Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #51 (permalink)

MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
You werent later in that 10 page thread? I think his '3 people' comment was primarily directed towards Smackvay, cruiser, & Clark ..either way he made a post complaining about eBay and the fees, got slammed, and then comes here trying to slam the OP for making the thread...shame shame
No, it was in response to a thread that was since deleted. Again, I'm doing fine on eBay, thank you.

Also it was directed to Tyler, cruiser and clark. The three people who basically said I was a cry baby, seeking attention, etc. Basically being heartless pieces of crap. I just insulted crap.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Uh oh OP. Wait till Alex sees this. Be prepared for a 2 page retort with walls and walls of text that will make your eyes bleed halfway through reading it.
Spoken like a true rat bird fan, how you doing ray ray?

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
No, it was in response to a thread that was since deleted. Again, I'm doing fine on eBay, thank you.

Also it was directed to Tyler, cruiser and clark. The three people who basically said I was a cry baby, seeking attention, etc. Basically being heartless pieces of crap. I just insulted crap.
I would start the insults etc with most members but you are far too unstable. I just want to know if you gave away the cards you said were going to be free?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:

ha. not once in your pity party thread did I say you were a cry baby. I only posted once, and it was saying something regarding Cruiser. but whatevs. revise history.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:

We all know about the thread nucc...point is don't run your mouth about someone else's thread and how pointless it is after your eBay post and lack of knowledge of anything regarding a civilized conversation or logical argument....

Edit:::what's your eBay ID old and new so I can block you? Feel free to pm it to me if you don't feel comfortable having it in open forums....

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 04-21-2013 at 06:58 PM.
yourmyboyblue2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I was in the Active Duty Navy for 8 years, seriously has the Navy gotten this sensative since I got out? I doubt it. The OP is someone I would have had fun with when I was enlisted I'm sure.

OP I just saw this thread, surprising to me that someone who holds themselves to such a high regard wouldn't send me a link to this. Every time I ever posted up something about someone I sent them the link. I don't hide and I'm not hard to find. You took a chicken salad way about posting this up but when I scrolled down and saw my name I had to read this.

As for the original posting about this you break the rules of the forum and post stuff up for sale and don't list the prices. Read the forum rules about selling on here. You obviously have not. I saw your post and had I seen prices would never have pm'd you. The prices you gave me are and were a joke. First you wanted to average the completed listing prices on those redemptions WITH SHIPPING price included when you were simply sending the codes via PM. Does it cost you to send a pm? I don't think so. So why would someone pay you the same as you sending them a card? It makes no sense. Then based on past sales you were asking for almost 3 times the cost of what those redemptions were selling for.

Why would anyone give you 3 times the price they can get them for on Ebay? Posts on here have been closed for this very reason.

Because you didn't post prices on your cards I did all the work for you pricing the few cards I was interested in averaging the sold prices of the last 5 sold and sent you the prices. You didn't like that and jacked the prices up and I declined your stupid offer and said Hell No, then you respond something rude back and I said I would block you to avoid stupidity any more with you. You then get your feelings hurt and posted this up? Really man?

Bottom line they are your cards and yours to price. The problem here is you didn't price them and I did and I was fair. Next time post your prices so you are within the rules of the forum. Had you done that I wouldn't have ever talked to you. You don't know the rules or how this forum works.

I know there are clowns in every walk of life, but your giving the Navy a bad name. If you want to be taken seriously ever on here then get a clue how this forum works before posting. If people want to pay Ebay prices they are going to go to Ebay.

No one cares about this. My reputation speaks for itself and if someone reads this and doesn't want to deal with me because of this then so be it. I do deals on here every day. My feedback is nothing but my reputation on buying, selling, and trading on here. It doesn't say anything about my personality, figure it out.
so you did the work for him...fine. He didnt like the price and wanted more..which he is entitled to do/want...and you respond back with a: hell no? and proceed to say HE gave a rude remark back??

pot calling kettle black here? what about a simple sorry not interested or no thanks...

your right...this speaks volumes of your personality; be rude first..then resort to name calling (saying hes giving the armed forces a bad name)

then again..what did anyone else expect from you
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
so you did the work for him...fine. He didnt like the price and wanted more..which he is entitled to do/want...and you respond back with a: hell no? and proceed to say HE gave a rude remark back??

pot calling kettle black here? what about a simple sorry not interested or no thanks...

your right...this speaks volumes of your personality; be rude first..then resort to name calling (saying hes giving the armed forces a bad name)

then again..what did anyone else expect from you
about as typical of a remark I have learned to expect from you buddy, so typical.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #59 (permalink)

Shame on you!

Trashing a fellow Navy person because he took offense to you saying "hell no" when you were trying to low ball him for football cards? Are you serious? You would sell your honor for a few bucks? I am glad that you feel better about yourself now. I am in total disbelief with this post.

Quote:
I was in the Active Duty Navy for 8 years, seriously has the Navy gotten this sensative since I got out? I doubt it. The OP is someone I would have had fun with when I was enlisted I'm sure.

OP I just saw this thread, surprising to me that someone who holds themselves to such a high regard wouldn't send me a link to this. Every time I ever posted up something about someone I sent them the link. I don't hide and I'm not hard to find. You took a chicken salad way about posting this up but when I scrolled down and saw my name I had to read this.

As for the original posting about this you break the rules of the forum and post stuff up for sale and don't list the prices. Read the forum rules about selling on here. You obviously have not. I saw your post and had I seen prices would never have pm'd you. The prices you gave me are and were a joke. First you wanted to average the completed listing prices on those redemptions WITH SHIPPING price included when you were simply sending the codes via PM. Does it cost you to send a pm? I don't think so. So why would someone pay you the same as you sending them a card? It makes no sense. Then based on past sales you were asking for almost 3 times the cost of what those redemptions were selling for.

Why would anyone give you 3 times the price they can get them for on Ebay? Posts on here have been closed for this very reason.

Because you didn't post prices on your cards I did all the work for you pricing the few cards I was interested in averaging the sold prices of the last 5 sold and sent you the prices. You didn't like that and jacked the prices up and I declined your stupid offer and said Hell No, then you respond something rude back and I said I would block you to avoid stupidity any more with you. You then get your feelings hurt and posted this up? Really man?

Bottom line they are your cards and yours to price. The problem here is you didn't price them and I did and I was fair. Next time post your prices so you are within the rules of the forum. Had you done that I wouldn't have ever talked to you. You don't know the rules or how this forum works.

I know there are clowns in every walk of life, but your giving the Navy a bad name. If you want to be taken seriously ever on here then get a clue how this forum works before posting. If people want to pay Ebay prices they are going to go to Ebay.

No one cares about this. My reputation speaks for itself and if someone reads this and doesn't want to deal with me because of this then so be it. I do deals on here every day. My feedback is nothing but my reputation on buying, selling, and trading on here. It doesn't say anything about my personality, figure it out.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Shame on you!

Trashing a fellow Navy person because he took offense to you saying "hell no" when you were trying to low ball him for football cards? Are you serious? You would sell your honor for a few bucks? I am glad that you feel better about yourself now. I am in total disbelief with this post.
Let's get it straight since some of you seem to don't get this.

lowballing him huh?

what do we use for justifying the prices we sell things here?

Ebay Completed auctions right? Would any of you peanuts like to disagree?

he posts up a thread saying to take the average sales of the last 5 sold and discount them 10% and he would accept that for his cards.

thats his rules for the cards he did not price himself. If anyone disagrees with that find his post and you will see the same

so I did that and you can see from his own posts that I proved that to him and for example for a 3 dollar card he wanted 9 bucks for it. He came to his prices by adding in the various shipping costs to the sold prices. He wasn't shipping anything he was pming the codes. I didnt low ball him. Do the Math, why include the shipping price when he iisn't shipping anything?

maybe we should all start doing that?

as far as me saying anything about his service thats my branch as well and let me tell you when someone outside of the Navy says something bad about the Navy I dont like it. But when its another shipmate saying it that is OK. That's the bond, its not that you never say anything at all, if someone is going to say something it better be one of us

Old 04-22-2013, 05:58 AM   #61 (permalink)

I'm not even going to defend my active duty service, I've been in a Joint command environment my whole career, way different than most other navy personnel. And in no way am I going to resort to personal attacks like I suspected would happen. Fire away is all I can say.

The fact that I sold all of my redemptions he wanted with no hassle and for a better price on my end just shows you how much he wanted to lowball me. I explicitly stated in my thread "with shipping" in the PM and that's where he starts getting rude. Someone who's been dealing with online and eBay transactions of that magnitude should know that many people increase shipping prices and lower the actual BIN/Auction prices to attract more buyers. That's why eBay implemented the "Final Value" transaction fees.

Also, why would I PM you when you just congratulated me on blocking me? No logic behind that and the PM wouldn't have gone through anyways.
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #62 (permalink)

Times like these that I wish I had minded my own business. My apologies to both. I have nothing further to add to this situation.

Quote:
Let's get it straight since some of you seem to don't get this.

lowballing him huh?

what do we use for justifying the prices we sell things here?

Ebay Completed auctions right? Would any of you peanuts like to disagree?

he posts up a thread saying to take the average sales of the last 5 sold and discount them 10% and he would accept that for his cards.

thats his rules for the cards he did not price himself. If anyone disagrees with that find his post and you will see the same

so I did that and you can see from his own posts that I proved that to him and for example for a 3 dollar card he wanted 9 bucks for it. He came to his prices by adding in the various shipping costs to the sold prices. He wasn't shipping anything he was pming the codes. I didnt low ball him. Do the Math, why include the shipping price when he iisn't shipping anything?

maybe we should all start doing that?

as far as me saying anything about his service thats my branch as well and let me tell you when someone outside of the Navy says something bad about the Navy I dont like it. But when its another shipmate saying it that is OK. That's the bond, its not that you never say anything at all, if someone is going to say something it better be one of us
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #63 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Wow...crying about lowballing!...Man up please!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Wow...crying about lowballing!...Man up please!
"Willc, do not ever contact me again about buying cards from you...I did not approach you...You approached me...Your Word is no good!"
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote