Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default gingerscards back out of agreed apon deal

Ok had a deal in place with gingerscards for a Ridley Topps Chrome Ref for 25.00 went back and forth on price. He said 25.00 i said yes to it. He then pm's back let me check paypal since i spent alot today and then never responds. this was the past weekend. So i send a message yesterday no reply. Then today i get a reply of not paying 30.00 . I reply back said we had a deal for 25.00 . Get another reply of not paying 25.00 the last one sold for 16.00 and one before for 13.00 i'll do 20.00 . I now said no and ended talks . Just not something you should do. Should i leave a neg or since money was never exchanged leave it to this post. ?
Old 04-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Its frustrating, but no $ exchanged hands or anything like that. I think a neg would be extreme in this situation.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

I thought the same . Just ticks me off when you have a deal and then he wants to try and lower the price a few days later.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

All you can really do is post your frustrations - not feedback worthy - but I understand where you are coming from.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

i tried to deal with gingercards in the past, wasn't even worth it. Wants cards 60% below ebay and then lists everything they are selling way above ebay. Obviously thats a common theme around here but in this case it wasn't even worth bothering with
Old 04-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Not surprised

Old 04-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Well nice to know its not just me that has issues with him .
Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

if they offered a price and you agreed and sent paypal info. That is definently an agreed deal. Like eBay, once you make an offer, if the seller accepts, it is a deal. Neg them and move on.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

No feedback should be left, as a deal was never finalized and money/goods were never exchanged. (Different from a deal being "in place," though this is getting into semantics.)

It's definitely a fine line. People shouldn't work on assumptions as to when a deal is "done."

Last edited by jeg2315; 04-19-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

deal was never agreed ON,

I said I had to check if I had the paypal and I didn't have the paypal .

I also never replied after he offer it for $25 and whole time I was saying the price is higher than last sold on ebay , as he was asking $30 in the talks at that point

I NEVER AGREED TO A DEAL AND EVEN SAID THAT TO OP

so to start a thread is ludicrious, whining like a kid because I didn't buy your card , grow up

also last night I wasn't online as I was busy with what is locally happening in my area Boston ,

so keep your Ridley , put me on your ignore list and have a nice day

as for the rest of you on this thread ,

you know how I feel about you and visa versa ,don't care ,don't need you and not interested at all in anything you say or feel , never done deals with anyone of you!

AND NEVER WILL
Old 04-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Screen shot of PMs would help...
Old 04-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

will say one last thing before posting PM messages

it is up to me how and when I spend my money and I never agreed to BUY this CARD

all PM messages below

quote gingersportscards

missed that and never once did we come to a deal as I have never said yes I will take it ? I said I like and wanted it , but was not good with the price , $25 is little better but still not what I will pay , just so you know here is what last one sold for on Ebay as Ridley is not in high demand , now I don't want it for $15 , but $20 I would do , I also don't have the paypal right now and wont until later tonight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-C...p2047675.l2557

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren
Remember we came to a 25.00 deal ? its lower in this message with my paypal erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
oh sorry thought I did reply , I do like the one I picked but am not near your asking price , $30 is just to much over what I can buy one for on ebay simply put . I would trade but not buy at that price sorry

Quote:
I'm guessing no reply to me your no longer intrested in the card?

Quote:
nice ,those are sweet , love the military scheme

Quote:
Both were the Camo auto
Quote:
wow , didn't realize it was one that expensive , that is super highend for barron lol but I haven't really looked his stuff up since chrome was released and I pulled his auto lol , not being a bucs fan I looked to off it and found out at that time it really was onloy worth like 5 bucks if that lol
give me a few minutes want to check my paypal ,bought a lot today between here and ebay ,
be back in few

Quote:
The 1st Barron cost me 59.00 lol so they really helped . The second Barron was 22.00 I'll go ahead and do 25.00 on it .

My paypal is
erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
I like the one on the bottom , the auto isn't as streaky and not off the card left as much , but honestly , I can get one as nice off ebay for $25 dlvd , if you cant beat that price then I will just buy that one , thanks , and BTW , you made out huge getting 2 ridleys in replacement for the worthless mark baron , so feel fortunate lol it doesn't happen often that way with replacements , 80% of time it is the opposite you get someone like barron for a replacement lol
lmk I will buy the ridley but only if priced right thank you

Quote:
added a pic to the post
Quote:
yup, and good luck thanks

Quote:
i checked ebay not much there at the moment . But i said after paypla fees and shipping it would be about 25.00 i make. But no biggie like i said i'll send to COMC and get more when the season starts.
Quote:
understood it happens , and I will have to pass on the ridley I can not olny get cheaper on ebay dlvd ,but shipping is only $3 if that with tracking for one card 3oz ,
but thanks for offer , if you wait until season starts then you may get $30 , good luck and thanks for your time

Quote:
Np on Luck wasn't sure what it went for lately. The best i will do on the Ridley will be 30.00 cause i lose money on paypal then on shipping so that will bring it down to around 25.00 . If its a no on it no biggie i'll be shipping one to COMC

Quote:
cool like to see scan and sorry but the Luck sp is way out of range and at beckett anyways , but for info it sells for $80 + and in now way tradeable for the ridley , and did you get message with current ebay sales and listings of that card ? I be a buyer as trade probably wont work , and I will only buy below Ebay or simply just go there and get my ebay bucks and all ,

Quote:
I'll get a scan later tonight . Its/99 the one card i saw i could use is the Luck Chrome Variation. Building that set slowly.

Quote:
if you don't find a card you like I would be a buyer but not at $30 as that is over Ebay , average is more like $24 , last sold for less at $23 ,few others alot less at $18 and $16 etc , only one for $36 recently , so if you can come down to tad below ebay average I can buy right now , also do you have a scan of your ridely please , how is the back of the card also ? #D to 99 yes ?

..._dmd=1 | eBay

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-19-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Ok had a deal in place with gingerscards for a Ridley Topps Chrome Ref for 25.00 went back and forth on price. He said 25.00 i said yes to it. He then pm's back let me check paypal since i spent alot today and then never responds. this was the past weekend. So i send a message yesterday no reply. Then today i get a reply of not paying 30.00 . I reply back said we had a deal for 25.00 . Get another reply of not paying 25.00 the last one sold for 16.00 and one before for 13.00 i'll do 20.00 . I now said no and ended talks . Just not something you should do. Should i leave a neg or since money was never exchanged leave it to this post. ?
If bolder area is true then a neg should be warranted.

If I'm selling something and a person says they will take it, they better pay or I'm negging them.

Do you have the pm saved where he/she says they will take it? Or can prove in a thread where they say they will take it?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba1yankeefan View Post
i tried to deal with gingercards in the past, wasn't even worth it. Wants cards 60% below ebay and then lists everything they are selling way above ebay. Obviously thats a common theme around here but in this case it wasn't even worth bothering with
I second this.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

So you posting the bold area's is not confirmation wow ? You never one said after the checking my paypal you didn't want then today you come back with i'll do it for 20.00 .

quote gingersportscards

missed that and never once did we come to a deal as I have never said yes I will take it ? I said I like and wanted it , but was not good with the price , $25 is little better but still not what I will pay , just so you know here is what last one sold for on Ebay as Ridley is not in high demand , now I don't want it for $15 , but $20 I would do , I also don't have the paypal right now and wont until later tonight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-C...p2047675.l2557

Quote:
Remember we came to a 25.00 deal ? its lower in this message with my paypal erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
oh sorry thought I did reply , I do like the one I picked but am not near your asking price , $30 is just to much over what I can buy one for on ebay simply put . I would trade but not buy at that price sorry

Quote:
I'm guessing no reply to me your no longer intrested in the card?

Quote:
nice ,those are sweet , love the military scheme

Quote:
Both were the Camo auto
Quote:
wow , didn't realize it was one that expensive , that is super highend for barron lol but I haven't really looked his stuff up since chrome was released and I pulled his auto lol , not being a bucs fan I looked to off it and found out at that time it really was onloy worth like 5 bucks if that lol
give me a few minutes want to check my paypal ,bought a lot today between here and ebay ,
be back in few

Quote:
The 1st Barron cost me 59.00 lol so they really helped . The second Barron was 22.00 I'll go ahead and do 25.00 on it .

My paypal is
erniedow@yahoo.com

Quote:
I like the one on the bottom , the auto isn't as streaky and not off the card left as much , but honestly , I can get one as nice off ebay for $25 dlvd , if you cant beat that price then I will just buy that one , thanks , and BTW , you made out huge getting 2 ridleys in replacement for the worthless mark baron , so feel fortunate lol it doesn't happen often that way with replacements , 80% of time it is the opposite you get someone like barron for a replacement lol
lmk I will buy the ridley but only if priced right thank you

Quote:
added a pic to the post
Quote:
yup, and good luck thanks

Quote:
i checked ebay not much there at the moment . But i said after paypla fees and shipping it would be about 25.00 i make. But no biggie like i said i'll send to COMC and get more when the season starts.
Quote:
understood it happens , and I will have to pass on the ridley I can not olny get cheaper on ebay dlvd ,but shipping is only $3 if that with tracking for one card 3oz ,
but thanks for offer , if you wait until season starts then you may get $30 , good luck and thanks for your time

Quote:
Np on Luck wasn't sure what it went for lately. The best i will do on the Ridley will be 30.00 cause i lose money on paypal then on shipping so that will bring it down to around 25.00 . If its a no on it no biggie i'll be shipping one to COMC

Quote:
cool like to see scan and sorry but the Luck sp is way out of range and at beckett anyways , but for info it sells for $80 + and in now way tradeable for the ridley , and did you get message with current ebay sales and listings of that card ? I be a buyer as trade probably wont work , and I will only buy below Ebay or simply just go there and get my ebay bucks and all ,

Quote:
I'll get a scan later tonight . Its/99 the one card i saw i could use is the Luck Chrome Variation. Building that set slowly.

Quote:
if you don't find a card you like I would be a buyer but not at $30 as that is over Ebay , average is more like $24 , last sold for less at $23 ,few others alot less at $18 and $16 etc , only one for $36 recently , so if you can come down to tad below ebay average I can buy right now , also do you have a scan of your ridely please , how is the back of the card also ? #D to 99 yes ?

..._dmd=1 | eBay[/QUOTE]
Old 04-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)

I said let me check my paypal and be back in a few minutes , I never came back that night and I didn't have the paypal , today I even said same thing , and guess what you don't get is I never said I am buying that card right now , I never said send me your paypal , you insisted from the get go ,
I never said I will send paypal right now
I never said or agreed to buying the card , I left it at, let me check to see if I do have the money and I didn't have it and you got told that the next day ,today
Old 04-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)

/thread

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

almost but not quite. This might not be neg worthy. I never saw him say yeah ill take it for 25 and wihout that you really dont have a case. Sorry bud I can see where you may have misunderstood and thought there was a deal. But in my opinion there wasnt
Old 04-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

This, above all else, makes you a complete tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
deal was never agreed ON,

I said I had to check if I had the paypal and I didn't have the paypal .

I also never replied after he offer it for $25 and whole time I was saying the price is higher than last sold on ebay , as he was asking $30 in the talks at that point

I NEVER AGREED TO A DEAL AND EVEN SAID THAT TO OP

so to start a thread is ludicrious, whining like a kid because I didn't buy your card , grow up

also last night I wasn't online as I was busy with what is locally happening in my area Boston ,

so keep your Ridley , put me on your ignore list and have a nice day

as for the rest of you on this thread ,

you know how I feel about you and visa versa ,don't care ,don't need you and not interested at all in anything you say or feel , never done deals with anyone of you!

AND NEVER WILL
Old 04-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

After seeing the PMs, ginger never did reply clearly in agreement after the OP said $25 and sent his PayPal.

Not that ginger is helping himself in terms of general perception. Burning bridges left and right. (I have done a deal with him before, actually.)
Old 04-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
This, above all else, makes you a complete tool.
feelings have been mutual for awhile now , as your opinion and others like you are well not that important to me

as this is cards boys and girls , for those who take it or make it personal, maybe should go see a shrink
Old 04-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
After seeing the PMs, ginger never did reply clearly in agreement after the OP said $25 and sent his PayPal.

Not that ginger is helping himself in terms of general perception. Burning bridges left and right. (I have done a deal with him before, actually.)
I hear you here but , if for one moment you think it matters as these bridges are individual ones at those who feel it is needed to harass ,comment and give opinions on me and how I handle my business ,money or property

again it is about cards and even if I price things high I always put best offer and well people buy from me and are very happy , must be they are a only interested in the card(s) and make offers and not comments

you are decent and respectful to me then I am to you ,

your are demanding ,rude ,or no respect at all then you get the same ,plain and simple

don't know where others think they have the right to judge someone via the internet or insist they know what is better or how it should be

Cards , that is what this site is a Card tradesite , buy , sell , trade , talk Cards , nothing else
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #24 (permalink)

Nvm.........

Last edited by AP4MVP; 04-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

No neg should be given. Ginger never agreed to 25
Closed Thread