Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #26 (permalink)

I bought an item and paid an extra $28 for Priority Shipping. Item came 14 days later and when tracking caught up it was accepted at the PO 2 hours after I paid. I didnt freak out after 5 days Nor did I email them numerous times for proof
Old 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
You must be a scammer. No errors ever happen with the post office.
I am SHOCKED, shocked I say, to hear that the PO made an error. Is there any way I can leave the OP a negative?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #28 (permalink)

People comparing this to Ginger simply do not know the facts or didnt take the time to read them.

Ginger had NO communication from seller.

Gingers tracking simply said label was PRINTED.. OPs said accepted at a post office.

Big difference here.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:48 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
People comparing this to Ginger simply do not know the facts or didnt take the time to read them.

Ginger had NO communication from seller.

Gingers tracking simply said label was PRINTED.. OPs said accepted at a post office.

Big difference here.
Ginger bombarded the seller within a couple days of the purchase. In OP's example the package was not scanned as accepted until 5 days after it was dropped off. According to several in the other thread that means it was a "fake #".

As more time passed it came out that ginger was correct, but boy would she have felt sheepish if it mysteriously appeared. NO ONE said she didn't have a right to expect her card. The way she handled the entire situation was extremely childish. That's the only thing she was being slammed for.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Ginger bombarded the seller within a couple days of the purchase. In OP's example the package was not scanned as accepted until 5 days after it was dropped off. According to several in the other thread that means it was a "fake #".

As more time passed it came out that ginger was correct, but boy would she have felt sheepish if it mysteriously appeared. NO ONE said she didn't have a right to expect her card. The way she handled the entire situation was extremely childish. That's the only thing she was being slammed for.
+1,000,000 - I would lay money that seller said "Screw this dude!" and kept the card and delayed every aspect of the refund. With Good Friday AND Easter and most peoples family obligations, seller straight up told him/her it would be Monday. "hopefully its ok if i mail Monday" and then Ginger started in. Yup I would have held the card until the last possible day of the case. But I'm sure I'll be labeled a scammer because the PO was closed Friday, and closed before he got of work Saturday and its always closed on sunday and by then the seller is livid with ginger. And people wonder why she didnt get the card hahahaha
Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
+1,000,000 - I would lay money that seller said "Screw this dude!" and kept the card and delayed every aspect of the refund. With Good Friday AND Easter and most peoples family obligations, seller straight up told him/her it would be Monday. "hopefully its ok if i mail Monday" and then Ginger started in. Yup I would have held the card until the last possible day of the case. But I'm sure I'll be labeled a scammer because the PO was closed Friday, and closed before he got of work Saturday and its always closed on sunday and by then the seller is livid with ginger. And people wonder why she didnt get the card hahahaha
uh- Ginger paid in a timely fashion. now the nagging doesn't give the seller the right to dick him/her over just because he says "#@#@#@#@ this guy's attitude". Ginger's part of the bargain was upheld. anybody excusing the seller in any way because of ginger's attitude is ridiculous

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

There is an easy way to solve this problem. You open a paypal claim ASAP after paying. Then close it when the card comes in. Pretty simple method.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
There is an easy way to solve this problem. You open a paypal claim ASAP after paying. Then close it when the card comes in. Pretty simple method.
Good luck finding anyone to deal with you once word got out that this is the way you handled transactions.

+ I'm pretty sure you can't open a claim until the expected delivery date has passed though I could be wrong here. I've only had to open a handful of claims over the years, and they were usually after 3-4 weeks of no delivery.

P.S. I think your comment was in jest (at least I hope), but it's not that "simple of a method".
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #34 (permalink)

I am not quite sure why everyone seems so upset that I called the guy who ripped Ginger off a scammer. I mean he did turn out to be a scammer,correct?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not quite sure why everyone seems so upset that I called the guy who ripped Ginger off a scammer. I mean he did turn out to be a scammer,correct?
I'm not upset, the guy is a scammer, indeed. I just don't like ginger for being a sneaky 2 faced old lady. Who tried to flip a card she never even owned and when called out on it she flipped her wig and blew up on me and everyone else. Just like she did in her thread.

I'm glad she got her refund but she should probably retire from card collecting.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
uh- Ginger paid in a timely fashion. now the nagging doesn't give the seller the right to dick him/her over just because he says "#@#@#@#@ this guy's attitude". Ginger's part of the bargain was upheld. anybody excusing the seller in any way because of ginger's attitude is ridiculous
Uh - Ginger payed in a timely fasion and WAS TOLD MONDAY but continued to hound thru the weekend. A HOLIDAY weekend. AND called the seller a LIAR when told the PO was closed on GOOD FRIDAY. I'm glad you allow people to walk all over you but for me Ginger threw her end of the bargain out the window with the 1st email calling the seller a liar. You belittle me and call me a liar I'm not going to stand for it. You can but I'm not. What part of the PO was closed the next day and the seller gets off work after it closes on Saturday do you not understand? Should it have been stated before the transaction - Sure. Is it mandatory - No, the buyer should have sense enough to know they are buying a card on a HOLIDAY weekend and shipping will be delayed. But instead chose to throw a temper tantrum instead of acting like a respectable adult. Reminds me of a 2 year old going MINE MINE MINE! Do your actions not suffer consequences? If you call someone a liar and thief to their face do they not know your a$$ out?? If you shove someone do they not shove back?? Ginger deserved every bit of what she got for the childish way she acted!

I'm sorry I forgot - Everyone should be able to do everything just like one other person can. Since I can ship 2 minutes after you buy it you should too. If I can do it I expect you to do it! I take back everything I said Ginger was right to treat the seller like dirt and bad bad seller for waiting to ship!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I am SHOCKED, shocked I say, to hear that the PO made an error. Is there any way I can leave the OP a negative?
Well you should. I mean if it only shows "electronic shipping received" for more than a couple days it is quite obvious a scam is about to happen. And 50% of the time, my spidey senses are right everytime. Go with your gut though. If you are right you can say you told everyone so. If you are wrong, tuck tail and ask for forgiveness.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Ginger created the scam. Do I agree with what the seller did - NO. Do I laugh because it happened to Ginger after the emails - Absolutely. She fought the bull and got the horns. Sometimes in life you create your own outcome.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post

And don't forget Ginger's signature at the time, stating that she took up to a week to ship.

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Not me babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I like when you talk.
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Ginger threw her end of the bargain out the window.
For the record ginger is not a her, at least some of the time.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
For the record ginger is not a her, at least some of the time.
Ginger posted a picture on scf of her drivers license and she's a 60+ year old woman. It might have been here.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Uh - Ginger payed in a timely fasion and WAS TOLD MONDAY but continued to hound thru the weekend. A HOLIDAY weekend. AND called the seller a LIAR when told the PO was closed on GOOD FRIDAY. I'm glad you allow people to walk all over you but for me Ginger threw her end of the bargain out the window with the 1st email calling the seller a liar. You belittle me and call me a liar I'm not going to stand for it. You can but I'm not. What part of the PO was closed the next day and the seller gets off work after it closes on Saturday do you not understand? Should it have been stated before the transaction - Sure. Is it mandatory - No, the buyer should have sense enough to know they are buying a card on a HOLIDAY weekend and shipping will be delayed. But instead chose to throw a temper tantrum instead of acting like a respectable adult. Reminds me of a 2 year old going MINE MINE MINE! Do your actions not suffer consequences? If you call someone a liar and thief to their face do they not know your a$$ out?? If you shove someone do they not shove back?? Ginger deserved every bit of what she got for the childish way she acted!

I'm sorry I forgot - Everyone should be able to do everything just like one other person can. Since I can ship 2 minutes after you buy it you should too. If I can do it I expect you to do it! I take back everything I said Ginger was right to treat the seller like dirt and bad bad seller for waiting to ship!
I guess it does not really matter what days the post office was open or closed because the person who robbed Ginger had no intention of going there anyway.

Believe it or not I find a few other things troubling about that transaction other then the fact that the seller was ripping Ginger off.

#1-The fact that the seller went thru the trouble of printing and paying for a label when they no intention of actually shipping.They did that for 1 of 2 reasons,I dont know which as only the seller can answer that.

A-To buy themselves a few more days to keep people off thier back

B-So they had someone else to blame when the card never showed up. Something along the lines of "I have no control of what happens after I drop it off at the PO" or the ever famous Blowout line of "Its not my fault the PO forgot to scan the package"

And the most troubling thing of all about this entire situation,in my eyes anyways is this.

The seller knew he did not send the card and he had the audacity to drop a negative on Ginger knowing full well they never shipped. To me thats like someone saying "I am not sending what you rightfully paid for and if you dare speak up about it you will be negged'

The whole situation is just plain messed up. I am done with with it. You guys wanna battle it out go ahead. I am gonna get back to enjoying my hobby. Good luck with this guys.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Not me babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I like when you talk.
Thank you sweetcheeks
Old 04-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #45 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Ginger posted a picture on scf of her drivers license and she's a 60+ year old woman. It might have been here.
Can't Tell If Serious.....

In the 1st Epic Ginger thread the "son" come on full of fire and brimstone after people were picking on his mother.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:

In the 1st Epic Ginger thread the "son" come on full of fire and brimstone after people were picking on his mother.
Dead serious, maybe ginger made a comment about a bunch of "Internet hard guys" were making fun of his mom or something? But she most def posted a picture of her drivers license and she is indeed a 65 year old woman.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #47 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Actually if you listened to her and didn't get you thong all bunched up in your vag you would understand what she is saying.

But you got your silly baskeball card so that's all that matters to you right?
Dont get your panties all in a bunch sweatheart!.........Everythings gonna be alright!....Stop being such a drama queen!....

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:

Mom and son card collectors? Daystar anyone?
Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Something with the PO's up there.

My package coming from Rhode Island spent the last 3 days in Los Angeles before arriving at my sort facility here in Kansas today.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #50 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Dont get your panties all in a bunch sweatheart!.........Everythings gonna be alright!....Stop being such a drama queen!....
How very Imacian of you. People that don't agree with you are "Drama Queens"....gotcha.

Now go bask in your basketball card.