Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default TWO members not meeting their ends of purchase! Russellmg76 and BCinvest

Okay, long story short. Both of these members agreed to make purchases. They agreed to price and terms and BOTH asked for pp info, one going as far to have me send an invoice. I have not left negative feedbacks yet, because for some reason people have been sensitive for reasons to leave a neg lately. Yet figured everyone should be aware of these members.

Here are the exhanges.

me:
can put together around 120 gu/autos for you. only like 17 are pp/hit autos, rest licensed product gu. I'd do $125 dlvd for it all. $1 apiece and $5 to ship. lmk
bcinvest:
How many baseball,basketball,football,hockey

me:
All football.

I have a ton of each sport, can come up with a big number for $1 each if you want. Bball and football that is. Baseball would have to be different numbers as its a ton of superstars and low #'d.

I have at least 500 football, but only the around 120 id sell at the $1 price. Around 120 bball, probably 30ish id sell at the price and i wouldnt be able to drop to $1 on baseball, aside from a couple cards.

Give me a # and ill see what i can get together, would have to go through stuff of course.

bcinvest:
I take me all. Let me know how many you want to sell and I'll buy um .

me:
Okay. Got 151 football gu/autos; 40 bball gu/autos. so 191 total. Shipping will be like $8-10 but ill mark it like 6.50. So $197.50 dlvd for the 191 bball/football gu/autos.

lmk.

bcinvest:
How many hit, and junk like that is in the lot

me:
roughly 31 total, 15 football, 16 basketball.

bcinvest:
Ok, send me a PayPal request for 197.50 and I will make payment tomorrow when I get back from show

pp info excluded

me:
just curious as to what is going on with this? you told me you would have payment to me today.

bcinvest:
I was at a show this weekend which was out of town, I am putting on my credit card which I didn't bring, once I get in and settled I will make payment

AND that was the last i heard from bcinvest, and that was this past sunday. Has not responded to numerous other pm's.

Neg worthy or not?

the russellmg76 info comes in following post.

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellmg76
Quote:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...oking-buy.html

responded there. lets make some deals i was a rakkasan for 5 years haha
Ya like cjs and lynch. Ya were with 3rd out here here they renamed us strikeasons lol
haha awesome. which cj's? all? and both the lynch are /10. the sp 4 color /10 id do for $90, the other $55. The SPA cj2k id do $70, other two about $35 each. Comes to around $285. I'd do it all for $270 though.

russellmg76
How bout 250 for all of it? Ya i think i got a cj 3 color around 45 but not as nice

me:
ill meet you in the middle at $260 for all of it, if that works lmk

russellmg76
Ya ok send pp btw my wife moved cuz once i get back im retiring so need sent there instead of ft campbell. Retiring in nebraska

again, sent him pp info, he has since not responded.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neg them.....
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

For once (on these kinds of threads) I would have to agree, both of them specifically asked for your PayPal info and all.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
For once (on these kinds of threads) I would have to agree, both of them specifically asked for your PayPal info and all.
Yeah I too agree. Tough break platinum, 2 at one time.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yea. Nowadays its just so hard to decide when the line is actually crossed to leave the negs. A string of negative transactions of late has me seriously considering a hobby break lol.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

russellmg76 is deployed in the army I believe, and has limited internet access. I don't know the situation very well, but thought I would give you that piece of information to help make a decision.
That said, he shouldn't be buying if he can't pay. Both deserve negs.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Both have been left negative feedback. Thanks for the input all. Hopefully these transactions here can get better lol

Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Yea. Nowadays its just so hard to decide when the line is actually crossed to leave the negs. A string of negative transactions of late has me seriously considering a hobby break lol.
You guys are both 100% spot on correct here. They asked you for your paypal addy. If that is not a deal then what is?

For what other reason then to pay you for an item that you have agreed to sell someone would anyone ask you for your paypal addy?

There is no other reason. You may get a few people who say its not a deal until money exchanges hands but dont listen to that hogwash. I give this question to anyone who says this.

Why did they ask for his paypal addy if no deal was in place?
Old 04-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

you have the worst luck
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Nevermind I see it now.
janiecamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

Sounds like clear negs to me. I'm not one of those that thinks money needs to change hands first. If you as a seller send your Paypal info when asked or as a buyer you ask for the Paypal info then that is an agreed upon transaction.

If either side fails to complete their agreed upon portion then it is a neg. This place gets worse and worse everyday and too many people are afraid to leave proper feedback. This just lets these people screw more good members. Platinum, I'm not referring to you as I know you are not one of the enablers but this crap is really getting me angry.

That is why I am all about COMC. No issues like this to deal with. Just did my first big sales thread here so we'll see if I do any better than you've been.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Is there anyone who thinks it's a neg once money change hand? If PP info is sent or a deal was agreed that's all you need to know a deal is in place.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #14 (permalink)

See BCinvest feedback, He agreed to a $560 deal(3 RG3 cards) with me had me send an invoice last Saturday(he wanted each card listed)and said he would pay Sunday, I then heard from him Sunday afternoon that he was at a card show and needed to put the cards on his CC and he did not have it with him so he would pay when he got home Sunday night well Monday comes and no payment so I send him a pm and ask about payment and he ignores the PMs then same on Tuesday nothing, I check and he had logged in a few times so I know he saw my PMs but he ignored them until I left a negative and he replied.

So I had sent him this PM
"I know people are busy and sometimes they forget to do something but we made this deal on Saturday night and if you check the PM's you never mentioned anything about being out of town Sunday when I told you Saturday night that I would send the invoice on Sunday morning. I have sent a reminder through paypal and also one previous PM today as well so please make the payment tonight or in the morning by 12noon. If not then I will consider that you are not going to pay and will sell to someone else and leave feedback for you. Thank you"

He finally replies
"You really need to find something more productive to do then check on what time I signed in and anylize things that are foolish. It's cards my friend not a million dollar deal. People change there mind all the time or find better deals. It life . Get a real job and you might find that out. I read your feedback and could careless. I don't need someone to leave useless feedback to do business.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, long story short. Both of these members agreed to make purchases. They agreed to price and terms and BOTH asked for pp info, one going as far to have me send an invoice. I have not left negative feedbacks yet, because for some reason people have been sensitive for reasons to leave a neg lately. Yet figured everyone should be aware of these members.

Here are the exhanges.

me:
can put together around 120 gu/autos for you. only like 17 are pp/hit autos, rest licensed product gu. I'd do $125 dlvd for it all. $1 apiece and $5 to ship. lmk
bcinvest:
How many baseball,basketball,football,hockey

me:
All football.

I have a ton of each sport, can come up with a big number for $1 each if you want. Bball and football that is. Baseball would have to be different numbers as its a ton of superstars and low #'d.

I have at least 500 football, but only the around 120 id sell at the $1 price. Around 120 bball, probably 30ish id sell at the price and i wouldnt be able to drop to $1 on baseball, aside from a couple cards.

Give me a # and ill see what i can get together, would have to go through stuff of course.

bcinvest:
I take me all. Let me know how many you want to sell and I'll buy um .

me:
Okay. Got 151 football gu/autos; 40 bball gu/autos. so 191 total. Shipping will be like $8-10 but ill mark it like 6.50. So $197.50 dlvd for the 191 bball/football gu/autos.

lmk.

bcinvest:
How many hit, and junk like that is in the lot

me:
roughly 31 total, 15 football, 16 basketball.

bcinvest:
Ok, send me a PayPal request for 197.50 and I will make payment tomorrow when I get back from show

pp info excluded

me:
just curious as to what is going on with this? you told me you would have payment to me today.

bcinvest:
I was at a show this weekend which was out of town, I am putting on my credit card which I didn't bring, once I get in and settled I will make payment

AND that was the last i heard from bcinvest, and that was this past sunday. Has not responded to numerous other pm's.

Neg worthy or not?

the russellmg76 info comes in following post.

LOL, SAME BS THIS GUY SAID THE SAME THING TO YOU "AT A SHOW, DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD BLAH BLAH" Neg him he is a real tool.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Do people really talk like that? Me buy cuz wife take credeet card store red pony balloon ball.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
See BCinvest feedback, He agreed to a $560 deal(3 RG3 cards) with me had me send an invoice last Saturday(he wanted each card listed)and said he would pay Sunday, I then heard from him Sunday afternoon that he was at a card show and needed to put the cards on his CC and he did not have it with him so he would pay when he got home Sunday night well Monday comes and no payment so I send him a pm and ask about payment and he ignores the PMs then same on Tuesday nothing, I check and he had logged in a few times so I know he saw my PMs but he ignored them until I left a negative and he replied.

So I had sent him this PM
"I know people are busy and sometimes they forget to do something but we made this deal on Saturday night and if you check the PM's you never mentioned anything about being out of town Sunday when I told you Saturday night that I would send the invoice on Sunday morning. I have sent a reminder through paypal and also one previous PM today as well so please make the payment tonight or in the morning by 12noon. If not then I will consider that you are not going to pay and will sell to someone else and leave feedback for you. Thank you"

He finally replies
"You really need to find something more productive to do then check on what time I signed in and anylize things that are foolish. It's cards my friend not a million dollar deal. People change there mind all the time or find better deals. It life . Get a real job and you might find that out. I read your feedback and could careless. I don't need someone to leave useless feedback to do business.
Neg, neg, neg. I will never understand how so many people think it is ok to be completely irresponsible and disrespectful. We have become such a selfish society. Make a deal, follow through. Simple simple. Do not keep someone waiting on either end, pay quickly, package well, ship quickly, answer pm's if one of the parties has a question during transaction and after the deal is done both parties leave proper feedback. Not rocket science. Maybe it is though as most people seem to be completely incapable of doing a deal correctly.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Do people really talk like that? Me buy cuz wife take credeet card store red pony balloon ball.
Lol. Yes, unfortunately they do. I think it is the texting generation. Even when I text I use complete words ,spell correctly and use proper grammar. Like I hit on in my above post, people just don't care. Too lazy.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

I've also had Russellmg76 back out on a deal two times. I sent paypal info and he never responded after that. I left a Neutral.
jr24ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
I've also had Russellmg76 back out on a deal two times. I sent paypal info and he never responded after that. I left a Neutral.
Exactly why this stuff continues. Leave the neg already. If they don't like it they should conduct themselves better.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Exactly why this stuff continues. Leave the neg already. If they don't like it they should conduct themselves better.
It's still better than not leaving anything at all. And I'm not going to let him not paying ruin my day or week. It's just a tiny $40 deal for a football card. I decided to just leave a neutral and moved on. His failure to complete a transaction is documented in his feedback for those that choose to take the time to look it over.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
It's still better than not leaving anything at all. And I'm not going to let him not paying ruin my day or week. It's just a tiny $40 deal for a football card. I decided to just leave a neutral and moved on. His failure to complete a transaction is documented in his feedback for those that choose to take the time to look it over.
This is true but it is an attitude I don't understand. People today only concern themselves with themselves. By not leaving the appropriate neg you aren't building the groundwork for a possible suspension or banning that he probably needs.

A neg also is a major red flag to other potential buyers/sellers in dealing with him and can save them the grief that you went through. Most people would just gloss a neutral and not look into it. For this board to continue, the good members need to look out for each other and stand up to the bad ones.

I continuously shake my head at how many people feel like you do and have no care about what the person will do to others after your transaction.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
This is true but it is an attitude I don't understand. People today only concern themselves with themselves. By not leaving the appropriate neg you aren't building the groundwork for a possible suspension or banning that he probably needs.

A neg also is a major red flag to other potential buyers/sellers in dealing with him and can save them the grief that you went through. Most people would just gloss a neutral and not look into it. For this board to continue, the good members need to look out for each other and stand up to the bad ones.

I continuously shake my head at how many people feel like you do and have no care about what the person will do to others after your transaction.
I see where you are coming from. But he didn't scam me or rip me off. He just wasted my time. Someone wasting my time doesn't warrant a negative, no matter how annoying it is. Now if he bought the card, asked to return it, and returned an empty package, of course I would leave a negative. I just don't feel that he deserved a negative for not making a payment. It does however deserve documentation in his feedback. So if it was me only thinking of myself, I would not have left feedback at all.

I left the feedback that I felt was appropriate for the transaction I was involved in.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #24 (permalink)

bcinvest got the ban hammer and russell was suspended as of the other day. just bringing this up for relevance. russell has SINCE contacted me wanting the cards still, yet again failing to pay, even though ive given him time. lol

Old 05-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #25 (permalink)

russell is a tool...sorry about the issues and i know what you mean sometimes when it comes to taking a break.
Quote:
bcinvest got the ban hammer and russell was suspended as of the other day. just bringing this up for relevance. russell has SINCE contacted me wanting the cards still, yet again failing to pay, even though ive given him time. lol

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote