Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrp456 View Post
Buyer was refunded last night/early this morning actually as i stated above.
That's not good enough. I am very disappointed in you.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I find it very interesting how you guys can all jump on this and say its OK when you have only heard one side of the story. I am the purchaser of the card. I paid immediately. I waited 8 days before contacting and was told they forgot and would ship it out Priority the next day. Ok no biggie. I waited 3 more days. No tracking no communication no card. I inquired again and was told they were waiting for me to tell them i still wanted the card. What? i have been waiting and waiting for it to arrive. 3 more days passed and still nothing. Then my PM asking for tracking was ignored. I didnt get any response until I said I was going to file Paypal claim. In the mean time this person was able to post and sell and ship other items on this board but just kept "forgetting" about my card when we had talked about it on several occasions. The $20 refund was offered as a payoff... I will partial refund you $20 after you leave positive feedback. Sorry but I dont accept feedback bribes. All I have wanted this entire time is the card I paid for. As far as my refund goes, it is on hold for for a week for funds to clear. So I have to wait another week for my money and hope it clears.

So you guys are saying:

Its OK to tell someone you are shipping on 3 occasions and still not ship?
Its OK to offer money and expect positive feedback on a transaction that clearly isnt positive?
Its OK to start your own thread about something you screwed up to get sympathy when you really haven't made the situation right?

Come on guys, this isnt right and still isnt settled because I have neither my money or the card I paid for.
I asked you to email back if you were ok when it was a few days late and I did not hear back.

I admitted the mistake with feedback originally.

You have your money it is processing through paypal and you were issued that refund almost 12 hours ago now.

Never wanted sympathy, just saying I messed up and I deserve what I get and I have refunded you to rectify the situation as you said get out this afternoon and it would be late this afternoon/evening, so did not want to exacerbate the situation worse so I issued a refund.

I was in the wrong and honestly overlooked the item like I said and I deeply apologize have done larger deals and many more without a problem and plan on continuing to do so.
dkrp456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
That's not good enough. I am very disappointed in you.
I apologize then for offending/upsetting you (Not sarcastic)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

I would leave a negative.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
I would leave a negative.
And that is what I deserve and I welcome it as I screwed up. But I will do more deals and they will be successful.

Last edited by dkrp456; 04-24-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #31 (permalink)

Well..at least you've been culpable and refunded the buyer. I don't think this would preclude me from dealing with you, as I do have respect for someone admitting he's wrong.

DanShakespeare...I respect you, but C'mon. We've all messed up at some point or another. If this guy has a repeat occurrence, then he's done here...but I don't have a "one strike, you're out" rule, unless it's just heinous negligence.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
I find it very interesting how you guys can all jump on this and say its OK when you have only heard one side of the story. I am the purchaser of the card. I paid immediately. I waited 8 days before contacting and was told they forgot and would ship it out Priority the next day. Ok no biggie. I waited 3 more days. No tracking no communication no card. I inquired again and was told they were waiting for me to tell them i still wanted the card. What? i have been waiting and waiting for it to arrive. 3 more days passed and still nothing. Then my PM asking for tracking was ignored. I didnt get any response until I said I was going to file Paypal claim. In the mean time this person was able to post and sell and ship other items on this board but just kept "forgetting" about my card when we had talked about it on several occasions. The $20 refund was offered as a payoff... I will partial refund you $20 after you leave positive feedback. Sorry but I dont accept feedback bribes. All I have wanted this entire time is the card I paid for. As far as my refund goes, it is on hold for for a week for funds to clear. So I have to wait another week for my money and hope it clears.

So you guys are saying:

Its OK to tell someone you are shipping on 3 occasions and still not ship?
Its OK to offer money and expect positive feedback on a transaction that clearly isnt positive?
Its OK to start your own thread about something you screwed up to get sympathy when you really haven't made the situation right?

Come on guys, this isnt right and still isnt settled because I have neither my money or the card I paid for.
And you still haven't left negative feedback. Shame on you.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #33 (permalink)

Lame seller...Leave a negative...Just my opinion!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Definitely lame and no excuse as I said.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
Well..at least you've been culpable and refunded the buyer. I don't think this would preclude me from dealing with you, as I do have respect for someone admitting he's wrong.

DanShakespeare...I respect you, but C'mon. We've all messed up at some point or another. If this guy has a repeat occurrence, then he's done here...but I don't have a "one strike, you're out" rule, unless it's just heinous negligence.
As I respect you.

If the buyer would have made a call out thread about the seller, he would be a scammer. Just because a person comes on and apologize for his mistake, it clears his name? Makes him a saint? I'm sure we have all messed up sometime or another in life but I have not when it comes to mailing my end of the deal. (Probably helps that 2 "houses" down from me is the post office) plus I only make a deal when I'm not at work or away from my cards so when I do sell a card or trade I can print off the shipping label and walk down and drop it off.

3 weeks though of pushing it off. Just way to long.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
So WillC can make it right and not deserve a negative, but this seller can't?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
As I respect you.

If the buyer would have made a call out thread about the seller, he would be a scammer. Just because a person comes on and apologize for his mistake, it clears his name? Makes him a saint? I'm sure we have all messed up sometime or another in life but I have not when it comes to mailing my end of the deal. (Probably helps that 2 "houses" down from me is the post office) plus I only make a deal when I'm not at work or away from my cards so when I do sell a card or trade I can print off the shipping label and walk down and drop it off.

I think one transaction does not define a person, but over time hopefully I will win you over with that.

And I commend you and not having messed up. Have not had a negative in 4 years on Ebay and that one was for $4.95 priority signature with $2000 insurance for a card with over 4000+ transactions (almost made 5000)

Last edited by dkrp456; 04-24-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #38 (permalink)

Btw the 15 days comment is a lie and the 3 weeks is not 15 days.

The buyer paid April 12 22:48:30, it has not even between two weeks. Two weeks is too long to ship I agree, however there is a big difference between 11 days which it is not and 15 days.

I screwed up I freely admit that, but want to clarify the timeline.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha am I reading this right?

Wow. People on these boards amaze me. The buyer still doesn't have half his money or his cards, but hey YOU'RE good in my book!!

Keep doing what you're doing op!

Dan
i think the difference in this situation as opposed to all the other ones that look like this are that the seller is actively communicating with the buyer after they realized the SNAFU, actively working on making up for their mistake, and doing their best to stay in front of the situation rather than deflect or ignore (which is what we're used to seeing in these situations).

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i think the difference in this situation as opposed to all the other ones that look like this are that the seller is actively communicating with the buyer after they realized the SNAFU, actively working on making up for their mistake, and doing their best to stay in front of the situation rather than deflect or ignore (which is what we're used to seeing in these situations).
Agreed, I rather stand up and admit a mistake like any person should then having to wait to be called out for it and shirk away like many have.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
As I respect you.

Totally agree with your points. I'm trying to be a "kinder, gentler soul" upon my return 11 days is WAYYY too long, but I'm still willing to give him a chance since he owned up...by NO means calling him a "saint"...what he did was colossally wrong
Old 04-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
Totally agree with your points. I'm trying to be a "kinder, gentler soul" upon my return 11 days is WAYYY too long, but I'm still willing to give him a chance since he owned up...by NO means calling him a "saint"...what he did was colossally wrong
Yes it was and it will not be an issue again to another member.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrp456 View Post
Buyer was refunded last night/early this morning actually as i stated above.
And as I stated the money is on hold for 5 business until it clears your bank. Would be happy to provide a screen shot of my Paypal account showing the hold from your account to mine.

You made this thread, not I. I wake up to find all these people posting before I even tell my side. Feel free to research my history on here and you will see I have never made a "call out" thread because to me members should be able to work this out on their own.

I will leave feedback when our transaction is complete. As of right now I dont have my money or the card I purchased.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
And as I stated the money is on hold for 5 business until it clears your bank. Would be happy to provide a screen shot of my Paypal account showing the hold from your account to mine.

You made this thread, not I. I wake up to find all these people posting before I even tell my side. Feel free to research my history on here and you will see I have never made a "call out" thread because to me members should be able to work this out on their own.

I will leave feedback when our transaction is complete. As of right now I dont have my money or the card I purchased.
Well said. I don't think anyone is disputing you were wronged. Please let us know when things are made right.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #45 (permalink)

Since no one has made a post like this in this thread yet, I will.

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words if you wanna protect a scammer by all means feel free but i think members should be held more accountable
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words preach preach preach preach preach
words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So WillC can make it right and not deserve a negative, but this seller can't?
WillC actually made good on our agreement and sent me the card and i was happy....Did this seller make good on their agreement and send the buyer the card?....If he did then my bad...If he didnt then its not the same thing...Agreed?

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:

I did not mean to come across as saying the op was right - just that the op was handling it better (based on the first post) than 99% of others.

11 days is too long and if they promised delivery on more than one occasion, that is also wrong.

I will often judge someone's character by how they handle adversity. Several people who are posting in this thread lash out at others when they are facing adversity, but the op has been calm and decent.

Also, if the money is causing you trouble (like if you need it for another transaction right away or something), I can send it to you direct for the op. Not something I would do lightly, but the op has my trust.

Again, I never meant to say you were wrong at all.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I did not mean to come across as saying the op was right - just that the op was handling it better (based on the first post) than 99% of others.

11 days is too long and if they promised delivery on more than one occasion, that is also wrong.

I will often judge someone's character by how they handle adversity. Several people who are posting in this thread lash out at others when they are facing adversity, but the op has been calm and decent.

Also, if the money is causing you trouble (like if you need it for another transaction right away or something), I can send it to you direct for the op. Not something I would do lightly, but the op has my trust.

Again, I never meant to say you were wrong at all.

QFT - I agree with everything this guy says and would like to add the delay is not the OP's fault. Its what paypal does when the seller doesnt have funds readily available in his account. I'm sure there are a billion people who will say how does a seller not have funds in his account, well I for one spend more than I make. I made $1000 the last couple of days and have spent $1500 so if I was asked to give a refund it too would be delayed. Just food for thought. I understand where you are coming from but both of you seem level headed and far more mature than alot on this forum and I'm sure both sides will leave the transaction satisfied.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #49 (permalink)

I honestly would have sent the funds direct, which would have not placed the hold, but I wanted the paypal tracking to show that a refund was issued.

Chucky, I have $0 of your money as paypal removed it from my account already, so I understand you say you do not have the money or the card, but the refund can not be stopped now on my end. So you are in the process of receiving it.

If you need the money I will send you $60 paypal right now and you can give me the $60 back when it clears.

I promised delivery and asked him to confirm as did not want him to change his mind, have had people back out the next day after paying me, so wanted to be assure.

Point is I screwed up, he has his money back (soon).
Old 04-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
WillC actually made good on our agreement and sent me the card and i was happy....Did this seller make good on their agreement and send the buyer the card?....If he did then my bad...If he didnt then its not the same thing...Agreed?
As is the seller. Sending him a partial refund and the card(s) in question.
Kendrick Lamar