Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Now THAT's something you would say, and say ALL THE TIME.

I can also MAKE WORDS in capitals throughout WHAT I'M saying to try to give me POWER....

"Little man". You must be huge because everyone else seems to be this to you.... Get over it. We know you're a crook.
Keep up the nice comments! I have PERFECT FEEDBACK on EBAY! IF you can prove anything LMK. Your a REAL LOSER!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 382
Default

Wow, to the folks baselessly accusing carolinablue with zero evidence. I guess they forgot about what happens when you assume...
__________________
Collecting all Tar Heels (UNC uniform preferred).
wilsunshines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsunshines View Post
Wow, to the folks baselessly accusing carolinablue with zero evidence. I guess they forgot about what happens when you assume...
Thanks! Your a GOOD MAN!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 14,249
Default

Assume has the word Ass in it.. I like ass.

Damn right I'm random as ****.
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingofkings1281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
Thanks! Your a GOOD MAN!
Did you make another account so you could talk to yourself?
__________________
Always looking for Vince Carter and Tom Brady.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
Keep up the nice comments! I have PERFECT FEEDBACK on EBAY! IF you can prove anything LMK. Your a REAL LOSER!
That's because you NEVER SELL ANYTHING... but look at the "perfect feedback" you've left for people!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsunshines View Post
Wow, to the folks baselessly accusing carolinablue with zero evidence. I guess they forgot about what happens when you assume...
This is what happens when you gain a (deserved) reputation for being a sleeze.....
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
CARD COLLECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 570
Default

OHHHHH MAN!!!
CARD COLLECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
xavieronly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Did you make another account so you could talk to yourself?
Check the location... hmm... NC...
__________________
Always looking for Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway!! Thanks!

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
xavieronly1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Did you make another account so you could talk to yourself?
KISS MY-you know the rest!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
That's because you NEVER SELL ANYTHING... but look at the "perfect feedback" you've left for people!!!




This is what happens when you gain a (deserved) reputation for being a sleeze.....
CHECK MY FEEDBACK ON THE SELL SIDE IDIOT! You know nothing about me! You can KISS MY-you know the rest also!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Check the location... hmm... NC...
They let an IDIOT like yourself on Hobbykings? I'm not in North Carolina! If you have anything worthy to say think first-It makes you look like a CLOWN!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
CHECK MY FEEDBACK ON THE SELL SIDE IDIOT! You know nothing about me! You can KISS MY-you know the rest also!
I know you're a crook. That's all I need to know.

Any response as to the feedback you've left? You must be extremely unlucky................
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I know you're a crook. That's all I need to know.

Any response as to the feedback you've left? You must be extremely unlucky................
Whatever you say FAT MAN! Go back in your hole! Talk about something you know NOT what your BIG MOUTH thinks! PERFECT FEEDBACK-SUCK IT!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
xavieronly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
They let an IDIOT like yourself on Hobbykings? I'm not in North Carolina! If you have anything worthy to say think first-It makes you look like a CLOWN!
You mad, son?
__________________
Always looking for Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway!! Thanks!

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
xavieronly1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 377
Default

I'm wondering what "CHECK MY FEEDBACK ON THE SELL SIDE IDIOT!" and "You can KISS MY-you know the rest " has to do with being an honorable and decent human being?
smgcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
CARD COLLECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 570
Default

This is not going to turn out well
CARD COLLECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingofkings1281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
You mad, son?
He mad. It's a waste of time asking this guy questions. Everyone knows he's a liar and a thief. He just refuses to admit it.
__________________
Always looking for Vince Carter and Tom Brady.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
He mad. It's a waste of time asking this guy questions. Everyone knows he's a liar and a thief. He just refuses to admit it.
I'd be REAL CAREFUL what you say on a PUBLIC FORUM-You might see a NICE letter coming in the mail from my lawyer!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Sutantoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,026
Default

__________________
www.photobucket.com/sutantoj
Sutantoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 377
Default

LOL, seriously, all of this over baseball cards. Fricken cardboard. With all these acts of violence around the country and world. It's utterly amazing.
smgcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
Whatever you say FAT MAN! Go back in your hole! Talk about something you know NOT what your BIG MOUTH thinks! PERFECT FEEDBACK-SUCK IT!
I'm fat? Damn, how do I add that into my username...

Not hard to have perfect feedback when sellers can't leave negatives...


Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
I'd be REAL CAREFUL what you say on a PUBLIC FORUM-You might see a NICE letter coming in the mail from my lawyer!
Ooooh he must be trembling at his keyboard...
__________________
Buy a cheap game jersey! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/642259-clearance-joe-johnson-real-game-worn-jersey-cheap.html
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingofkings1281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
I'd be REAL CAREFUL what you say on a PUBLIC FORUM-You might see a NICE letter coming in the mail from my lawyer!
Hahahahaha. Classic Frances.
__________________
Always looking for Vince Carter and Tom Brady.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Hahahahaha. Classic Frances.
Yeah, We will see what a classic this is. I hope you have a BIG BANK ACCOUNT!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
CARD COLLECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
I'd be REAL CAREFUL what you say on a PUBLIC FORUM-You might see a NICE letter coming in the mail from my lawyer!
Ohhhh man.You should of never said that.This one is going to be one for the classics
CARD COLLECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
CARD COLLECTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
Yeah, We will see what a classic this is. I hope you have a BIG BANK ACCOUNT!
LMFAO!!!
CARD COLLECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.