Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Turning myself on deal with another member

I did not ship a card out to another member, I honestly let it slip my mind.

Some things came up and I did not get out after I said I would do so and then it is now two weeks past due.

My other transactions on here have gone smoothly with no issues, this was my first hiccup.

I admitted to the member I screwed up gave a partial refund to them and offered them more 1) to soothe the situation and 2) so would not get slammed with bad feedback.

The member is worried they were being ripped off as they should be, and I am in the wrong and want to admit that I screwed up and I apologized profusely to the member, and have refunded them as 15 days is too long to wait for a card.
dkrp456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Some other things*
Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

Moral of Story I Screwed up person does not have card I had money for 15 days and I have refunded the person and am admitting my mistake, life happens and things slip out of people's minds, but that is no excuse.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Is the member getting the card and a partial refund?Aslong as the member is cool with it and is understanding than no harm done.There was no need to even create this thread,The fellow trader has every right to leave a negative...If you are making things right by them,You just have to hope he/she is level headed and understanding to not do so.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Is the member getting the card and a partial refund?Aslong as the member is cool with it and is understanding than no harm done.There was no need to even create this thread,The fellow trader has every right to leave a negative...You just have to hope he/she is level headed and understanding to not do so.
They are pissed and thinking they are being ripped off, which I understand. They have every right to be.

I offered to overnight the card and give $20 back off a $60 buy.

And I do deserve the negative. Have over 5000 selling feedback on Ebay and only one negative in last 4 years (4 years ago)
Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrp456 View Post
They are pissed and thinking they are being ripped off, which I understand. They have every right to be.

And I do deserve the negative. Have over 5000 selling feedback on Ebay and only one negative in last 4 years (4 years ago)
Maybe I am more level headed than others but that would sound fair to me.The buyer also has 45 days to open a PP dispute if he/she were that worried,In all honesty though man I think some members here just love the thought of creating a "call out thread".If what you are saying than I personally would be cool with your gesture and even proceed with leaving you a positive after I recieved my card and you made things right.Good luck as I hope everything works out for the both of you moving forward.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Maybe I am more level headed than others but that would sound fair to me.The buyer also has 45 days to open a PP dispute if he/she were that worried,In all honesty though man I think some members here just love the thought of creating a "call out thread".If what you are saying than I personally would be cool with your gesture and even proceed with leaving you a positive after I recieved my card and you made things right.Good luck as I hope everything works out for the both of you moving forward.
Thanks I just felt like nothing good was come of it and I cant ship until 4PM EST tomorrow and felt like that would be too late since I refunded due to their concern. Have done bigger deals on here, no issue, but I understand people dont want to lose money or think they are going to (which he wasnt).
Old 04-24-2013, 02:42 AM   #8 (permalink)

....... Thought somebody was getting turned on?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Just saw the title how I typed it and laughed.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Quote:

So you let something slip your mind and once you were reminded about it, you stayed in constant contact with the buyer, gave them a partial refund, AND are sending them the card?

My God, how do you sleep at night...

(REAL TALK: if you get a negative for that, it's a joke)
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Could you get a negative? Yes.

Should you? No.

It is ok to be human and make mistakes (no matter what some on here like to say over and over again).

I particularly like how you offer an explanation, but not an excuse, and how you are quick to rectify.

I would gladly deal with you any time.

I am not saying it is right to make a 15 day mess up, but neither are you.

As long as you rectify like you say you will (and I certainly believe you will), you are certainly ok in my book.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

But it takes 2 mins to print pp label and drop it in a mailbox? You could have shipped in the time it took to post
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post

Should you? No.

It is ok to be human and make mistakes (no matter what some on here like to say over and over again).

I particularly like how you offer an explanation, but not an excuse, and how you are quick to rectify.

As long as you rectify like you say you will (and I certainly believe you will), you are certainly ok in my book.
this^

/thread
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Should you? No.

Agree. Things happen and as long as you send out and he receives everything should be good.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Is that my card in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #16 (permalink)

goodluck with a positive outcome. You sold a lot of cards in the past week and a half..are they in the same boat?

Last edited by Srt42004n; 04-24-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #17 (permalink)

This is the perfect thread for the Asian wrestlers gif imo.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
But it takes 2 mins to print pp label and drop it in a mailbox? You could have shipped in the time it took to post
One of the few that doesnt use the labels, do not ask why, just never have and was not in town for all of that time.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
goodluck with a positive outcome. You sold a lot of cards in the past week and a half..are they in the same boat?
No because I said he paid 15 days ago those members paid 1-3 days ago and majority of their items were packed up and sent, I overlooked this one item while even packaging up others.

I am finishing up the last few people's payments I received today and yesterday now.

The buyer wanted tracking by this afternoon and I was going to make the post office late this afternoon/early evening, so gave them a full refund and my apologies.

They were worried they were being taken advantage of and I screwed up and apologized, so I fixed the issue as best I could.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #20 (permalink)

Also SRT, if noticed I told those sales I would tab them out at end so sales started over week plus ago, but I didnt tab anyone out until the end of this past weekend.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Turning myself on
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #22 (permalink)

I find it very interesting how you guys can all jump on this and say its OK when you have only heard one side of the story. I am the purchaser of the card. I paid immediately. I waited 8 days before contacting and was told they forgot and would ship it out Priority the next day. Ok no biggie. I waited 3 more days. No tracking no communication no card. I inquired again and was told they were waiting for me to tell them i still wanted the card. What? i have been waiting and waiting for it to arrive. 3 more days passed and still nothing. Then my PM asking for tracking was ignored. I didnt get any response until I said I was going to file Paypal claim. In the mean time this person was able to post and sell and ship other items on this board but just kept "forgetting" about my card when we had talked about it on several occasions. The $20 refund was offered as a payoff... I will partial refund you $20 after you leave positive feedback. Sorry but I dont accept feedback bribes. All I have wanted this entire time is the card I paid for. As far as my refund goes, it is on hold for for a week for funds to clear. So I have to wait another week for my money and hope it clears.

So you guys are saying:

Its OK to tell someone you are shipping on 3 occasions and still not ship?
Its OK to offer money and expect positive feedback on a transaction that clearly isnt positive?
Its OK to start your own thread about something you screwed up to get sympathy when you really haven't made the situation right?

Come on guys, this isnt right and still isnt settled because I have neither my money or the card I paid for.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

The OP said they refunded you.

We have bought over 10,000 worth from them in the last two months, not an issue or hiccup. This sounds like a small issue and they did not seem to be asking for sympathy but admitting their faults and saying they screwed up.

Even after your side of story, sounds like they were trying to make things right and admitted their mistake and wanted to correct it.

Honestly, we are a large volume dealer and I will not hesitate to send the OP $5000 in paypal again and their other feedback as well show they just had a small blip.
Cavaliercards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:

Should you? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
this^

/thread
Haha am I reading this right?

Wow. People on these boards amaze me. The buyer still doesn't have half his money or his cards, but hey YOU'RE good in my book!!

Keep doing what you're doing op!

Dan

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha am I reading this right?

Wow. People on these boards amaze me. The buyer still doesn't have half his money or his cards, but hey YOU'RE good in my book!!

Keep doing what you're doing op!

Dan
Buyer was refunded last night/early this morning actually as i stated above.