a persecution complex and thinking everyone is out to get you. Your choice...
I dont think anyone is out to get me. Thats not it at all .My problem is actually pretty simple.


They are in this thread complaining about me. Thats ok.
I am in this thread complaning about scammers. Thats not ok.

Thats what I dont get. In all reality we are both complaining about an issue on the forum,right? Why is it they have the right to complain about me but I dont have a right to complain about scammers. Please explain this to me. What gives any other member on this forum who is not a mod or admin the right to tell anyone else that they should not be posting so much about an issue on here. Especially when they have the power right at thier fingertips to not see my posts. I dont put anyone except scammers on ignore because I dont care what other people are posting. Why are people so concerned with what I am posting? Thats what I dont get.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.