Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
that is all good and not always will everyone agree on things , here it is just about cards ,but to take a step beyond is not needed , like a few do here ( not saying you )

,but that's neither here nor there , as we all try our hardest to get the most out of our cards and you and everyone else is trying to tell me that's wrong , not your cards and I don't tell you what do to with yours and talk about it is just talking , so even if we can't see eye to eye , no need to hold grudge or think things are impossible ,

also all it takes is reasonable discussion , or complete denial in saying not interested
but to get upset on conversation about cards and what someone wants for them is well wrong , better is to just make offer and get yes or no from there

yet some think it is about who you are or how you do things they disagree with

who cares , not their cards ,their money , and they don't even know me
Life doesn't revolve around you. You don't know me yet you tell me to pay my bills. Are you kidding me right now? You want everyone to stop attacking you? Then don't attack back... that simple.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #52 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
agree with you 100% and the confrontational you see is more on defensive actions ,

I don't initiate trouble , or my opinion on someone unless I am provoked and yes I am respectful and nice to those who give the same in return

have an additude , be rude , make judgements about me in any way , well you get same in return

and yes I haven't denied where he could of assumed as I said let me check my paypal , I bought a lot on here and Ebay

so if you got this message , what would you think if you didn't hear back that night or didn't try to contact again after not hearing back for a hour or so ?

you would think either I don't have the money and was rude and not curtious with at least replying back and saying so

I agree with that and in my defense I did say I did not come back online or reply back to him after that last message

I also agree with you that if I did have the paypal as I am a Patriots fan and I think everyone knows that

I would have bought the card
One of the hardest things to take from an online conversation is tone. Sometimes people come across as more harsh or maybe the sarcasm isn't seen.

I alway try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and never assume they are tying to be malicious with their comments. I have read a little of you other thread, and agree that a lot of people attack you unnecessarily. It really isn't that hard to give an opinion without attack the person or insulting them.

Communication is definitely the key to pretty much everything online (and offline too). We can just chalk this up as a misunderstanding and move on without feeling the need to attack anyone personally (though it doesn't seem that it is ever that easy).
Old 04-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #53 (permalink)

So some are saying no deal. That's fine I don't see that the kid says one thing then waits hoping I'll drop price good luck finding one on the bay for cheaper. I have never had someone tell me. Checking PayPal without a reply to say yay or nah. So I thought done deal and you got busy. But today after your last post of 20 offer shows you were trying to get cheaper. Now with all the other people coming out looks like your a bad person to deal with.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #54 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
You want everyone to stop attacking you? Then don't attack back... that simple.
Honestly that goes both ways though. Everyone here seem to be in attack mode when talking to this member. Despite what you may think of them or how they have handled themselves before, all it takes if for the other party to "be the bigger man" so to speak and not engage in the behavior at all.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
Honestly that goes both ways though. Everyone here seem to be in attack mode when talking to this member. Despite what you may think of them or how they have handled themselves before, all it takes if for the other party to "be the bigger man" so to speak and not engage in the behavior at all.
I just laugh when all I was saying is I had problems dealing with ginger as well, not a big deal, just echoing, and then I hear, "Oh why don't you pay you bills." Followed by, "You guys don't know me."

I mean really? Really?

Clearly no negative is needed here, but poor job handling it gingerscards.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I just laugh when all I was saying is I had problems dealing with ginger as well, not a big deal, just echoing, and then I hear, "Oh why don't you pay you bills." Followed by, "You guys don't know me."

I mean really? Really?

Clearly no negative is needed here, but poor job handling it gingerscards.
again opinions

and you had a thread saying you didn't pay your bills , and you don't know me

and this member could of handle it better by PM but instead and as usual same members jump on board the against ginger train

if no one can understand that it is about cards ,then I can say no more about

as I don't go around insisting to others how they should do thing , if I know them personally or at all

I also don't go around posting on every thread my thoughts anf feelings about that person , I defend my self against a small few

if no one likes it , too bad, again about cards this is a card tradesite right ?

assuming tone , additude, who someone is , on typed words or responses , good luck with that ,as you will be wrong more time than your right.

I am attacked , I attack back , your in my face , I am right back at you

your nice ,reasonable and respectful you will be shocked lol , to find out I am the same way to you
Closed Thread