Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,310
Default gingerscards back out of agreed apon deal

Ok had a deal in place with gingerscards for a Ridley Topps Chrome Ref for 25.00 went back and forth on price. He said 25.00 i said yes to it. He then pm's back let me check paypal since i spent alot today and then never responds. this was the past weekend. So i send a message yesterday no reply. Then today i get a reply of not paying 30.00 . I reply back said we had a deal for 25.00 . Get another reply of not paying 25.00 the last one sold for 16.00 and one before for 13.00 i'll do 20.00 . I now said no and ended talks . Just not something you should do. Should i leave a neg or since money was never exchanged leave it to this post. ?
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,274
Default

Its frustrating, but no $ exchanged hands or anything like that. I think a neg would be extreme in this situation.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,310
Default

I thought the same . Just ticks me off when you have a deal and then he wants to try and lower the price a few days later.
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,521
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

All you can really do is post your frustrations - not feedback worthy - but I understand where you are coming from.
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is online now  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
bjs852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Former Female Member
Posts: 1,645
Default

Neg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
//s244.photobucket.com/user/bjs852/library/?sort=3&page=1
“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
― John Wayne
bjs852 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Long Island
Posts: 869
Default

i tried to deal with gingercards in the past, wasn't even worth it. Wants cards 60% below ebay and then lists everything they are selling way above ebay. Obviously thats a common theme around here but in this case it wasn't even worth bothering with
__________________
Buying: Mid-High End Chrome Auto's
Numba1yankeefan is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,091
Default

Not surprised

__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,310
Default

Well nice to know its not just me that has issues with him .
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

if they offered a price and you agreed and sent paypal info. That is definently an agreed deal. Like eBay, once you make an offer, if the seller accepts, it is a deal. Neg them and move on.
JamiMadrox is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
jeg2315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,957
Default

No feedback should be left, as a deal was never finalized and money/goods were never exchanged. (Different from a deal being "in place," though this is getting into semantics.)

It's definitely a fine line. People shouldn't work on assumptions as to when a deal is "done."

Last edited by jeg2315; 04-19-2013 at 05:14 PM.
jeg2315 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 9,346
Default

deal was never agreed ON,

I said I had to check if I had the paypal and I didn't have the paypal .

I also never replied after he offer it for $25 and whole time I was saying the price is higher than last sold on ebay , as he was asking $30 in the talks at that point

I NEVER AGREED TO A DEAL AND EVEN SAID THAT TO OP

so to start a thread is ludicrious, whining like a kid because I didn't buy your card , grow up

also last night I wasn't online as I was busy with what is locally happening in my area Boston ,

so keep your Ridley , put me on your ignore list and have a nice day

as for the rest of you on this thread ,

you know how I feel about you and visa versa ,don't care ,don't need you and not interested at all in anything you say or feel , never done deals with anyone of you!

AND NEVER WILL
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/vixcards/library/?sort=6&page=1
gingerscards is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,081
Default

Screen shot of PMs would help...
bigzig is online now  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 9,346
Default

will say one last thing before posting PM messages


it is up to me how and when I spend my money and I never agreed to BUY this CARD

all PM messages below

quote gingersportscards

missed that and never once did we come to a deal as I have never said yes I will take it ? I said I like and wanted it , but was not good with the price , $25 is little better but still not what I will pay , just so you know here is what last one sold for on Ebay as Ridley is not in high demand , now I don't want it for $15 , but $20 I would do , I also don't have the paypal right now and wont until later tonight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-C...p2047675.l2557


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Remember we came to a 25.00 deal ? its lower in this message with my paypal erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
oh sorry thought I did reply , I do like the one I picked but am not near your asking price , $30 is just to much over what I can buy one for on ebay simply put . I would trade but not buy at that price sorry


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
I'm guessing no reply to me your no longer intrested in the card?



Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
nice ,those are sweet , love the military scheme


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Both were the Camo auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
wow , didn't realize it was one that expensive , that is super highend for barron lol but I haven't really looked his stuff up since chrome was released and I pulled his auto lol , not being a bucs fan I looked to off it and found out at that time it really was onloy worth like 5 bucks if that lol
give me a few minutes want to check my paypal ,bought a lot today between here and ebay ,
be back in few


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
The 1st Barron cost me 59.00 lol so they really helped . The second Barron was 22.00 I'll go ahead and do 25.00 on it .

My paypal is
erniedow@yahoo.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
I like the one on the bottom , the auto isn't as streaky and not off the card left as much , but honestly , I can get one as nice off ebay for $25 dlvd , if you cant beat that price then I will just buy that one , thanks , and BTW , you made out huge getting 2 ridleys in replacement for the worthless mark baron , so feel fortunate lol it doesn't happen often that way with replacements , 80% of time it is the opposite you get someone like barron for a replacement lol
lmk I will buy the ridley but only if priced right thank you


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
added a pic to the post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
yup, and good luck thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
i checked ebay not much there at the moment . But i said after paypla fees and shipping it would be about 25.00 i make. But no biggie like i said i'll send to COMC and get more when the season starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
understood it happens , and I will have to pass on the ridley I can not olny get cheaper on ebay dlvd ,but shipping is only $3 if that with tracking for one card 3oz ,
but thanks for offer , if you wait until season starts then you may get $30 , good luck and thanks for your time


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Np on Luck wasn't sure what it went for lately. The best i will do on the Ridley will be 30.00 cause i lose money on paypal then on shipping so that will bring it down to around 25.00 . If its a no on it no biggie i'll be shipping one to COMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
cool like to see scan and sorry but the Luck sp is way out of range and at beckett anyways , but for info it sells for $80 + and in now way tradeable for the ridley , and did you get message with current ebay sales and listings of that card ? I be a buyer as trade probably wont work , and I will only buy below Ebay or simply just go there and get my ebay bucks and all ,


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
I'll get a scan later tonight . Its/99 the one card i saw i could use is the Luck Chrome Variation. Building that set slowly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
if you don't find a card you like I would be a buyer but not at $30 as that is over Ebay , average is more like $24 , last sold for less at $23 ,few others alot less at $18 and $16 etc , only one for $36 recently , so if you can come down to tad below ebay average I can buy right now , also do you have a scan of your ridely please , how is the back of the card also ? #D to 99 yes ?

..._dmd=1 | eBay
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/vixcards/library/?sort=6&page=1

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-19-2013 at 05:21 PM.
gingerscards is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Ok had a deal in place with gingerscards for a Ridley Topps Chrome Ref for 25.00 went back and forth on price. He said 25.00 i said yes to it. He then pm's back let me check paypal since i spent alot today and then never responds. this was the past weekend. So i send a message yesterday no reply. Then today i get a reply of not paying 30.00 . I reply back said we had a deal for 25.00 . Get another reply of not paying 25.00 the last one sold for 16.00 and one before for 13.00 i'll do 20.00 . I now said no and ended talks . Just not something you should do. Should i leave a neg or since money was never exchanged leave it to this post. ?
If bolder area is true then a neg should be warranted.

If I'm selling something and a person says they will take it, they better pay or I'm negging them.


Do you have the pm saved where he/she says they will take it? Or can prove in a thread where they say they will take it?
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba1yankeefan View Post
i tried to deal with gingercards in the past, wasn't even worth it. Wants cards 60% below ebay and then lists everything they are selling way above ebay. Obviously thats a common theme around here but in this case it wasn't even worth bothering with
I second this.
nuccionino is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,310
Default

So you posting the bold area's is not confirmation wow ? You never one said after the checking my paypal you didn't want then today you come back with i'll do it for 20.00 .

quote gingersportscards

missed that and never once did we come to a deal as I have never said yes I will take it ? I said I like and wanted it , but was not good with the price , $25 is little better but still not what I will pay , just so you know here is what last one sold for on Ebay as Ridley is not in high demand , now I don't want it for $15 , but $20 I would do , I also don't have the paypal right now and wont until later tonight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-C...p2047675.l2557


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Remember we came to a 25.00 deal ? its lower in this message with my paypal erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
oh sorry thought I did reply , I do like the one I picked but am not near your asking price , $30 is just to much over what I can buy one for on ebay simply put . I would trade but not buy at that price sorry


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
I'm guessing no reply to me your no longer intrested in the card?



Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
nice ,those are sweet , love the military scheme


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Both were the Camo auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
wow , didn't realize it was one that expensive , that is super highend for barron lol but I haven't really looked his stuff up since chrome was released and I pulled his auto lol , not being a bucs fan I looked to off it and found out at that time it really was onloy worth like 5 bucks if that lol
give me a few minutes want to check my paypal ,bought a lot today between here and ebay ,
be back in few


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
The 1st Barron cost me 59.00 lol so they really helped . The second Barron was 22.00 I'll go ahead and do 25.00 on it .

My paypal is
erniedow@yahoo.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
I like the one on the bottom , the auto isn't as streaky and not off the card left as much , but honestly , I can get one as nice off ebay for $25 dlvd , if you cant beat that price then I will just buy that one , thanks , and BTW , you made out huge getting 2 ridleys in replacement for the worthless mark baron , so feel fortunate lol it doesn't happen often that way with replacements , 80% of time it is the opposite you get someone like barron for a replacement lol
lmk I will buy the ridley but only if priced right thank you


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
added a pic to the post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
yup, and good luck thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
i checked ebay not much there at the moment . But i said after paypla fees and shipping it would be about 25.00 i make. But no biggie like i said i'll send to COMC and get more when the season starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
understood it happens , and I will have to pass on the ridley I can not olny get cheaper on ebay dlvd ,but shipping is only $3 if that with tracking for one card 3oz ,
but thanks for offer , if you wait until season starts then you may get $30 , good luck and thanks for your time


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Np on Luck wasn't sure what it went for lately. The best i will do on the Ridley will be 30.00 cause i lose money on paypal then on shipping so that will bring it down to around 25.00 . If its a no on it no biggie i'll be shipping one to COMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
cool like to see scan and sorry but the Luck sp is way out of range and at beckett anyways , but for info it sells for $80 + and in now way tradeable for the ridley , and did you get message with current ebay sales and listings of that card ? I be a buyer as trade probably wont work , and I will only buy below Ebay or simply just go there and get my ebay bucks and all ,


Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
I'll get a scan later tonight . Its/99 the one card i saw i could use is the Luck Chrome Variation. Building that set slowly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
if you don't find a card you like I would be a buyer but not at $30 as that is over Ebay , average is more like $24 , last sold for less at $23 ,few others alot less at $18 and $16 etc , only one for $36 recently , so if you can come down to tad below ebay average I can buy right now , also do you have a scan of your ridely please , how is the back of the card also ? #D to 99 yes ?

..._dmd=1 | eBay[/QUOTE]
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 9,346
Default

I said let me check my paypal and be back in a few minutes , I never came back that night and I didn't have the paypal , today I even said same thing , and guess what you don't get is I never said I am buying that card right now , I never said send me your paypal , you insisted from the get go ,
I never said I will send paypal right now
I never said or agreed to buying the card , I left it at, let me check to see if I do have the money and I didn't have it and you got told that the next day ,today
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/vixcards/library/?sort=6&page=1
gingerscards is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,130
Default



/thread
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

almost but not quite. This might not be neg worthy. I never saw him say yeah ill take it for 25 and wihout that you really dont have a case. Sorry bud I can see where you may have misunderstood and thought there was a deal. But in my opinion there wasnt
JamiMadrox is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

This, above all else, makes you a complete tool.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
deal was never agreed ON,

I said I had to check if I had the paypal and I didn't have the paypal .

I also never replied after he offer it for $25 and whole time I was saying the price is higher than last sold on ebay , as he was asking $30 in the talks at that point

I NEVER AGREED TO A DEAL AND EVEN SAID THAT TO OP

so to start a thread is ludicrious, whining like a kid because I didn't buy your card , grow up

also last night I wasn't online as I was busy with what is locally happening in my area Boston ,

so keep your Ridley , put me on your ignore list and have a nice day

as for the rest of you on this thread ,

you know how I feel about you and visa versa ,don't care ,don't need you and not interested at all in anything you say or feel , never done deals with anyone of you!

AND NEVER WILL
JamiMadrox is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
jeg2315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,957
Default

After seeing the PMs, ginger never did reply clearly in agreement after the OP said $25 and sent his PayPal.

Not that ginger is helping himself in terms of general perception. Burning bridges left and right. (I have done a deal with him before, actually.)
jeg2315 is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 9,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
This, above all else, makes you a complete tool.
feelings have been mutual for awhile now , as your opinion and others like you are well not that important to me

as this is cards boys and girls , for those who take it or make it personal, maybe should go see a shrink
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/vixcards/library/?sort=6&page=1
gingerscards is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 9,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
After seeing the PMs, ginger never did reply clearly in agreement after the OP said $25 and sent his PayPal.

Not that ginger is helping himself in terms of general perception. Burning bridges left and right. (I have done a deal with him before, actually.)
I hear you here but , if for one moment you think it matters as these bridges are individual ones at those who feel it is needed to harass ,comment and give opinions on me and how I handle my business ,money or property

again it is about cards and even if I price things high I always put best offer and well people buy from me and are very happy , must be they are a only interested in the card(s) and make offers and not comments

you are decent and respectful to me then I am to you ,

your are demanding ,rude ,or no respect at all then you get the same ,plain and simple

don't know where others think they have the right to judge someone via the internet or insist they know what is better or how it should be

Cards , that is what this site is a Card tradesite , buy , sell , trade , talk Cards , nothing else
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
http://s718.photobucket.com/user/vixcards/library/?sort=6&page=1
gingerscards is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,309
Default

Nvm.........

Last edited by AP4MVP; 04-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.
AP4MVP is offline  
Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,601
Default

No neg should be given. Ginger never agreed to 25
bdiddy49601 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.