Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Did you pm me?...

Don't see anything in my inbox...

Good I hope you bought all of them...

they are selling $65-90 still.

If it was that important you would have pm'd me an offer since I had 3 fs threads with BW's I apologize for saving you money.

Yea, I pm'ed you. If it was a glitch in the system then I apologize for my remark. I do remember deleting it from my "sent" folder the other day when I was clearing out my messages.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #27 (permalink)

To the OP of this thread:

You can only be lowballed if you allow yourself to be lowballed. Just because someone makes a low offer does not mean you are obligated to accept that offer. If you are not comftable with an offer,simply say no thank you. If they want the card bad enough they will up the offer and ask again. Can it be frustrating? Yes, it can. But its not unique to this forum. It happens on every forum and in real life at shows and shops. Its part of the hobby and its never going away. Set a price in your mind that you need on your items and stick to it.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
People literally make threads for everything, OP, fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
not to be insensitive, but you have no right to post that and make fun of someone after your pity/cry for help escapade last week.
CHA-CHING

dats money
Old 04-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

this will NOT be ending well.
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Yea, I pm'ed you. If it was a glitch in the system then I apologize for my remark. I do remember deleting it from my "sent" folder the other day when I was clearing out my messages.
I had an issue with SRT as well recently involving him not responding to PMs.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #31 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Clarka3;4724001]not to be insensitive, but you have no right to post that and make fun of someone after your pity/cry for help escapade last week.

LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO

That took STONES....
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

[QUOTE=Clarka3;4724001]not to be insensitive, but you have no right to post that and make fun of someone after your pity/cry for help escapade last week.

let's not all jump on the OP guys. he's new, and he genuinely feels like he was slighted. Probably not thread worthy, but look at the bright side- he provided screenshot evidence in an easily readable format. I'll take this over the "he took my money, waaaahhhhh" threads without any evidence any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Damn you and your logic sir!!!! As you know this will not be tolerated around here and you will be suspended for making such sense. I am for one shocked and sickened by your gaul, for shame! Reported!
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #33 (permalink)

Popcorn time yet?
Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
not to be insensitive, but you have no right to post that and make fun of someone after your pity/cry for help escapade last week.

let's not all jump on the OP guys. he's new, and he genuinely feels like he was slighted. Probably not thread worthy, but look at the bright side- he provided screenshot evidence in an easily readable format. I'll take this over the "he took my money, waaaahhhhh" threads without any evidence any day of the week.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely HILARIOUS stuff there. This thread is far more useful than the one you are referring to where someone needed a box of tissues and their blanket. I find it amazing people agree with your post in this thread yet I was torn to shreds when I called you know who out in his edge of the cliff thread. I wonder if he actually gave the stuff away or went back on his word?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely HILARIOUS stuff there. This thread is far more useful than the one you are referring to where someone needed a box of tissues and their blanket. I find it amazing people agree with your post in this thread yet I was torn to shreds when I called you know who out in his edge of the cliff thread. I wonder if he actually gave the stuff away or went back on his word?
Now I am subscribing to this thread

In honor of Palmdesert

Old 04-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I understand your frustration. I hope things get better for you and you guys find common ground in the future.
Dont be getting soft. Its too late for that now
Old 04-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #37 (permalink)

Op, it's just not worth the hassle. Block him and move on
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #38 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
To the OP of this thread:

You can only be lowballed if you allow yourself to be lowballed. Just because someone makes a low offer does not mean you are obligated to accept that offer. If you are not comftable with an offer,simply say no thank you. If they want the card bad enough they will up the offer and ask again. Can it be frustrating? Yes, it can. But its not unique to this forum. It happens on every forum and in real life at shows and shops. Its part of the hobby and its never going away. Set a price in your mind that you need on your items and stick to it.
Speak the truth sister
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I had an issue with SRT as well recently involving him not responding to PMs.
Sucks not getting an answer doesn't it?

Taste of your own medicine.

Just to give the whole story not the 1% you messaged me about a price on a Nick Foles Prizm Gold BGS 9.5.

Your message: where are we pricewise...

Its in the BST area figured you would have seen it

2012 Prizm Nick Foles Gold BGS 9.5 POP 1

Last edited by Srt42004n; 04-21-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

If you do not want to deal with low ball offer's, I suggest you just leave blowout in general.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #41 (permalink)

Old 04-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
WHO IS THIS GUY SPEAKING
Quote:
Dont be getting soft. Its too late for that now
Positive, encouraging, Tnarg
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #43 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Javon21Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKanay View Post
Probably not thread worthy, but I've had plenty of experiences on other trading forums were something like this went to full blown accusations and threats on where I couldn't defend myself because the data was lost.

Also, I'm not used to being told "hell no" to my face after being diplomatic, being active duty Navy and all.
If your in the US Military Navy at that and can't stand being told "hell no" you might wanna find a new occupation...I was in the Marines for 8 years and we was told worse than that every hour...
http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/Drew5Stanton5/A%20PC%20Vincent%20Brown/
Javon21Ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
i mean, i'm not bashing you as a person. but if you're going to make fun of the OP and say his thread is worthless, i'm going to call you on it for what you did last week.

if you want to think that i'm bashing you when i'm calling you a hypocrite, that's fine.

Wow, and the other night continues....hahahahaha
yourmyboyblue2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javon21Ringer View Post
If your in the US Military Navy at that and can't stand being told "hell no" you might wanna find a new occupation...I was in the Marines for 8 years and we was told worse than that every hour...
You answered your own question/remark...Navy....hahaha...love me my corpsmen though!
Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
You need to go back and check your suicide thread before you say anything to me.

I never once posted in that thread
Above thread no longer exists

I think he is referring to us in this thread before it got cut down and closed

eBay issue... again.

muhahahahaha
Old 04-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
Above thread no longer exists

I think he is referring to us in this thread before it got cut down and closed

eBay issue... again.

muhahahahaha
ummmmmmmmmm...............I did not post in that thread either so I am not sure what he is referring to.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Positive, encouraging, Tnarg
Inspiring Tnarg

Kevin
Old 04-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
ummmmmmmmmm...............I did not post in that thread either so I am not sure what he is referring to.
You werent later in that 10 page thread? I think his '3 people' comment was primarily directed towards Smackvay, cruiser, & Clark ..either way he made a post complaining about eBay and the fees, got slammed, and then comes here trying to slam the OP for making the thread...shame shame
Old 04-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javon21Ringer View Post
I was in the Active Duty Navy for 8 years, seriously has the Navy gotten this sensative since I got out? I doubt it. The OP is someone I would have had fun with when I was enlisted I'm sure.

OP I just saw this thread, surprising to me that someone who holds themselves to such a high regard wouldn't send me a link to this. Every time I ever posted up something about someone I sent them the link. I don't hide and I'm not hard to find. You took a chicken salad way about posting this up but when I scrolled down and saw my name I had to read this.

As for the original posting about this you break the rules of the forum and post stuff up for sale and don't list the prices. Read the forum rules about selling on here. You obviously have not. I saw your post and had I seen prices would never have pm'd you. The prices you gave me are and were a joke. First you wanted to average the completed listing prices on those redemptions WITH SHIPPING price included when you were simply sending the codes via PM. Does it cost you to send a pm? I don't think so. So why would someone pay you the same as you sending them a card? It makes no sense. Then based on past sales you were asking for almost 3 times the cost of what those redemptions were selling for.

Why would anyone give you 3 times the price they can get them for on Ebay? Posts on here have been closed for this very reason.

Because you didn't post prices on your cards I did all the work for you pricing the few cards I was interested in averaging the sold prices of the last 5 sold and sent you the prices. You didn't like that and jacked the prices up and I declined your stupid offer and said Hell No, then you respond something rude back and I said I would block you to avoid stupidity any more with you. You then get your feelings hurt and posted this up? Really man?

Bottom line they are your cards and yours to price. The problem here is you didn't price them and I did and I was fair. Next time post your prices so you are within the rules of the forum. Had you done that I wouldn't have ever talked to you. You don't know the rules or how this forum works.

I know there are clowns in every walk of life, but your giving the Navy a bad name. If you want to be taken seriously ever on here then get a clue how this forum works before posting. If people want to pay Ebay prices they are going to go to Ebay.

No one cares about this. My reputation speaks for itself and if someone reads this and doesn't want to deal with me because of this then so be it. I do deals on here every day. My feedback is nothing but my reputation on buying, selling, and trading on here. It doesn't say anything about my personality, figure it out.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!

Last edited by addicted36; 04-21-2013 at 06:21 PM.
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote