Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default You want this guy buying from you? We do not not, block him as we did.

Hit our buy-it-now for $249.99

vc15titans28: do have anymore vince carter inserts im looking for the millennium men and the . raise the roof . or game breakers or more good stuff do you have any of those carters ?

US: Unfortunately not, this was the only VC I got in the last deal. Thanks for your purchase.

vc15titans28: if you don't mind me asking I mean I don't care much but did this sale for 200 last time It was on I don't remember I think it did but ill be making may payment Thursday or Friday thanks

US: I dont know. Plesae make the payment by Wednesday. We will be out of town for the rest of the week and weekend.

vc15titans28: how bout this you send it out tomorrow and ill pay you first thing Thursday you have my word . I am not that kind of person . you will get your money as you can see in my listings I have cards and I pay for them . so this way we both don't have to worry youl have the card out and next day get your money you will get the money I know it sounds like a risk and stuff but its up to you no I wont cancel the transaction bc ive been waiting for this card . so that I leave up to you . if you view my feedback I am a quick buyer . I think this will work out great for the both of us . I get the card on the way with out waiting and youl have the money Thursday . I promise this way we both don't have to worry bc I don't want to miss out on this card this is way I bought it right away . up to you for the trust like I said its not any easy thing to do with trusting someone like this but . that's what it all comes down to away . um ya let me know k

US: Not a chance we will send it before payment, sorry

vc15titans28: cool beans . will do you will have the money after midnight tomorrow you will not have to wait at all ok thanks again .

US: Thank you.

vc15titans28: no thank you . cant believe I finally have this card !

TWO DAYS LATER
vc15titans28: so guess what I found out that im 60$ shy till Monday . if you could drop it by that much I can pay tomorrow if not I would have to pay Monday . let me know what you'd like to do . I mean im sorry thought id have more time to pay . um I guess if you want we can cancel the transaction and relist it for 180 190 I can pay tonight like I said after midnight that's all I can take out of the bank at this time bc it would over draft the bank and fees and all for that . if you would of shipped would of honored my word and paid the overdraft for it I tried to sing it before that time . but I cant im very sorry I wished to send with more money on your vacation

TWO MORE DAYS LATER
vc15titans28: some one contacted me and said that card was in bad shape . that he could sale me something way better for that price . so I mean I don't know . I can buy the off the meter gold . cheaper . more good stuff. raise the roof. I mean I don't know If I can pop 250 for that now and I thought I might of sold sooner at that price but it has not . but if I sale my exquisite ill think about it ok .. sorry for I guess lying but hey if you would of sent it I would of paid for it . for sure . I don't want it to sound like I was trying to screw you at this point. It seems what that sounds like but instead of buying this I was able to buy the metal gem and the inscriptions exquisite . for the same price . so I am sorry . but the reason I have my gold out is to get the money for this card here so lets see what happens . sorry again . you can open bid it and Ill put 250 on it and if it goes that high then I guess Ill deal with it . but I mean I got 2 cards numbered to 50 for the same price . so what you think was the better deal . PMG and inscriptions or this . sorry had to make a pimpn decision . I pick up his only PMG . so ill try to hit you up soon .

Us: Wow. Do not ever contact us again. Please shop elsewhere.

vc15titans28: how rude . you think im just going to wait on you to spend MY money SON!!! you could not wait till Monday!!!! ... mmm???? what vacation was that .. lame!! I was going to pay . you put it off why would I try to buy from you again .. how rude . wow nothing wow your selling damaged goods . don't ever contact me again I don't want to waste my time with petty sellers . drop the price and well see but the card is not in good shape . !!!!!!!
smgcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

i cannot begin to understand what the buyer is trying to say in those last few paragraphs. thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

english speak english at least american
Old 04-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

Another Vince Carter collector with a bad rep? Or the same person.. hmm..

Anyway... just wait until you can file the non-payment complaint in ebay. You should be fine after that.

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
xavieronly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

I know racial profiling is wrong, but how about grammar profiling?
More times than not, the worst buyers are the ones who can't put together a complete sentence.
elee712 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Wimpy: I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
TarjetasBéisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

AHAHAHAH

Old 04-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
Wimpy: I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
haha

not sure if people born in the mid 80s or later would understand
elee712 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

If this dude is older than twelve, my question is where the f*ck did he learn English growing up? Better yet, what kind of job does he have that doesn't require him to put together any sort of coherent thought?
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Another Vince Carter collector with a bad rep? Or the same person.. hmm..

Anyway... just wait until you can file the non-payment complaint in ebay. You should be fine after that.
Personally, I think it's the same guy. I know he has multiple eBay accounts and he is known for crap like the "you send now, and I pay later" scheme.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Oh my...what the hell did I just read?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyyca View Post
Oh my...what the hell did I just read?
i asked myself the same question. then i reread it. then again. and one more time for good measure.

i still have no idea.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Ugh, my head hurts. I hope to God that person is taking English as Second Language classes and was not born here. There is no way someone that has completed at least elementary school could butcher their native language like that. Damn, we are in serious trouble if that is what schools are pumping out these days...wow!
GC1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Personally, I think it's the same guy. I know he has multiple eBay accounts and he is known for crap like the "you send now, and I pay later" scheme.
Hey Little Man-Who are you talking about-the same guy? Explain, Thanks!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

I even tried the Urban Dictionary for "pimpn decision" and found nothing. Weird.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
Hey Little Man-Who are you talking about-the same guy? Explain, Thanks!
Yes, it sounds EXACTLY like something you would try to pull - both with your horrible spelling/grammar and aggressiveness when someone responds negatively to you. Plus it's a Vince Carter....

In other words, if anyone is listing a Carter on ebay with a BIN make sure you set it to immediate payment required!!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #17 (permalink)

Though I will add - the use of "SON" does not seem like it would be from Carolinablue, though I have definitely seen it from someone trying to use it as a put down somewhere (in a post on this site).
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

My god I can't begin to understand who this punk was and what he was saying
metsplaya123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Yes, it sounds EXACTLY like something you would try to pull - both with your horrible spelling/grammar and aggressiveness when someone responds negatively to you. Plus it's a Vince Carter....

In other words, if anyone is listing a Carter on ebay with a BIN make sure you set it to immediate payment required!!
It's NOT me LITTLE MAN-Why don't you talk when you ACTUALLY know something you can prove-just don't guess-it makes you look like a CLOWN!
carolinablue88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

It's actually premium 1981.. We posted this in a different section early this morning.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/e...cked-them.html
Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinablue88 View Post
It's NOT me LITTLE MAN-Why don't you talk when you ACTUALLY know something you can prove-just don't guess-it makes you look like a CLOWN!
Now THAT's something you would say, and say ALL THE TIME.

I can also MAKE WORDS in capitals throughout WHAT I'M saying to try to give me POWER....

"Little man". You must be huge because everyone else seems to be this to you.... Get over it. We know you're a crook.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smgcards View Post
It's actually premium 1981.. We posted this in a different section early this morning.

Is it actually him or was he being sarcastic in the other thread?
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smgcards View Post

Pretty sure he was joking - this is Blowout - people make fun of anything if they can, particularly if people use odd terms/language.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #24 (permalink)

He should have never hit the BIN on a $249.99 card if he didn't already have the means to pay you $249.99! Then after he agrees to pay the BIN price he wants it lowered $60 bucks! That's not how BIN works. Then to say ship the card first and he'll pay. Yeah that sounds like a really smart idea. And to top it off he calls you a rude and petty seller!
bigcwd2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Pretty sure he was joking - this is Blowout - people make fun of anything if they can, particularly if people use odd terms/language.
That's what I took from it as well.
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote