Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #26 (permalink)

Thanks for the inputs everyone. 78yankees I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I was surprised that I was not the only person have issues with him. Sorry that you had to go through that. I agree that we shouldn't have to go through a moderator to contact someone about a trade here. Mistakes happen and issues come up in life, but it doesn't take that much effort to respond to someone online if they have a question. We shouldn't have to spend 20 minutes copying and pasting from threads and inboxes to document an issue to a moderator because of poor communication.

The appropriate feedback was left right now, and I contacted the mods with the history of this with the original thread and PMs exchanged. Hopefully they can assist in resolving this.

Thanks again everyone!
"He went from sacking quarterbacks to tackling crime" - NFL Superpro #1
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/
LBSB333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I don't agree that the feedback reflects what happened very well. Think about it- should you have had to create threads and contact mods just to get him to uphold his end?
I agree with this. Dont get me wrong I am glad you got this fixed OP as I have dealt with you and I know you to be super easy to work with. But it should not require a thread and mod intervention for someone to do the right thing. He should have done the right thing from the start.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I agree with this. Dont get me wrong I am glad you got this fixed OP as I have dealt with you and I know you to be super easy to work with. But it should not require a thread and mod intervention for someone to do the right thing. He should have done the right thing from the start.

I had a neg on his itrader prior to him contacting me and giving a partial refund. The partial was fair in my opinion and I changed my feedback. I spoke with a moderator about this and decided my course of action.

It sucks to have issues with a deal on here, it is easy to give opinions on other peoples trades. But I think it is case by case on how it is dealt with in regards to itrader and comments.
78yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
I had a neg on his itrader prior to him contacting me and giving a partial refund. The partial was fair in my opinion and I changed my feedback. I spoke with a moderator about this and decided my course of action.

It sucks to have issues with a deal on here, it is easy to give opinions on other peoples trades. But I think it is case by case on how it is dealt with in regards to itrader and comments.
The second paragraph makes a lot of sense and is very true. But I will say that it took you creating a thread, contacting mods AND leaving him a negative for him to make things right. That's sad.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:50 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
The second paragraph makes a lot of sense and is very true. But I will say that it took you creating a thread, contacting mods AND leaving him a negative for him to make things right. That's sad.
It is disappointing when it was over approximately $2 in cards. The only thing I can say is....it is what it is.

I hope it works out for the other member with an issue.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:44 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post

Quote:
I understand. Its your deal, you decide what feedback to leave. Thats not what I was trying to get across. What I was trying to say, MITM said for me in his statement. Its pretty sad that it took that course of action to get him to send what he rightfully owed you.

Let me put it too you this way and ask you this.

If you had not made this thread, contacted a mod and left him negative feedback do you think he would have done the right thing? Honestly? The answer to that question is a flat out no. I come to that conclusion because during the time you were not making this thread, contacting a mod and leaving a neg he completly ignored you and never bothered to send. This is a quote from your original post in this thread.

"I have tried to contact the seller via PM to ask about the status of the package but no answer. Seller has been active during the past few days and even today."

Just an observation, but what do I know? I am glad you got this resolved though and you got your stuff. I just wish things were not this difficult for the members here. Especially good members like yourself.

Last edited by cking; 06-09-2013 at 08:01 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #32 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

What I don't understand is if you see your name in a call out thread, why wouldn't you go in there and say something?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #33 (permalink)

He's online right now...
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #34 (permalink)

I got a response back from him. He apologized and said it was no excuse. He's sending the books back.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #35 (permalink)

good because Ive been hounding him, I almost gave him my Walking Dead blank
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #36 (permalink)

This is the first I have seen this. I rarely check this section of the forum. Lets be real here people. I have missed a few things lately. Sometimes life gets busy. I let a few deals slip here. The fact is I refunded half the sales price of Yankees, he got a crazy deal on the end. $10 for two nice autos and I'm still out the second part of the package that never made it. I am sending books back to LBS. I had every intention of putting art on that cover. I just got busy. I deserve a neg for that one.

I do feel like my responses for Yankees was better than what was told here. And that the story is a little inaccurate. But I took care of everything along the way and I assume he is happy with the deal.

I slipped up on finishing some deals here lately. I'm catching up. I've been a good trader here and will continue to do so.

Last edited by chutneyfactory; 06-09-2013 at 03:58 PM.
chutneyfactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #37 (permalink)

What in tar nation is that avatar about? A marble?
Old 06-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutneyfactory View Post
This is the first I have seen this. I rarely check this section of the forum. Lets be real here people. I have missed a few things lately. Sometimes life gets busy. I let a few deals slip here. The fact is I refunded half the sales price of Yankees, he got a crazy deal on the end. $10 for two nice autos and I'm still out the second part of the package that never made it. I am sending books back to LBS. I had every intention of putting art on that cover. I just got busy. I deserve a neg for that one.

I do feel like my responses for Yankees was better than what was told here. And that the story is a little inaccurate. But I took care of everything along the way and I assume he is happy with the deal.

I slipped up on finishing some deals here lately. I'm catching up. I've been a good trader here and will continue to do so.

You made things right but it took a negative and contacting a moderator to do so. The transaction had many issues and no communication on your end when it was identified that you made a mistake.

Your responses to my PMs were few and far between. I have nothing else to say in this thread.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
good because Ive been hounding him, I almost gave him my Walking Dead blank
Thanks bud. I saw what you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutneyfactory View Post

I figured you got busy. I know what kind of work you do, so I understand that when it rains it pours. It was poor communication, and I'm glad that you owned up to it. Hopefully your future trades and deals work out better.

At this point it's being worked between the traders, so that's all that needs to be said about my deal. Thanks everyone, and sorry again 78yankees about tagging myself onto this thread! I won't be posting anymore in this thread.