Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default eBay issue... again.

So as many know, I was "banned" from eBay for having a 4.8 DSR with shipping time. 500+ sales, 100% positive, banned. Anyway, after I was "banned" from eBay, I owed $56 for the month, and I didn't pay it. I know, it is wrong, but my thinking was I was suspended/banned for literally a silly thing, and now you want me to pay $56? No thanks, I need the money seeing I can't sell on eBay anymore. In my mind, it was like "payback" but not really, this isn't point anyway.

I have called at least once every month trying to get back on, and twice they even said, "You are suspended (banned) forever." Literal words. Talk about a dictaorship haha even criminals get second chances.

Finally, reached a non-robot it seemed, as I talked to this eBay person, he said if I paid my $56, I can have my suspension/ban lifted and I can start over basically but use the same account, which is what I want, I hate being stealth.

So I asked if once I pay if it will happen right away, he said yes. I paid it. Didn't happen right away. He said give it a few minutes and that was it.

I am still suspended/banned. This happened on Friday. I called yesterday and today and both times the person I talked to said once you are suspended/banned, you can never be reinstated. So after I was told once I pay I will be back on, it was really all a ploy to get me to pay, well it worked haha. I should of got the guys name, employee number, whatever. At least I finally paid up my eBay bill!
Old 04-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

You should have already paid it by now. You used their service.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
Old 04-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
You should have already paid it by now. You used their service.
That's not the point. I always pay my bills/eBay stuff. I already said I should have, that isn't the point I just wanted to point it out.

Quick story on my banning:
Was told to keep calling to see if I can get my limits raised, my DSR was a 4.7. I got it up to a 4.8, called and they said call us on this date (April 2012 I believe) and I did. They checked it, and I'm thinking sweet I'll get my limits raised from 100 to 350 or something. Guy then says I am restricted which means permanent banning. All because I raised my DSR's to 4.8 from 4.7? Obviously I was pissed, so I just didn't care to pay it. Obviously I should have, but thanks for not giving me opinions on the point.

Last edited by nuccionino; 04-16-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Who knows, maybe if you had paid the $56 earlier or right away, they would have been more willing to work with you. Seeing those outstanding fees for so long isn't exactly a good sign in your attempts at a resolution/reinstatement. In that sense, I do think a comment on that timeline is relevant.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
Who knows, maybe if you had paid the $56 earlier or right away, they would have been more willing to work with you. Seeing those outstanding fees for so long isn't exactly a good sign in your attempts at a resolution/reinstatement. In that sense, I do think a comment on that timeline is relevant.
I probably should have mentioned that the first 3 months, I asked if paying it would have any bearing, they said nope. There is a forum dedicated to people banned from eBay, and the horror stories they share is sad. Mine makes some sense, I was below their expectations, but got it to what they wanted, then was banned.

You gotta sit in my shoes, you have no money, no job, and bills are piling up. The only course to sell cards fast was eBay and suddenly it is gone. Am I really gonna pay a $56 bill or just let it sit for a while seeing it doesn't have anything to do with my "banned" status on eBay. That's how people get behind on bills. They need money to survive, screw the phone bill or in this case eBay bill for the moment.

Last edited by nuccionino; 04-16-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hmmm, question is why were your DSR's so consistently low? I have over 184 sales last month, 81 so far this month....In all my selling experience I have 5 stars across the board except 1 ding from a repeat buyer who accidentally clicked wrong rating so I have 5, 5, 5, 4.98(last 12 months shown) with 100% positive feedback...your hurting for money so bad, out of a job, then why are you doing group submissions to get cards graded? Why are you spamming people through PM about other people's legitimate threads trying to cause problems? How about you man up, pay your bill, and start listing your items properly, sending properly(in top loader and bubble mailer and within 24hrs) don't send damaged cards, and be an honest person to deal with! You just flat out described yourself as a scammer! You are scamming EBay out of their rightfully owed money for services THEY PROVIDED YOU!!!

Oh an this months eBay bill $208, quit crying over $56

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 04-16-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
Hmmm, question is why were your DSR's so consistently low? I have over 184 sales last month, 81 so far this month....In all my selling experience I have 5 stars across the board except 1 ding from a repeat buyer who accidentally clicked wrong rating so I have 5, 5, 5, 4.98(last 12 months shown) with 100% positive feedback...your hurting for money so bad, out of a job, then why are you doing group submissions to get cards graded? Why are you spamming people through PM about other people's legitimate threads trying to cause problems? How about you man up, pay your bill, and start listing your items properly, sending properly(in top loader and bubble mailer and within 24hrs) don't send damaged cards, and be an honest person to deal with! You just flat out described yourself as a scammer! You are scamming EBay out of their rightfully owed money for services THEY PROVIDED YOU!!!
Are you serious right now? I'm a scammer for not paying a bill? So I am scamming Sprint for not being able to pay my bill? Is this a joke? First you try to get me banned for something silly, now this. Sorry I wanted peoples opinion on someones prices which a MOD said was a little strange. This was a year ago, learn to read. At the time I had no money, job, etc. You're a joke.

A 4.8 isn't low, but Canada shipping. Every low DSR was from Canada beside one.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
That's not the point. I always pay my bills/eBay stuff. I already said I should have, that isn't the point I just wanted to point it out.

Quick story on my banning:
Was told to keep calling to see if I can get my limits raised, my DSR was a 4.7. I got it up to a 4.8, called and they said call us on this date (April 2012 I believe) and I did. They checked it, and I'm thinking sweet I'll get my limits raised from 100 to 350 or something. Guy then says I am restricted which means permanent banning. All because I raised my DSR's to 4.8 from 4.7? Obviously I was pissed, so I just didn't care to pay it. Obviously I should have, but thanks for not giving me opinions on the point.

No that is the point
Period, end of QQ

You used a service and agreed to the terms and now you want to barter a deal with money that is already theirs ?

The only opinion to give you would be to pay it, be a man about your debt no matter how sore you feel over it. Find another site to sell on or further break their rules and create a new PP address and use tunneling to hide your IP or only use ebay from a cell phone

He was right though, stop crying and move on.
The fact you felt you were OWED and then sad the employee duped you to pay what you already owed and that getting his info would do ANYTHING...you may be too young to use the intrawebz

Another concern...you cannot maintain the SIMPLEST part of the DSR to maintain....should be enough for you to rethink your approach to what matters to people, as the CARD is only a part of it

I know, you do not want to hear this,but from EVERY adult here, it will all break down to the same thing, no matter how nice,rude or veiled they post it.

ALSO
Not being able to pay a bill VS deciding not to...is shifty and you were intending to scam ebay, they just punked you out
Old 04-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

I sold on ebay last year and they debited my bank account the fees into paypal then froze my pp account after debiting the $ and never fully transferring it to ebay they then proceeded to call me 5 times a day saying I owed them another $140 after they debited me and locked it on pp
Old 04-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
No that is the point
Period, end of QQ

You used a service and agreed to the terms and now you want to barter a deal with money that is already theirs ?

The only opinion to give you would be to pay it, be a man about your debt no matter how sore you feel over it. Find another site to sell on or further break their rules and create a new PP address and use tunneling to hide your IP or only use ebay from a cell phone

He was right though, stop crying and move on.
The fact you felt you were OWED and then sad the employee duped you to pay what you already owed and that getting his info would do ANYTHING...you may be too young to use the intrawebz

Another concern...you cannot maintain the SIMPLEST part of the DSR to maintain....should be enough for you to rethink your approach to what matters to people, as the CARD is only a part of it

I know, you do not want to hear this,but from EVERY adult here, it will all break down to the same thing, no matter how nice,rude or veiled they post it.

ALSO
Not being able to pay a bill VS deciding not to...is shifty and you were intending to scam ebay, they just punked you out
I decided not to pay my Sprint bill as well... so I can pay more important bills. That doesn't make me a damn scammer. Are you freaking kidding me. Shipping fast was the issue, but it was to Canada. It could easily be a damn custom issue. I still can't believe people think it is normal to ban someone with a 4.8 aka 96% rating on one star. All others were 4.9 or 5.0's.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I sold on ebay last year and they debited my bank account the fees into paypal then froze my pp account after debiting the $ and never fully transferring it to ebay they then proceeded to call me 5 times a day saying I owed them another $140 after they debited me and locked it on pp
I don't even know why I was charged $56, I know I didn't sell $500 worth of cards.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

Or...you could just not ship to Canada. Problem solved.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Or...you could just not ship to Canada. Problem solved.
That's why it improved. I stopped shipping to Canada and ta-da, went up. The DSR rating was a scam if anything else. A member in Canada bought 6 cards, and left me a 1 on all 6 items for shipping time. That killed it. The ratings should be for the whole transaction, not each one. So it looked like it was 6 bad feedback, when it was 1.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't even know why I was charged $56, I know I didn't sell $500 worth of cards.
Yea that was part of my issue as well that they charge me FVF and other fees for stuff that I was never even paid for and trying to talk to them is like trying to explain to an Afghani that America is trying to help them...
Old 04-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
That's why it improved. I stopped shipping to Canada and ta-da, went up. The DSR rating was a scam if anything else. A member in Canada bought 6 cards, and left me a 1 on all 6 items for shipping time. That killed it. The ratings should be for the whole transaction, not each one. So it looked like it was 6 bad feedback, when it was 1.
That is a BS statement!!! eBay only counts (1) low DSR from a single member from a single transaction against you! Learn your eBay rules before you come here with your lies....and if it was causing you issues why were you allowing international bidding???
Old 04-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
That is a BS statement!!! eBay only counts (1) low DSR from a single member from a single transaction against you! Learn your eBay rules before you come here with your lies....and if it was causing you issues why were you allowing international bidding???
I swear to god, shut up. It was what I saw. This is from 4 years ago the example I have, who knows what changed.

And again, I stopped it when I realized the issue, and ta-da, went up.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawjawjones View Post
Guys, STFU and get off his back. He's obviously in a very rough situation. Hang in there OP.
He's in a rough situation? He refused to pay EBay, is complaining he got banned from eBay for getting low DSR's(detailed seller ratings)...he says he has no money but go research his name and see his name in buying threads and in a BGS submission in which he could of very easily used that to pay EBay or his Sprint bill, a year ago or not, kids like this are what give them a bad rep on these boards. I've dealt with some that are great and you'd have no idea their age, and then there is some where its just obvious.
Closed Thread