Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default left Neg for Member redsoxrefractor

he is in Canada and I said to myself I will not be doing any more Canadain trades or sale ,

NOW FOR SURE CANADA IS CUT OFF AND I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING INTERNATIONAL DEALS

UNLESS TRADER/MEMBER WHO IS OVERSEAS IS PAYING FOR TACKING AND INSURANCE ON PACKAGES OVER $100 IN VALUE

HERE IS WHAT HAPPEN

ON 4/23/2013 , I PURCHASED THIS LOT FROM HIS THREAD

daniel bard 2011 topps triple threads jersey/auto #d 2/75
2011 gypsy queen jacoby ellsbury jersey
2009 upper deck quad jersey of manny,lester, ortiz, matzuzaka
2012 bowman kevin gausman ice
2012 bowman mike trout gold paper( not numbered)
2005 sp david ortiz jersey card
2012 topps chrome ryan lavarnaway auto/ref #d 202/499
2011 topps chrome sepia jon lester #d 16/99
2010 TTT kevin youklis jersey#d 6/36
2005 Donruss elite passing the torch david ortiz jersey239/250
2013 topps five star bill buckner auto #d 58/208
2013 bowman sterling will middlebrooks ref #d 090/199
2012 topps chrome will middlebrooks blue ref #d 171/199
2008 dustin pedroia x-fractor #d 45/250

I PAID IMMEDIATELY AS I ALWAYS DO , AND ASKED WHEN HE WILL SHIP,

HE RESPONDED WITH I WILL BE SHIPPING OUT FIRST THING TOMORROW 4/24

WELL IT IS 5/15/2013 AND AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT AS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET , NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE SINCE PURCHASE

I MADE PAYPAL CLAIM COUPLE DAYS AGO AND SENT MESSAGE TO THIS MEMBER SAYING ,I WOULD DROP CLAIM, IF HE JUST REFUND OR LET ME KNOW IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED ,

NO RESPONSE SO TODAY 4 DAYS LATER I AM LEAVING HIM A NEG

AND I SENT HIM MESSAGE SAYING I WILL REQUEST REMOVAL OF NEG IF HE WOULD JUST CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOIN GON OR GIVE ME MY REFUND IF HE DIDN'T MAIL AT ALL

!!!! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE TROLL PATROL OPINIONS

NOR AM I ASKING FOR ANY OPINIONS AT ALL

I AM SIMPLY WARNING OTHERS OF THIS MEMBER

END OF STORY
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

canada is truly hit or miss. I always (with the exception of one trader in australia make international folks send first)...I hate lack of communication personally
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
he is in Canada and I said to myself I will not be doing any more Canadain trades or sale ,

NOW FOR SURE CANADA IS CUT OFF AND I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING INTERNATIONAL DEALS

UNLESS TRADER/MEMBER WHO IS OVERSEAS IS PAYING FOR TACKING AND INSURANCE ON PACKAGES OVER $100 IN VALUE

HERE IS WHAT HAPPEN

ON 4/23/2013 , I PURCHASED THIS LOT FROM HIS THREAD

daniel bard 2011 topps triple threads jersey/auto #d 2/75
2011 gypsy queen jacoby ellsbury jersey
2009 upper deck quad jersey of manny,lester, ortiz, matzuzaka
2012 bowman kevin gausman ice
2012 bowman mike trout gold paper( not numbered)
2005 sp david ortiz jersey card
2012 topps chrome ryan lavarnaway auto/ref #d 202/499
2011 topps chrome sepia jon lester #d 16/99
2010 TTT kevin youklis jersey#d 6/36
2005 Donruss elite passing the torch david ortiz jersey239/250
2013 topps five star bill buckner auto #d 58/208
2013 bowman sterling will middlebrooks ref #d 090/199
2012 topps chrome will middlebrooks blue ref #d 171/199
2008 dustin pedroia x-fractor #d 45/250

I PAID IMMEDIATELY AS I ALWAYS DO , AND ASKED WHEN HE WILL SHIP,

HE RESPONDED WITH I WILL BE SHIPPING OUT FIRST THING TOMORROW 4/24

WELL IT IS 5/15/2013 AND AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT AS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET , NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE SINCE PURCHASE

I MADE PAYPAL CLAIM COUPLE DAYS AGO AND SENT MESSAGE TO THIS MEMBER SAYING ,I WOULD DROP CLAIM, IF HE JUST REFUND OR LET ME KNOW IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED ,

NO RESPONSE SO TODAY 4 DAYS LATER I AM LEAVING HIM A NEG

AND I SENT HIM MESSAGE SAYING I WILL REQUEST REMOVAL OF NEG IF HE WOULD JUST CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOIN GON OR GIVE ME MY REFUND IF HE DIDN'T MAIL AT ALL

!!!! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE TROLL PATROL OPINIONS

NOR AM I ASKING FOR ANY OPINIONS AT ALL

I AM SIMPLY WARNING OTHERS OF THIS MEMBER

END OF STORY

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
canada is truly hit or miss. I always (with the exception of one trader in australia make international folks send first)...I hate lack of communication personally
I AGREE , I thought maybe being he has good feedback and comments it would of been ok for a low end type deal , as it only cost me $25 for the lot ,
I know it is not the amount that is important but the fact I have not heard one word since deal and I sent 10 message at the very least

funny how all my deals with Australian members have been 100$ fine not a problem , but this is my 3rd Canada deal gone bad

I will adopt the must send first policy now ,this way I do not have to worry at all
Old 05-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

So the international folks are going to send the cards first; then you will pay? Or are you referring to trades?
stellablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

it saves me alot of headaches. The guy i deal with down under is fantastic. quick and easy trades and always sends me the number or says he sent.
Quote:
I AGREE , I thought maybe being he has good feedback and comments it would of been ok for a low end type deal , as it only cost me $25 for the lot ,
I know it is not the amount that is important but the fact I have not heard one word since deal and I sent 10 message at the very least

funny how all my deals with Australian members have been 100$ fine not a problem , but this is my 3rd Canada deal gone bad

I will adopt the must send first policy now ,this way I do not have to worry at all

Old 05-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellablue View Post
So the international folks are going to send the cards first; then you will pay? Or are you referring to trades?
ha 13 feedback and questions me lol

FYI for trades mostly the MSF ( must send to me first ) ,

as paypal pprotects purchases lol ,

but if they have feedback like yours or I feel they are not 100% honest then yes I will request send first or pass on deal entirely

point here of this thread is ,

I am not taking anymore risk period

Quote:
it saves me alot of headaches. The guy i deal with down under is fantastic. quick and easy trades and always sends me the number or says he sent.
me too on the Down Under people I never had one problem with that Country ,

But seems Canada is having it's share of scumbag scammers settling in up there , and a few live right over the border in NY or something and have USA PO BOXES
Old 05-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Don't trust Canadians, they are total scammers. Australians are criminals, and you can't trust people in Asia.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

I've long had a self imposed no canadian trades and no asia deals w/o members sending first. Too many headaches and I don't have the time to chase down cardboard at the end of the day because someone wants to steal rather then keep their word and deal
Quote:
ha 13 feedback and questions me lol

me too on the Down Under people I never had one problem with that Country ,

But seems Canada is having it's share of scumbag scammers settling in up there , and a few live right over the border in NY or something and have USA PO BOXES

Old 05-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Don't trust Canadians, they are total scammers. Australians are criminals, and you can't trust people in Asia.
yeah I am sure each Country has it's own share of bad apples lol
as for Australia and Asia , so far with trades as I belong to 5 different trade sites and Ebay I have not had 1 issue with any other Country but Cananda , and funny it may just be me getting lucky enough to find the bad apples lol
but my Golf Collection which is fairly large was almost entirely built on trades and buys from 4 different people in Canada , seems Golf and Hockey your safe with Canadians lol , but for other sports like Football and Baseball and Basketball , WATCH OUT LOL

Quote:
I've long had a self imposed no canadian trades and no asia deals w/o members sending first. Too many headaches and I don't have the time to chase down cardboard at the end of the day because someone wants to steal rather then keep their word and deal

I am there with you friend and am now adopting same policies when or even if I do deal with any Canadians fro tis point forward

a Canadian address to me now is like a Federal or State Prison address lol as only criminals live there lol
Old 05-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Was he French/Canadian? Maybe he doesn't understand English writing? Not trolling you by the way.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

But I would say you did the right thing. refund him/her when the cards show. IF they show. I know sometimes it takes a month or so for cards to show from Canada.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Was he French/Canadian? Maybe he doesn't understand English writing? Not trolling you by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
But I would say you did the right thing. refund him/her when the cards show. IF they show. I know sometimes it takes a month or so for cards to show from Canada.
not sure if he was French/Canadian , I never asked that lol

and yes , I am always on the up and up and if they do show I will gladly remove neg and drop claim , as I have not been refunded yet claim is only a couple days old , I actually waited 3 weeks this time as last time you all reemed me for acting to quick on the yu darvish auto that BTW I got screwed on lol ,

as you can see I am not one to hold grudges , or I wouldn't of even responded to you lol

so thanks for the first kind words I think I have ever received from you lol ,I think lol ,
Old 05-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

3 weeks no item, no communication.
file claim with paypal immediately
sorry this happened.

thanks for the heads up
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
3 weeks no item, no communication.
file claim with paypal immediately
sorry this happened.

thanks for the heads up
your welcome

was funny his feedback was good at 17 at that point and looking at the comments almost makes me want to still think maybe something happen and he cant respond right now ,

but in all fairness, as I try to be civil and nice I have to protect myself as well
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
your welcome

was funny his feedback was good at 17 at that point and looking at the comments almost makes me want to still think maybe something happen and he cant respond right now ,

but in all fairness, as I try to be civil and nice I have to protect myself as well
I see you left this user a neg.
Thanks for that as well.

There are several ebayers in SE Asia that I trust.
home-run and lan.3 come to mind
as well as several Canadians that i woud trade/sell/buy with/to/from in a heartbeat.
On this board that would be
oooooooooosh
and
major league.

and jaypers too
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 05-15-2013 at 08:00 PM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for that as well.

as well as several Canadians that i woud trade/sell/buy with/to/from in a heartbeat.
oooooooooosh
and
major league.

and jaypers too
cool thanks for the good guy list , like to believe there is only a few bad apples as I get most my Golf and Hockey from up North ,
hate to have to stop all together on Canada lol
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Funny I've had issues with Canadians as well plus the biggest turd on this board is from Canada (orangejello).

Aussies have always been good and the Europeans never have a problem sending first or paying gift (if they don't want to pay for expensive tracking). Thought I had an issue last week with a guy from France but it ended up being a paypal screwup.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
Funny I've had issues with Canadians as well plus the biggest turd on this board is from Canada (orangejello).

Aussies have always been good and the Europeans never have a problem sending first or paying gift (if they don't want to pay for expensive tracking). Thought I had an issue last week with a guy from France but it ended up being a paypal screwup.
same here , in fact I had one guy from France that had a few minor mishaps ,that was beyond both our control and he did more than he need to ,and made up with extras in paypal and cards , I in turn refunded the extra paypal , and offered the return of the extra auto ($25 ) , and he refused and told me to keep

so there is a lot of good people in this world , it is sad how a few bad apples make it tough for all the good ones
Old 05-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

I am going through my First Canada BUY....Did not realize it till the deal was done..But so far good communication with the member, So I hope its a pleasent deal..Hope your comes through
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
I am going through my First Canada BUY....Did not realize it till the deal was done..But so far good communication with the member, So I hope its a pleasent deal..Hope your comes through
I do also and hope for yours as well , I am actually hopeful still as sometimes mail does get held up or re routed ,causing big delays ,

so I am still hoping I get a package from this member and can remove the neg as I hate giving them , officially it is my second one in 2 months after not one the whole time I have been on here Blowout

or 5 years and 485 feedbacks at 100% on SCF
Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #21 (permalink)

knock on wood, my few dealings with members in canada have been flawless.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
knock on wood, my few dealings with members in canada have been flawless.
yes for me also , I have never really had many bad trade or ones that went bad , and I always do the things we have to to protect ourselves on said trades so , I really haven't lost anything ( $$ ) but time and frustration lol

I almost got taken by BBCollector99 , but a angel and birdie whispered in my ear and saved me at last moment ,and was one day b4 his exposure here

whew lol
Old 05-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

This is why I only make deals with Canadians one at a time, I feel more safe that way.
RBKSNIPZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBKSNIPZ View Post
This is why I only make deals with Canadians one at a time, I feel more safe that way.
makes sense , I don't get too many offers or talks with Canadians , just seems lately the scumbags have found their way out of the woodwork cracks lol

I have like 5 Canadians I deal with all the time for my Golf and Hockey and never a problem even with new people I haven;t traded with b4 , only on Golf and Hockey

seems with the other sports ( Basketball,Football,Baseball ) there is alot of scammers in Canada and it is only on them sports ,have I personally seen all the trouble

in fact 4 years ago I did a huge golf deal involving me sending my adrian peterson spa rpa 3-color in the deal , well mailing got delayed and he got my package 2 weeks prior to me receiving mine it was our third trade together so I didn't feel the need to have him send first like we did in the first deal , and deal 2 was just as large in value as deal 3 I am talking about now
long story short , customs on his side held the package as he forgot to pay custom claims or whatever it is they have to do and they was just holding it at customs

he went as far as sending me $1000 in paypal gift to hold until my package arrived ,as at first we both had no idea where it was ,

it all worked out and was one of the best deals I had been involved with , his gesture to make me comfortable was way above and beyond ,

I got my tiger woods rc auto eventually and refunded his gift payment immediately , we still do Golf deals together ,he in fact came to the USA 2 years ago and we met for a g Golf round , he is due for another vacation soon , and we are supposed to meet again for a round of Golf and Dinner

I look forward to it
Old 05-16-2013, 12:22 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for that as well.

oooooooooosh
and
major league.

and jaypers too
Sorry to go away from the OP but home-run is a shiller and an arrogant guy. If you're happy with that, he does tend to deliver like you say, but if you don't want to pay more than you have to, and don't want rude responses to simple questions, then I'd avoid him.

I've only ever dealt with one Canadian - it was on this site - and he was awesome to deal with - Freedub21