Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Do we all agree that Ginger is a tool tho???? And BTW Ginger I dont even collect cards anymore so... I just come on here to harass scmucks like you
Old 04-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
No neg should be given. Ginger never agreed to 25
thanks , but not worried , this guy is part of the group here that is, if you look around they live on this feedback forum

combined danshakespear, avp,and aka batman lol feedback doesn't even equal mine lol

480+ on SCF at 100% in 5 years there . ebay 100% , the bench 100% , tradersretreat 100% . here Blowout 100 % that one recent retaliation neg ,I was told will be removed

l

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-19-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
almost but not quite. This might not be neg worthy. I never saw him say yeah ill take it for 25 and wihout that you really dont have a case. Sorry bud I can see where you may have misunderstood and thought there was a deal. But in my opinion there wasnt
Hate to say it, but I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
feelings have been mutual for awhile now , as your opinion and others like you are well not that important to me

as this is cards boys and girls , for those who take it or make it personal, maybe should go see a shrink
I couldn't care less what you think of me, but read what you told him and then tell me you wouldn't be the slightest bit upset if a potential buyer left you hanging. You led him to believe you were double checking paypal, which you should have checked before entering discussions on the card and mentioning that you would buy the ebay card for $25 if he couldn't beat that price.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Do we all agree that Ginger is a tool tho???? And BTW Ginger I dont even collect cards anymore so... I just come on here to harass scmucks like you
yup I know that , that is why your opinion and few others here really doesn't matter to me either way
Old 04-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

What is so hard about saying what you mean and replying to messages?

Judging just by the messages, no I don't personally think a deal was in place. Did Gingercards lead you to believe that a deal would be complete if he had the paypal? I think so yes and I think he should have had the courtesy to reply back either asking if it was okay to take the card and wait until he had paypal, or simply say, sorry I don't have the paypal.

So yeah, no deal was agreed on, but Gingercards handled it completely the wrong way.

(Also, IMO, once one party gives a price and the other party agrees on that price, I think that constitutes a deal and appropriate feedback should be left if the deal isn't completed for whatever reason.)
Old 04-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Hate to say it, but I agree.

I couldn't care less what you think of me, but read what you told him and then tell me you wouldn't be the slightest bit upset if a potential buyer left you hanging. You led him to believe you were double checking paypal, which you should have checked before entering discussions on the card and mentioning that you would buy the ebay card for $25 if he couldn't beat that price.
I don't have to read ,lol

I am one who was in the talks ,are you for real lol

I said give me a few I will see if I have the paypal , then off for the night next day replied to message saying I don't have paypal and never agreed at all to buy

and you need to read I never said I would buy for $25 , I was still complaining about recent sale and what I would pay , so you and the others can take you thoughts ,opinions , and obvious need to dislike my ways ,which is none of your business anyways lol

but you can take all your feelings and opinions and just keep them as your wasting time ,and effort

it is about cards , it is not about if I like you or if you like me ,

you don't even live near me or never met me and you pass judgement on card conversation LMAO good luck with that
Old 04-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Nvm..........

Last edited by AP4MVP; 04-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #33 (permalink)

Ok so some say deal some say sort of deal. I can say if i told someone i'd do 25.00 and then check my paypal i would have sent. Not pull something like this from the way i see it he waited to reply in hopes i would take 20 today. I bet you if i said 20.00 today he would have Paypal.Also i don't live on the feedback forum if someone deals with me and says stuff the way you did then unless you say i'm going to pass its a deal . so take it the way you want Ginger but you made a deal then backed out because you wanted it cheaper.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Ok so some say deal some say sort of deal. I can say if i told someone i'd do 25.00 and then check my paypal i would have sent. Not pull something like this from the way i see it he waited to reply in hopes i would take 20 today. I bet you if i said 20.00 today he would have Paypal.
go ahead say $20

I don't have it period , and wouldn't buy from you now even if I did

pretty simple , as I explained , when I said I would check my paypal I never came back and said anything else , was off for the night

today when you sent message ,I said then I didn't have the paypal and also didn't want the card for $25

you made thread

here we are now , you might as well join the crew here on your thread that obviously does not like me for their reasons

but I never once said to you I WILL BUY SENDING THE MONEY NOW

never happen friend , so put it up for $20 someone else may buy t from you ,good luck
Old 04-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Ok so some say deal some say sort of deal. I can say if i told someone i'd do 25.00 and then check my paypal i would have sent.
He never told you he would do $25.00. Re-read the message:

Quote:
wow , didn't realize it was one that expensive , that is super highend for barron lol but I haven't really looked his stuff up since chrome was released and I pulled his auto lol , not being a bucs fan I looked to off it and found out at that time it really was onloy worth like 5 bucks if that lol
give me a few minutes want to check my paypal ,bought a lot today between here and ebay ,
be back in few
Now, he sure as hell did IMPLY that if he had paypal that a deal would be in place, but those exact words weren't spoken (er... typed). I feel like you were led on and you were also done wrong, but you can't say that a deal was ever officially in place.

We can both agree though that it is a terrible way to do business.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

in before mass bannings and impending lock.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
He never told you he would do $25.00. Re-read the message:

Now, he sure as hell did IMPLY that if he had paypal that a deal would be in place, but those exact words weren't spoken (er... typed). I feel like you were led on and you were also done wrong, but you can't say that a deal was ever officially in place.

We can both agree though that it is a terrible way to do business.
But that's perfectly ok because he doesn't care what others think of him...........until he's pissed off one to many people and no one else wants to conduct business with him/her because of the holier than thou attitude.

If someone else had used those exact words trying to purchase a card off of ginger there would be a 10 page thread with ginger stating how much of a bad trader the other person was.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I second this.
lol , this guy banned from Ebay for not paying his bill and thinks he can comment about me not buying a card I never said I would ,lol

also for those who haven't read

I didn't come back online and reply to him , that night after last message read

let me check to see if I have the paypal

( bombing in Boston on Lockdown ) people dead , shootouts , more bombing and just kaos here in this area and you think I care about cards or the opinions of a few tools on how you or others think everyone should handle their property or business practices , who are you ?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

But its shim doing it so its OK... right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
But that's perfectly ok because he doesn't care what others think of him...........until he's pissed off one to many people and no one else wants to conduct business with him/her because of the holier than thou attitude.

If someone else had used those exact words trying to purchase a card off of ginger there would be a 10 page thread with ginger stating how much of a bad trader the other person was.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lol , this guy banned from Ebay for not paying his bill and thinks he can comment about me not buying a card I never said I would ,lol

( bombing in Boston on Lockdown ) people dead , shootouts , more bombing and just kaos here in this area and you think I care about cards or the opinions of a few tools on how you or others think everyone should handle their property or business practices , who are you ?
isnt calling someone the name they literally just called you like some 3rd grade stuff?? Maturity level speaks volumes about character. So its clear you have none.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
you think I care about cards or the opinions of a few tools on how you or others think everyone should handle their property or business practices , who are you ?
I would hope you care since those "tools" are who are hoping to do business with.

Very serious question, even if you could care less about anyone here, don't you think that it would serve you well in a business sense to at least appear to respect the people you are trying to do business with?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I'm doing fine on eBay actually, thanks!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
I would hope you care since those "tools" are who are hoping to do business with.

Very serious question, even if you could care less about anyone here, don't you think that it would serve you well in a business sense to at least appear to respect the people you are trying to do business with?
tools is the word they used ,only returning the favor

as for future business with me , again welcome it from anyone it is about cards , not about if I like you or not , or if you like me or not

either of us are not on the cards lol

as to your question , wouldn't you think it reasonable to approach someone with respect if your expecting it in return , many who know me will tell you and everyone one else ,how reasonable ,nice, calm, respectful person I am , but again this is about cards , so even in conversation private or public , it is about cards ,
so with that said if your nice to me I am nice to you , if your respectful and reasonable ,I am same way with you

if your any other way than decent then I am the same way to you

my feedback , cards , and previous deals are my reputation , NOT what others think my personality is like since NOT 1 has ever met me in person

do I say I know you , judge you , make comments in your threads about your prices or ways of doing things ?? never not once , you catch me here defending myself against the same ones everytime who are desperately trying to find something to run with on me lol

CARDS , so until someone has a problem with a deal done with me , a card I gave or sent , then really, how does anything else matter
Old 04-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm doing fine on eBay actually, thanks!
your welcome , good to see you paid your bill , congrads and right thing to do

but making judgements or comments on someone you never met is wrong thing to do
Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
your welcome , good to see you paid your bill , congrads and right thing to do

but making judgements or comments on someone you never met is wrong thing to do
Yet you can? Listen to yourself. I tried dealing with you and you overvalued your cards and undervalued mine. I was just agreeing with someone with the same issues.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
my feedback , cards , and previous deals are my reputation , NOT what others think my personality is like since NOT 1 has ever met me in person

do I say I know you , judge you , make comments in your threads about your prices or ways of doing things ?? never not once , you catch me here defending myself against the same ones everytime who are desperately trying to find something to run with on me lol

CARDS , so until someone has a problem with a deal done with me , a card I gave or sent , then really, how does anything else matter
That's fair, and I do agree that the only real thing that matters is whether your word is good and can be trusted. I would rather have someone with a bad attitude (not saying you have a bad attitude) who's word is his or her bond than someone who will smile to my face while stabbing me in the back.

That being said, though, can you at least see how the OP would feel like he was led on by you? You were talking about a price for a card and once he gave you a price, your response was (to paraphrase) "Let me check my paypal." Can you see how that would make someone think that you intended to purchase the card if you had the paypal funds?

To your point about it only being about cards and not your personality, I have found that if you are a genuinely nice person to others, they extend to you more respect and leeway when something seems to have gone wrong. I understand that not everyone wants to be buddy-buddy with everyone else, but it does seem that you tend to be more confrontational than you need to be at times.

Again, not trying to attack you or anything. Just giving you my opinions.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #47 (permalink)

so until someone has a problem with a deal done with me , a card I gave or sent , then really, how does anything else matter

Someone did have a problem with you. It is apparent now that it was a misunderstanding, but instead of acting like an adult you come in here calling everyone a tool and tell the OP he's just whining and to get over it.

You could've came in and said "sorry about the mix-up. I could've worded it differently or got back to you sooner. I'll try to be more clear next time".

Even if you don't think you were in the wrong you can still act like an adult.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Yet you can? Listen to yourself. I tried dealing with you and you overvalued your cards and undervalued mine. I was just agreeing with someone with the same issues.
that is all good and not always will everyone agree on things , here it is just about cards ,but to take a step beyond is not needed , like a few do here ( not saying you )

,but that's neither here nor there , as we all try our hardest to get the most out of our cards and you and everyone else is trying to tell me that's wrong , not your cards and I don't tell you what do to with yours and talk about it is just talking , so even if we can't see eye to eye , no need to hold grudge or think things are impossible ,

also all it takes is reasonable discussion , or complete denial in saying not interested
but to get upset on conversation about cards and what someone wants for them is well wrong , better is to just make offer and get yes or no from there

yet some think it is about who you are or how you do things they disagree with

who cares , not their cards ,their money , and they don't even know me
Old 04-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
if you don't find a card you like I would be a buyer but not at $30 as that is over Ebay , average is more like $24 , last sold for less at $23 ,few others alot less at $18 and $16 etc , only one for $36 recently , so if you can come down to tad below ebay average I can buy right now, also do you have a scan of your ridely please , how is the back of the card also ? #D to 99 yes ?

..._dmd=1 | eBay
Can see both sides of this. Ginger sure seems to be picking out the card desired and negotiating down to 25, on the other hand there is no clear cut "I'll take it"

But lets forget all that and look at this

"if you can come down to a tad below ebay average I can buy right now." which means either the above statement is untrue, or that sorry I dont have enough paypal is untrue.

Either you CAN buy right now, or you CANT.
Both cannot be simultaneously true.

So regardless of whether or not ginger agreed to the deal,
Saying I can buy right now, negotiating prices, choosing which card you prefer,
and then claiming to not be in a position to buy
shows no respect for the other persons time.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 04-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
That's fair, and I do agree that the only real thing that matters is whether your word is good and can be trusted. I would rather have someone with a bad attitude (not saying you have a bad attitude) who's word is his or her bond than someone who will smile to my face while stabbing me in the back.

That being said, though, can you at least see how the OP would feel like he was led on by you? You were talking about a price for a card and once he gave you a price, your response was (to paraphrase) "Let me check my paypal." Can you see how that would make someone think that you intended to purchase the card if you had the paypal funds?

To your point about it only being about cards and not your personality, I have found that if you are a genuinely nice person to others, they extend to you more respect and leeway when something seems to have gone wrong. I understand that not everyone wants to be buddy-buddy with everyone else, but it does seem that you tend to be more confrontational than you need to be at times.

Again, not trying to attack you or anything. Just giving you my opinions.
agree with you 100% and the confrontational you see is more on defensive actions ,

I don't initiate trouble , or my opinion on someone unless I am provoked and yes I am respectful and nice to those who give the same in return

have an additude , be rude , make judgements about me in any way , well you get same in return

and yes I haven't denied where he could of assumed as I said let me check my paypal , I bought a lot on here and Ebay

so if you got this message , what would you think if you didn't hear back that night or didn't try to contact again after not hearing back for a hour or so ?

you would think either I don't have the money and was rude and not curtious with at least replying back and saying so

I agree with that and in my defense I did say I did not come back online or reply back to him after that last message

I also agree with you that if I did have the paypal as I am a Patriots fan and I think everyone knows that

I would have bought the card
Closed Thread