Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default BEWARE! - New Member PillowPetCards

The kid posted some cards that "his dad gave him" I made a fair offer on one of his cards he mentioned the card had damage I said no problem my offer still stands! He accepted & I paid Paypal immedialty.I will let the messages speak for themselves...

PillowPetCards : 4-24-2013 "yeah ill take $85. thx for the deal and being so easy to work with. i just ask that you dont say you bought it in the thread cause i had other people try and low ball me on the card and i just told em i wasnt selling it.Here is my Paypal - his paypal address -"

Me : Yeah there is some low ballers here on the forums.I won't sell the card here so no worries.I always pay fair prices!Sending payment now.When do you plan on shipping?Also be sure to apply tracking to protect us both.Thanks again man!

Aaron

PillowPetCards : "Yeah theres really low ballers everywhere so it doesn't surprise me anymore. and thx. ill most likely send tomorrow if not then friday R saturday, but most likley tomorrow. and thx lol"

Me: If you could send tomorrow that would be awesome bro!Just be sure to let me know!My address is on the paypal payment but will post it here for you as well.

*My addy*

PillowPetCards : thx for being so cool about all this man, i know it must be a lil annoying to deal with newer members who seem to have no clue what there doing. would you like me to ship in a magnetic instead? i have some spares that i dont mind using but i know some people prefer toploaders cause they say the card bounces around in there.

Me : It's cool we were all new members at one time!Top loader is fine man,Magnetics can be dangerous when shiping in them unless you use a team bag to seal over the magnetic.

PillowPetCards : (4-24-2013) hurt myself playing basketball yesterday so my sister is gona get them out to you tomorrow morning. sorry about the delay.

Me : (4-25-2013) No worries bro,hope you heal fast and thanks for the update! have her get tracking to protect both of us!

Aaron

PillowPetCards : (4-25-2013) lol thx, i put i post it note on the bag saying put tracking lol.

Me : (4-26-2013) Hey my man seen you were on a bit ago,any update on the shipping?Thanks

PillowPetCards : (4-28-2013) yup i got it out friday. ill send you the tracking number when i get home.

Me : (4-28-2013) Awesome man! thanks so much,

Aaron

Me : (4-29-2013)Hey man did you get that tracking number for me?

PillowPetCards : (5-2-2013) hey man sorry i havent gotten back to you, been really busy. was on yesterday to get address's from people. i saw your pm and went to my sister to get the tracking numbers from her, shes been avoiding giving them to me for some reason, i refunded you your money cause i cant prove that they were shipped out. if the card arrives lmk and you can take $15 off as a pain in the ass fee lol. sorry about all of this.

I was then refunded my payment later that night

Me : (5-2-2013) Thanks for refunding my payment but I really hope the card shows up,If it does I will send you back the money like you suggested no problem.If the card does not show unfortunatly,I will have to leave you a negative feedback and let the other members know to beware and provide everyone with the specifics regarding the deal.I hope it does not have to come to that,I really want the ZO card..

A few more days go by .. I mention to him that I will give it to Wed. (5-8-2013) for the card to arrive,Nothing Decided to give him even an extra day and yeah ... NOTHING .Looks as if he sold a card to another member who recently left him positive feedback.I have a hunch that the card I purchased was sold to him for a bit more money.I just thought I would warn everyone because he is a new member.

And....YES I just left a negative.

Last edited by penny1fan; 05-09-2013 at 07:27 PM.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

PENNY, how do u deal with someone named pillowpetcards!!

REDFLAG ?? LOL

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
Bonaflyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
PENNY, how do u deal with someone named pillowpetcards!!

REDFLAG ?? LOL

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
Haha right?!?!? I figured I would give him a chance,like I said to him we were all new members at once!I was much more patient with the kid cutting him some slack while trying to be as nice as possible,Now I know why some of the members have that take no BS mentality!I learned not to be so patient and understanding with a new member.No problem man!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Looks like he might have been trying to double sell the card hence why he didnt want you posting in the thread that you bought it, but because you were so persistent it might have scared him. Good job and you handled it very well. Thanks for the heads up.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Maybe he just wanted to get the card to a real collector...

free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EST1987 View Post
Looks like he might have been trying to double sell the card hence why he didnt want you posting in the thread that you bought it, but because you were so persistent it might have scared him. Good job and you handled it very well. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks man,I am a pretty chill guy when things happen to not go my way I won't stomp my feet or call names etc.I was fair with him from the get go and also started to catch on that what he was up to as well when he mentioned that but still kept my cool throughout the whole situation.After all it's just 1 card
Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

[QUOTE=free2131;4857791]Maybe he just wanted to get the card to a real collector...

Maybe? I will never know... but now he has a negative.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Im not a kid and i wish i was makeing excuses and selling the card to someone else instead of it being lost in the mail. Sorry the deal got screwed up. And that guy you left me the feedback was one of my friends i made a deal wit for a kobe jersey card i had laying around.
PillowPetCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowPetCards View Post
Im not a kid and i wish i was makeing excuses and selling the card to someone else instead of it being lost in the mail. Sorry the deal got screwed up. And that guy you left me the feedback was one of my friends i made a deal wit for a kobe jersey card i had laying around.
sorry for the "kid" reference,I meant no disrespect towards you.Bad assumption on my part!.If the card happens to magically appear at my door step than I will ask the mods to take away the negative.But I have been beyond patient with the deal so I highly doubt it will show up now.Honesty goes a long way with me and others.People make mistakes....It's the people who make a mistake while making excuses just to back pedal out of responsibility or ownership that will continue to make more mistakes in the future.I hope I am wrong but really think you sold it out from under me and am currently awaiting that other members response......

Last edited by penny1fan; 05-09-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

lol no problem,, i know there was no disrespect. i understand i hope you get the card someday.
PillowPetCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:21 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowPetCards View Post
lol no problem,, i know there was no disrespect. i understand i hope you get the card someday.
you wont last long here
AP4MVP is online now   Reply With Quote